LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 1/28/2020 at 8:14 PM, kerry said:

Thank you, both for this and for the story.

Happy I could clear this up for you and very happy you've been enjoying the story thus far.

On 1/29/2020 at 3:03 AM, littleTomás said:

Solid chapter. Still a little confused about the mom's motivations. I don't quite yet understand her because thus far I've only heard what the sisters have said about her.

I'll do my best to try and make sure all characters get their time to shine. I have a lot of ideas I just need to stitch them together. :)

On 1/29/2020 at 11:53 AM, Mugi said:

Great chapter! :)
Really interesting to see this like rivalry between Emmy and Emily with their milk and who gets to baby Daniel.

Where there are siblings there's rivalry. I'm very glad you've been enjoying the story and I hope that I can continue to write it in a way that meets your expectations.

On 1/29/2020 at 1:03 PM, Pierry Louys said:

I really want to see daniel treated like a little boy and relaxing more 

You will not be disappointed, there will be plenty of that in future chapters. I do intend for this story to be longer-form though as I have a lot of ideas for it, so unfortunately you may have to wait a little while before things really start to get good. It all depends on how I decide to stitch these ideas together into a (hopefully) cohesive story.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Happy I could clear this up for you and very happy you've been enjoying the story thus far.

I'll do my best to try and make sure all characters get their time to shine. I have a lot of ideas I just need to stitch them together. :)

Where there are siblings there's rivalry. I'm very glad you've been enjoying the story and I hope that I can continue to write it in a way that meets your expectations.

You will not be disappointed, there will be plenty of that in future chapters. I do intend for this story to be longer-form though as I have a lot of ideas for it, so unfortunately you may have to wait a little while before things really start to get good. It all depends on how I decide to stitch these ideas together into a (hopefully) cohesive story.

Take your time ! But hopefully not much time rsrsrs 

45 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

I really am enjoying this. I like he will start to be treated as a baby boy but in a house with 3 women I hope it will not change to a baby girl. :-(

Usually I like to reply to a bunch of comments at once, but since you only missed it by a few minutes I'll reply to you now. :P

I can honestly say that turning Daniel into a girl is not the goal for Emmy, Emily or Evelyn.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Usually I like to reply to a bunch of comments at once, but since you only missed it by a few minutes I'll reply to you now. :P

I can honestly say that turning Daniel into a girl is not the goal for Emmy, Emily or Evelyn.

Thank you for answering me I said I always appreciated when a writer answered our posts. If there was an imoge for clapping hands there would be a row of them. I'm waiting patiently for the next chapter. ;-)  

• Like 1

Chapter 9 is ready to roll! I did manage to make up for the shorter length of the other chapter in this one.

This chapter is mostly Lore and stuff like that, but I hope you enjoy it anyway!

Also the story is now available in .PDF format with Cover Art by Ruperallmighty! Hope you guys enjoy!

"How'd you manage to convince him it was a dream?"

"He just asked me if you guys played house yesterday, I just told him I didn't think so."

"Well, thanks for not ratting me out and I'm sorry for being a guest-hog."

"It's fine I suppose, just as long as mom doesn't find out about it. So we have to make an active effort to get back on schedule and if I was you, I'd stay away from him for a few days, just long enough for him to think things have gone back to normal."

"I guess you're right."

Emmy was gone and back in a matter of minutes, which was nice. I wasn't a huge fan of the though of having to stay in this crib for much longer.

"Alright little man, how about you and me spend the day together, I can show you around the community, does that sound fun?"

"That does actually, It'd be nice to go see what else is around here, I don't think I've been outside much since I got here."

"Well alright than lets get going!" Emmy scooped me up and hurried downstairs, she had an extra spring in her step today, she was practically skipping, I wonder what got her in such a good mood.

Once we were downstairs we headed to the door before being stopped by a "Where do you two think you're going?" It was Evelyn, wonder what she wanted.

"I was just going to take Daniel out to see the community, kinda like a guided tour."

"How's he going to get around? Surely you don't expect him to sit on your shoulder the whole way."

"Uhm, actually, I can walk just fine."

"Oh honey I know you can, but it wouldn't be a very relaxing vacation if you were expected to walk everywhere and I wouldn't feel good about myself if I knew my daughters didn't do the absolute best they could to make your experience more relaxing."

"Well why can't I carry him on my shoulder?"

"You do have the tendency of getting a little overexcited, what if he fell? That's a long drop for a little guy like him."

"Than what do you suggest?"

Evelyn went over to the other room and came back with

"A stroller? You want me to sit in a stroller? This is really unnecessary I really can walk just fine!"

"I know you can walk just fine Daniel but let's be honest here, do you really think you can keep up with Emmy? Yes it's not the most dignified solution, but unfortunately this is the only thing they make in your size that will solve the problem. Trust me I looked everywhere, but this is the only thing they made in your size that would be a suitable solution."

"Don't you think people will get the wrong idea if they see me being pushed around in a stroller?"

"What wrong idea would that be sweetheart?"

"They might get the wrong idea, like they might think I'm a....baby or something."

"Now why on earth would anyone think that?"

"Well if all this stuff that's made in the community that's my size is made for babies, than I think it stands to reason that around here I'm about the size of the average baby. It'd just be really embarrassing if someone were to think that about me in public is all."

"You're being silly, that's not going to happen. Now let's get you strapped in." Evelyn picked me up off of Emmy's shoulder and placed me in the stroller, securely strapping me in.

"Thanks Mom, we'll try not to stay out too late."

"Alright, have fun you two."

Once that absolutely humiliating experience was over Emmy pushed me outside of the house and into the community.

"I'm sorry about my mom, sometimes she can be a little overprotective of our guests. I swear her intentions are good though."

"It's fine, I suppose, I really could walk though."

"No offense little guy, but she was right you couldn't keep up with me, you'd probably slow me down."

"I guess you're right."

"I think you'll find I always am" she gave me smile.

After about five minutes of walking we had come across a market of sorts, there were tents gathered outside but also an indoor area where people seemed to be going in and out of. The indoor building had it's doors wide open and seemed to perfectly mesh the inside and outside like it was just one unit. There didn't seem to be any sort of theme or anything, stalls varied from organic food all the way to wood working and other custom crafts.

"What is this place?"

"This is the Madeira Market, Madeira is the company who organizes everything and maintains the property. They're also the largest organization in the community. The market is a great place, people come here from all around to buy, sell and trade goods. Admittedly it's mostly just people who live on the community, but we do get visitors now and than! Like just last month we had a ton of visitors from Gaule. The Madeira Market was absolutely packed with visitors and there was even a little celebration welcoming them."

"Gaule? I've never heard of that place before."

"Oh they're a really long ways away, they can't even get here by plane unless they take multiple flights. It's where Madeira HQ is located though, so we have a very close relationship to them."

"How big are the people of Gaule, are they around your size?"

"They're usually larger on average though I've seen some as short as my mom, though those are usually the really short ones and the tall ones, they're really something to behold."

The thought that there was a place where the average person was even bigger than Evelyn was a little scary to think about, but atleast they're peaceful people who have a good relationship with the people in the community.

"So I have a question, is this community like, it's own country?"

"I guess you could say that, we're certainly not apart of the U.S, we have our own leaders, trade agreements, allies and what not, but we're far too small to be considered a country. I'd say we're more like a state that's disconnected from everything else. Kinda like how Hawaii is to the U.S that's how we are, but to Gaule and it's surroundings territories. That's also why the only way to get here from the U.S is by that specific bus. We negotiated a deal with that transit agency to come by here once a month so we could have tourists come in for vacations and such, but otherwise you wont really be able to get here unless you know about it."

"That's interesting. Has anyone on the community ever married someone from a U.S territory?"

"Maybe, it's certainly not illegal or anything, but I've never heard of it and I don't really want to think about how that'd work logistically, since one would have significantly more power than the other based on size alone. I don't think it'd be a very equal relationship, unless that person somehow lucked out and found someone who didn't use that stuff against them."

"Woah what's that?" I pointed over at a stand that seemed to be selling some sort of strange interesting foods.

"That's a traditional Gaule produce stand. Why don't we go get a closer look."

"Hey Emmy haven't seen you around here in awhile where have you been? And who's that cutie you have with you, don't tell me he's yours!" the women manning the stand asked.

"No, he's not mine, he's a visitor from the states vacationing at our farm. Which also just so happens to be the answer to your other question."

"A tourist huh? Nice to meet you! my name is Kaylee." Kaylee reached out and shook my hand.

"Kaylee is a Gaule native who moved here not too long ago. She's one of the shorter Gaule people so she blends in far easier, though she's still one of the tallest people around here."

Kaylee was very big, she was only a little bigger than Evelyn but to me that was still huge.

"Hey I'm not done growing just yet I'll probably get even bigger!"

"That's true, you were about my size when you first arrived here."

"She might get even bigger?"

"Yeah, people stop growing very late around here, and the people of Gaule stop growing even later than we do."

The thought of Kaylee getting any bigger was actually terrifying, I could probably fit comfortably between her mammoth breasts, which
made Emmy's breasts look small in comparison.

"The little man was wondering about some of your produce, it's the first time he's seen anything like it."

"Is that so, have anything you like in particular little guy?" Kaylee leaned over as she spoke to me, her breasts gently swaying back and forth.

I pointed at a plant which was yellow with blue and black stripes on it.

"Oh this? This is an Eglurant, they grow similarly to tomatoes. They're also similar to corn in that they have an outer layer of skin that you have to peel off to get to the fruit. They're really good in soups and salads, they kinda taste savory. A lot of people refer to it as 'a meat plant' since it has the same general flavor profile and texture that you find in a lot of meats."

Kaylee cut a small piece and gave it to me, it was like nothing I had ever seen before, the outside was yellow with blue and black stripes all around it, but the inside was red and looked a lot like raw beef. I took a bite and started chewing and sure enough it tasted very meaty, it was like the flavor of cooked beef, but with the almost gummy texture of raw meat. I really enjoyed it.

I think I enjoyed this fruit a little too much, it was so juicy that I didn't even realize I was drooling everywhere.

"I think he likes it." Said Kaylee with a giggle

"I think so too, do you happen to have any napkins for him Kaylee?"

"I think I just might." Kaylee handed Emmy some Napkins from under her stall. "Maybe he should use a bib next time."

Emmy patted me down with the napkins which ended up sopping wet with drool by the end of it. "I think you might be right about that Kaylee."

After I had finished the peace of fruit Kaylee had given me I felt really tired like how you feel after eating some thanksgiving turkey, before I knew it I was out like a light.

"Maybe I should've given him a smaller piece, Eglurant is known for making people sleepy, but usually it doesn't have that strong of an effect, especially such a small amount, than again that little piece to us must've been a decent sized piece to him. I'll have to be more careful next time."

"I think we'll both have to be more careful next time. Mom was right about bringing the stroller, I can't imagine carrying him all the way, especially if he's sleeping like this."

====End Of Chapter 9====

I'd love to see what you guys thought of this chapter your comments directly help me stay motivated to continue writing this story!

And if you haven't seen it already let me know what you think of the Cover art! Which appears on the first page as well as in the .epub and .pdf versions of the story.

• Like 2

Surely taking a step back from openly regressing the “tourist” and try to enlarge the view requires some self control efforts when writing! I appreciate the attempt to describe the political situation of the giant community and the exotic fruit was a nice idea, but I’m left wondering how the land of the giants looks like and how the giants move around and work. 

33 minutes ago, Bonsai said:

Surely taking a step back from openly regressing the “tourist” and try to enlarge the view requires some self control efforts when writing! I appreciate the attempt to describe the political situation of the giant community and the exotic fruit was a nice idea, but I’m left wondering how the land of the giants looks like and how the giants move around and work. 

I'll try to answer questions like that later on in the story. This wont be the first time the story goes a little bit off course like that.

Chapter 10 is up and ready to go!

It's actually a Miracle this chapter made it to you in it's original state. I accidentally lost a ton of data (including the progress from this story.)

I managed to recover all of it, took all day, but I did do it. So I didn't lose any data and I'm able to give this chapter to you in it's original state.

No Rewrites required!

This is also officially my longest story on DD and the closest to being completed, there's still a lot to write, but I think I'll actually be able to complete this one.

As always I'd love to read what you guys have to say! Your words give me encouragement and motivation to keep the chapters coming in a semi-regular schedule.

I hope you enjoy chapter 10.

I started to wake up, I was still in the stroller and It didn't look like I had moved much at all.

"Looks like somebody is already awake. How's it going little guy, we were just catching up with eachother while you were catching some Z's" Kaylee said still manning her stand.

"Hey so I have a question, do you or Kaylee have a race?" I turned towards Emmy

"Well Kaylee is an Amazon and Most of us on the complex are what they call a Hybrid"

"A Hybrid?"

"It's when an Amazon and a Mid have children, that makes a Hybrid. We're far bigger than Mids but far smaller than Amazons."

"Are there any Mids on the community?"

"A few, but most live in Voras which is a neighboring territory of Gaule"

"What are these places like?"

"You sure are full of questions today aren't you? Well, lucky for you Kaylee and I have answers. Gaule is very modern, lots of cities as well as industrial not to many rural areas, don't get me wrong they exist there are just very few of them. Voras is the complete opposite, mostly rural areas and small towns. They don't even have cellphones over in Voras, well they have them but usually only the wealthy can afford them."

"What about here? Does this place have a name, or is it just "The Community"?"

"This place does have a name most people just refer to us as The Community since everyone is so close, but the official name is technically Orand. I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to see for yourself what this place is like, but we're kind of a mix between Gaule and Zoras. We get a lot of corporate support since Madeira has a lot of businesses over here, but we're not very industrial as far as our buildings go and lean more towards the rural style of houses and motels instead of condos and apartments."

I just kinda sat there with a child-like whimsy.  "I just find this all so fascinating, there's this entire race of people that I never even heard about before."

"I guess when you put it like that it does sound pretty interesting." Kaylee chuckled.

Taking another look at Kaylee's produce stand I noticed a bunch of various meats hanging, but none of it looked like anything I had ever seen before.

"Is that meat?"

"Yeah, we have all sorts."

"What's that one?" I said pointing at a particularly interestingly shaped piece of meat.

"That's Qhuseris, they're basically seen as trash-eaters, they're practically an invasive species, they have some natural predators but very few. Usually you sea them digging around in trash cans, but they also eat crops and farm animals. The government is trying to crack down on them by encouraging local businesses to catch as many as possible. This has caused them to become a very common and cheap source of protein, since companies don't want the animal to go to waste and they don't actually taste bad. The businesses have to make sure the animal doesn't have any diseases before processing it though, most don't but it's a safety measure to prevent any potential disease from spreading. You want a bite?"

I kinda nervously shook my head after hearing about the animal, sounded like eating a raccoon or something.

"I thought you liked Qhuseris meat. You've had it before."

"No I haven't."

"Yes you have, remember that 'chicken' you had at our place that you liked so much? That was really just a Qhuseris"

"It was? Well it tasted really good if that's the case."

I like to consider myself an open minded guy, I didn't want to give the Qhuseris a try because of it's diet, but knowing that I had already tried it and I knew what it tasted like made me less worried about what it might taste like.

"I still don't want a bite right now, that Ergulant filled me up."

Emmy and Kaylee started to burst out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Oh Sweetie, It's pronounced Eglurant not Ergulant."

"That was adorable." Kaylee tried to stop herself from laughing.

My face blushed a bright shade of red, that was so embarrassing.

"Oh, it's okay little man! You just learned the name of the fruit less than an hour ago, ofcourse you wouldn't know it by heart yet. We were just laughing because what you said was so adorable!"

I was still embarrassed even though I'd probably have laughed to if someone I knew mispronounced the name of something like an Apple or a Banana.

"Looks like someone might need a longer nap."

"I think you might be right Kaylee, I can't take him home, that's too far of a walk and I do have some light shopping to do."

"There's a room inside the building which might work, it's mainly for children but I'm sure they wouldn't mind a tourist going there to take a nap."

"I think I'll try that. What do you think little man, are you still sleepy?"

"I am still a little tired, though I'm absolutely opposed to giving any more people the idea that I'm a child."

"Are you still harping on that? How about this, I'll be sure to explicitly tell them that you're just a guest staying at our farm for your vacation, would that make you feel better about the whole thing?"

"I guess it's better than nothing, since I am really tired."

"That's the spirit! Alright Kaylee I hate to cut this visit so short, but I think I should get this guy to a place he can take a nap."

"That's fine, I totally understand. Maybe I'll come visit you both at the farm soon."

"Absolutely, we'd love for you to come visit! Come on little man, let's get you somewhere you can rest your head."

We were on the move again, going inside the large building at the center of what otherwise is an outside market. The inside of the building was huge and had the layout you'd expect in a mall.

"So this whole building is owned by Madeira?"

"Well, the building is, but as you can see there's a lot of places inside this building that aren't directly associated with Madeira, at least no more associated than a tenant is with associated with their landlord."

After some more walking we came across a place with a glowing neon sign saying 'Mother's Milk Double D Child Care' "Well this must be the place."

"Why does it say 'Double D Child Care'?"

"Big breasts are kind of a staple of good maternal instinct around here, so they probably don't hire anyone with a cup size below DD. Since they're far more likely to gain trust if the employees here look like they have that natural maternal instinct, it's kinda prejudice if you ask me, but what can you do." Emmy explained with a shrug.

We walked inside and were greeted with this girl who looked to be about Emmy's age, though I can't be sure it's hard to tell with everyone being so big and all. The part that really confused me is this girl was dressed like a cow, she had a cowbell around her neck and was wearing cow patterned top with matching skirt.

"Hello! And welcome to Mother's Milk Double D Child Care!"

"Hi I was wondering if I could drop off this little one for a bit while I get some shopping done"

"Absolutely! There's just a short form that you need to fill out before we can have you drop him off here. Don't worry though you only need to fill it out once." The lady handed Emmy a clipboard with a piece of paper attached to it.

Emmy was looking through the questions on the form filling them out one by one. Most of the questions were simple things like name and gender, but as she went down the list some more difficult questions came up such as 'bottlefed, breastfed or both'

====End Of Chapter 10====

I'd love to read what you guys have to say! Your words give me encouragement and motivation to keep the chapters coming in a semi-regular schedule.

• Like 1
On 2/4/2020 at 1:07 PM, Mugi said:

Fun chapter! I agree with Bonsai, maybe expand a little bit of info on how everything works at Gaule.Looking forward to the next chapter!

Hopefully Chapter 10 will clear some of this stuff up. Worldbuilding isn't my strong-suite so I'm unsure how much more of it will happen in this story, maybe more,maybe not.

On 2/5/2020 at 6:14 AM, littleTomás said:

I wonder if that food is gonna make someone wet themselves while in the stroller...

I guess you'll have to wait to find out ;)

14 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Oh my first day in a daycare hummm I thinks someone is gonna get a wardrobe change very soon ! curious to see how he gonna interact with the other “children” in daycare 

Ps Yours chapter always bring a smile in my face ! 

I hope the next chapter will meet your expectations!

Thank you so much! I'm very happy that something I create is bringing someone joy in one way or another! Really appreciate the compliment.

9 hours ago, littleTomás said:

I like this chapter! I have a feeling that the childcare center keeps all their clients diapered...

Glad you enjoy it, I hope you'll enjoy chapter 11 just as much when it comes out!

Chapter 11 is ready to go I hope you enjoy it!

Remember TXT, ODT and PDF formats are available for download and constantly kept up to date!

As always I'd love to read what you have to say, your words keep me motivated and directly helps new chapters come out faster.

Here's Chapter 11.

This form must have been fairly long because Emmy ended up sitting down by the enterance and looking over it carefully, she also seemed to take significantly longer to answer some questions than others.

Once she was finally done filling everything out she left me in my stroller with the lady who greeted us before. "You be good for the nice caretaker now, I'll be back as soon as I finish getting some odds and ends."

"Alright little guy let's get you out of that stroller and get you ready for a nap." the caretaker unbuckled the safety belt and picked me up out of the stroller cradling me in her arms. Her giant nipple was pressed up against my mouth.

She moved me over to a changing table mounted to the wall gently placing me down and strapping me in.

"What's the meaning of this?"

"Every child in our care needs to be wearing protection, this is a law to protect the children and to give legal protection to care giving facilities. So unless you want me to find Emmy and tell her that you refused to comply with our rules this is necessary."

I didn't want to have to comply, but at the same time I know it'd just be a huge inconvenience to Emmy if I didn't. So I gave a reluctant sigh and said "fine."

"Good now I don't want any more out of you unless directly spoken to, you understand?"

"yes...."

"Glad we understand eachother." She pulled out a diaper from a nearby shelf, placed it under me and started diapering me. After the first diaper was on she went and did the same thing with a second diaper.

"There we go, that should do it. All that's left now is to give you a feeding and than put you down for a nap."

The women unstrapped me from the changing table and picked me up, once again cradling me in her arms, her nipple pressing against my mouth again through her top. She went over to a rocking chair and sat down.

"Alright, your mommy didn't say whether you were breast or bottle fed so I'm just going to have to default to both, since we have to feed children in our care before we put them down for a nap.."

"That's really not necessar-" I was interrupted by the nipple of a giant baby bottle being shoved into my mouth.

"I thought I told you not to make a peep. This is your last warning."

She held the bottle to my lips so I couldn't spit it out, her breasts were still rubbing against me, the nipple of her left breast lightly pressing against my cheek.

"Do you like that baby? Do you like my soft squishy boobies pressing up against you?"

I just laid there, refusing to move or draw liquid from the bottle nipple. This women might be bigger than me, but she can't force me to eat/drink anything that I don't want to.

"Come on baby, drink your babas, no need to be stubborn. The quicker we're done with your feeding the quicker you can take a nap." She placed her hand on my padded crotch and began gently rubbing back and forth applying varying pressure to my genitals.

The stimulation made me to let out a moan, which in turn caused the nipple of the baby bottle to squirt filling my mouth with milk. Not wanting to choke I had to swallow the milk which just made it so I drew more milk from the bottle. I had unintentionally given this lady exactly what she wanted.

"There we go, good boy!" She continued rubbing my front of my diaper as an erection began to form. "Looks like someone is enjoying their feeding!"

I was being forced to drink down the milky substance, every time I swallowed more milk would fill my mouth. What's worse is the bottle wasn't even half way done and I felt very full.

"Is the baby full? Okay baby I'll let you take a little break, looks like I need to take care of something anyway." She took the bottle out of my mouth and picked up some strange contraption from an end table, she than proceeded to fiddle with the front of my diaper. Undoing a few bits of velcro revealed a crotch hole like you would find in most men's underwear. Instantly my erect penis sprang out through the crotch hole.

She took the contraption and placed it over my penis, attaching two small square patches to my balls "Perfect fit!"
I opened my mouth to protest but was quickly silenced by her shoving her giant nipple in my mouth. "You be a good boy and drink up, otherwise I'll have to punish you." Not like I had much choice, the instant her nipple entered my mouth I was instantly greeted with a steady flow of breast milk, which again I had to swallow otherwise I'd choke.

"That's a good boy, you just keep drinking while I take care of that naughty pee pee of yours." I could feel her fiddling with the contraption on my penis, but my entire field of view was covered by her massive breast.

I could hear soft moans coming from the care taker as I continued to empty her breast of it's actually rather delicious milk.

I could feel the contraption start to apply pressure to my penis, the patches attached to my balls vibrating gently. I couldn't stop myself from letting out a loud moan.

"I think baby is enjoying his milking, don't worry baby, I promise to milk you whenever you come visit me."

The points on my penis which the machine applied gentle pressure to changed seemingly randomly, the patches on my balls seemed to have multiple vibration points on them as well which also randomly moved from one to another. This women was raping me, no doubt about it, but I couldn't help but enjoy it.

"I think it's time for Auntie Kaylee to give the baby his nap." I could feel her fiddling with the machine some more.
The machine went into overdrive causing my body to feel more pleasure than I had ever felt before in my life.

"Wait KAYLEE!?!??" I yelled out just as I reached climax subsequently passing out. My face covered in breast milk my penis drained of every last drop of cum and I enjoyed it.

After about an hour Emmy came back from shopping. "Hey Kaylee! How did our little man hold up."

"He was wonderful, he really seemed to enjoy himself."

"I'll be sure to bring him back than, he looks so content sleeping. It's nice that he got to go out today. He really enjoyed stopping by your stand today. Speaking of which, who runs your stand while you work here?"

"I have my cousin run the stand when I have shifts here, keeps it in the family."

"That makes sense." Emmy took the sleeping Daniel out of the crib he was in and placed him back in the stroller. All fluids had been cleaned off of him, he had also been changed back into his old cloths, just how Emmy had left him.

I woke up, I was back in my crib at The Everland Farm. I noticed something scratchy on my body, I reached down my shirt and pulled out a sticky note that was stuck to my chest. "Hey baby, you better not tell anyone about what happened today...or else. ~Kaylee <3"

I had a feeling I just got myself into a whole new world of trouble.

====End Of Chapter 11====

As always I'd love to read what you have to say, your words keep me motivated and directly helps new chapters come out faster.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

That was an interesting chapter.

I didn't read anything about someone changing him back to

his regular clothes so Daniel is still wearing a diaper.

I wonder whats going to happen now.

Actually he is back in his old clothing.

"Emmy took the sleeping Daniel out of the crib he was in and placed him back in the stroller. All fluids had been cleaned off of him, just how Emmy had left him."

I see how that's a bit confusing looking back on it now. Thanks for pointing this out. I've edited the line and updated the downloads.

Much appreciated.

17 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Another great chapter. Can’t wait to see the consequences of all these cover-ups.

I'm so happy you enjoyed it! I hope you enjoy the following chapters as they come out!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2020 at 9:54 PM, REESE1976 said:

I really like the direction of the story, and I really want to read more. I wasn't expecting a "penis milking" scene,  but I approve of it highly. I think the baby needs to learn to wet and use his Diapers!

Please keep writing?

I'm glad you like it "penis milking" scenes are something I don't think are seen enough in these types of stories, but I very much so enjoy them. I'm glad you're enjoying it too.

I'll continue with this story soon, right now I have a case of writers block so I need to get over that, just know that the story is not cancelled and will continue to be worked on as I get around to it.

On 3/4/2020 at 3:12 PM, Eagle0769 said:

Its been a month I hope you are going to continue this great story.

The story will continue, I am currently just not in the writing mood. Just gonna take a little break for now.

I've been exclusively writing this story for 3 straight months December 16th - February 18th. Just a little worn out at the moment, going to focus on some other hobbies for a bit and than be back with more chapters.

That's just how my brain works, I hyper focus on a single hobby for awhile and than get tired and move to another one, it'll circle back around soon enough. For now I'm very happy with what I've done sofar and look forward to continuing it once I've had a bit of rest.

I'll still be around, I login almost every day, even if it's just for a few minutes. I'm just not writing stories at the moment. I'll be back soon enough though. :)

• Like 1

After about a 2 month break I'm back in the swing of things. Chapter 12 is a little shorter but I expect Chapter 13 to be out fairly soon as I am really on a roll at the moment. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Updated ODT, PDF and TXT versions of the story can be found at the bottom of the first post as always! :)

Alright Here's Chapter 12!

----
Speaking of feelings, My body was getting a desperate feeling to use the bathroom.

"Emmy!"
"Emily!"
"Evelyn!" I called out, usually they'd be in to help me with anything at this point. This time my call was not answered, not even a voice saying "be right there" or "hold on a second".

'God why does it have to be now?' I thought to myself, the urge to relieve myself getting stronger and stronger. Not wanting to give up that easily, I looked to see if there was any way I could pull down the bars of the crib, that way I might be able to make it to the bathroom.

I look on the right side of the crib; nothing, looked on the left side; still nothing. looked at the front, nope. Finally looked at the back and noticed a lever that I could just barely reach, I grabbed hold of it and pulled as hard as I could, it took far more effort than I thought it would, but I finally heard the loud *THUD* sound of the crib bars falling to the floor.

It was a pretty long drop, but I really didn't want to wet myself so I took the plunge and started climbing out of the crib until my hands we holding onto the side and my body was hanging down, at which point I let go.

The fall wasn't actually as bad as I was expecting probably because I was bracing myself on the way down. I ended up landing on my rear, so that probably helped a little to cushion the fall.

"What are you doing out of your bed?" I heard a voice coming from the room entrance.

I was surprised to see Kaylee here, especially since she was the first person I saw this morning "Kaylee? What are you doing here?"

"Emmy, Emily and Evelyn went out today and wanted me to stay in case you needed anything. Now it's your turn to answer my question, why are you out of bed? If you wanted out you should've called for someone to let you out, you could've hurt yourself."

"I did call for someone to let me out, but no one came up and I really need to use the bathroom."

"Wait, you aren't wearing a diaper?"

"Ofcourse I'm not wearing a diaper, I'm an adult."

"Your an adult huh? Than why do you sleep in a crib in a nursery?"

"Because I rolled off of the guest bed while I was sleeping and I didn't want that to keep happening, this is the only other bed they had available."

"Uhuh, than why were you in a stroller yesterday?"

"Evelyn insisted because I wouldn't be able to keep up with Emmy. Now can I please go to the bathroom."

"I'm not stopping you."

Pushing myself up in a standing position and almost immediately I fell back down to the floor. 'that was weird' I thought picking myself back up into a standing position again, this time I was able to stay up for a good five or so seconds before falling back down. My legs felt weaker than usual, like they couldn't hold my body weight anymore.

Thinking back I haven't used my legs more than a few times the entire time I've been staying here, everyone just carried me or had me sit in some sort of chair or stroller. My legs must've just stopped working due to lack of use.

I looked back over at Kaylee who was laughing her ass off at my predicament. My cheeks turned bright red from embarrassment, after all that talk about how I'm an adult and I can't even walk on my own much less stand up.

"Uhm, Kaylee could you help me to the bathroom?"

"I thought you were an adult, last I checked adults could go to the bathroom on their own."

"Listen you don't understand. I haven't used my legs since I got here, everyone has insisted on carrying me or pushing me in a stroller saying I couldn't keep up with them otherwise."

"Uhuh, I'll tell you what, I'll help you use the potty if you admit that you're just a baby who can't take care of himself. I might not even tell Emmy, Emily and Evelyn about it, if you're good that is."

"Kaylee please quit joking around, I really need to use the bathroom"

"I wonder what Evelyn would do if she found out her guest shit and piss all over her floor while she was away. I can only imagine the pain and suffering she'd put that guest through, not to mention the massive cleaning bill he'd probably get in the mail."

"Alright, Alright, I'm uh...helpless baby who can't take care of himself....happy?"
crying
"Aw I know sweetheart. Don't worry though Momma Kaylee will make it all better."

Kaylee scooped me up into her arms cradling me like a baby. "Oh, I almost forgot." She reached into her bra pulling out a large baby's pacifier forcing it past my lips and into my mouth making sure to tie the two straps connected to it around my head so I couldn't spit it out.

The pacifier was huge, it completely filled my whole mouth essentially gagging me and muffling my speech beyond recognition.

"There, now let's deal with that little potty problem of yours."

Once we were downstairs Kaylee walked right past the bathroom and opened a door to a room I had never been in before. The door opened up to another set of stairs going down into what I can only assume is the basement.

The basement was pretty dark, not pitch black or anything but significantly darker than the rest of the house.

Kaylee placed me face down on one of those wall mounted baby changing stations you see in public bathrooms and strapped down my arms, wrists and back to it preventing me from going anywhere. I noticed I could still move my legs and feet, I started to kick and scream but Kaylee quickly held my legs in place than proceeded to strip me of my pants and underwear. "Shh it's okay baby Momma Kaylee is just trying to help you." Kaylee said before strapping my legs to the changing station to where they were spread apart from eachother.

"There that should do it. Just hold it in a little longer baby Momma will make it all better." I could hear Kaylee fiddling with something in the background right before I started to feel a tube of some sort enter my butthole.

"MMMMMPH MMMMMMMMMMMMMPHHHHHHH" I tried to scream for help but the noise was muffled from the pacifier gag in my mouth.

"It's okay baby this machine will suck all that yucky stuff right out of you."

I could hear the click of a switch and suddenly felt that tube suctioning my insides. The feeling was sharp and painful I began whaling both from embarrassment and from the pain that I was being subjected to. It felt like the pain was never going to stop.

====End Of Chapter 12====

I hope you guys like what I did with this Chapter. If you have an comments/ideas/suggestions or simply want to say ":)" I'd love for you to comment what you have to say! Comments keep me motivated to continue writing these stories.

• Like 3
  • kasarberang changed the title to My Time At The Everland Farm (Chapter 14 Released June 1st 2020)