LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 12/28/2019 at 6:14 AM, littleTomás said:

Ah ha! Our main character is a total weeb. No wounder he agreed to some shady-ass free vacation. I want him to be punished for being a Hentai Weeb. I've just lost all my empathy for Daniel in a single sentence. I'm now 100% rooting for the giants now. Tie him up, put him in diapers, and breastfeed him until he's constantly wetting and messing his ultra-thick diapers.

Great chapter and story, but you better punish this weeb...

Lol, wouldn't the giantess be bigger weebs than the main character since they got the clothing at a convention?

I have a feeling you'll get your wish. Glad you're enjoying the story so far!

On 12/28/2019 at 8:42 AM, Pierry Louys said:

Awwww I think someone is already a baby and naughty one seeing hentai in his phone rsrss

He's taking the bait hook, line and sinker.

21 hours ago, kasarberang said:

Lol, wouldn't the giantess be bigger weebs than the main character since they got the clothing at a convention?

I have a feeling you'll get your wish. Glad you're enjoying the story so far!

Oh! I didn't think of that. In that case, punish all of them with being diapered, pacie gagged, tied up, and kept as wet little babies forever!

Welp, I can feel it happening. I can feel writers block setting in as another one of my hobbies alternates to the forefront again. So story updates may become significantly slower, I just need a break.

As usual though I'm sure I'll be back, either I'll be posting a chapter here and there or when writing returns to be the main focus.

I'll still sign in to DD every day as I always do, to check new stories as well as to reply to comments and what not.

I appreciate everyone enjoying this story and It is not being abandoned. It just might be awhile until the next chapter comes out. I have plenty of ideas that I want to do with it, so don't worry about that. I can easily see this becoming my longest story ever made (that's not saying much, but it's still true! lol).

We all need a break at times and with writers block it could take a week

it could take longer.

I'm hoping just a week because this story is very good and has parts in

it that I am dying to read.

So take your time but hurry up. LOL ?

This story looks promising! It's pretty good ?
I would like to see more exposition if you want critic. like flesh out the personalities a bit more. That could make the story better I think! ?

On 1/1/2020 at 8:22 AM, Pierry Louys said:

Awww so sad to read this !! I really hope you comeback soon!!

Chapter 6 is in the works, I'm hoping to release it later today or tomorrow, but as always I make no promises.

On 1/1/2020 at 3:42 PM, Eagle0769 said:

We all need a break at times and with writers block it could take a week

it could take longer.

I'm hoping just a week because this story is very good and has parts in

it that I am dying to read.

So take your time but hurry up. LOL ?

I only needed about a week this time. Chapter 6 is in the works and I hope to release it in the next couple days.

4 hours ago, Mugi said:

This story looks promising! It's pretty good ?
I would like to see more exposition if you want critic. like flesh out the personalities a bit more. That could make the story better I think! ?

I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. I think exposition is coming in some further chapters, at least if I'm interpreting that correctly, lol.

Thank you all for your comments so far! I hope you guys are excited for the new chapter. I know I am!

The wait is over! Chapter 6 is here!

As always please tell me what you think of it, your comments keep me motivated and inspired to write these stories.

Emily walked into the nursery approaching Daniel still asleep in his crib. Looking down at the sleeping male she noticed a medium-sized wet spot on his pants aswell as a large erection. Emily smiled, removing the pacifier gag around Daniel's head. Sneaking back out of the nursery, shutting off the light and closing the door behind her.

It feels like I had been sleeping a lot more recently. I don't exactly know why that is, but this is about where I just started to notice it.

Waking up again I noticed that I was in a different location that usual, instead of being in my skyscraper of a guest-bed I was instead in a crib, which still was rather large considering that I was an adult male and fit perfectly in this crib as if I was the infant it was made for. I know I'm not the tallest most robust man in the world, but I'd still like to think I'm larger than an infant. Upon further inspection I found I wasn't just in a crib, I was in a whole nursery.... Like the kind that you put an infant in. 

I felt something strange around my crotch, like my genitals were getting cold. I looked down and, it couldn't be. There was a wet spot on my crotch. I hadn't wet the bed in over 18 years. I wonder what caused me to do it again last night. Something else feels a little off as well, my mouth felt empty for some reason. It's a rather strange feeling that I don't think I've had before.

I could hear the door creak open. 
"Morning Daniel how did you sleep?" of course it was Emily. This was so embarrassing, she would surely laugh at me and be more than happy to blab to everyone else how 'the perv wet his pants'. I was not looking forward to this encounter.

"I slept alright, thanks."

Emily walked closer to the crib "Mom and Emmy wanted me to come and see if you needed anythi-. Did you wet your pants?!?!? Looks like the crib was more suitable for you than I had originally thought." Emily started to laugh.

"Emily please! Don't tell anyone! They'll probably want to put me in a diaper or something like that, but I swear this is the first time I wet the bed in over 18 years! Please don't tell anyone."

"And why not? A diaper might be the perfect solution for your little problem and it'd certainly match your new sleeping arrangements."

"Please Emily I'm begging you, I'll do anything, just please don't tell anyone about this."

"Anything?"

"Well maybe not anyth-"

"Nope it's too late you already said you'd do anything....unless you want me to tell the others?"

"Alright alright! Whatever you want."

"Good. I'll tell you what, not only will I keep quite about your little problem here, I'll also help you deal with any future problems so no one who lives here finds out and I'll even be nicer to you. In exchange all you have to do is play house with me whenever I so desire."

"That's it? You just want me to play house with you? That's easy."

"So is it a deal?"

"I guess so, alright."

"Goody!" Emily excitedly clapped her hands together multiple times. "Now that all of that is settled let's get you cleaned up before anyone sees you." Emily picked me up moving me over to a wall mounted changing table. 

"Wait, I thought the whole purpose of the deal was to PREVENT me from ending up in a diaper."

"Oh relax, I'm just putting you into some dry clothes." Emily placed me on the changing table, strapping my arms and body in place to prevent me from moving.

She removed my pants and underwear, quickly replacing them with one of the spares I had packed.

"There we are good as new. That wasn't so bad now was it?" Emily unstrapped my arms and body sitting me up on the changing table.

"I could've changed cloths on my own you know."

"I know, but this is your vacation and my mom would kill me if I didn't do absolutely everything in my power to make your stay easier on you." Emily said obviously mocking Emmy. "Besides, this was significantly more fun! I mean look at how embarrassed you are with your bright red cheeks!" Emily giggled rubbing her finger against my blushing cheeks. "Alright now that you're all ready let's get you downstairs." 

She picked me up and set me up in the piggy-back position that she did last time she carried me. It's interesting that every one of these women has a different way of carrying me and they all insist on doing so, despite me being able to walk on my own.

"You comfortable back there?" Emily asked, she was treating me nicer, probably because she has dirt on me now.

"Yeah I'm good."

We walked down to the living room where Emmy and Evelyn were watching TV, this is the first time I've seen them, well relaxing.

"Oh, Hey little man! Did you have a good nap?" Emmy asked, she seemed excited to see me up.

"I slept alright."

"Do you want to do something with me little man? It feels like you've spent most of your vacation so far napping."

"Actually Daniel and I already have plans for today."

"Daniel made plans, with you? I find that unlikely."

"No it's true! Tell her Sweetie."

Emily called me sweetie, that was new, usually it was just "perv", "pervert" or something else along those lines. She's never called me something akin to a pet name before.

"Y-Yeah me and Emily actually already have plans. Maybe we can do something later Emmy."

"That's alright with me little man."

"Oh by the way Jasmine is supposed to come over later today if that's okay. Let her know I'll be in the dollhouse."

"Alright dear, have fun." Evelyn said.

Emily walked me back up stairs, which made me wonder why she even took me downstairs to begin with. Unless it was just to tell Emmy that we had already made plans today? That sounds like her actually.

We walked into the "dollhouse" it looked like it was actually 2 rooms with the wall separating them torn down. One side of the room looked like a one bedroom apartment. It had a kitchen, bathroom and bedroom all sectioned off into their own areas and the other side of the room was just a fully stocked nursery. I think this nursery might have been more fully stocked than the one I was currently sleeping in.

"Alright let's get you ready. I want everything setup before Jasmine gets here."

"What do you mean get me ready? Aren't we just playing house?"

"Yes we are, and you're going to be the baby."

"Woah, hold on now! I never agreed to that."

"Yes you did, you said that you'd play house in exchange for your little accident this morning and all potential future accidents being kept on the down low. It's your own fault that you didn't ask for specifics as to what your role in these games of house would be."

"What about this girl coming over? I thought the whole point was to prevent people from knowing about the incident?"

"Well, she wasn't exactly part of the deal now was she? You really should be more specific when making deals, especially if you're going to be so finicky about the details. Come on now, Jasmine will be here any minute and I'd hate to keep her waiting." Emily picked me up and sat me on a changing table mounted to the wall. She stripped me of my shirt replacing it with a plain pink T-shirt. Than she laid me down on the changing table, strapping me in and stripping me of my pants and underwear. Lifting up my rear she placed a diaper underneath me, which she quickly folded up and taped together.

"There we go, now you're dressed for the part and you're looking absolutely adorable might I add."

Not even 2 minutes later a knock could be heard at the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Jasmine, I'm here to play house."

Emily got up to open the door for her friend.

"So nice to see you again Jasmine. I think you'll especially like today's game of house."

"Oh yeah? Why's that?"

"Come here and I'll show you." Emily walked Jasmine over to the changing table I was still strapped to.

"You're right Emily. I think this game of house will be extra special fun."

====End Of Chapter 6====

Hope you enjoyed Chapter 6!

As always please tell me what you think of it, your comments keep me motivated and inspired to write these stories.

• Like 3

Indeed someone is about to find out how addictive is giantess milk and then, with a dangerously full tummy, enjoy another pleasant nap. Those diapers aren’t going to stay dry for long.

On 1/7/2020 at 3:55 AM, Pierry Louys said:

Really liked the way you are conducting this story ! Now i think poor daniel it’s in one way to babyhood !!! And I think he gonna liked rsrs 

Glad you're enjoying the story so far. I have a specific idea of where I want it to go, I just hope I can execute it properly.

On 1/7/2020 at 4:25 AM, littleTomás said:

I have a feeling that Daniel is going to enjoy his diapers. All weebs are secretly diaper lovers, lol.

I assume you must know a lot of weebs to get a statistic like that, lol.

On 1/8/2020 at 4:42 PM, Bonsai said:

Indeed someone is about to find out how addictive is giantess milk and then, with a dangerously full tummy, enjoy another pleasant nap. Those diapers aren’t going to stay dry for long.

I'm beginning to think you might be right about that. thanks for the comment, always nice to see a new face giving their input.

18 hours ago, dlgore said:

The traps ben set.   That’s how I got my diaper life going.   Playing house

When I first was introduced to house I got really salty when I was selected to play the dad instead of the baby.

It's fine though because I was horrible at playing the dad. :P

2 hours ago, kasarberang said:

When I first was introduced to house I got really salty when I was selected to play the dad instead of the baby.

It's fine though because I was horrible at playing the dad. :P

I was always the baby. Got annoyed by it, but secretly loved it. Sadly I was never put into diapers during a game of house though I would have enjoyed that.

Chapter 7 is ready to go! Hope everyone enjoys it.

As always I'd love to read what you guys have to say! It really helps me stay motivated to keep writing this story!

"Why would he make plans with Emily." Emmy said angrily pacing back and forth "It just doesn't make any sense."

"Maybe she offered first and he didn't want to appear rude by refusing." Evelyn replied still relaxing on the couch.

"Did you see how she was treating him? What's her agenda?"

"Maybe she just realized her previous methods weren't working so she's trying another one. Can't blame her for that now can you?"

"I can when the method she is using is my method."

"Is it really your method? If so seems like she's beating you at your own game."

"Maybe you're right, maybe I just need to step up my game a little."

Jasmine was a little shorter than Emily, but made up for it with her attitude. I didn't think you could beat Emily's attitude, but Jasmine somehow managed and I only knew her for less than 5 minutes at this point. She was wearing her hair in a bob-cut which makes sense considering the length was shorter than everyone I had met on The Everland Farm thus far. Her breasts, while slightly larger than Emily's couldn't even come close to the size of Emmy's. As for her clothing she was wearing a what looked to be handmade pink frilly dress.

"So Emily how'd you manage to get this one to agree to playing house with us?"

"He wet himself and agreed to do anything I wanted if I didn't tell my family."

"He wets himself too? He really is perfect to play the baby."

"Actually that was the last time I did it in over 18 years, so don't expect me to repeat any behaviors like that. I'm forced to be here but that doesn't mean I have to cooperate."

"Oh you'll participate as much as I want you to participate. I don't exactly think you're in a position to be cocky."

"No no Emily he's right" Jasmine said turning to look at me. "You resist as much as you want, it'll be more interesting that way anyway." Jasmine gently caressed my face with her hand.

"what do you mean more intere-" Jasmine pulled a pacifier out of her bra and stuffed it in my mouth before I could finish my sentence.

"That's enough talking out of you, after all babies can't talk." Jasmine took two straps attached to the pacifier and tied them around my head, preventing me from spitting it out no matter how hard I tried.

Emily unstrapped me from the changing table. Picking me up in her arms she carried me over to and laid me down in the crib, putting on the lid so that I couldn't get out. 

"Alright now we can get started." 

Jasmine and Emily walked out of the nursery into the other half of the room which was setup like your average apartment, leaving me trapped in the crib.

If they were just going to leave me in the crib the whole time why did they even want me to participate in their game of house in the first place? I had been left to sit alone for awhile and had come to the conclusion that I'd rather be known as the guest who wet himself that one time than be forced to participate in frequent games of house. I started to yell as loud as I could, in hopes someone would hear me and come to my rescue. At the very least maybe I could explain the situation and someone would understand. Most of my noise was muffled by the pacifier in my mouth, but I was hopeful that the little noise that did make it through would be enough for someone to notice. 

Well someone did notice, because shortly after I started making that noise I could hear Jasmine walk into the nursery. "What's wrong?" Jasmine lifted the lid off the crib and picking me up and laying me over her shoulder as she started to gently bounce herself up and down patting my diapered bottom with her hand. She firmly pressed her hand against my diaper moving it around in a circle. "Well you didn't make a mess." Thank god I didn't too, otherwise she would have just spread it all over my rear end.

"I think the little guy is probably hungry, he hasn't eaten in awhile." Emily walked into the nursery holding a huge baby bottle in her hand.

"I think you're right Emily! It is about that time." Jasmine handed me over to Emily.

Emily walked over to a rocking chair in the other side of the room as she sat down cradling me in her arms. 

"Alright sweetheart, Mommy is going to take off your paci and feed you now. You better be cooperative otherwise Auntie Jasmine will punish you." Emily placed the large baby's bottle on a small wooden cabinet next to the rocking chair before untying the pacifier from around my head.

Once the pacifier was removed I immediately shut my mouth as hard as I could I didn't know what was in that bottle and I didn't ant to find out. Emily took the baby bottle from the shelf took and placed the nipple to my lips, gently rubbing it back and forth. 

"Okay baby drink your babas for Mommy." 

I refused turning my head the opposite direction which didn't do much cause Emily just moved the nipple over to where my mouth moved to.

"Hey baby look at me." I looked over at Jasmine and honestly I wish I hadn't because she was filming me. "This is the baby, he's being really fussy right now and not drinking his milkies. Poor thing. Isn't he just the sweetest thing you've ever seen?" This was so embarrassing now not only did they have the blackmail that I wet the bed they also had this embarrassing footage of me dressed as a baby refusing to drink from a baby bottle.

Not wanting to give them any reason to share that video with anyone I reluctantly opened my mouth, allowing the baby bottle nipple to slide in. The nipple was massive it filled up my whole mouth with ease there was hardly any empty space in my mouth, if there was any space left at all.

"See that wasn't so bad was it? Now drink up, we're not going anywhere until all this milk is gone."

I didn't want to be sitting there for hours on end hoping that they'd eventually forfeit, I truly do believe they would keep at this until I gave in. So because I didn't want to drag this on any longer than it had to or give anyone any motivation to distribute any of that footage. I started slowly sucking on the baby bottle, the milk tasted similar to what I was used to at this point, but it was much sweeter like something had been added to it.

"Who's my good boy? You are yes you are!" Emily cooed at me firmly rubbing my crotch through the padding of my diaper with her free hand.

I continued sucking the nipple of the bottle, I don't think I could physically stop even if I tried really hard. as soon as I started sucking the nipple my mouth instantly filled with milk and simply the act of swallowing that milk made more milk fill my mouth. So once I started I couldn't exactly stop unless I wanted to drown, and while this was humiliating I think I'd still prefer it to drowning, at least for now.

"I think the baby really likes his milkies. Yes he does!" 

"Wow Emily, I've never seen you so nice to another human-being before."

"Well just look at him! He's so helpless and he's all ours to do whatever we want to. The power is unbelievable, it's almost erotic." Emily slowly moved her hand to my diapered crotch, giving my penis a light squeeze through the padding causing me to let out a small yelp. 

"See how helpless he is and how powerful I am in comparison. It's okay baby Mommy's here, I'll take good care of you. I promise."

"I think I'm going to head home, you've given me some good ideas for next time. I'll see you later."

"Ooh, you've already got me excited, I can't wait to see what surprises you have in store."

I didn't want to figure out what any of these ideas were, unfortunately it didn't seem like I had much of a choice. The massive Baby's Bottle in my mouth restricted my movements due it's massive size and weight, even if I did try to move I'd have a very high risk of choking. Even if I did manage to get up, Emily could easily catch up with me and just put me right back in the position I'm in right now. That's not even mentioning that I'd rather not get this giantess mad at me since she could literally break me in half like a twig. 

"Aw, I know you're getting antsy honey, but you have to finish your milk, it's okay you're almost done." That wasn't true, I wasn't even half way through with this bottle of milk and honestly I don't know how much more of this I can take, my stomach is already feeling like it's ready to explode.

Just as I thought I'd be stuck here forever a knock could be heard at the door.

"Emily Dinner's ready." It was Evelyn, I'm saved.

====End of Chapter 7====

Hope you enjoyed! If you did you can show your appreciation by letting me know what you think! I love reading what you have to say.

Oh I also have something I'm working on that I think everyone will enjoy. So stay tuned for that.

• Like 4

It's nice to have a chapter with only one weeb instead of 3.

On 1/9/2020 at 6:03 PM, kasarberang said:

I assume you must know a lot of weebs to get a statistic like that, lol.

I do know a few weebs, but the important word there is secret diaper lovers. Thus, they love diapers, but haven't told me. I bet that everyone at an Anime convention is wearing diapers. Or maybe I got that Anime convention confused with CAPCon Hummm... No time to ponder, I have a friend who forces me to watch Love is War, so I have to go do that now.

To just to clear the air, there's a 0% chance I'm a weeb. All further questions on the matter can be referred to my Joyce, my Teddy Bear lawer. She recently passed the BAR exam.

• Like 1
On 1/18/2020 at 4:09 AM, littleTomás said:

It's nice to have a chapter with only one weeb instead of 3.

Wouldn't it be 2 weebs? Cause Emily is one of the 3 mention weebs. Also you have no evidence that Jasmine isn't also a weeb.

I'm using your definition of weeb here, personally I don't think there's any weebs in this story, than again I'm the one with the anime icon.

On 1/18/2020 at 4:09 AM, littleTomás said:

To just to clear the air, there's a 0% chance I'm a weeb.

Ever heard the phrase he who smelt it dealt it? Well you're sure smelling a lot of weebs. :P

I'm just messing with you.

Chapter 8 is ready to be read.

Sorry it's a little on the shorter side, the next chapter might be longer to make up for it.

As always I hope you enjoy.

So here it is Chapter 8

"I'll be out in a minute!" Emily picked up a pacifier from the shelf beside the rocking chair quickly replacing the baby bottle with it. She picked me up cradling me in her arms and went over to the crib placing me back inside.

"Alright baby, I need to go and have dinner so I'm going to leave you here to take a nice little nap." Emily gave me a kiss on the forehead before placing the lid back on the crib and leaving the room.

Part of me was annoyed that I was still stuck in this damn nursery, but another part of me is relieved because I don't have to go and eat dinner. I think I'd literally throw up if I even saw food after what I just went through, even thinking about it makes me want to barf.

Emily walked down stairs to join her mother and her sister for dinner.

"Took you long enough."

"Sorry, I got distracted. Daniel got so tired playing house he practically passed out, he's fast asleep in the dollhouse crib."

"I'm afraid you're just going to have to wake him up dear, we still need to give him this dose of milk."

"Yeah, it's finally my turn! Little man hasn't even tried my milk yet, after the stunt you pulled last time."

"Oh, I can give it to him, I'd hate to interrupt his sleep. I'll give it to him later."

"You're just going to give him even more of your milk!"

"Now Emmy that's no way to talk to your sister, if she says she'll give him your milk than I trust that is what she'll do. Give her a chance."

"But-"

"No buts, I don't want to hear another word about this. It's hard on everyone right now, but I promise it'll be worth it once things are complete. Now relax and eat your dinner."

Dinner went fine, though there was obvious tension between Emmy and Emily.

Once dinner was over Emily picked up the glass of milk that she was instructed to give to Daniel and Headed back upstairs.
She walked over to the door of the dollhouse room opening it up and letting herself in, making sure to shut and lock the door behind her.

Emily approached Daniel's crib to find him sleeping safe and sound just as planned.

"He's sleeping so sound, there's no way I could give him this milk now, I'll just give him some more of my milk when he wakes up. I'm sure he'll like that more anyway, he's probably gotten used to it by now."

Emily walked over to the other end of the dollhouse which was setup like a normal apartment and dumped the milk down the sink, before placing a lemon in the garbage disposal to hide the smell.

"That should take care of that."

Moments later knocks could be heard coming from the dollhouse entry door. "Hey Emily Ma wants to talk to you."

"Be right out." Emily walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

Walking downstairs Emily met with her mom and sister.

"Yeah what's up?"

"Hon, while I'm happy you've started to warm up to our new guest I want him to be back into the public nursery by tonight, you can't keep him all to your self, it's simply not fair to me or your sister here. If he wants to play house again later, that's up to him, but he can't be kept there his entire stay."

"But he's sound asleep right now, do you really want me to disturb him?"

"I don't really care what you do, as long as he's back in the public nursery by tonight."

"Fine..."

Emily marched back upstairs into the dollhouse making sure to close and lock the door behind her. Angrily she pulled out her phone and started dialing.

"Hey, this is Jasmine, can't come to the phone right now, I'm currently out, or sleeping....or something. Leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.......beeeep"

"Jasmine, it's Emily. We're going to have to hold off on our plan for a little while. My family is forcing me to put him back in the public nursery, I can't keep him in the dollhouse overnight. We'll have to think of a better plan, or somehow manage to get my mom to let us keep him in the dollhouse. I'd disobey her and do it anyway, but I don't want to get the shit beat outta me. Oh also, you don't have to actually say beep at the end of your voicemail it does that automatically, the way you have it now there's two beeps the one where you say beep and the one where the machine actually beeps." Emily hung up the phone, putting it back in her pocket before begrudgingly going over to the crib where Daniel was sleeping to get him ready to be put back in the public nursery.

She picked him up and placed him on the changing table, making sure to change him out of the baby cloths she had forced him to wear and put his regular cloths back on. Once that was done she picked him up again and moved him back into the nursery making sure to take out the pacifier from Daniel's mouth. After all that was done she left the room, shutting off the lights and closing the door behind her.

"He's back in the public nursery!" Emily hollered downstairs.

"Thank you dear, we appreciate it."

I awoke, I wasn't in the dollhouse anymore I was back in my old room and my cloths were back to normal. 'Was all of it a dream? Did any of that stuff actually happen?' I thought to myself, maybe it's better that I don't know the answer.

Before I got the chance to really question the potential validity of previous events I heard the room door being opened.

"Hey little man! Hope you had a good sleep!" Emmy said walking over to my crib, pulling down one of the side bars.

"Hey Emmy, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure little man, wassup?"

"Did I play house with Emily yesterday?"

"I don't believe so, why?"

"I think I had a dream last night where I did, it was weird everyone was treating me like I was a baby and I couldn't do anything to stop it."

"Maybe it was just because you felt a little emasculated after we moved you into this room with the crib. I can assure you though we only did that because we didn't want you hurting yourself and they simply don't make any regular beds this small. I can also assure you that we don't look down on you in any way just because you're smaller than us. To us you're just like any other normal sized guest."

"Thanks Emmy."

"No problem. And besides, why would anyone want to force you to be a baby anyway?"

"Yeah, I guess it was kinda silly"

"Can you hold on just one second, I forgot something."

"No problem."

Emmy pulled up the side of the crib bars again to make sure I didn't manage to fall and break my neck before leaving the room.

Emmy stormed into Emily's room clearly furious.

"Woah, ever heard of knocking?"

"Daniel woke up and told me he had a dream of playing house with you and that you treated him like a baby against his will. Now I'm not going to accuse you of actually doing this, but if you did and it got out to mom, she'd kill BOTH OF US. So I think it'd be best if we just kept quite about the whole thing, I wont tell if you don't. Deal?"

"Deal."

====End Of Chapter 8====

Hope you enjoyed it!

As always I'd love to see what you have to say, your comments give me motivation to keep writing. It's honestly the best thanks you could give me.

If you want to stay up to date with what's going on as far as stories go, you can check my profile for that sorta thing. I try to update it semi-regularly with information about stories and other such things. There's even a spoiler for what my little surprise is on there.

• Like 3

Hi. This is a fun story but I'm a bit confused. At the start it seemed clear that Daniel was normal sized and for whatever reason these people were of amazonian proportions even though we are not in the Diaper Dimension. Here, though, we are explicitly told by Emma that "they simply don't make any regular beds this small," which would indicate that they are normal and he is tiny. Which is it?

55 minutes ago, kerry said:

Hi. This is a fun story but I'm a bit confused. At the start it seemed clear that Daniel was normal sized and for whatever reason these people were of amazonian proportions even though we are not in the Diaper Dimension. Here, though, we are explicitly told by Emma that "they simply don't make any regular beds this small," which would indicate that they are normal and he is tiny. Which is it?

I understand your confusion and hope I can clear it up.

55 minutes ago, kerry said:

At the start it seemed clear that Daniel was normal sized and for whatever reason these people were of amazonian proportions even though we are not in the Diaper Dimension.

This is in fact correct.

When Emmy states "They simply don't make any regular beds this small." they mean the businesses on the community (who on average have the same amazonian proportions) do not make any beds that small,

In Chapter 2 it's explained:

"I don't understand, where would they even sell dollhouses this big, much less bigger ones? Is there some sort of larger than life dollhouse demand that I'm unaware of?" I asked genuinely curious where and how she managed to purchase a dollhouse so big.

"On the property, we are on 45.67 acres of land. We're not the only ones who live here you know, there's a whole community. We only own four buildings, including this one. Did you think we owned all this land and were just living here all by ourselves?"

So in relation to their community Daniel is tiny, it's also shown they don't really have super modern technology so they probably don't have access to online shopping sites except potentially ones owned and operated in the community.

I imagined Emily's Cellphone to be a very old, flip-phone style cellphone or otherwise very limited restrictive technology not capable of interacting with the world outside the community.

I hope this could clear up the confusion for you!

• kasarberang changed the title to My Time At The Everland Farm (Chapter 14 Released June 1st 2020)