LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Welcome back. I was worried that this story was another of those abandoned so the reader is forced to finish the story in his(or her) mind.I remembered the notice that you were stepping back to pursue another interest and would be back at some future date.  Thank you for considering your fans as worthies to keep up with your story. Please keep us updated and entertained.

I absolutely love this universe that you have created. An I’m so glad to see this story continued. :-) Thank you so much for sharing this story!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 4/22/2020 at 5:04 PM, Pierry Louys said:

Poor little guy 

I know! I wouldn't want to be in his shoes in Chapter 12, ouch!

15 hours ago, junyour said:

Welcome back. I was worried that this story was another of those abandoned so the reader is forced to finish the story in his(or her) mind.I remembered the notice that you were stepping back to pursue another interest and would be back at some future date.  Thank you for considering your fans as worthies to keep up with your story. Please keep us updated and entertained.

Thank you! My interests fluctuate, specifically I focus on a single hobby for a little while than get bored/burnt out of the hobby. Right now I'm focused on writing primarily again so hopefully I can get some more of this story done, it's the one Idea that I feel I haven't written myself into a hole as of yet. After this is done I think I'll rewrite my "Just A Checkup" story, that was my first one and I ended up writing myself into a wall causing me to lose interest. I think the idea is good though, but there's a lot I could improve.

Really happy you're enjoying this story! It always makes me very happy knowing that there are people who enjoy what I write and it keeps me motivated to continue publishing my work. I hope I continue to meet or surpass your expectations with this story as I try out more creative things that I don't often see in stories like this.

13 hours ago, mordand said:

I absolutely love this universe that you have created. An I’m so glad to see this story continued. :-) Thank you so much for sharing this story!!

I'm very happy you like the universe, I can see most of my stories taking place in this universe. It's not technically Diaper Dimension so I'm referring to it as "Diaper Dimension Adjacent" right now until I come up with a better name.

I hope I continue to entertain you with this story and future ones to come!

9 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Yes welcome back.

Never heard of a device like this what is it?

As far as I know the device mentioned in Chapter 12 does not exist in the real world and I just made it up for the story.

Though it wouldn't surprise me if a real world equivalent did exist, though I don't think it does.

I hope I answered your question!

Chapter 13 will be out soon enough!

Chapter 13 is ready to go!

Updated ODT, PDF and TXT versions of the story can be found at the bottom of the first post as always! :)

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Here's Chapter 13!

-

"Shh it's okay Momma knows it's hard but it'll all be over soon."

My torture continued for what felt like an hour before I was finally relieved of my suffering.

"See that wasn't so bad now was it? Now let's get you into a diaper."

I tried squirming but it was no use the straps were far too tight for it to make any difference and she was far too strong for me to overpower when she restrained me herself. Unstrapping me from the changing table and rolling me onto my back Kaylee quickly refastened the straps on my chest, arms and adding another strap to my forehead. So I was laying on my back and not my stomach. She had no problem lifting up my legs and sliding a diaper underneath my rear followed by a generous sprinkling of baby powder all over my butt and genitals before taping up the diaper.

Something about this diaper was very odd, it only covered my butt while leaving my balls and penis exposed out in the open.

"It's okay baby, Momma has something special for that naughty little thing of yours."

I felt something soft and warm being slid over to my penis and balls but couldn't see anything, the straps restraining me to the changing table kept me from lifting my head.

"Now since were such a good boy, Momma is going to give you a little reward."

Almost instantly I could feel the device attached to my penis start to very slowly and gently stimulate me. The part attached to my cock stroked me as the part attached to my balls started gently vibrating. The stimulation caused me to moan loudly through my pacifier gag. The device was very gentle it was more of a slight annoyance than anything at this point, I could just barely feel it.

"Oh, you look so adorable! Is the baby enjoying his milking? Yes he is, yes he is! If you're a good boy I might even turn up the setting." Kaylee cooed patronizingly.

"Alright, I think it's about time we get baby something to eat." Kaylee undid the straps binding me to the rocking chair and picked me up cradling me in her arms.

Instantly I started to struggle in an attempt to escape and maybe get help.
"MMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH" I cried behind my gag my cock and balls still being stimulated by the strange "milking" device.

"Now baby I'd advise against trying to get away, especially while I'm holding you, I might drop you and than you could get really hurt." She carried me over to a upholstered rocking chair on the other side of the room.

Kaylee sat down in the rocking chair and started messing with the end of my pacifier gag removing some sort of cap screwed onto the back of the pacifier. Grabbing what looked to be a massive baby bottle from a table sitting next to the rocking chair and screwing it into the back of the pacifier.

Instantly I could feel a steady stream of liquid start invading my mouth even though I wasn't even sucking on the pacifier. Once enough liquid filled my mouth I had to swallow or else I'd choke. Swallowing caused even more liquid flow into my mouth at an even faster rate than before causing me to swallow even faster, before I knew it I was rhythmically drinking the liquid from the bottle without even sucking the nipple. The liquid didn't actually taste too bad it was very interesting flavor, kinda sweet with a slight tang to it. If I wasn't being force fed through a bottle I might've actually been a pleasant experience.

"That's a good baby boy! Keep drinking Momma's special formula."

I didn't have much choice to do anything else since if I didn't continue swallowing I would choke.

After what felt like half an hour of being force fed and having my cock "milked" I felt my penis start to get hard, like I already had a slight erection already just because of the device "milking" me but now I was suddenly rock solid and very horny. The device attached to my penis went from a slight sensation that was easily to something that was causing me great discomfort since the stimulation was now very noticeable but not enough to actually make any progress.

"Looks like Momma's special formula is working even quicker than expected doesn't it?"

Kaylee took the bottle out of my mouth and placed it on the table using her newly freed up hand to gently stroke the tip of my penis.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH" I moaned loudly, her touch sending a jolt of pleasure through my whole body.

"I think it's about time for Baby's real milking to begin." Kaylee grabbed a small jar and placed it over the "milking" apparatus creating an airtight seal. Once the jar was connected the pressure applied to my penis and balls increased significantly.

I started moaning so loud I was practically screaming into my pacifier gag.
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Oh sorry baby while I'm glad you're enjoying your milking, that's a little too loud. We wouldn't want someone to hear you and think you were being hurt would we? Don't worry though, there's still plenty of yummy formula left in your babas so lets work on getting that emptied hmm?." Kaylee grabbed the bottle and quickly reattached it to my pacifier gag further muffling my moans as my mouth once again began to fill with liquid.

I moaned through my pacifier gag again, causing some of the formula to slip through my lips and dribble down my face.

"Shhhh It's okay baby, Momma's here. Once you fill up Momma's jar with your naughty baby juices you'll feel much better. "

The machine continued working my penis moving up the shaft before spending some extra time at the head before going back down the shaft. On top of all that my stomach was beginning to get bloated from all the fluids that Kaylee was force feeding me.

As time went on I was starting to feel myself reaching climax but just as I was about to reach the point of no return....the machine stopped. My balls felt like they were so full they would explode and my cock was so hard it was very uncomfortable.

"Alright baby that's the end of your first edging session, Momma will give you some time to cool down before starting your next one."

I started to thrash and scream not wanting to be subject to any more of this treatment.

"Okay baby that's enough of that." Kaylee unscrewed the bottle from the pacifier gag placing it back on the table before picking me up, walking back to the changing table and strapping my chest and head to it so I couldn't get up.

"Now we can't have baby hurting himself or others so Momma is going to have to restrain you until I've seen that you can be trusted without the restraints." She attached two black rings to my legs connecting a spreader bar to both of them so my legs were forcefully spread apart preventing me from moving them. The rings had some thick rope tied to them Kaylee forced my hands down to my waste and tied them up using the rope so my hands were tied to the black rings placed on my legs.

"There we go that should keep baby safe."

Unstrapping me from the changing table Kaylee took me back to the room I was staying in and placed me back in my crib.

"Now just to make sure you don't fall out again." Kaylee went to a nearby shelf in the nursery and grabbed what looked to be fuzzy handcuffs, cuffing both my hands and feed to the bars of the crib.

"Now you take a little nap while Momma goes to make an important call."

====End Of Chapter 13====

I hope you guys like what I did with this Chapter. If you have an comments/ideas/suggestions or simply want to say ":)" I'd love for you to comment what you have to say! Comments keep me motivated to continue writing these stories.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
On 5/6/2020 at 10:16 PM, littleTomás said:

Nice chapter. This keeps on getting more and more interesting.

So glad you like it! I'll probably start on Chapter 14 this weekend (Sunday and Monday are when I have the most free time.)

I'll try not to keep you waiting too long!

On 5/7/2020 at 8:25 PM, baker7 said:

AWESOME - Keep it UP :D

Brian

Happy you're enjoying it! Chapter 14 will be in the works soon, I hope that it'll meet or surpass expectations.

3 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

Great story I got a hunch what's next but no spoilers here

I'm genuinely interested to see what you think is going to happen next, I'd be very surprised if you managed to guess it correctly, but I welcome you to give it your best shot.

• Like 1

Chapter 14 is ready!

Sorry it took a month to get this chapter out, especially since it's shorter, I just didn't know exactly how I wanted to go about writing it. Anyway I hope you enjoy it.

As always I'd love to read what you have to say it keeps me motivated and actually helps me write these chapters faster, even though sometimes I know it doesn't feel that way.

Thank you for your continued support!

ODT, PDF and TXT files are updated on the first post. of this topic.

Here's Chapter 14.

"Center for Littles how may I help you?"

"Hey, it's Kaylee. I have some good news. I just recently found a new supplier so I can start making regular contributions again."

"That's wonderful Kaylee, I assume it'll be your usual rate?"

"Yes that'll be fine."

"When should we be expecting your first contribution?"

"Within the next few days, I should have them today, but it'll take a day or so to get them to you."

"Sounds good, look forward to seeing you soon. Have a wonderful rest of your day."

"You as well."

"How's Momma's baby holding up?" Kaylee entered my room looking down at me from the edge of the crib.

"MMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHH" I tried to yell behind my pacifier gag. The discomfort I was feeling in my genitals prevented me from sleeping.

"Upset because It's not time to do cummies yet baby? It's alright Momma has just the thing to help with that." Kaylee got another huge baby bottle and screwed it onto the back of the pacifier gag, forcing a milky substance to start flooding my mouth.

"MMMMPPPH MMMPPHHHH" I tried to kick and thrash, but my restraints kept me pretty much stationary while  my captor force fed me.

"That's it baby drink up Momma's special formula" Kaylee held the bottle so that my head was forced backwards where I was looking straight up, causing the formula to flow even faster, forcing me to swallow faster in an attempt to keep up with the flow.

Kaylee placed her hand on my still covered genitals, the added pressure causing a surge of pleasure flow through my entire body.

"See baby isn't that much better now that your drinking your babas."

Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore pre-cum started to slowly drip out of my penis, the sensation of which had me moaning uncontrollably.

Kaylee turned her head to look at my penis and saw the jar attached to my penis catch the drops dripping pre-cum.
"Looks like the baby is having a good time. Your bottle is almost empty though.... I'll tell you what. Momma will let you have some fun with your little toy while she goes and gets some more formula for you." Kaylee turned on the device attached to my penis before leaving the room.

The machine started to work my member, the piece around my balls starting to gently vibrate.

My body couldn't take it anymore and reached the point of no return. The extra stimulation from the device made my dick violently twitch before releasing it's load into the jar. Each spurt sent chills down my spine engulfing my body in a shroud of pleasure.

"BABY!" Kaylee yelled from the room entrance coming to examine the jar, which at this point was almost half filled with my semen.

"You weren't supposed to do cum cums until later! What a naughty boy! Well, it's probably for the best, It'll give me some time to clear everything up before anyone gets home." Kaylee took the jar and the device it was attached to off of my penis before removing the diaper and putting my regular clothes back on.

"Don't worry baby, I'll keep all of this between you and me, that is, so long as you do the same." She popped the pacifier out of my mouth and unlocked the handcuffs from the crib. It was as if she was never there.

"Uh...okay" I replied. I'd rather Emmy, Emily and Evelyn not know about what happened, besides what's the likelihood that Kaylee will come to watch me again before I get back home.

"That's what I thought." Kaylee gave me a kiss on the forehead before leaving the room. presumably to clean up that almost dungeon-esc room she had me in earlier.

I few minutes later I could hear talking from coming downstairs, Emmy, Emily and Evelyn must've returned home, if only I could make out what they were saying.

Emmy: "How's My little man is he okay?" Emmy asked first thing she walked through the door.

Emily: "I'm sure the little perv is just fine, no sense getting all worked up about it."

Emmy: "If you don't care than why were you in such a rush to get home huh?"

Emily: "I.... just, uh... haven't talked to Jasmine in awhile and wanted to see how she was doing. It had nothing to do with the perv."

Kaylee: "Daniel is fine, he had a little fall today trying to get out of his crib all by himself, so he might need to be handled with a little extra care than usual"

Emily: "He fell!??!??!?!?!? I hope he's alright!"

Emmy looked at Emily and smirked "haven't talked to jasmine in awhile my ass, you care about him!"

Emily: "Shutup!"

Evelyn: "We'll make sure to take extra good care of him, thank you for watching him for us Kaylee."

Kaylee: "It was really my pleasure, I'd be happy to babysit any time! Daniel and I have a lot of fun."

Evelyn: "We'll make sure to remember that."

I could hear the sounds footsteps bolting upstairs like a stampede of cattle.

"I heard you had a fall, are you okay?" Emmy and Emily said almost simultaneously after practically storming into my room.

Emmy and Emily were both wearing a button up top and accommodating skirt. Emmy had on a black button up and a white skirt, while Emily has a white button up and a black skirt.

There massive breasts were clearly pushing against the button up, it felt like those buttons were going to start popping up and shooting against the wall at high speeds any second.

"I'm fine, I just needed to use the bathroom so I tried to get up, but the fall was a little higher than I expected."

"Why didn't you call for someone, Kaylee was here to help you."

"I tried calling for someone but no one came up, I guess it was before she got here."

"Aww, you poor thing!" Both sisters cooed at me.

"Don't worry little man, we'll make it up to you, things will be different from now on I promise! I think we should let you get some sleep for now though, it's getting late and you look tired." The sisters both left the room turning off the light before shutting the door.

I was getting tired, I had a hard day and was still not entirely sure what to make of it, maybe tomorrow will be easier.

I woke up the next morning in that dimly lit room with the cream colored walls with the horizontal green stripes.

"Hey little man, it's still a little early to be waking up, you should go back to sleep for a bit okay? I wouldn't want you to not get enough sleep."

"Oh, hey Emmy. No I just needed to use the bathroom"

"It's okay little guy, just go in your Diaper."

"Wait what?!?!?"

"Shhhhhhh, no need to get all worked up Emily and I just decided that it'd be easier if while you were sleeping you wore a diaper, that way you wouldn't hurt yourself trying to get up to use the bathroom if no one heard you. It's okay it's only at night now Shhh and go back to sleep." Emmy pushed my face into her covered breast, rocking me back and forth in the rocking chair while humming a soft tune.

It didn't take long before I fell back to sleep.

=====End Of Chapter 14====

• Like 2

Generally I love your story. It is a really fascinating universe you have created. However I'm not the biggest fan of using force. I'm much more into the subtle way they are trying to lure him into baby hood [emoji3]
I love that he also gets some sexual pleasure out of it though, because that's also for me a big thing when wearing diapers. This way I can better imagine myself in his place.
Please keep up the good work.

Sendt fra min SM-N975F med Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • kasarberang changed the title to My Time At The Everland Farm (Chapter 14 Released June 1st 2020)
On 6/1/2020 at 11:53 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@kasarberang

MAN - Good Story - Keep it UP :)

Brian

I'm very glad you liked this chapter! I went a fairly experimental route with Chapter 13 and Chapter 14 so it's good that it's well received.

On 6/2/2020 at 7:06 PM, mordand said:

Generally I love your story. It is a really fascinating universe you have created. However I'm not the biggest fan of using force. I'm much more into the subtle way they are trying to lure him into baby hood emoji3.png
I love that he also gets some sexual pleasure out of it though, because that's also for me a big thing when wearing diapers. This way I can better imagine myself in his place.
Please keep up the good work.

So happy you like the universe I'm trying to build! I'm into both forced as well as more subtle regression methods which is why some characters are more forceful and transparent with their methods and others are more gentle and subtle, all with their own motives. The next chapter will focus a little more on that subtle regression that you enjoy since I like to kinda spread it out between the different characters and their methods so that people can more easily skip the sections they don't enjoy as much.

Thank you very much for your feedback and I hope that I can continue to deliver something that appeals to you!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2020 at 9:03 PM, DprDevinous said:

So many secret agendas!  Can't wait to see how this plays out

Glad you're enjoying the story sofar! I will to my best to live up to your expectations!

CHAPTER 15 is ready to be read!

"Center for Littles, Oh hey Kaylee! Here to drop off your contribution?"

"Yup, I got number two and number three."

"Oooh, that's exciting! We'll absolutely be using those in various products, it's so difficult to get people to contribute. I guess cause our business is somewhat controversial, even those who support our operations don't want to be seen donating to us. If it wasn't for our partnership with Madeira and support from people like you giving regular contributions I don't know how long we'd be able to stay in business. Anyway here's your cut, it's the usual rate."

"Thank you very much, wonderful doing business with you."

Opening up my eyes again after sleeping for a little longer I saw my head was being slowly moved towards Emmy's covered breast. I was held there for a solid 10 seconds before she gently repositioned my head back only for her to gently push my head back into her breast about 20 seconds later. This continued for a good 5 or so minutes.

"Oh you're awake, good morning little man! Hope you had a good sleep" Emmy pushed my face into her breast again, embracing me in a hug.

"I slept fine, why were you pushing my face in and out of your breasts?"

"Oh that, well I read somewhere that doing that helps babies sleep I know you're not a baby, but I figured It may help you sleep better. You need all the rest you can get after that nasty fall you had yesterday."

I felt very drowsy and dazed, far too much to put up a fight or to even really think about what was going on, I was having a hard enough time keeping my head up and my eyes open.

I must've passed out after that point because all I can remember is waking up strapped to a car seat

"Where am I?..... and why am I in a car seat?"

"You're in our car, we're taking you to our local doctor to make sure everything is okay after that fall you had. And you're in a car seat because you're too small for us to legally take you in our car without one." Evelyn replied from the driver seat.

"I'm really fine, there's no need to take me to a doctor!"

"That may be true, however if something is wrong I'd rather catch it sooner rather than later."

We parked up to a building labeled "Madeira Medical Plaza"

Emmy unstrapped and lifted me from my car seat cradling me in her arms, her large mammoth breasts pressing against my face.

We walked up to the reception desk and were kindly greeted by the receptionist.

"Hello and welcome to The Madeira Medical Plaza how may I help you today?"

"We have an appointment"

"Alright, may I have the family name and the name of the patient?"

"Everland appointment is for Daniel"

"Let me see here." The receptionist started looking us up in the computer. "Yes here you are, You're good to go! Just go to the waiting area, they'll call your name when they are ready for you."

Emmy carried me to the waiting area before sitting down on one of the chairs.

Looking around I noticed a lot of large women, between the sizes of Emmy and Evelyn and all of them appeared to be with someone around my height, except they were treating them far different than I was treated. Most of them were clearly wearing some sort of diaper, some of them wore cloths covering it while others weren't wearing much else if anything. It seems they were responding very differently to their what I assume to be guardians aswell. Some were happily playing with the various toys that were scattered across the waiting room, others were struggling and it seemed like they were trying to escape or run from something and the rest just sat there limp staring blankly ahead like they had lost all will to live.

I wonder why the only other time I've seen people my size they've been treated like infants, I can only assume that the children here are just way larger on average just like the adults, which would make sense.

"Appointment for Daniel, the doctor will see you now." called a nurse.

We walked into a hallway with lines of doors on each side with numbers on them.

"You'll be in room number 2" said the nurse as she opened the corresponding door for us.

The doctor was already in the room ready for us, this is the first time I've ever had a doctor be in the room when I was called for an appointment.

"Ah yes, the Everland family, so nice to see you again! I take it this little fellow is Daniel" the doctor motioned up to me.

"Yes this is him! He's been staying with us for a bit now and recently he had a nasty fall, we just wanted to make sure that everything was alright."

"A fall you say, well since he hasn't been here before I'll give him a full examination to make sure that everything is okay and let you know if there's anything extra you need to do to take care of him."

The doctor took my temperature, checked my blood pressure, listened to my heart and lungs it was all very standard, at least at first.

"Alright now that the basic evaluation is over it's time for the examination." The doctor took me from Emmy laying me down on the exam table and strapping me in so that I couldn't move.

"Wait, why am I being strapped down?"

Quickly she pulled a pacifier out from between her cleavage and placed it between my lips. This wasn't any normal pacifier either, I felt the doctor press something on the back of it which caused the rubber teat to inflate inside my mouth totally silencing me.

The doctor went and got a medical tray with a vial and a syringe on it, she drew up the vial with the syringe and thrust it into my arm pushing down the plunger. Quickly I could feel my body growing very weak, I couldn't move an inch, however I was still awake, even if a bit drowsy.

I could than feel the doctor begin to touch my chest slowly working her way down. Once she reached my crotch she placed her hand over my covered balls and began gently rubbing them with her fingers.

Doctor: "I can tell he's not wearing a diaper."

Evelyn: "No, we just recently started using a nightime diaper but nothing full time."

Doctor: "Do you milk him?"

Emily: "Milk him?"

Evelyn: "The Doctor is asking if we ever relieve Daniel of his sexual frustrations."

Doctor: "Exactly, it's very clear that if you do milk him you're not doing it enough as he's clearly very full. I'm going to prescribe milkings three times daily. Now what is he eating on a daily basis?"

Emmy: "He just eats whatever we eat usually."

Doctor: "Yup, I was afraid of that, his little body isn't made to digest regular food that you and I eat this is why I will also be recommending he be moved to exclusively bottle and breast feedings. We will supply you with a special formula to use with the bottle feedings that will make his body suitable for frequent milkings. He should also be wearing diapers 24/7 unless being milked, changed or bathed."

Emmy: "What about the fall, is he okay?"

Doctor: "Thank you for reminding me, He's okay now but he shouldn't be dropping from such a high place, I'm going to also prescribe a special brace that you'll put on his legs that will force him to crawl. You can also lock it restricting his movement entirely so if you're not nearby he wont be able to off and get himself in any danger."

Evelyn: "Alright Emmy, Emily you can take Daniel out to the waiting room now."

Emily and Emmy: "Yes mother"

Emmy unstrapped me from the table, cradling me in her arms as her and Emily take me back outside into the hallway.

"Thanks for helping me out with this and with getting the paperwork through."

"It's no problem Evelyn, that's what friends are for. Oh, the paperwork went through, Daniel is officially part of the Everland Family."

====End Of Chapter 15====

As always I'd love to read what you have to say it keeps me motivated and actually helps me write these chapters faster, even though sometimes I know it doesn't feel that way.

Thank you for your continued support!

ODT, PDF and TXT files are updated on the first post. of this topic.

• Like 4

@kasarberang

GREAT STORY man - This is amazing - I think Daniel is gonna be the baby for a LONG while now hehehehee ;)

They say "Good things come to those who wait:"  You did NOT disappoint - keep up the good work!

Cheers!

Brian

8 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Great chapter and poor daniel ! Now he is officially the new baby of the family !

Yup, but he doesn't know that yet.

5 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@kasarberang

GREAT STORY man - This is amazing - I think Daniel is gonna be the baby for a LONG while now hehehehee ;)

They say "Good things come to those who wait:  You did NOT disappoint - keep up the good work!

Cheers!

Brian

There's still a transitional period that needs to happen, since Daniel is unaware of what's happening, though I think he's starting to get suspicious.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
2 hours ago, keith60 said:

i hope there going to be more to this story soon 

I don't think this story will be continued any time soon. I haven't had the urge to write in a long time, literally the last update to this story was pretty much the last time I did any real writing.

I could see a future where I reboot this story and change things around a bit, as I'm not very happy with it as it stands. But If it does come back it would not be in the form of a continuation and instead be in the form of a reboot of the entire thing.