LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tykables Cammies

Idzy

Hey all,

In the past I haven't had much luck with Tykables diapers (their clothing is great), not that there is anything particularly bad about them, just they have never really been a great fit for my body.

In the interests of curiosity, I figured I'd give their latest ones a go.

Honestly, I was really surprised, they fit really well, are super comfy, absorbent and have hook and loop tabs. I was a bit skeptical at first, but after the first night, was really impressed. With a booster, these work very well even for side-sleepers, and though they are printed, they're not so obvious as an ABDL diaper that you can't pass them off as medical product if needed.

Really impressed guys, great that you've finally made a diaper that fits bigger guys :)

Anyone else had experience with these?

I ordered a couple of cases of the cammies and I agree they are a comfortable diaper that fits great but unfortunately the first batch of diapers have the fading ink printed on the wings and top of the diaper not just in the front of the diaper in the padded area as it should have been so my skin turns blue when exposed to moisture ie sweat. 

Tykables is aware of the issue and  the next shipment should solve this I am surprised they did not pull the shipment but I do like the print and you are right it is a printed diaper that is more of an adult looking diaper for us who deals with incontinence issues and want a fun diaper for a break from plain white diapers. 

I'll need to look more closely, but I haven't noticed this problem. I shower every day an haven't noticed any residue on my skin, plus I wear a thin white onesie over them in the daytime to hide the waistband, and again, have not noticed any staining or ink residue there.

The climate where I live is fairly dry, and I spend most of my time both at work and at home in an air-conditioned environment, so perhaps just haven't been exposed to the humidity you have.

I suffered a severe Thoraco-lumbar injury affecting my T10-L2 vertebrae, and am lucky to be able to walk, however have no feeling whatsoever below my lower back

As such, I too suffer from incontinence, and like the balance that Tykables have struck between something a little fun, and something that those who may see my disposed diapers in the trash (always within a sealed bag, but still) would notice as overtly "babyish". 

At night I am an extremely heavy wetter (between 4 to 6 liters a night), as my body doesn't produce ADH - Anti Diuretic Hormone, but thus far having experienced no leaks can't say that this has played a part. For the most part I still wear MegaMax at night, as these are the only diapers I really "trust" for such volumes without extra covers and plastic pants (which I now find almost unbearable after having gotten used to nights without them).

Thanks for the heads up. Now that you've mentioned it, I'll probably notice it ?, but so far haven't had any problems.

I tried them for the first time last night.  I prefer tape to hook and loop tabs, but these ones are pretty good.  They stayed in place all night.  I did have a bit of ink rub off on my outer thigh, but it washed off easily enough.  Performance was excellent.  I normally wear BetterDry to bed, so I've come to expect a premium diaper will last all night with no leaks.  Cammies held up with no problems.  They are definitely softer than BetterDry.  I'll give them a better test this weekend.