LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Discontinued Diaper Do You Miss the Most? ... And Why?

• 10 months later...

I miss the race car diapers from qualitydiapers.net, because I really liked the design with the little cars on the front. The only gripe I have about them is I wish they were more babyish for a baby like me.?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

For me,  it would have to be the P&G Attends with the blue tapes.  They were thick,  but not stiff, poor like a cloud, and had a silky-soft plastic cover, which made a crinkly, but not crunchy sound.  It's hard to believe that incontinent adults of the day were wearing such an obvious product. 

After that,  I'd go with the old-style Tena Maxi, and the purple Molicare Super Plus.

I'm grateful Tranquility ATN has kept their '90s features,  though I can't help but feel they're thinner between the legs than they once were. 

I bought a case of Tykables Little Builders before they were discontinued so I still have a few bags left.  I was disappointed when they announced that these diapers were going to be discontinued.  I liked the "hybrid" design of plastic and Velcro fastening and I found them to be the right amount of absorption for discreet day time wear and wetting and confidence for a normal night time wetting.

Way, way back I remember getting one of the drugstore chain brands (want to say Walgreens). I don't remember the diaper being particularly good, but it had a neat looking quilted soaker inside of it. 

Doubt I'll ever be able to find something like that again but if I do I'll grab it for nostalgia. :)

2 hours ago, NannaAnnabelle said:

Way, way back I remember getting one of the drugstore chain brands (want to say Walgreens). I don't remember the diaper being particularly good, but it had a neat looking quilted soaker inside of it. 

Doubt I'll ever be able to find something like that again but if I do I'll grab it for nostalgia. :)

I remember another drug store brand, the way they were packaged just said baby diaper to me.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Even though I don't remember them as much, but those early 2000s Pampers diapers where they had the Fisher Price Little People animals on them. That and ABU's cloth backed Cushies from 2015. I absolutely wished they came back, or at least have Pampers put Fisher Price characters again on their diapers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Adult size: race car diapers, the old abus with the dinosaur, old attends

Baby/pull ups: boy pull ups with toy story, girl pull ups with jasmine Cinderella and Belle, girl goodnights with dragonflies, luvs with blues clues, huggies with muppet babies 

I miss Tykables Little Builders diapers, although I still have a few left. They were good for me both at night and discreet during the day. I also liked the hybrid design with plastic back and velcro fastening.