LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Discontinued Diaper Do You Miss the Most? ... And Why?

For me it is Lil’ Squirts and Attends Waistband because Lil’ Squirts gives ekstrem komfort and last a long long time, definitely all night and (if wearing loose sweat pant) this thick diaper can last all day long. Attends Waistband has amazing outer soft smooth surface and makes the crinkly sound when moving. I only have several boxes left and I’m wearing them in these 2 photos with some sadness wishing they would still be making them both before I run out.[emoji20]Adjustments.thumb.jpg.17c4ac4121c5b7f1b46124038feb74e1.jpgAdjustments.thumb.jpg.8a231fd9c4dd756f03eea39296ddf0aa.jpg

my all time favorite diaper was the six tape permadry attends with the plastic backing.. back with P&G had them.. paperpak did ok with them but killed the diaper off later on. The had the perfect bulk and crinkle factor and the tapes held extremely well.. I most use the dry 24/7 diaper these days, which very good quality as well.

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 4
12 hours ago, Glennie said:

my all time favorite diaper was the six tape permadry attends with the plastic backing.. back with P&G had them.. paperpak did ok with them but killed the diaper off later on. The had the perfect bulk and crinkle factor and the tapes held extremely well.. I most use the dry 24/7 diaper these days, which very good quality as well.

9 hours ago, babystevie said:

I agree on the P & G Attends. I also liked the original green Depends. 

5 hours ago, Hookedondiapers said:

I'm with Glennie and babystevie on the P&G Attends.  You could buy them in almost any drugstore in the 90's.

Yes, the good old 6 tape Attends from the mid 1990's by P&G were great!  They had padding in the wings and not just down the center of the diaper.  Keep in mind that we probably thought they were the greatest diaper back them because they were!  No Confidry 24/7, Abena, Northsore, Rearz or other premium diapers!

Now, here is one that I doubt anyone here remembers.  It was called Kay Plus and made in Canada. It had a soft plastic outer cover and was like a pillow!  Thick, puffy and almost like a polyester inner padding that made it absorbent but also very puffy!  No SAP back then so it was thick and so comfortable and very absorbent!  I just think they couldn't compete with Attends and Depends back then.  I only had the opportunity to wear a few of them and then I couldn't get them anywhere.  I think I heard about 35 to 40 years ago that they sold out to some other company who discontinued making them.  Probably was bought out by another company just to eliminate them as competition.  If anyone here remembers these diapers from around 35 to 40 years ago, please let me know and let me know what you thought of them.

...even though I am a cloth diaper person, I did use some disposable here & there 30-35yrs ago when due to living arrangements I couldn't have cloth diapers. My ultimate favorite disposable was(and see if any of you remember)were those two tape all white wingfold "Ambeeze" disposables. They were identical to the very first baby Pamper diapers. Two tape, all white, no leg gatherers, no wet strip indicator and package said "fits up to 40" waist". Package also said in plain view in a 4" circle "DIAPER STYLE". Man, I'd put two & three of those on and it was almost a "no touch" orgasm, if ya know what I mean, He-he. Wish I could find a trunkload of new old stock of these diapers!!! This was about '83-'88 time frame for these? 

My first was the P&G Attends as far as disposable diapers. They were amazing ! They would on the top of the list .  Molicares were the first imported diapers I remember and then abriforms.  I liked moliforms when they first came out . They seemed to hold more than our American brands. It`s a shame these have also changed.

13 hours ago, babypb said:

...even though I am a cloth diaper person, I did use some disposable here & there 30-35yrs ago when due to living arrangements I couldn't have cloth diapers. My ultimate favorite disposable was(and see if any of you remember)were those two tape all white wingfold "Ambeeze" disposables. They were identical to the very first baby Pamper diapers. Two tape, all white, no leg gatherers, no wet strip indicator and package said "fits up to 40" waist". Package also said in plain view in a 4" circle "DIAPER STYLE". Man, I'd put two & three of those on and it was almost a "no touch" orgasm, if ya know what I mean, He-he. Wish I could find a trunkload of new old stock of these diapers!!! This was about '83-'88 time frame for these? 

Oh, yes!  I remember those Ambeez diapers.  They were just as you described.  Wingfold, no elastics and two tapes.  As far as absorbency, probably one sheet of paper towel would be as absorbent but they were plastic backed and like one of the early Pampers.  OK to try 35 or 40 years ago when that was all you could find in a mom and pop drug store or for very light bladder leakage (the type that people wear pull up disposable underwear for now days), but for any real type of protection they were pretty poor.  Only thing I can say good about them was they looked and felt like very old style disposable baby diapers from the 70's

Yes, the good old 6 tape Attends from the mid 1990's by P&G were great!  They had padding in the wings and not just down the center of the diaper.  Keep in mind that we probably thought they were the greatest diaper back them because they were!  No Confidry 24/7, Abena, Northsore, Rearz or other premium diapers!

Now, here is one that I doubt anyone here remembers.  It was called Kay Plus and made in Canada. It had a soft plastic outer cover and was like a pillow!  Thick, puffy and almost like a polyester inner padding that made it absorbent but also very puffy!  No SAP back then so it was thick and so comfortable and very absorbent!  I just think they couldn't compete with Attends and Depends back then.  I only had the opportunity to wear a few of them and then I couldn't get them anywhere.  I think I heard about 35 to 40 years ago that they sold out to some other company who discontinued making them.  Probably was bought out by another company just to eliminate them as competition.  If anyone here remembers these diapers from around 35 to 40 years ago, please let me know and let me know what you thought of them.

Sound like very comfortable diaper. Would be good having chance to try these.Adjustments.thumb.jpg.709b1088aa6c554ac845ea8977ba675f.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Huggies Baby Steps, circa 1990's. They came in boys and girls versions. Soft plastic outer-shell. I have about a half of package left so I wear them sparingly. (and yes I can wear them right out of the package) Check my profile for more pictures.

Giggles and Smiles Always,

Little Baby Becca

1241927659_DTime010.thumb.jpg.4cf2ba0953601baf3ef9b9b90dfa5292.jpg

62004603_DTime074.thumb.jpg.9d7581d877059f515ad3ef13610d7a15.jpg

2046520540_DTime097.thumb.jpg.6977c00c99ac9a14019bdd4d3fa1f433.jpg

Huggies Baby Steps, circa 1990's. They came in boys and girls versions. Soft plastic outer-shell. I have about a half of package left so I wear them sparingly. (and yes I can wear them without out of the package) Check my profile for more pictures.
Giggles and Smiles Always,
Little Baby Becca
1241927659_DTime010.thumb.jpg.4cf2ba0953601baf3ef9b9b90dfa5292.jpg
62004603_DTime074.thumb.jpg.9d7581d877059f515ad3ef13610d7a15.jpg
2046520540_DTime097.thumb.jpg.6977c00c99ac9a14019bdd4d3fa1f433.jpg

Amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a case of Tykables Little Builders before they discontinued them.  I still have a good amount left, but was disappointed when they were discontinued because I liked the Velcro fastening system, the print, and they were a "Goldilocks" diaper, i.e. discreet, yet absorbent for daytime wear and  functional for night time use for an average wetter.

• 3 weeks later...

I miss the old original Depend briefs that had THREE tabs each side and plastic backed, as they were my first true style adult nappy, not just a incontinence pad you needed extra plastic protection to keep in place,(Soft-eze, comes to mind)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 12/16/2019 at 8:06 AM, rusty pins said:

Oh, yes!  I remember those Ambeez diapers.  They were just as you described.  Wingfold, no elastics and two tapes.   Only thing I can say good about them was they looked and felt like very old style disposable baby diapers from the 70's

....exactly, that's what I liked about them. No fancy prints, no color leak detector stripe, just a nice, plain white disposable 2 tape no leg gatherers, exactly like the first '70s Pampers. Putting two or three of them on was great!!!

On 12/14/2019 at 6:40 PM, Glennie said:

Yep, Same here, wish P & G had never sold out!!!

For me it its the Tena slip super plastic backed.Thought it was the ideal midway between the maxi which was pretty bulky (Not always bad but sometimes wanted a bit less) and plus which couldn't take a lot, So that worked pretty well for me.

• Like 1