LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My (DailyDD) Anniversary

So today I realized that just over 1 year ago I arrived on this site (for the like 100+ time) and decided that it was about time I make a profile and stopped lurking. I posted my introduction and then wondered what would happen. I guess sometimes we think that by doing something new the world is going explode, but instead I ended up meeting some really cool people and becoming a member of this community. Sure, this community has it's differences, conflicts, and struggles, but that's what makes us real, human, and beautiful. I'd just like to pause and say thanks to everyone who's been so kink as to reach out to me. Anyways, has anyone else recently celebrated a Daily DD anniversary? I think there's some cliche phrase I should be using about each new year being better or an accomplishment or something like that.

Little Tomás

• Like 1

I don't remember exactly when I joined the site but some time next month will mark 7 years of 24/7 in diapers.

I don't post too often but I enjoy reading about others who embrace this lifestyle and share their experiences with us.  I like to chat about things I personally enjoy concerning my diapered life.  I'm older, in my late 60s, so I come from a time when we 'made it up' as we went along.  Well over 50 years in diapers.

I'm thankful to the new generations of ABDLs who carry the torch and continue to spotlight that wearing diapers is not a bad thing and that we harm no one with our desires. Those who continue to push for new and improved products that are a keystroke away and easy to obtain. 

So, Little Tomas, congrats, and much happiness in the upcoming years.

• Like 1

Happy anniversary!

I don’t know when I joined the first time. Probably around 2006. I didn’t lost much for the most part. I only made a account to post Done Adulting.