LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disabled baby

Catheterboy

If you have read my profile or other posts you know I am a severely disabled guy who wears twenty four seven and is also Catheterised. Acceptance of my situation has been much more easy since discovering sites like this and kinda re programming my head. My only problem is I see myself more as a little boy than a baby. I like playing with toy cars and trains and stuff not baby toys. This year I have become totally dependent on others most days I can't even feed my self. If you asked me what's the most embarrassing thing to get used to when suddenly life changes and you become a paraplegic bordering on quadraplegic it's not the nappy changing and bladder or bowels stuff it's being spoon fed. I drool a lot out of both sides of my mouth not all the time but enough and having someone wipe my chin is another humbling baby thing. Being totally dependent on others is scarry if you think about it for to long. The times I actually love being fed is if it's a male friend or care worker doing it. I like it when they use their fingers to feed me chips or crisps. I wear bibs all the time not just feeding time because of my drooling. So I am a baby cos of the care I need but I like older boys toys. Thanks for reading.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

There's nothing wrong with identifying as a toddler or a middle.  Whatever makes you happy. Not all ABDL's identify as a baby.  I personally feel like I identify as 2-3 years old but that's just me.  I don't or can't regress as of yet so one day I hope to loosen up enough to get there but until then it's just play acting.

• Like 2