LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

(I’m going to have Julie rebel a bit today since she isn’t having the whole school thing while her mommy is sick)

Julie did not answer her teacher, she just shut her eyes and hummed a tune to herself as she thought to herself. She did not want to be at school, she wanted to find a way to escape and run away, she didn’t care how she got out she just wanted to go back and take care of her mommy. Even though Heather is thankful that Julie is the school and not at home for her to think about for a bit, Julie didn’t know this and wanted to take care of her mommy.

She could hear Pam and Miss Wang bowling in the background, every time the pins hit each other Julie jumps out of her skin a little bit which is making her very irritated.

Miss Wang and Pam did two more shots because she didn't want that Pam thought that she was stopping the game because Julie, than the teacher asked to the little girl if she wanted do a pause, Julie company while she put the bowling set in its place, then the woman approached Julie sitting down next her on the floor:

"what do you think about colour?" the teacher asked her to Pam before give her a colour book and some crayons, before focus her self on Julie "it seemed that Julie needs a little more attention today" the teacher said her self picking the little girl up to cuddle he a bit. 

Julie has her plan (to escape) almost figured out when she hears Miss Wang ask Pam if she wanted to color and realizes that she can’t escape to home today. What Julie didn’t know was that Miss Wang was coming over to pick her up and idle with her. When she felt herself being picked up she started to scream and kick her legs “LET ME DOWN!!!! I GO HOME NOW!!! I NO WANT TO BE HERE!!!”

"little one now it is not possible" the teacher said her gently cuddling her before go to take the pacifier offering it her more gently "take it! It will help you to calm down" she said her very gently caressing her little head. 

Julie struggled as she was picked up and cuddled by her teacher, she didn’t want to be touched right now. She struggled so much and was becoming quickly irritated by the confines of Miss Wang’s arms. “Let me go!” She says almost in a panic.

"ok Julie!" miss Wang said putting the little girl on the floor, offering her the pacifier again "do you want?" she asked her hoping that it would enough to help her to calm down "do you want say me why are you so troubled?" Julie asked her sweetly "maybe I could help you" miss Wang said lowering herself to look Julie eyes. 

Julie felt safe when she was let down and walked away from her teacher after she snatched her pacifier from her hand and laid back down on the mat. She didn’t want to talk, she just wanted to get home and see that her mommy was still alive. Julie was worried that if she was at school then her mommy would die on her and she would never see her mommy alive again. “I GO HOME AND SEE MOMMY!!!!” she cries

• 2 weeks later...

"ok little one!" miss Wang said caressing Julie's tummy "what do you think if we call your mommy to know how she is?" the teacher said her a gently caressing her red hair "maybe you could feel more reassured if she say you that she is ok?" she asked her gently caressing her back. 

Julie jumped a little when Miss Wang came over and touched her back and started gently rubbing her, she wasn’t prepared for the touch so it startled her. When her teacher suggests that they call home to see how her mommy is doing Julie jumps up and wraps her arms around Miss Wang’s throat and hugs her tight “really? We can call mommy?”

"I don't think that there may be problems" miss Wang said her smiling "I take Pam and we go. Ok?" miss Wang said going to take Pam who had just finished to colour a picture of a kangaroo with a big diaper "do you want walk or do you want come in my arms?" the teacher asked to Julie while Pam was coming to THR teacher and Julie. 

Julie smiles at Miss Wang as she told her that she could call her mommy. She was so excited that she ran to the door and jumped up trying to get the door handle that was way too high for her to reach. “I walk myself!” She says proudly as her teacher and her new friend comes over.

"ok" miss Wang said gently "then do you give me your little hand?" she said sweetly to the little girl "now we go to the secretariat office then we have to stay silently" miss Wang said to little girls before open the classroom door and get in the Hall to go to secretariat's door where she knocked three times "hi Vanessa!" miss Wang said to the secretary befo explain her the situation "could we call to Julie house to know how her mom is?"

"of course! Give me the time to send this mail and I will search her number" the woman said smiling and typing something to the computer. 

Julie gave Miss wang her hand grudgingly, she never liked having her hand held it made her feel like a 2 year old going to time out. But she held onto the hand so she could see if her mommy was okay. They walked, what seemed like an eternity to the secretary’s office, and once there she had to wait for her to do something that she didn’t understand. Julie was getting impatient and started tapping on Miss Wang’s arm, it started slowly and softly at first then quickly increased to fast and hard and finally crying out “MOMMY GOING TO DIE!!!!” before balling her eyes out crumpling up to the floor.

The secretary finished to type the email and sent it, then she asked for have the name and Surname of the little girl, then she searched in the computer, took a telephone and typed Heather cellular number, that the woman had in the monitor, then she passed the phone handset to miss Wang. 

"good morning Mrs Edwards. Excuse me if I bother you I am Mei Wang the teacher of Julie how are you? Not don't worry, don't worry Julie is fine, only she is very worry for you and I thought that maybe you could reassure her about your health" she said to the woman "now I will will pass her with you so you can talk with her" the teacher said her smiling before give the phone handset to the little girl. 

Heather was still too sick to even think about answering the phone, so Melinda answered the house phone and took the call, “oh, Hello Mei, my name is Melinda and I am the nanny for Julie. I am so sorry but Heather is just too sick to even hold the phone up and she has been sleeping since Julie left for school. I will be happy to talk with Julie if you think that would help her.”

Melinda soon hears Julie’s voice on the phone “Mommy!” But Melinda has to tell Julie it’s not her mommy,  “Julie, sweetie it’s Nanny. Mommy is still sleeping but don’t worry she is still breathing and alive. I am taking the best care of her and she will be here when you come home rom school. I promise.” For Julie that was enough for her and she hands the phone back to Miss Wang and Melinda talks more to Mei, “Mei, just so you know Julie’s two aunts will pick her up today since Miss Edwards is too ill to care for herself. Their names are Brittany and Lynn.”

Miss Wang let Julie talk with the nanny and she saw her facial expression relax "then little Julie, now are you Quiet?" miss Wang asked to the little girl crouching to look her eyes and caressing her little head smiling before take her the phone handset to talk with Melinda "are they the two women who were with you yesterday?" she asked to the nanny "yes I remember them! Thanks for saying me it!" the teacher said her before say goodbye to the nanny give the hand set to Julie to say goodbye to the nanny and hang up the telephone. 

"fo we return to the classroom now?" miss Wang asked to Julie with her usuall sweet tone of voice. 

Julie was very calm now that she had nanny’s word that her mommy was okay. She looked up at her teacher and nodded her head when she was asked if she wanted to go back to the classroom. As they asked back to the room Julie could smell the cookies being baked in the oven and made her happy. When they returned to the room Julie grabbed the book from Arlie’s and handed it nicely to Miss Wang, “finish pwease?” she asks innocently. 

Julie shook her head no and sits down beside Pam holding onto her teddy bear tightly. She gets so engrossed in the book that she doesn’t feel herself pee multiple times to the point where her diaper is almost leaking. Her skirt hides how wet her diaper actually is while Miss Wang is finishing the book. As she puts the book down Julie puts her thumb into her mouth and stands up in such a way that Miss want can see how wet her diaper is.

"ok Julie!" the teacher said continuing to read the book but she noticed Julie's diaper and when she finished to read it she decided to check the little girls diapers, than she approached them and removed her thumb from her mouth saying her that it wasn't nap time, then she touched Julie's diaper deciding that it was surely the moment to change it then she picked Julie up carrying her to the changing table, she layed down on it and she started to remove her clothes to untape the little girl's diaper opening it and using it to clean Julie's privates very gently before spread a bit of cream and take another diaper that the teacher put under Julie's butty before close the diaper and tape it, then miss Wang put Julie on the floor and took Pam to change her diaper. When she finished with Pam the teacher said that she let them a hour of free play before go to eat the lunch. 

When Miss Wang removes her thumb from her mouth she turned red, she didn’t even realize she had done it. “Sorry” she says as she looks down to the ground as if she did something really bad. All of a sudden Julie felt her diaper being poked at and she tried to ignore the feeling but couldn’t, it made her feel so little. All of a sudden she was being picked up and laid onto the changing table and has her diaper changed, at least it wasn’t in the park again she thought. She was soon let down and her friend’s diaper needed changed too, after that it as free time and Julie didn’t know hat to do so she just looked at Pam to see what she was going to do. As she was looking at her friend her eye wandered and she saw a game on a shelf, it was a game with tiles where you had to match them, but this time the tiles were of flags of different countries, 50 to be exact. Julie saw the game and went over onto get it off the shelf, but it as on he bottom of the stack so she asked “Miss Wang help pwease”

Miss Wang finished to change Julie's diaper and went to change Pam's diaper too, when she finished to make the little girl in a clean diaper she put the little girl on the floor, and hear Julie who asked her help then she aproached her and she took the board game that Julie was trying to take and gave her. 

"where do you want go to play?" miss Wang asked gently to Julie 

Julie watched Miss Wang get the game down with ease and without pulling the other games down with it and handed it over her with a smile. When she was handed it she looked around the room and walked over He the area where there was a soft carpet without bumps and at down “here Okay?” she asks her teacher.

Miss Wang She knelt on the floor putting the board game on the carpet where Julie had said she wanted to put herself, she opened the box and began to prepare the playing field inviting Pam to play as well, who joined very willingly. The little girl enjoying the play time with her little friend and she approached her playing to the board game.