LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

After Julie took the pacifier into her mouth, heather scoops the small girl up into her arms and holds her close. “Some new rules sound good for us Nanny, whenever you think we are ready for them we are willing to listen.” Heather holds Julie’s head close to her shoulder and slowly rubs Julie’s back to calm her down

Julie felt reassured by the way in witch her mother cuddled her, she didn't know what that sensation was but it was very enjoyable for her, thought she never should admit it. when her breathing became more regular nanny Melinda did her some caressing in her head

"is it better now?" she asked gently to the little girl who hide her face against her mother shoulder "now it's time to make the new rules" the nanny said opening her briefcase from witch she pulled out a very big white poster, that she hang oh a wall with a bit of scotch tape, and a black marker "dont' worry" Nanny Melinda said "they are few and simple"

On the top of the bill she wrote articulating the words that any infraction of the new rules will be punished with spanking, then she started 

1. "not bad words"
  2. "don't try to remouve the diappy" she said writing it on the poster "only an adult or a big boy or girl can do it and you are not a big girl now"
  3. not loo you can use only  the diaper or the potty chear

"if we'll need we will add new rules or we will modify those" nanny Melinda concluded "questions?" she asked to mother and daugter

Heather is rubbing Julie’s back when she feels Julie slump into her and Heather smiles as she is loving this feeling. Heather and Julie watch as Melinda tapes up the white poster board and starts writing on it. Heather thinks these are all good rules and smiles. “Nanny, what makes a girl or boy a big girl or big boy?” Heather asks knowing Julie wants to know.

"this is a difficult question" the nanny answered "I think the grown up mean became self-aware and others" she explained "and becaming aware of the other people you can learn to love them. Other questions about the rules?" 

Heather understands what Melinda is trying to get across as she rubs Julie’s back as Nanny answers the question, “any questions for Nanny, Julie?” Heather asks her in a sweet voice as peer head is still buried into Heather’s chest.

Heather holds Julie close to her chest as she feels her bladder get fuller. “Nanny, I have to go to the bathroom, will you watch Julia for me?” She asks blushing

As Heather goes to the bathroom she just cries as she is going pee. She misses Bill, she wants her life partner back. She spends 20 minutes in the bathroom before Melinda comes and checks on her. 

Nanny Melinda waited The lady for a bit untill she decided to go to check if it was all ok, then with Julie in her arms she went tothe bathroom door and knocked at it

"is it all ok?" nanny Melinda asked trhough the door a little worried for the woman 

Heather didn’t realize how long she had been gone when Nanny Melinda knocked on the door, she sniffled as she answered “yes, everything is fine Nanny, I’ll be out after I wash my hands.” Heather flushed and washed her hands, as she left the bathroom and saw Nanny holding Julie “I am sorry I worried you.”

"ok" the nanny said smiling before give som pat on Julies diapered butty, the little girl was still sucking her pacifier while the woman was carrying her to the living room putting her on the floor she had another thing to talk about with her and she was waiting the woman for it.

Heather sits down in a chair as Melinda puts Julie into her arms. Heather holds the 10 year old and rubs her back waiting for Nanny to talk some more.

"I wanted inform you about the fact that the AARPU provide other sevices for the parents who contact it, not only the advices of a nanny" Nanny Melinda explain her "it provide a kidergarten and a babysitting service if you areintersted" 

"kindergarten?" Julie asked hoping to have misunderstood "not!"

"and there are much shops who travels with our associations selling varius useful thing for the care of our clients. what do you think about go to see one of this shop after lunch? we can find something useful"

Heather listens to Melinda “a kindergarten? Do they have a preschool too? Heather asks ignoring the outburst from Julie. “I would like to meet other parents and maybe a little retail therapy would be nice.” She says to Nanny Melinda, “yes, after lunch, it would be nice to get out and about with Julie.”

"yes we have" Melinda answered smiling "I think that it can bea very good idea she said taking her cellular "now i give you the number of the headmistress's office of our daycare in this city the "Granny goose's House". ok?" nanny Melinda asked to the lady "it's not far from here" she said her

“I think a preschool would be good for her.” Heather says not concerned that Julie is in the room. “Would you come with me to the store, Nanny. I’m not sure what I’m looking for there.” Heather blushes realizing the whole new world she has gotten herself into.

Heather takes the number of the daycare and calls it “Hello? Is this Granny Goose’s House?”

"good morning here is Granny goose's House" a twenty years old woman answered "how can I help you?" 

Main time nanny Melinda was cuddling Julie who felt uncomfortable at the idea to finish to a kindergarten with babies. 

"we are a daycare for difficult children and teenagers" she explained to the lady "we offer help in reeducation of them, our daycare is a place e where your daughter can play with other children of her age" 

“Spankings? Oh spankings are fine I was worried about paddling, I don’t want my daughter to get paddled.” Heather speaks with the secretary “when is the next appointment with the headmaster available?”