LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Elsa's Baby Sister

YunicornSparkles

Elsa sighed seeing my whims. For a minute I was glad and thought that she would refuse this terrible pudding.

But she created some kind of weird nipple on the end that she put in my mouth.

I couldn’t push her out.

Elsa slowly poured the pudding on top and I watched in horror as he drained the pipe into the nipple and fell straight into my mouth.

I listen to what Elsa says and I can suffocate. I squeezed my eyes shut and swallowed the first portion.

This procedure is repeated again and again.

When she finishes feeding, my lips are covered with chocolate, and my face is covered with paths from tears ..

"It was delicious, but now what will happen to me next ... I don’t want to be a baby anymore. Give me my age and I’ll leave you. At least to the forest trolls they love me and they can cure me of your childhood care .. "I'm crying ..

Anna should have known better than to hope Elsa would back down. Once she made up her mind about something, the ice princess was very hard to persuade otherwise. She carefully watched Anna and the feeding machine, making sure Anna was safe at all times and that everything went smoothly. She was relieved and gladdened to see Anna swallow the mouthfuls of pudding that the machine fed into her mouth. "That's it, good girl, Anna. See? Pudding is yummy" she coaxed, "I'm sure you'd breathe better through your nose if you stopped crying"

She waited till the entire bag of pudding had been emptied, then turned off the machine and removed the feeding tube, undoing the pacifier gag. She grabbed a clean cloth and wet it with some ice water, cleaning up Anna's messy face and chin. "There, there, it's all gone. Just like your big, adult feelings" she cooed, wiping Anna's skin slowly. Once clean, she released Anna from the highchair and held her in her arms, rocking her gently as she made shushing noises and patted her padded bottom

"Shhhh, shhh, it's okay Anna. Nothing bad is going to happen. I'm glad you enjoyed the taste of my special pudding. All it does is take away arousal feelings. Now you can be innocent and carefree, and those feelings won't arise and bother you for a long time" she said. "Don't fret, though, it isn't permanent. It lasts only one month. And hey, hey, it hasn't even been a full day yet. I know you're stronger than that. You can be my baby until I decide it's time to let you go. But I can't let you go yet, Anna. Don't you understand? I lost so much time from our childhood" she said sadly.

"What's this about giving you your age back and running off to the forest trolls? Again, it means I lose you, just the same as if you marry Kristoff. You have to know that I can't let that happen yet" she said. "I'm doing this because I love you, sister! You think I don't love you? Of course I do. That's why I want you to be my baby sister again and play with me. Just be my baby, that's all I ask. Remember not long ago when I was bottle feeding you in public, how you laughed and felt so happy, kicking and clapping? That was so nice, and it made me so joyful to see you like that. We need to have more moments like that together!" she said, walking Anna to the stroller and strapping her in secure, putting her locking snowflake charm on the latch. "But for now, I think a nap will be good. Let's go back to the castle and put you in your crib. End all these silly thoughts of running away to get married or running away to the trolls" Elsa chuckled, packing everything away, dissolving the playpen into glitter then melted water. She started to push the stroller along and people came to see the baby princess once again, their mixed reactions entertaining to the ice and snow princess. Once they were back in the nursery, Elsa had a plan. She was going to have to regress Anna more forcefully, so her adult mind would stop overriding her Little mind. She was going to swaddle her up just like a newborn and put her down for a nap in her crib. 

After I tasted the pudding. After about 10 minutes I began to feel somehow strange. The butterflies in my stomach no longer felt like pleasant tingling sensations in my pussy. All my arousing desires have disappeared. There was only euphoria and all.

When Elsa freed me, children's thoughts returned to me, again burying all adult feelings for a while.

I lay on my back. Laughed and clapped her hands.

When Elsa returned me to the stroller, I played with toys hanging there and through the paci I repeated the rattle the toys were making and drooling down my chin made my face even more infantile.
With a smile through binky, I waved my hand to everyone I met and my body was filled with childish joy when I realized that we were going back to the castle ..

Elsa knew the medicine in her pudding was working its magic over the next ten minutes. She could see the effects on Anna after a while. Her eyes became more innocent and she seemed more relaxed and happy than earlier. She smiled a genuine, warm smile when she saw Anna start to play with the toys strung above her stroller, heard her laugh and watched her clap her hands "Aww, there you go! See, Anna, isn't this nice? You're so carefree now, just like when we were little" Elsa cooed, stroking Anna's hair back from her face. Elsa shook the toys so they wiggled and rattled above her baby sissy and watched her delighted reaction.

She then began to push the stroller neatly along the cobbled pathways, back through the big park and into the streets. Elsa hummed a soft, cheerful baby's song while she pushed the stroller along, so that Anna could hear and enjoy it. She could hear her sister imitating the sounds of the toys while she played, and giggled softly. "Toys are so much fun, yes they are! Use your imagination and play, baby!" she encouraged her, hoping to keep the girl entertained until they arrived back at the nursery. The people around them gained Anna's attention and seemed to interest her a lot. Elsa was happy to see her wave at them. "You're such a sweet, friendly baby girl" Elsa praised. "Everyone is going to love their baby princess". Most people waved back and many smiled. It was a bit strange for some of them but they saw how happy Anna and Elsa both looked and decided it was okay. The sisters weren't hurting anybody with their game.

Elsa pushed the stroller all the way back to the castle, through the gates and then upstairs and into the nursery. She closed the nursery door and unbuckled Anna from the stroller, picking her up in her arms. "Now for some comfy jammies. Let's see" Elsa waved her hand and began to float different outfits from a chest of drawers, trying to decide which pjs to put Anna in for her nap. She would have let her play some more but was worried that Anna had worn herself out and gotten too stressed earlier at the park. She saw a cute pink pair of footed sleeper PJs with a kitty face and 3D cat ears sewn on the front. "Perfect" Elsa laid Anna down on her changing table and removed her dress, slipping the warm PJs over her head and snapping them closed all down the right side and leg.

image.png.0e1100724ed8a4801d9fb2a85dcc382e.png

She then wrapped Anna in a large baby blanket that was pink and had little clouds on it with princess crowns, swaddling her like a newborn baby, wrapping the bottom of the blanket up over her feet, then one side over her body and tucked in, then the other side over her body and tucked in and then the top over her head as a soft hood. Finally, she summoned a large ribbon that wrapped all around the bundle, and tied into a pretty bow. She scooped Anna up and carried her to her crib, laying her down into it gently. Elsa set the mobile above the crib spinning slowly and playing a music box lullaby. She closed the curtains and dimmed the lights, leaving only a pale blue nightlight on. "Nappie time, my little sissy. Close your eyes and have sweet dreams" she said, stroking her hair gently, carding her fingers through it. She wiped Anna's face with a clean handkerchief that had snow flowers embroidered on it, cleaning off her drool. She put a sleeping formula on the pacifier teat and placed it back in her sister's mouth, the sweet pink ice crystals melting like candy in Anna's mouth. "It's just a gentle potion to help you off to dreamland, sweet girl" Elsa whispered, smiling as she watched Anna's eyes start to flutter with sleepiness. A good nap would hopefully put Anna in a better mood. And maybe she would like to play some more when she woke up. Elsa would take the time to tidy the nursery and prepare things in advance. 

image.png.65d0ec5a446c0bc46eb9e42c108040cd.png

I look at the birds and other animals while Elsa takes me to the castle.

She lifts me from the stroller and carries me to my nursery. I wanted to say that I was not tired, but my thoughts betrayed me and I yawned widely. While my mommy laid me on a changing table and took out the two cutest onesie, I liked the pink onesie the most.

I pointed a finger at him and grabbed him with my hands .. "I want this." I muttered through binky.

I lay calmly and waited for mom to put it on me, only played with her blond hair and wound it around her fingers and giggled.

Then she took out a beautiful pink baby blanket and rolled me into it like a cocoon with her head ..

I felt like a real baby. and even started screaming like a newborn baby "Waaa ... baa baa" The screaming stopped only when Elsa put paci in my mouth.

I sucked my binky clapped eyes and looked at my mommy.

Elsa picked me up and lowered my cocoon into the crib and then gave me some other medicine. I felt terribly tired from today's experiences and from the medicine and I did not notice how I fell asleep. And still sucked her binky.

Elsa was delighted to see Anna noticing the birds and animals again, looking at them with fresh eyes and newfound fascination as if seeing them for the first time. Elsa herself spent a lot of time out in nature and wished other people would pause to take time to notice its beauty and the beauty and charm of the animals and birds. Children were so good at seeing it but many adults forgot to take joy in the little everyday things they passed by on their busy lives, overlooking them without noticing. "Do you know what that bird is? It's a blue fairy wren. And that's a red squirrel" Elsa said, pointing out the different types of living things. She even named flowers and trees.

Once they had reached the nursery however, she spoke soft and quietly while she got Anna ready for her nap, staying calm and creating a soothing atmosphere in the room. Elsa smiled at Anna's choice, "I was going to choose the kitty for you anyway, baby" she cooed, gently dressing her baby sister and remembering when she used to help their mom dress Anna as a newborn. She didn't mind Anna playing with her hair, it made her happy, even felt a little ticklish in a pleasant way. Once Anna was all swaddled up, she had easily lifted her and placed her into the padded crib, snuggled down on a soft pillow. She placed the stuffed white polar bear into the crib along with some other soft toys. The tinkle of the lullaby from the mobile was sweet and memorable; an old Arendelle lullaby. Elsa had quickly shushed Anna's cries by replacing her precious pacifier. "I would give you a baba, but you're sooooo full of chocolate pudding you'd pop if I tried" Elsa whispered with warm affection, rubbing her hand over Anna's belly through the thick cloudy pink fleece blanket. "So suck on your paci for now, little princess, and remember back to when you were so very, very tiny" She had started to pat Anna's chest in a slow, rhythmic pattern and in almost an instant, her baby sister was out like a light. 

Elsa slowly and quietly withdrew her hand from the crib, raising the side and locking it in place. She floated silently around the nursery, using her magic to tidy things up with whisper quiet movements until the nursery was ready for more play and exploration. Elsa added a baby bouncer to the ceiling, so that Anna could jump up and down after her nap. She also added a baby walker with toys on the tray around it. Elsa thought about what else Anna might like and added more toys and games to the room. She even added a video game; Nintendo DS with Animal Crossing New Leaf. Anna would surely love that game. She added a child's desk and PC, looking up all the sites with games for babies, and finding YouTube videos for toddlers and babies too. Elsa thought that singing and dancing to music videos would be fun.

Mommy Elsa puts me to bed in a crib and still sings me a lullaby.

I sleep sweetly in my soft cocoon, drooling in my sleep. I feel so warm and comfortable ..

I don’t know that Elsa brings new things to my nursery.

Suddenly I see a nightmare as I fall into some kind of black abyss and start crying in a dream .. "A nightmare .." I babble in a dream "Helpe mee" and it makes my diaper wet ...

Elsa had sung along to the soft music box that tinkled the lullaby at first. But she stopped once Anna was asleep since she didn't want to wake her back up again. Not that it was likely with the small dose of sleeping potion she'd slipped her. Elsa periodically checked on the sleeping angel in the crib, wiping her drool gently with a soft cloth so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable from the wetness on her skin and wake. She kept her clean and comfortable, wandering over to peer into the big baby crib then going back to bustling around quietly. She read a parenting article and a few daycare articles as well, learning how important it was for little ones to stick to a routine.

She then heard Anna start crying and put her phone away, hurrying to her side. Elsa put her hands through the crib bars and softly patted Anna, rocking her to and fro a little before patting again. It was a technique used by parents and child carers both, patting the child and rocking their body slightly by using the hand to rub back and forth a little. Elsa shushed her baby sister "Shhhhhh, Anna, shhhhh. Sissy's here. You're okay, shhhhh, shh, shhh" she soothed her, one hand reaching to stroke her head softly while she patted and rocked Anna in a slow rhythmic, soothing motion to get her to calm and settle. Just as if Anna was a real baby. "Elsa's here now. Everything's okay. Nice and safe in your little cocoon. Shhhhh baby, shhhhh" she whispered, her voice melodic, words full of warmth, reassurance and comfort. "Go back to sleep. Unicorns, clouds and butterflies..." she waved her hand over Anna's forehead, placing a small spell for pleasant dreams over her mind, filling it with soft, babyish and joyful things. A world of sparkles, stars and pastel colours, happy princess clouds, fairies, unicorns and rainbow butterflies... 

I sleep in my nightmare dream's and suddenly a ray of light breaks through the darkness and I hear the voice of mommy Elsa calming me ...
It helps me get rid of the nightmare and changes to a rainbow dream with unicorns on which I ride in a fairytale meadow and hundreds of butterflies surround me.

I smile in my sleep.

In the morning I wake up ..

At first, I don’t understand anything and what I see seems to me like a continuation of sleep.

But I feel that I can’t move in my cocoon and see crib's bars, besides that I was ashamed to use my diaper and it’s quite wet.
I remember that Elsa made me a baby ...

I start to whimper and squeak through paci ..

• 2 weeks later...

Elsa didn't expect Anna to sleep the rest of the day and all through the night. It was meant to be a small nap but her sister must have been really tired. Perhaps she was a bit sensitive to sleeping potions and Elsa may have given her too high a dose. The older sister felt guilty thinking about that and would be more careful in future when giving Anna sleeping potions. She checked on her during the night to make sure she was doing fine and was glad to see her smiling in her sleep. Elsa went to sleep in Anna's nursery, making herself a small bed with winter magic and sleeping comfortably. Anna woke around 7:00am and Elsa heard her sister's whimpers and squeaks. She got up and walked to the side of the crib, still wearing her nightie. Elsa unlocked and lowered the side of the crib, reaching out to undo the ribbon bows and unwrap Anna from her cocoon

"Good morning little princess. Did you have a good dream? Come here, Sissy will help you" she said, picking Anna up and holding her close. She patted her back and swayed side to side, hoping to calm her down. "Let's get you in a fresh diaper and some clean clothes" she decided. She walked to the changing table and lay Anna down, cradling a hand under her head until she was lying down flat on the padded surface and Elsa then removed her hand, slipping it gently out from under Anna's hair. She strapped the safety straps onto Anna to prevent her escaping and reached out to unsnap the poppers along the right side of the pink kitty cat footed sleeper. "Aw, you look so adorable in this kitty sleeper! I don't want to take it off. But we must get you some clean clothes to play in today" she said, and reached out to pull open the diaper tabs on the snowflake diaper. The diaper had swollen up many times its size and was now puffy and so thick that Anna wouldn't be able to walk in it. Elsa lowered the heavy front and began to clean Anna's skin with handfuls of wipes. "These diapers work great. It's super absorbent and you didn't leak at all" she said, sounding pleased. She kept cleaning Anna until she was free of all urine residue, sweat and such. She threw the used diaper and wipes in the diaper-genie and reached under the table for a new one "Hmm, let's dress you in the winter diapers again! Let's see...the Enchanted Forest one is good" Elsa decided, lifting up an adult sized diaper with a pink background decorated with fir trees, berries, bird footprints, seeds, sparkles, and other things from nature. It was really cute. "See? Don't you love it? I made these winter designs just for you. You're going to be a fashionable baby"

image.png.378438679bbba3d7b7770051c7376753.png

Elsa's magic works well. My adult thoughts again temporarily disappeared while I was sleeping, there were only absolutely childish actions.

The sun's rays woke me up, which made their way through crib's light organza. I whimpered in my cocoon and was very happy when I saw Elsa's face bending over the crib's.
“Mommy,” I muttered through the paci.

She picks up my cocoon and carries it to the changing table.

I lie calmly and wait for Zhlza to unwind me and change my diaper.

When she took off my sleepsuit I started to pamper and suck my toes just like a one-year-old baby

I saw the new diapers that Elsa had prepared for me.

I grabbed the diapers with the penguins and began to rub my cheek against a soft surface.

"These Mommy .." I muttered ..

I began to play with my nipples, like with toys, pinching and tickling them and giggling stupidly.

• 3 weeks later...

Elsa sighed and chuckled when Anna called her Mommy again. "Not mommy; 'sissy'!" the elder sister emphasised but her smile was in good humour. "I'm glad you see me as a good mommy though" she said. "I hope you're going to be a good baby for me again today" she added, though knowing Anna, she'd find a way to make trouble for Elsa.

Elsa was shocked at how flexible Anna was once she took off her pink kitty sleepsuit. She'd never seen Anna suck her toes. She didn't even know Anna could REACH her toes! "Wow, you're so flexible, Anna! Did you learn gymnastics?" she asked. "You're just like a real baby" Elsa said with glee. "I can't do that. You should be proud of how flexible you are" She continued talking to her while she changed her and when it came time to put the new diaper on, she saw Anna grab the penguin diaper. "Huh? But I was going to put the enchanted forest diaper on you today. Oh well, I guess we can have a change of plans" she put down the pinkish coloured diaper and lightly took another penguin diaper, unfolding it and stretching it out. She reached for Anna's legs and lifted them up by the ankles, slipping the diaper under her bottom with a little help from some winter magic that lifted Anna slightly off the changing table and gently set her back down. 

"Sorry, that was probably a little cold" Elsa apologised, knowing her ice magic would be cold on Anna's bare skin. "But at least you're fully awake now!" she giggled, reaching for the barrier cream. She dipped her fingers into the tub and smoothed the white ointment all over Anna's diaper area before rubbing it in to spread it around. She then shook on powder and rubbed that in lightly before pulling the diaper closed and taping everything secure. Elsa looked thoughtful while she cleaned her hands on a baby wipe. "Now, what should I have you wear today? Ah, I got it!" The woman snapped her fingers and a cute romper appeared, along with a baby's tutu skirt of a pale grey with silver glitter on the netting. She snapped her fingers again and the outfit magically dissolved, then reappeared on Anna's body, fading into existence. The romper was a light grey with happy faces of cute polar bears, penguins and fluffy white sheep. The little tulle skirt sat around Anna's hips perfectly, so short that it barely hid the parts of her penguin print diaper that showed outside the romper fabric.

Once the clothing had materialised onto Anna's body, she could no longer play with her breasts. Elsa waved her hand and the restraints of the table unfastened. She scooped Anna into her arms "Up you come, princess!" she cooed, bouncing Anna playfully as she held her to her hip. "Yayyy! You look sooo cute in this! Now we have to brush your hair and style it. But first let's have something yummy wummy for breakfast!" she gushed, carrying Anna to the highchair and sitting her in it. She buckled the safety harness and slid the tray into place with a decisive click. Elsa waved her hand and big jars of baby food floated into the room. "Point to which food you want baby Anna. The oatmeal, the baby cereal that tastes like candy, the apple pie puree, the pear and ice cream puree, the cinnamon roll mush or the bacon and eggs mush?" she said, as the jars drifted slowly past Anna in a neat line. Anna could probably grab onto one if she tried.

image.png.970cae5139384ec05499230feb409244.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.8a411c26b35e581db4f7118a577ee692.jpeg

I lie on the changing table and look at the ceiling while mommy dresses me. Somewhere in the back of my mind, my adult thoughts scream with humiliation. But now they are deep under children's thoughts.

I giggle when I feel my ass dropping a clean and soft diaper.

I suck the paci giggle and clap when Elsa fastens the diaper.

Then she pulled out a cute onesie and a short skirt.

When Elsa dressed it on me. I saw my reflection in the icy ceiling.

"Anna - dolly?" I giggled, pointing to my reflection.

Elsa noticed Anna gazing upwards as she put her into her highchair. She realised the ice that formed the ceiling was shiny and reflective. She looked up to where Anna pointed and then back at her sister "Yes, babydoll. You're kind of my little dolly that I get to dress up now" she said, playfully pinching Anna's cheeks. "The best dolly!" she cooed. Elsa waved her hand and ice magic formed a large babyish bib around Anna's neck which had a playful dancing penguin upon it.

image.png.a6ea7bce3df7f0e34e4a5dddd274fd70.png

"Now, since you didn't answer about the jars of food, I'll choose one for you. You're much too little to choose today" she assumed, looking at the jars carefully. "Hmm...." Elsa's hand rose and reached for the jar of baby cereal but then she changed her mind and went for the apple pie mixture instead. "Okay, apple pie it is" Elsa claimed, taking the jar and twisting it open with a pop as the other jars floated back into the kitchen. She made an ice chair for herself and perched on it, summoning a rubber coated baby spoon into her right hand while holding the jar with her left. She dipped the spoon into the food, which had the texture of a thick rice pudding, and scooped out a nice mouthful. "Say ahhh!" Elsa coaxed, bringing the spoon towards Anna's mouth then slipping it in. "Tastes like apple pie with cinnamon sugar and ice cream. I hope you like it" she said, waiting for Anna's reaction.

"What are we going to do today?" Elsa said conversationally. "Let's try out your new baby bouncer, baby walker and some computer games" 

Elsa put me in a highchair for feeding.

I sit there and wait for Elsa to choose. I hope this is not a very bad baby's food.
When she said that it would be an apple pie, I was delighted.

Elsa tied my bib to the tone of my clothes and sat down by the high chair to feed me.

I opened my mouth and took baby food, slightly twisted my face from the texture and spat out part of the food and I feel how it flows through my chin, making my face even more childish ...

Elsa was glad that Anna took the baby food in at first but then she saw Anna make a face of displeasure and watched her spit some of the food out. "Hey, you're going to be hungry if you don't eat this. I'm not giving you anything else until morning tea time" she warned. She didn't make any move to clean Anna's face. "Come on, I taste tested all these. I know it's not bad. The texture's like a sweet and thick rice risotto and the flavour is exactly like the real thing. I don't know why you're spitting it out!" she exclaimed.

"I thought you were going to be good for your big sissy today? Was I wrong?" she asked, somewhat disappointed. Elsa summoned her phone into her hand and snapped some pictures of Anna's messy face and bedhead hair. "You're acting just like the baby I know you are. These pictures are going in the photo album" she said with a grin. Elsa scooped up another spoonful and waved the spoon around like it was flying, making sounds of an airplane. "Here comes the aeroplane...nyaaooooowwwwnn! Better open the hangar wide so it doesn't crash on your face" 

Elsa thought about what she could do with Anna while she was being her baby. She considered that Anna might have more fun if she had some friends. Maybe she could book her into kindergarten to make little friends. Today though, Elsa wanted to take it easy. She thought of taking Anna for a stroll through the forest and having a picnic and playing some games out in the nature.

Elsa wiped my mess with a rag.

I began to giggle and slap my hands across the tray table like a babygirl when Elsa made a funny airplane sound and opened her mouth.

Elsa put a full spoonful of baby food in my mouth. I realized that you should not angry Elsa and swallowed it.

Then I continued to eat soft food intended for kids.

Elsa said something about the forest ...

"Mommy I want in foressst," I said softly.

Elsa enjoyed watching Anna slap her hands on her tray and giggle happily. She slipped the food into her mouth and this time Anna seemed to be consuming it "That's much better! Good girl!" Elsa praised in a warm and pleased tone, smiling at Anna. "Mmmm, so yummy!" she cooed, feeding her some more. She kept pretending the spoon was a plane or train, or even a bird, until Anna had had her fill of the apple-pie and ice cream food. 

Elsa didn't realise she had been thinking out loud. "Oh. Did I say we were going to the forest? Well, it's a beautiful day outside the window so yes, we will go to the forest. Sissy will take your stroller and diaper bag and we'll have a teddy bears picnic and see if we can find lots of animals. There should be native wildflowers at this time of year as well" Elsa stated. "But first, let's finish getting ready" she cleaned Anna's face and hands with a damp cloth then removed her penguin bib, sending it over to the laundry hamper to wash later. Elsa then picked up Anna into her arms and carried her to the play pen. She placed her down inside and then hopped in with her. Elsa sat on a cushion behind Anna "First, let's brush your hair" she said "I want to put it in a princess hair style" she clicked her fingers and a bottle of detangling spray plus a soft hair brush decorated with a unicorn and sparkling glitter floated to her hands. Elsa began to brush Anna's hair after misting it with the sweet scented no tears spray. Elsa started to hum softly and sing a nursery rhyme as she took out the old hair bands and brushed carefully through Anna's red locks with the white streak in them. "I'm going to curl your hair and put it in pigtails, with silver bows" she said "That will match your outfit today" 

image.png.8e7579dd9e7c6d639db1b293df168cf3.png

Elsa takes me out of the highchair and carries me in her arms to the playpen's and puts me there and then climbs behind.

She puts a pacifier in my mouth and starts combing my hair with a hair brush saying she will make me pretty hair.

I loved my long flowing red hair.
I sit, cry and feel how Elsa works with a hair brush on my head, forming baby's pigtails ..

Elsa carefully brushed Anna's long hair, starting at the ends and working her way up. The spray in conditioner helped to ease any knots or tangles out and made her hair light and silky. Elsa admired the colour as she gently glided the brush through the long locks, now working from the top and down Anna's back. She very well knew that it felt nice and calming to have one's hair brushed in slow and gentle fashion. She remembered when they were both little and their father or mother would brush their hair for them.

Elsa remembered to give Anna another pacifier to calm and soothe her. She clipped it to her onesie on a grey lanyard with blue and white hearts; another cheerful penguin to match Anna's diaper today. Elsa enjoyed sticking to a certain theme. It was every caregiver's joy to choose what to dress their little ones in and have fun dressing them up and Elsa was sure not to miss out. She wouldn't let Anna do big girl things like dressing herself anyway. 

image.png.ee2a04d51cb9f32b6d91d9bc1e4c7498.png

Elsa formed Anna's hair into two pigtails, tying them up with hair elastics and then applying silver bows that had tiny bells on the middle. She then took a curling iron and began to wind strands of orange red hair around the iron, holding it for a moment or two before slipping the wand from the strand. In the end, when finished, Anna had the sweetest and prettiest bunches dancing twirls on either side of her head. Elsa styled her bangs in front also. She released the curling iron which floated back out into Elsa's room.

Elsa took out some tissues and wiped Anna's face "Don't cry, Anna. I'm just styling your hair" she coaxed. Elsa formed a round mirror from ice crystals and held it up so Anna could see her new hairstyle and reflection.

"Wow, you look so beautiful, baby princess. Your hair is so lovely now. I have to take a picture" she took her phone and snapped a few shots. "Lovely!" she grinned, happy with her work. "Now, can you play here nicely while I go to take a shower and get dressed? Play with anything you want. I added more toys last night" she said, "Why not try to make something with the building blocks, or enjoy the play sets and dolls. I'll only be a few minutes. Get creative" Elsa said. She pointed to a camera on the wall that overlooked the nursery "And I have this baby monitor, so I can hear anything that goes on" she said, holding up her phone with a small shake. "It feeds directly to a program on my phone. So don't try anything naughty while I'm next door"

I keep crying and I feel the rubber in my mouth. Elsa put a paci in my mouth. I started sucking her for comfort.

Elsa combed my hair for a long time. I sprayed something ... curled and in the end she showed me a mirror and my hair ...

They were very curly, magnificent braids with silver ribbons and bells curled in them. I had a hairstyle for a three year old girl.

My adult thoughts returned for a while.

"I'm not a baby." shouted, I stamped my foot, I felt my new pigtails jump ... "Bring me back adult hair."

Elsa sighed when Anna kept crying. She had been in such a good mood on waking up, yet something as simple as styling her hair made her so upset. She had hoped the soothing sensations of the hair brush parts upon her scalp, neck and back would have calmed her and put her into a relaxed state. But no. At least there were no painful tugs or any knots. since she had used detangler spray. It had a light candy strawberry scent to it. She was smiling proudly as she showed Anna her new hairdo in the mirror. She watched Anna's face for her reaction and was annoyed at Anna's outburst and ungrateful attitude. "Anna! Bad girl. I've told you already that you are my baby until I say otherwise. This hairstyle looks amazing on you. I won't change it. It took time and effort to make and I think you look so cute and so pretty! You're not allowed to ruin it" she said.

"Now, let me go and shower myself and change into fresh clothes. I promise I'll play with you afterwards" she said, starting to walk towards the side of the pen and she began to float into the air, walking on small, floating platforms that formed out of ice and vanished after her foot left them. She stood outside the playpen and turned around "Be good, Anna. We're going to have a fun day together. I want you to enjoy the forest walk and picnic. Look at all the toys I've brought for you! Please, play with them" she indicated wooden jigsaw puzzles that were made of many animal shapes in different colours, all the animal shapes interlocking to form one big animal together. She pointed to stuffed animals, building blocks, dolls, My Little Ponies, Duplo, balls, and many types of baby, toddler and preschool toys.

I see that Elsa was upset because of my antics. She said that I will remain a baby indefinitely and I need to get used to my new role.

I see her leaving.

I crawl to the edge of the playpen. But the bars are so high that it’s impossible to get out through them.

I have no choice but to crawl to the toys and wait for Elsa.

I laid out the phrases in several rows of phrases: "ELSA. I AM NOT A BABY."

Then she took the doll and cried shaking it.

Then I felt pain in my intestines and shouted ..

"Elsa, please. Release the penalty. I need to go to the toilet urgently. Poopy is coming ..."

Elsa wasn't too pleased with Anna's antics again, yet she had expected it so she wasn't in too bad a mood. She didn't let it ruin her plans for the day. She walked out of the room and went into her own quarters, going to her closet to pick out a new outfit plus some panties and a bra. She carried them into the bathroom and put her hair in a shower cap, removing her jewellery and makeup before undressing and running the shower. When it was nice and warm, she stepped in, closing the door. She had left her phone on the bathroom counter with the baby monitor app, so she could hear if Anna said or did anything. It was a little hard to hear over the running water, however, and Elsa was distracted with cleaning and shaving.

She didn't hear anything for some minutes and guessed that Anna was either sulking or doing as she asked and attempting to play with the toys. She then heard crying and a toy being shaken and sighed. 'Well, that peace and quiet didn't last very long', she thought, 'Anna, what are you doing now?' After a minute or so, she heard Anna shouting and it shouted from her phone, loudly filling the bathroom, disrupting the peace and serenity of the bathing. She heard her well and clear but Elsa shook her head and tsked loudly. "What is she shouting about? She should know she's supposed to poop in her diapers now. The medicine in the baby food must be working as intended" she said to herself, talking out loud as the water hissed and pattered around her. Elsa turned off the shower and got out, finished with her brisk task. She wrapped herself in a towel, hung up the shower cap and dried her hands before picking up her phone and pressing a button. She spoke into it and her voice sounded in the nursery room "Anna! You are wearing your toilet. You go in your diaper, like a good babygirl. I will change you when I'm dressed and ready" she said, "I've changed your poopy butt before and I'll happily do it again" she giggled, before turning the microphone off and continuing to apply face cream, make up, body lotion and such.

I shouted to Elsa the pleas and I with fear heard the answer .. that I must again ruin the diapers ...

“Nooo,” I moaned, and the pain in my stomach became stronger.

I squeezed my buttocks with my hands, but in the end I could not stand it and heard the loud BRRRUUUUMP A and I felt a soft warmth from behind ..

I blushed with humiliation and cried ...

Seeing nothing because of tears, I slipped and fell right on my ass .. Having smeared my mess even more ...

"I do not want to be a baby ... I want freedom. Please someone help me ..." I cry and my cheeks turned red about tears and humiliation.