LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Terry and Sally have been friends for a long time but are known somewhat as troublemakers. Terry is not short of money thanks to a large inheritance and lives a life of pleasure.

Whilst taking a horseback ride through a forest Terry knew from his youth the pair find a clearing he rememberes with one very large difference...

---

If you like this story or any of my other works please consider visiting my Patreon page where you will find a lot of stories and things :) For a $5 subscription you will get to see every update I post (one every four days!) a week before everyone else. For $10 you get early access and TWENTY FOUR exclusive stories only posted to my Patreon page! There are other tiers and rewards available and they can all be seen on my Patreon page:

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

The Cave

By Elfy

Terry smiled widely as he looked out at the trees that surrounded him on all sides. He was bouncing up and down slightly as he sat in the saddle of a large black stallion that was currently taking him through a small trail in the woods. He reached up to adjust his riding helmet slightly as it slipped down over his eyes. He looked around behind him to see his companion and friend who looked just as happy as her.

Sally was a novice rider but she was having a great time riding through the forest. She was a great lover of nature and she was very glad that her friend had talked her into this. She had never thought about riding a horse before but now that she was trying it she was loving it. Her smaller white horse was very calm as it walked along behind Terry’s horse.

Both of the riders were 25-years-old and they had known each other since they were children. There were no romantic feelings between them, they felt almost like siblings to each other. They spent a lot of time together and this warm Saturday afternoon was no different to a lot of other days.

Not everything was sunshine and roses for Terry and Sally though. The two friends were quite ostracised from the small town they lived in. They were seen as troublemakers by a lot of people and it was a tag that neither of the horse riders would deny. They didn’t like small town life and despite being in their mid-twenties they hadn’t really grown up. Petty vandalism was their favourite pastime when they were bored, never anything to get themselves in a lot of trouble but enough to annoy the other townsfolk.

Terry and Sally were able to live such lives of leisure thanks to the windfall Terry had received when his parents had died. Terry’s mom and dad passed away unexpectedly several years before and Terry was the sole beneficiary. They weren’t super rich but enough money passed to Terry to stop him having to worry about money for some time. Sally, as Terry’s best friend, was only too happy to live off the spoils as well. They felt like they could do whatever they liked and then buy their way out afterwards, much to the chagrin of the rest of the town they were usually proven right.

“Hey, can we stop for lunch soon?” Sally called from behind Terry, “This horse is really chafing me.”

“Sure, there’s a place just up ahead.” Terry replied.

The two adults continued on the path with the horses slowly trotting through the small gap in the trees. Terry led his horse round a corner and almost immediately the small path opened up into a big clearing in the middle of the woods. A small stream ran through the middle and wild flowers were growing all over the ground. It was picturesque.

“Wow, how did you find this place?” Sally asked with awe.

“Mom and dad used to take me here when I was a kid.” Terry replied, “We used to have picnics over…”

Terry trailed off slowly as he looked across the thin stream at the other end of the clearing. His brows furrowed and a look of confusion spread across his face.

“What’s up?” Sally asked when Terry had stopped.

“That cave over there…” Terry was pointing at a large opening semi-hidden by trees and foliage, “I swear it wasn’t here when I was a kid.”

“What?” Sally was frowning now.

“There were no caves here before. I remember this place well, I’ve got photos at home!” Terry was getting increasingly animated, “That cave is new!”

“Caves don’t just spring up places.” Sally said sceptically, “They form over millions of years.”

“I know that!” Terry snapped, “What do you want me to say? It’s never been there before.”

“Are you sure that it wasn’t just hidden by trees and… Hey! Come back!” Sally reached out as Terry suddenly jumped off his horse and stomped off towards the stream.

Sally hurried to keep up with Terry but he seemed determined to investigate what he saw as a new feature on the landscape. He marched straight through the shallow stream, the water came halfway up his riding boots and he was splashing himself but didn’t seem to care.

Sally was torn between running after him and sorting out the horses that were watching the scene with the lazy detachment of tamed beasts. She nearly fell as she climbed off the horse and nervously took the reins to lead them to a nearby tree. She was a novice with horses but was thankful that the large animals stayed calm as she tied them to the tree.

“Just, erm, wait here…” Sally said as she held her hands out to the horses.

As Sally turned away the large stallion moved it’s head and pulled on the material tying it to the tree. The knot slid slightly but held. The beast watched with it’s large half-opened eyes as Sally started jogging away and calling for her friend.

“I swear, if I get some disease from this water I’ll… Terry! Wait up!” Sally was splashing through the water but was doing so against her better judgement. She remembered the documentary she had watched about brain eating amoebas that lived in the water. She tried to push the thought from her mind knowing it was ridiculous.

Terry stomped across the green space until he was stood right in front of the mystery cave. It’s large opening looked almost like a mouth ready to swallow anyone who stepped inside into the bowels of the Earth. The ground sloped away and downwards into the darkness and it was impossible to see more than a few feet. Terry stared transfixed into the impenetrable blackness.

Terry jumped when he felt Sally’s hand on his arm a few seconds later. He turned to see her looking at him with concern.

“I’m not crazy!” Terry shouted, “This was never here!”

“OK, I believe you.” Sally replied though privately she was still very unsure about the whole thing, “Does it matter though? I mean this place is beautiful and…”

“Yes, it matters.” Terry replied sharply, “When I lost my parents… When they died I realised I would never have any new memories with them, I had to cherish those I had. This cave is not in my memories, if I’m wrong about this then what else am I wrong about?”

Sally wasn’t used to her best friend talking in such a personal and, dare she say it, emotional way. Terry was the sort of guy who did whatever he wanted and laughed at the consequences no matter what they were or who they hurt, Sally hadn’t seen this more tender side since they were in school together.

“Well, what do you want to do?” Sally asked after a small silence, “We could have the picnic or we could go back to town…”

“Are you crazy?” Terry asked as he turned back to the darkness, “We should explore it.”

“Explore?” Sally scrunched her face up, “Really? It looks dark and I bet it’s full of God-knows-what insects. ”

“Yeah.” Terry said, “There’s something about this place. It feels alien and yet… Familiar. We should go in and see what’s in there.”

“I don’t know…” Sally was looking at the darkness and thinking about all the bugs and animals that might call it home. Despite what Terry was saying she was sure such a large cave couldn’t just appear in a few years.

Terry pulled out his cell phone and turned on the flashlight. He turned and shined it into the cave, the darkness was so thick that the light seemed to disappear into it. He hesitated for a second before stepping forwards and into the giant opening. He walked slowly but steadily into the darkness as Sally begged him to come back.

“Come on, Terry!” Sally called out. She heard her voice echo but there was no reply from Terry who had been swallowed by the darkness.

Sally felt a breeze in the forest clearing. The leaves laying on the floor blew around a little and Sally saw the horses on the other side of the creek moving nervously. She felt scared, not just about the cave but also about being alone out here. Her head twisted from one direction to the other as she tried to work out what to do.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.” Sally muttered as she stepped into the cave.

Almost immediately Sally felt the air temperature drop. It was a few degrees colder in the cave, enough to make her shiver slightly. The pitch black was oppressive and Sally felt even more alone than before, it felt like all the sounds of forest animals had suddenly been muted. She fumbled in her pockets for her phone and turned on her own flashlight app.

Sally scanned the walls but didn’t see anything out of the ordinary. She knew that Terry was reckless but this seemed like a situation where something could go wrong and they would never be heard from again. She held the light out in front of her and slowly stepped over the loose rocks on the floor.

“Terry… Where are you?” Sally wasn’t shouting now but the echo seemed to amplify her voice. There was still no answer.

The cave sloped downwards ever so slightly but there didn’t seem to be an end. Sally could only see a few feet in front of her and she felt like something was about to jump out at her with every step she took. She tried not to think about the creepy-crawlies that must be all over the place.

Sally felt herself walk through a spider’s web and she shivered. She thought about turning back but saw that the opening had seemingly disappeared into the darkness. She must’ve turned a corner because she was sure she should be able to see the forest still.

Sally carried on heading forwards until she saw the walls either side of her suddenly open up into what must’ve been a large chamber. In the middle of the chamber there was a beam of light coming down from the ceiling, it illuminated a bunch of the room and Sally could see Terry standing in the middle of the room and staring at the ground.

“Terry! Finally…” Sally turned off her flashlight and hurried over to her friend, “What’s going on? Can we get out of here?”

“I… I don’t…” Terry knelt down with his face a perfect picture of shock.

Sally looked down and saw exactly what had caused Terry’s reaction. There was a framed picture of Terry with his parents. Terry was still a baby in the picture, he couldn’t have been more than a couple of years old but and he was being held by both his parents who were beaming towards the camera.

Around the photo frame there was a bunch of money. Just random notes laying scattered everywhere illuminated by a couple of small candles. The last thing on the ground was a very important looking legal document, Sally squinted as she crouched closer to it and saw that it was a last will and testament.

“We leave all our money and assets to our son, Terry Sinclair.” Sally read the most important lines, “We ask he take what he needs until he is back on his feet and then use the rest for charity and kindness. We know he will make us proud.”

“How the Hell did all this stuff get here!?” Terry exclaimed, “These are all things that were back at home. I don’t get it…”

“Charity?” Sally asked as she read the will again, “Did you ever actually do that?”

“Hell no!” Terry shook his head and even in the dark cave Sally could see that he looked disgusted at the thought, “That money was all mine!”

Sally rolled her eyes. She was unsurprised that her friend was greedy but she could see that he had signed the document and essentially promised to give away a lot of the money he had inherited. Sally wasn’t a scrupulous person but even she thought it was a bit much to make a promise to your parents that you didn’t keep.

“But you’re missing the point!” Terry snapped, “This is all stuff I keep locked up at home. How did it get here!?”

“I… Don’t know.” Sally conceded, “Did someone break in?”

“No.” Terry shook his head, “And even if they did these documents were hidden and locked. No one would know to look for them, they were in my parent’s old safe built into the floor.”

“Maybe we should go back.” Sally said as a shiver went down her spine, “We should let the police know and…”

“There is no way I want anyone to know about this document.” Terry replied quickly, “I know those lawyers and government people will want to take everything I have.”

“I’m not sure tha-” Sally started.

“We’re not leaving till we sort this out.” Terry’s voice made Sally know this wasn’t up for debate.

Sally fell silent as Terry leaned in closer to the small shrine. He reached forwards and slowly moved his fingers towards the agreement. He took a step forward and has his hand touched the paper there was the sound of an explosion. The cave shook and then darkness overtook both of the cave’s intruders.

• Like 1

Sally and Terry were in a mysterious cave when a sudden explosion caused them both to black out. What they find when they come back around defies all logic but they hope a passing Ranger will be able to assist them in this bizarre situation.

---

If you like this story or any of my other works please consider visiting my Patreon page where you will find a lot of stories and things :) For a $5 subscription you will get to see every update I post (one every four days!) a week before everyone else. For $10 you get early access and TWENTY-FIVE exclusive stories only posted to my Patreon page! There are other tiers and rewards available and they can all be seen on my Patreon page:

---

Sally’s ears were ringing and she felt for sure that the cave had just come down on top of her and Terry. Her eyes were closed and she wasn’t sure if she had been unconscious or not, there didn’t seem to be any sound apart from the ringing in her ears. She couldn’t move for half a minute as she slowly regained her senses.

Sally was flat on her back and felt the coldness of the rocks pushing against her skin. Whatever had happened seemed to have blown off her clothes. She slowly assessed herself for any injuries but actually felt fine. Even the ringing in her ears was quickly dying down.

Sitting up and opening her eyes Sally slowly adjusted to what she expected to be darkness. As she stretched her muscles she felt a strange feeling of padding between her legs. Her sight finally came back enough that as she looked down at her crotch she saw something which took her breath away.

“A diaper!?” Terry yelled suddenly from a few feet away. His voice had a strange lisp, “What the Hell, man!?”

Sally looked around to where the sound came from. She saw Terry sitting almost naked against the wall of the cave. He was naked except for a crinkly diaper, his horse riding helmet and a pacifier sitting in his mouth. When he saw Sally looking he spit it out causing the soother to bounce harmlessly on his chest, it was tied to string around his neck.

Sally realised she was dressed the same but her pacifier was already out of her mouth. She tried to stand up but found her legs wouldn’t obey her, trying to get up just resulted in her falling back against her padded rear.

“What’s going on?” Sally asked with a voice that trembled slightly.

Terry didn’t answer. He clearly wanted to rip the diaper off but every time his hands got close they seemed to stop working. It was like the moment he could rip the tapes off his mind forgot how to do it. It looked incredibly frustrating.

“There was a bang when I touched the paper.” Terry said as he balled up his fists angrily, “Then I woke up like this.”

“That’s all I remember too.” Sally said.

The pair of them looked around and saw they were back at the entrance of the cave. The horses were still tied to the tree and the sun hadn’t moved, it didn’t seem like any time had passed. They were overwhelmed with confusion and didn’t know what to do.

“I’m getting out of here.” Terry finally said, “I don’t care what’s happening, I’m getting away from this place.”

Terry flopped forwards on to his hands and knees and tried to push himself up. He made it halfway to his feet before he fell back down on to his hands and knees, he tried again with the same result. He hit the ground in frustration as he looked up at Sally.

“What the Hell is happening!?” Terry shouted angrily.

Sally was starting to feel panicky and, belatedly realising she was naked apart from the diaper, she sat back and covered her breasts with her arms. She didn’t know what was going on, but a thousand theories flew through her mind with each wild idea chasing the previous one out of her head. Despite her attempts not to she started to sob. She hated to cry, she saw it as a weakness but it was even worse to be doing it in front of Terry.

“What if we’re dead!?” Sally cried out through her sobs, “There was an explosion or a cave-in and now we’re buried under rocks. This must be Hell or Limbo or something…”

“Don’t be stupid…” Terry spoke much quieter than before and although he wanted to tell Sally she was wrong he didn’t have any better ideas.

Terry crawled across the rocky ground having given up trying to stand. He reached Sally and sat back next to her. It was as he looked down at her bare body and padded waist that he realised something that Sally hadn’t said anything about.

“Erm, Sally?” Terry said quietly, “I think… I think you wet yourself.”

Sally’s crying suddenly stopped even as her tears continued to run down her face. She looked down her still adult body and saw a dark patch on her diaper. Her face blushed a deep red as she reached down and she felt the warmth of a fresh wetting. It was only as she felt it that she noticed the feeling against her skin. She didn’t even know if she had wet herself before or after she woke up.

“I… I…” Sally stuttered but didn’t know what to say.

“It’s OK, we’ll be fine.” Terry had calmed down when he saw his friend in distress. He had to find a way out of this, “Come on, let’s crawl to the horses and get back to town. We’ll find some clothes and go to a doctor or something.”

Terry started crawling forwards and out of the cave with Sally close behind. He blushed as he realised he was giving Sally an excellent view of his suddenly diapered rear, if he hadn’t been so confused about what was happening he would’ve been supremely embarrassed.

The two crawling adults had only made it a few feet into the sunshine when they spotted someone coming their way. Terry’s first thought was about embarrassment whilst Sally wondered how they could ever explain what was happening to this stranger, she was somewhat relieved to see he was dressed in an official uniform. It seemed to be a park ranger or someone who would be able to help them.

Terry and Sally stopped their crawling and sat back on their padded rears as the man drew closer and closer. His face was impossible to read.

“Thank God!” Terry said when he had drawn close, “Listen, we were just going for a horse ride when-”

Terry stopped and covered his mouth as he blushed a furious shade of red. He had spoken but the voice he heard wasn’t one he recognised. His voice had been much higher pitched than he was used to and he was slurring his words. He had no idea why he had such a weird voice, Sally hadn’t mentioned anything and judging by how she was looking at him she was as surprised as he was.

“H-Hello?” Terry said hesitantly and found himself childishly lisping. He covered his mouth in shock.

“Sir, please could you-” Sally’s eyes went wide as she found the same problem as Terry. Her voice sounded just like a little girl’s.

The ranger stopped a couple of feet in front of the nearly naked adults and looked down at them with his hands on his hips. After a couple of seconds he turned his head towards the cave, a smile creeped across his face and he nodded almost imperceptibly before turning back to Terry and Sally in front of him.

“Oh dear, well, not to worry.” The ranger said shortly before pointing at the cave, “You were in there?”

Terry looked back at Sally before nodding his head. He wasn’t keen on speaking again if it was going to come out like a child would speak.

“You’d better come with me then.” The ranger said with a smile. He walked away a few feet before turning and seeing that neither adult was following him, “I have a car parked just round the corner, come on.”

The ranger walked away leaving Terry and Sally looking at each other. Neither of them seemed to know what to do or say. Both of them were thinking the same thing, going with this ranger was probably better than crawling through a forest by themselves.

“We should go with him.” Sally finally said. She frowned, her voice sounded normal again.

“This is so weird…” Terry muttered. His own voice had returned to normal as well, “What happened to our voices?”

“I don’t know.” Sally shrugged, “Maybe we only sound weird if someone else can hear us?”

When Terry remained on the spot Sally took the initiative and started crawling after the ranger. He seemed to have at least some idea of what was going on and maybe he could fix whatever was happening. She was aware there was some risk that he might’ve been the one to cause everything but she didn’t feel like there was much of a choice.

As Sally crinkled past Terry she felt shame at having her wet diaper held up in the air for him to see but she had to swallow her pride a little. Sure she was embarrassed but it wasn’t like it was something she had done consciously.

After a few feet Sally looked around to see that Terry had started following her. She crawled as quickly as she could but it was difficult to keep up with the ranger who walked downstream several hundred feet before turning to the left. His car was just around the corner, he must’ve been doing a sweep of the area when he stumbled on Terry and Sally.

By the time Sally and Terry reached the ranger’s car they were panting and sweating. Crawling is a lot more work than it looks especially when you are doing it over rough ground. It was a struggle getting into the car but with the ranger giving them a helpful push they were able to clamber in and sit down.

The ranger got into the driver’s seat and started driving away from the cave and deeper into the forest. Terry knew the camping area they had just left but he soon lost his sense of direction, he had no idea where they were other than surrounded by trees.

“My name is Dan by the way.” The ranger said as he continued to drive.

Sally and Terry remained quiet in the backseat. Neither of them wanted to say anything and hear their childish voices again.

“Not talking?” Dan continued after a few seconds, “I don’t blame you. Those voices are adorable though, you should use them while you can.”

“What do you mean?” Terry’s high-pitched child’s voice seemed weird coming out of his adult body. The warning forced him to speak though.

“You’ll find out.” Dan replied, “The cave tends to select people that need to learn a lesson. It has a lot of different ways to teach those lessons but it looks like it has chosen mental regression for you.”

The two people in the backseat of the car were stunned into silence by what the ranger was saying. They would’ve assumed he was mad had they not already experienced such craziness. They were filled with questions and yet neither wanted to ask them, they sat in relative silence as they tried to comprehend everything that had happened in the last few minutes.

As the car continued it’s journey Terry quite suddenly felt his own need for the toilet. He tried holding it back until the car stopped and he could ask to use the bathroom but he was finding that his bladder muscles weren’t responding fully. The pressure grew and grew until he couldn’t hold back any more.

Terry gasped and looked at his crotch as the padding around it started to swell. He was still trying to hold back the flood but he could do little as he helplessly wet himself. He looked sideways to see that Sally had seen what he was doing, he turned beet red and looked away trying not to let his friend see how much this had upset him.

“Ah, here we are.” Dan said as he pulled his car up outside a fairly large but non-descript cabin, “Let’s see what’s waiting for us in there.”

“You don’t know what’s in there?” Sally asked the question before she could stop herself. Her voice rang out like a young girl’s and made her wince.

“The cave usually decorates depending on what we need.” Dan replied as he stepped out of the car. He put his ranger hat on and opened the rear door of the car.

None of this made any sense to Sally or Terry but they were so lost in everything that had happened that they just slid their way out of the car. They dropped down on to all fours and started following the ranger again. Terry was especially shy now that he had wet himself, he didn’t have the excuse of not being awake when he did it like Sally did.

Dan reached the door and looked around. Sally and Terry stopped behind him and wondered what he was doing. The ranger moved the mat below the door, he moved some trinkets on the table but whatever he was looking for wasn’t making itself obvious.

“Ah!” Dan moved a plant pot to reveal a set of keys.

Sally and Terry were still reeling but the questions as to what was happening were piling up. Neither of them were sure how long they could remain quiet for.

The door was unlocked and Dan held it open for the two diapered adults. Terry was the first one to go inside and he looked around in shock and awe. The cabin was all one room but instead of the rustic and forgotten building Terry had expected he found a fully decorated and furnished nursery.

Toys were scattered here and there, a giant crib was in one corner, a changing table was against a wall and everything was scaled up for adult use. It didn’t make any sense for this stuff to exist out here in the middle of the woods. It didn’t really make any sense for it all to exist at all but here it was.

“Well, this makes sense considering the situation.” Dan walked in last of all and as he came in he locked the door behind him, “Well, do you guys want diaper changes or an explanation first?”

“Explanation.” Sally said quickly before Terry could respond. She really didn’t want to be any more naked than she already was in front of Terry and this mysterious ranger.

“Alright…” The ranger looked around and then pulled a chair out of the corner of the room to sit down, “Come on over.”

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Sally and Terry are now in a strange situation with Ranger Dan inside the cabin. After getting an explanation from Dan they have a nap. Their hopes of things getting better are dashed when Terry embarrasses himself further. Will they find a way out of this bizarre situation?

---

If you like this story or any of my other works please consider visiting my Patreon page where you will find a lot of stories and things :) For a $5 subscription you will get to see every update I post (one every four days!) a week before everyone else. For $10 you get early access and TWENTY-FIVE exclusive stories only posted to my Patreon page! There are other tiers and rewards available and they can all be seen on my Patreon page:

---

Sally and Terry scooted forwards into the middle of the room. They looked at each other with embarrassment, they both wished the other had asked for them to be dressed or something first.

“I’ll tell you what I know.” Dan said as he crossed one leg over the other, “The cave has been here since before the rangers arrived. It appears and disappears seemingly at random, we can only guess it senses when someone is coming by because when it appears it is usually to teach a lesson.”

“A lesson?” Terry lisped, “I used to come here as a kid, it was never there.”

“I guess you were a good person back then.” Dan said with a shrug.

“Hey!” Terry wanted to look fierce but his pouty only served to make Dan chuckle.

“It’s not me judging you, it’s the cave!” Dan said as he put his hands out to calm Terry, “Whatever magic causes the cave to appear, it knows when someone needs to learn something.”

Sally turned to Terry and remembered the last things they saw before the explosion or whatever it was that led to them being in this state. She remembered the financial information and the money that was supposed to go to charity but sat in Terry’s bank account instead.

“The cave forces people to change by literally changing them.” Dan continued, “It does it slowly usually. It can take anything from a day to a week. I’ve seen people turning into animals, changing genders… We even had a young couple turning into chairs a few weeks ago. Seriously, you’d think I’m joking but I’m serious there has been all sorts of transformations.”

“This must be a sick joke…” Terry said with a look of disgust, “We are not turning into babies!”

“Wet diapers, lisping and high pitched voices, crawling… Are you sure of that?” Dan asked as he leaned forwards, “Look, I’m not saying I know how or why it works I’m just saying it happens. You can believe me or not, soon you’ll find out anyway.”

“Screw this!” Terry hit his fists against the carpeted floor, “Let us go! We’ll go to a doctor or something.”

“I’m afraid I can’t do that.” Ranger Dan said as he stood up, “We’ve found that when people who have been in the cave wander too far away they only speed up their transformation, none have made it to town. You don’t want the transformation to finish.”

“W-Why not?” Sally asked as her eyes went wide.

“From our experience those that fully transform become stuck that way.” Ranger Dan looked down at the ground. He seemed genuinely sorrowful, “So if you know what has pissed off whatever magic or spirit is around this place I suggest fixing it as soon as you possibly can.”

Without another word Ranger Dan stood up and stretched. He looked around for a moment before reaching down and putting his hands under Sally’s arms. Sally didn’t think the man had any chance to lift her but she suddenly found herself in the air. She may have been adult sized but apparently she weighed as much as a baby, it was a very strange feeling to say the least. She was wondering where she was being taken until she was lowered down on to the changing table.

“C-Can I do this myself?” Sally asked shyly.

“I don’t think so.” Ranger Dan replied, “I saw what happened when Terry tried. Go ahead, try to take your diaper off.”

Sally reached down with a shaking hand but just like Terry in the entrance to the cave she couldn’t touch the tapes. It was like there was a force field around her crinkly underwear. She quickly grew frustrated but it was at least confirmed that whatever stopped Terry taking his diaper off also afflicted her. She let out a frustrated groan and let her hands fall down on to the changing table either side of her body. She quickly realised how exposed she was and tried to cover up her breasts.

“Wait a minute!” Terry’s childish voice sounded so strange to Sally. It took her a second to realise who was talking, “You saw me try and do that!? You were watching us?”

“I was watching the cave for an hour before you two came along.” Dan confirmed, “Once I saw the cave I knew there was a good chance that sooner or later someone would come out and require my assistance. When I saw your horses coming I went back to bring my car forward a little bit, by the time I got back you were already like this.”

“Bullshit!” Terry yelled. Thanks to his new voice it sounded like a toddler having a tantrum, “You have something to do with all this!”

“You may think what you like.” Dan replied calmly.

Sally laid back against the table with her face burning redder than ever. She was still trying to cover up her breasts but it wasn’t easy to keep doing, with a sigh she let her hands flop to her side rationalising that both Dan and Terry would see her womanly parts sooner or later.

Unlike Sally and Terry who couldn’t touch their tapes Dan had no problem reaching down and pulling the tapes off the plastic padding. Sally couldn’t believe this was happening. Wearing a diaper was one thing but having it changed by a complete stranger was even worse. Her face burned with shame a she fought back the tears that were desperate to fall.

The diaper was lowered down leaving Sally exposed to the ranger. To his credit Dan didn’t flinch or react in any way, he simply grabbed a handful of baby wipes and started to clean the woman up. Sally spent the whole time looking away, she stared at a shelf with books on it nearby as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

As the diaper change was going on Terry was still sat on the floor trying to digest everything that had happened and been said. He had never believed in any supernatural stuff like magic but he was struggling to come up with another reason for why all this was happening. He didn’t trust this ranger person in the slightest but he was so confused he didn’t know what to do or where to turn.

Sally’s legs were lifted into the air and Terry looked up just in time to see his best friend naked. He quickly looked away with a face going even redder than ever before. He liked Sally a lot but he didn’t like her in that way and he certainly didn’t want to see her in a vulnerable position like this. By the time he dared to look back he saw that Sally had been taped into a fresh disposable diaper. He watched Dan lift her off the table and carry her over to the crib, she was gently placed inside as if she weighed no more than a feather.

“And now for the boy…” Dan said as he dropped the used diaper into a trash can.

“Hell no!” Terry said loudly. Despite his indignation the words sounded funny coming from a toddler’s voice, “There’s no way I’m letting some guy change my diaper.”

“I’m all you’ve got I’m afraid.” Dan said with a shrug, “There are no female rangers here to help you and you can’t do it yourself.”

“Then I’ll stay in this one.” Terry folded his arms over his chest and pouted up at the ranger.

“You’d rather stay in a wet diaper than be changed?” Dan asked with arched eyebrows.

Terry hesitated a little but nodded. He hated having a wet diaper but he couldn’t stomach the thought of a man changing it and seeing him naked. Even as he nodded he knew it was forlorn and he would need a change sooner or later but his macho pride wouldn’t let him give in until it was absolutely necessary.

“Whatever you say, kid.” Dan said as he picked Terry up from the floor.

“Don’t call me that.” Terry replied tersely.

Being lifted off the floor like this felt incredibly strange. The ranger wasn’t that much bigger than Terry and yet he barely had to exert any effort to lift him off the floor. Terry kicked his legs out a little as he was picked up and he felt a hand on the rear of his diaper, he wanted to tell Dan to move it but he didn’t feel in the right place to be making demands.

Terry was lowered into the crib next to Sally and he sat down on his padded rear end. He scooted to the opposite end of the crib to Sally.

“You two will have to rest in here.” The Ranger said as he stepped back from the crib and pulled on his coat.

“What!? Why?” Terry demanded to know. He found that by holding the bars of the crib he could tentatively stand up.

“I have a job to do.” Dan said with a shrug, “I’ll be back in a little bit. You two should use the time to work out what you need to get out of this predicament. It’s different every time but as soon as the cave decides you’ve learnt your lesson it will end the curse.”

Sally and Terry watched the ranger talk about all this as if it was the most normal thing in the world and when he turned to leave they were left dumbfounded by the situation. The cabin became silent when Dan closed the door behind him.

“This guy is full of bullshit.” Terry immediately said. He let go of the bars and slumped down to the mattress.

“Bullshit?” Sally repeated as she frowned.

“Magic caves? People transforming?” Terry snorted in derision, “It’s obviously not true.”

“Then how do you explain the diapers?” Sally asked as she looked at Terry’s still wet padding, “How do you explain our voices and everything else?”

“Maybe he drugged us or something…” Terry suggested.

“Terry, listen…” Sally knew her friend could have a short temper on certain topics, “The stuff we saw in the cave…”

“I told you that money is mine to do with as I want.” Terry quickly interrupted Sally before she could say very much, “I didn’t hear you complaining about it when it was being used to buy you stuff.”

“I didn’t know that you had promised to give it all to charity!” Sally exclaimed, “If I had known maybe I would’ve acted differently.”

“Like Hell you would…” Terry muttered darkly.

Even as Sally spoke she knew there was a good chance she would’ve done everything the same. She was just as greedy as Terry and it was only when there seemed to be some consequences that she had a conscience.

“You really believe all that crap about magic?” Terry smirked at Sally despite their situation.

“I just… Maybe the ranger is right.” Sally shrugged, “I can’t explain all this any other way. If he is right then this is just going to get worse until we fix things.”

“The money is mine!” Terry exclaimed loudly.

Without another word Terry dropped down and rolled over so that he faced away from Sally. It was almost as if he was a real baby sulking after being told play time was over. Sally sighed and lowered herself on to her back as well, with no way out of the crib and nothing to do she was left with her own thoughts. When she heard Terry start breathing heavily she realised he had fallen asleep, Sally closed her eyes as well and soon felt sleep overtaking her as well.

---

Terry opened his eyes to see the crib’s rails right in front of him. He looked out into the room which still seemed to be empty and silent, the ranger hadn’t come back yet. Terry pushed himself up into a sitting position and found his diaper wetter than before he had fallen asleep. He blushed as he bit his lip but he didn’t make a sound, if he had wet himself again he certainly didn’t want to draw attention to it.

Once he was sat up Terry looked to the other end of the crib where he saw Sally still sleeping. He wiped his eyes and wondered how he long he had been asleep. The windows showed some sunlight outside but it was clearly a lot darker than before, Terry estimated that it must be the early evening.

A rumbling in Terry’s belly signalled the young man’s hunger but as the feeling moved rapidly southwards he realised there was another issue rapidly coming. Terry realised he was going to need the toilet very soon. The thought of pooping his diaper was so horrible and Terry was only having the realisation of what would happen dawning on him as the issue came to a head.

Unlike his bladder which seemed very hard to control Terry still felt able to clamp his sphincter shut. He was glad to be able to delay what was about to happen with the hope that Dan would come back and sort this out. He was still unable to pull the tapes off his diaper despite his best efforts.

The next plan was to try and get out of the crib. Terry pulled on the metal bars but found them much stronger than he was, the bars didn’t bend in the slightest. He wouldn’t be able to leave until he was let out. Even climbing over the top was out of the question thanks to his weak muscles and inability to stand up.

Terry felt great frustration as he sat back down and felt another rumble move through his digestive tract. There was no sign of Ranger Dan coming back any time soon and Terry briefly wondered if he would come back at all. Terry didn’t want to even consider what would happen if he and Sally were left trapped in the crib.

Terry felt the pressure building in his belly which he did his best to ignore. He hated the feeling of needing the toilet, he didn’t like the way his mind became consumed with the feeling to the detriment of everything else. With no access to a toilet it was even worse, Terry could think of nothing except the feelings of his body and the crinkling of the diaper below.

It wasn’t long before Terry felt his body screaming at him. He was in a battle between body and mind, his body wanted to get rid of all the waste it had accumulated whilst his mind was desperate to preserve what dignity he had left. His mind was winning right now but the body was starting to put up a harder fight. Terry felt out of control of the situation and he hated it.

Terry was finding it harder to stay still now and he bit his bottom lip as his leg shook almost involuntarily. He wanted to get up and pace around the room to try and stop what was coming but he was stuck. As he moved across the mattress he accidently nudged Sally’s leg. She opened her eyes for a second before rolling over and closing them. Terry really didn’t want Sally to be awake for what seemed destined to happen.

Terry closed his eyes and felt defeated. The only thing he could do now was choose whether to wait for his body to make the decision for him or to choose to poop himself. He didn’t want to end up soiling himself when Sally was watching, that would be too much for his fragile ego. He had only one real option, he had to poop his diaper.

Climbing on his knees proved harder than Terry expected and he had to grab the bars to lift himself on to his unsteady feet. The need to defecate immediately increased as he squatted and looked out into the nursery. He made one last look through the windows in the hope of seeing Dan, there was still no sign of the ranger.

Terry was still in two minds about what to do. Half of his brain was telling him to get on with it and soil his diaper whilst the other half was determined to resist. He couldn’t make himself poop, no matter what he did he just couldn’t force it to happen. Every time he gained the courage and started pushing he immediately chickened out and stopped. He was getting frustrated and upset with himself as he leaned his head against the metal bars in front of him.

Terry’s decision on whether or not to mess his diaper ended up being taken out of his hands. After yet another half-hearted push Terry tried to stop but it was already too late, this time his body took over for him. Terry’s eyes opened wide as he felt a log begin to push out of his body, the tip pushed past his ring and once it had started it was impossible to stop.

The poop pushed out and Terry could only speed it along on it’s journey. He could already feel the hot slimy feeling spreading outwards from his butt as the poop hit the back of the diaper and smeared against him.

Terry could feel more waste coming and he now saw no reason to stop himself from messing his diaper completely. Terry pushed down and held his breath, with a little grunt he felt his butt get covered in hot poop that hit the back of the diaper and spread out. When he was finally finished he felt a small shiver run through his body, his face was red from both the effort and the embarrassment. He was certain this was his lowest ebb.

“Did you just…” Sally’s sleepy voice suddenly came from behind Terry. The first thing he noticed was that she sounded like a toddler. Her voice was the same now as when she spoke to Dan.

“Shut up!” Terry quickly snapped trough a throat filled with shame.

“Your voice is… Oh my God, my voice!” Sally seemed to have suddenly woken up to the realisation of her changed voice.

Terry felt extremely uncomfortable. He slowly turned around and felt the massive lump in his diaper shift with him, his body smeared the poop against his skin and the diaper. He felt compelled to reach around to his butt and feel the extent of his mess, he tried to be nonchalant but he could see Sally watching him. Terry pressed into the padding with his finger and felt the lump underneath, the back of the padding bulged out dramatically and it was no longer as soft and airy as it had been. It felt like someone had deposited a large lump of cake into his pants.

“I think it’s getting worse.” Sally’s childish voice said. She winced as she spoke.

Terry was still so distracted by the load in his diaper that he didn’t know how to respond. He was so embarrassed to have done something so babyish, he was angry at himself and the whole situation. The smell from the diaper was starting to dominate the air now and he was cringing.

Quite suddenly the door opened and both the people in the crib turned to see Dan walking in. He took a moment to remove his hat and jacket, he even took his shoes off and it looked like he was making himself right at home. He turned around to see the two intruders watching him from the crib, he guffawed before stretching his arms above his head.

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

(A slightly longer part because I'm late!)

Terry and Sally are stuck in the cabin and undergo more humiliation brought about by their unique situation. After being forced to degrade themselves they have their first meal in their new roles. Terry has a hard time accepting things and when he rebels he quickly finds himself regretting what he did.

---

---

“Still here then?” Dan said jovially as he stepped inside, “Haven’t worked out what brought you here?”

Sally was about to say something but Terry shot her a look that told her to keep quiet. That money was his and he wasn’t going to let anyone or anything tell him how he could or couldn’t spend it. He turned back to look through the bars to where Dan was starting a fire in the fireplace, he even took the time to put up a child guard.

“Smells like someone needs a change.” Dan said as he stood up and turned away from the fire, “Which one of you has left a present for me?”

Terry looked down at the floor as he held on to the rails of the crib. He was so ashamed of what he had done, he couldn’t look at Dan as he strode over to the crib. He was just wondering when this torment was going to end when the rails of the crib dropped away. Terry, startled by the sudden movement, leaned back and with his limited balance he dropped backwards and landed on his rear end.

“Ugh…” Terry felt the contents of his diaper squash against his body. It felt like his whole rear end was coated in a thin layer of excrement. Terry quickly climbed back into an awkward squatting position.

“I’m guessing it’s the boy.” Dan said as he reached into the crib, “It always seems like the males change quicker. Maybe they start off more immature.”

Dan placed his hand against Terry’s diaper and pushed it against Terry’s butt. Any element of doubt was quickly squashed.

“Time for your first diaper change then.” Dan said as he reached in with his other hand and picked Terry up. He chuckled, “Unless you still want to sit in that old diaper?”

Terry cringed as he was held against the strong ranger’s chest. He was still confused how he was so easily lifted when he was still adult sized but that seemed like the least crazy thing going on at the moment.

Terry was laid down on the changing table and unlike earlier he had no complaints about a diaper change. The sooner he was out of this poopy diaper the better. Terry couldn’t believe he was finding himself in this situation.

“You may want to “empty yourself” as well.” Dan used his fingers to make air quotes as he looked over to Sally, “Might as well get you both changed in one go.”

Sally looked scandalised and glanced down at her diaper as her face glowed red. She really didn’t want to make a mess in her diaper whether it was going to be changed or not, it was humiliating to even think about it.

Dan started whistling a tune as if this was all the most natural thing in the world. Sally watched him and wondered how he could be so calm about all this madness. She realised that it would probably be for the best if she soiled herself now rather than later when she might have to wait longer for a change.

Sally struggled up on to her knees and felt like the centre of attention as she thought about what she was about to do. It was silly but because she had never been in this position before she didn’t feel sure about what she was doing. Her mind had suddenly blanked on one of the most basic human functions.

On the changing table Dan pulled the tapes off Terry’s diaper and as he lowered the front the smell got instantly worse. Terry looked away from Sally and Dan as he felt embarrassed about his messy load, he knew he had no choice but it was still humiliating to have his diaper changed. Having the poopy pants changed was almost as bad as crapping them in the first place.

Sally closed her eyes as her heart beat as if she was sprinting. She took a moment to compose herself and then tried to pretend she was on the toilet. She tried to ignore the feeling of padding right up against her body because every time she remembered she had something wrapped around her waist she chickened out of pooping.

Sally knew she only had limited time before Terry’s change was over. She bent her knees and squatted down as she pushed to empty her bowels. She reached the point where she had stopped before but this time she only pushed harder to make sure she didn’t pull out at the last moment. With a grunt Sally felt her poop rush out of her in lots of small semi-solid lumps. It felt nothing like going to the toilet normally and Sally felt the unusual feeling of warmth spreading against her skin.

With her face growing increasingly red Sally continued to bear down to empty her bowels. She bit her bottom lip as a second push forced out some more mess which served to spread the poop even further. Sally only felt done when she had completely filled up the back of her diaper. Maybe it was just the way the diaper held the poop against her skin but she felt like she had never had a bigger bowel movement in her life.

On the changing table the long cleaning process was still in progress. Terry’s eyes were watering from the embarrassment but he fought back the tears that filled his eyes. If he had looked the other way he would’ve seen Sally filling her diaper, he couldn’t look over to his friend whilst having his diaper changed like this. It was an affront to his masculinity.

“Are you ready for a change now?” Dan called over to the crib. It was as if he knew that Sally had just finished using her diaper.

“Yes.” Sally said just loud enough for the ranger to hear. She clamped her hand over her mouth in shock and both Dan and Terry looked over to her.

Rather than the childish voice she had been expecting she simply made no sense at all. Her voice had regressed to an infantile babble and nothing more.

“Hmm, seems things are moving quite quickly.” Dan said unconcernedly, “I hope you guys have made progress towards fixing things.”

“What the hell is happening to us!? Let us go!” Terry yelled. His usual deep voice was an infantile and high pitched babble. It was completely indecipherable.

“Adorable.” Ranger Dan replied simply.

The new diaper was taped up and Terry was lifted off the changing table and down to the floor. He immediately fell to his knees and looked up at the ranger angrily. Dan wasn’t done with Terry though and a baby blue onesie was pulled down over his head. Terry tried to stop the childish clothing being pulled on to him but it was a hopeless task, it was clipped together between his legs where it pulled the diaper up and closer to his body.

Terry wanted to pull the stupid clothing off straight away but it was impossible. Just like when Terry tried to rip his diaper off his hands just wouldn’t work when they got near the onesie’s poppers. He sat on the ground impotently as Dan brought Sally over to the changing table.

Terry looked up and when he caught Sally’s eye she immediately looked away. Sally hadn’t been as successful as Terry at stopping the tears and she was lightly sobbing as she was laid on the changing table.

Sally was changed with the same process as Terry and when she was in a fresh diaper she was put in a pastel pink onesie that had ballerina frills around the waist. She didn’t like the way she looked but was unable to do anything about it, she was still shocked that she had apparently lost her ability to speak to an adult.

“You kids go over there and play.” Ranger Dan said once the diaper changes are complete, “I’ll prepare some dinner.”

Dan was pointing over to the side of the cabin where a play mat was sitting with a bunch of toys designed for young children sitting on it. Sally, still in shock, was going to just blindly follow the command but Terry was looking up at Dan with fire in his eyes.

“Stop pretending this is all normal!” Terry tried to scream. Nothing but babble came out.

“Yes, yes, very good.” Dan said as he pretended to understand.

Terry was about to yell again but Sally grabbed his arm. Terry looked round at his friend and saw her motioning him to come over to the toys. Reluctantly Terry dropped on to his hands and knees and followed Sally towards the play area. As he crawled along the floor he got a very close up view of his best friend’s rear end. Sally’s butt was puffed out dramatically by the thick padding wrapped around it, the leg bands stuck out from the onesie as if the diaper was threatening to burst out.

Sally reached the toys first and sat down on her large padded butt. Terry sat down in front of her with his legs crossed, he looked very annoyed. Sally was beyond being angry about what was happening, she had accepted that they were in this situation and was focused more on getting out of it. She needed Terry to calm down and do what she knew was necessary to fix things.

“I can’t believe this asshole is still doing this.” Terry muttered as soon as he was settled. He looked over at Dan who was looking through the cabinets.

“Him?” Sally shook her head, “No, no, no. It’s YOU who needs to fix this.”

“You’re still going on about that stuff in the cave?” Terry rolled his eyes.

“Of course I am!” Sally exclaimed loudly. She saw Dan look over and chuckle, she knew that to him he sounded like a babbling baby, “What the Hell else am I going to talk about in this situation!?”

“I’m not going to promise to give away all MY money just because some crazy person has kidnapped us.” Terry replied as he folded his arms across his chest.

“I can’t believe you…” Sally’s mouth hung open and she shook her head, “How can you possibly think Dan is doing this?”

“I would believe Dan is doing it long before I believe it’s a magic cave!” Terry shouted.

Sally didn’t know what to say. They were losing their ability to communicate and they couldn’t walk, it seemed like things were getting worse by the hour and yet Terry stubbornly refused to do the only thing Sally was sure would save them. She was still thinking of how to respond when she suddenly felt a burst of heat in her diaper.

Sally automatically tried to clamp her muscles closed but nothing happened. Pee flooded into her diaper with nothing to stop it and Sally looked down as the heat spread everywhere. The rising temperature in the diaper matched the rising temperature in her body as she felt the white heat of anger threatening to erupt.

“I’m pissing myself!” Sally shouted angrily, “I can’t stop it from happening! You can stop all of this if you just do what we both know needs to happen!”

“Look… We can agree to disagree.” Terry said much more calmly, “We will be found and rescued soon, I know it. I’m sorry that you’re wetting yourself but-”

“Sorry!?” Sally smacked her forehead in annoyance.

Sally felt so frustrated that she wanted to pick up one of the toys and throw it at Terry’s head. She was seething but forced herself to breathe deeply to reduce the anger. Terry was paying almost no attention to her, he was looking out of a nearby window but from their low angle he could see little except tree tops and the sky.

“Someone will find us.” Terry said to himself as much as to Sally.

Sally was saved from having to continue the argument by Ranger Dan who soon proclaimed that dinner was ready. A small fold-out table was opened up in the middle of the room and in the closet was one regular camping chair and two highchairs, one was pink and the other was blue. Sally noted that it seemed like the cabin just knew exactly what the ranger would need to look after them.

Dan picked up Sally first and she wrapped her arms and legs around his body. She was feeling a lot less embarrassed to be dressed like this now, it was quickly becoming normal. Her humiliation quickly returned when she felt Dan’s hand against her diaper, he patted it absent-mindedly as he carried Sally into to the impromptu dinner set-up. She could feel the ranger’s hand tracing the large wet patch in her padding. She tried to hide her humiliated face but all she could do was press it into Dan’s shirt, even as she did so she knew she looked like a shy toddler.

“You’re like a leaky faucet.” Dan said with a chuckle.

Sally winced and blushed as she was lowered into the pink highchair. The tray was closed in front of her and locked her into place. Terry soon followed though his face showed the rage he felt at being handled this way. His attempts at resistance were as pathetic as they were ineffective.

Both of the big babies tried pushing against the locked trays but found they could make no headway against them, it seemed like their strength had faded. The ranger placed a bowl of warm baby food on both Sally and Terry’s tables as well as a bottle of milk. The food looked unappetising but both Terry and Sally’s bellies were rumbling, a battle was being fought between their stomachs and their brains. As usual the bodies were quickly winning over the brain’s complaints.

“He can’t expect us to eat this.” Terry complained from his seat.

“Why not?” Sally asked bitterly and sarcastically, “We are babies after all.”

“We’re not!” Terry shouted, “Don’t let him brainwash you!”

“Brainwash?” Sally was incredulous, “Look at where we are and look at what we are wearing. You need to get out of your insane bubble and say you’re going to give that money away so we can go home.”

“Never!” Terry exclaimed defiantly.

“Then we’re going to get stuck like this.” Sally said through gritted teeth. Her frustration was palpable, “You heard Dan. Eventually these changes become permanent.”

“Eat up, babies.” Dan said as he sat down at the table with a delicious looking sandwich, “Or do you need me to feed you?”

“He can’t even understand us.” Sally said, “How much more can we lose before we get stuck like this.”

Terry almost defiantly looked away from Sally and picked up his spoon. He dipped it into the food and then raised the steaming spoonful of food to his mouth. He chewed it whilst grimacing and then swallowed. It tasted disgusting.

Sally followed suit and had a similar reaction. The food was so bland it was almost like cardboard and the consistency almost made her throw up. As she dipped her spoon in the food again she heard and saw Terry suddenly spit out some of the baby food.

“I’m not eating this crap!” Terry yelled. Though it only came out as mindless babble.

Terry picked up his bowl and wanted to throw it at the ranger. His strength had been sapped and despite trying to launch the bowl across the table it kind of just tipped over and spilled it’s contents on the edge of the tray and down on to the floor.

Sally kept eating normally as ranger Dan put down his sandwich and stood up. He looked angry and Terry was scowling right back at him with defiance. For just a second no one moved or said anything and then Dan walked around the table and pulled the tray open.

Sally watched as Terry was lifted into the air and carried away from the highchair. Sally had to crane her neck round the back of the toddler chair to see what was happening. Her eyes were wide open as she watched Dan sit on the edge of the crib, Terry was laid down over the ranger’s lap. She realised what was happening a split-second before Terry did.

“No!” Terry suddenly yelled.

The poppers on Terry’s onesie were pulled apart revealing the diaper underneath. Sally could see that her friend was already wet, he certainly hadn’t told her about that. Ranger Dan leaned on Terry’s back with one arm and rubbed his butt with the other. He suddenly brought his hand back and then swung it forwards into Terry’s butt.

The muffled echoing sound of a hand against a diaper echoed around the cabin. Sally was shocked but when she saw Dan looking her way she quickly turned around and started eating again. She heard more and more spanks and as she raised more food to her mouth she heard Terry whimpering and sobbing. She felt bad for her friend but also hopeful that this punishment might force him to say the magic words and fix this mess.

Terry kicked his legs and swung his free arm as he tried to stop himself from making a sound. It was a forlorn hope though and soon he was loudly crying. The spanking didn’t really hurt other than a small sting but the humiliation of being treated like this was impossible for Terry to live with. He didn’t count the spanks but noticed after a little while that they had stopped, instead he had the ranger’s hand massaging his padding.

“I don’t like doing this.” Dan said as he moved Terry into a sitting position on his lap, “But I can’t have you making a mess in the cabin.”

Terry didn’t reply. He was burning with shame as he stared off into the middle distance, he was still sniffling and feeling tears rolling down his cheeks as he waited to be taken back to Sally. He was lifted by Dan again but instead of going back to the highchairs the ranger lowered Terry into the crib. Terry scooted forwards but the side of the toddler bed was pulled up and locked into place.

“Now you can sit in there and think about what you’ve done.” Ranger Dan said. He walked over to the bottle of milk that was still on Terry’s highchair tray. He dropped it into the crib, “You’ve been a bad baby.”

Terry’s bottom lip poked out and despite wanting to keep his composure he found big sobs coming up through his body. He couldn’t stop the sobs or the tears as he sat with his legs splayed out in front of him.

• Like 5

This is a fun story, but the more I read it the more I start thinking that the karmic nature of the cave is somewhat unfair. Sally, who has desperately been trying to get Terry to do what needs to be done and has no agency here, should not have to suffer the same fate. She didn't even know what Terry had done until the cave...

• 2 weeks later...

Time is running out for Sally and Tery as they slip further and further into their regressions. Sally is desperate for Terry to do what he has to do but the man is stubborn and unwilling to change his lifestyle. Slowly the reality of the situation impedes on Terry's wishes. How will the two people in diapers react to their changing situations and what would a future in diapers hold?

---

If you like this story or any of my other works please consider visiting my Patreon page where you will find a lot of stories and things :) For a $5 subscription you will get to see every update I post (one every four days!) a week before everyone else. For $10 you get early access and TWENTY FOUR exclusive stories only posted to my Patreon page! There are other tiers and rewards available and they can all be seen on my Patreon page:

---

Sally hadn’t watched everything after the first spank but she had been listening. She had winced with every smack but by the time Dan came over she had managed to just about finish her baby food. Dan looked down at the bowl before picking it up, he ruffled Sally’s hair as he walked to the sink.

“Good girl.” Dan cooed.

Despite the circumstances Sally found herself feeling good about the praise. A warm fuzzy feeling rolled out from the centre of her body and she smiled bashfully. It was only a few seconds later when the ranger had turned away that she realised what she was doing, she hit herself in the side of the head to try to knock some sense back into herself.

“Unlike your friend.” Dan said as he came back over and started releasing Sally from her chair, “You can play with the toys.”

Dan helped Sally out of the seat and the young woman immediately dropped to her hands and knees. She started crawling back to the play area with her big padded butt swaying in the air behind her. Sally sat down on the large play mat and felt unsure of what to do next. She turned to look up at Terry who was now facing away from her with his back on the metal bars.

“You can stop all this whenever you want.” Sally said to Terry’s back. She continued by pleading, “Please… Just stop this. It’s miserable!”

Terry ignored her. He had his arms folded across his chest and sulked like a chastised toddler. He didn’t want to give anyone the satisfaction of seeing how upset he was. He wasn’t ready to give up the money that he felt was his though he was starting to side with Sally’s point of view, it seemed less and less likely that this was all drug induced.

Sally decided not to belabour the point from the floor and she looked around at the toys she was surrounded with. She sighed with disinterest and watched as the Ranger pulled out a notebook, he started writing quickly. Sally wondered if he was writing about her and Terry, it was impossible to say and she had no way of asking since she knew her voice came out as useless babble to him.

Terry couldn’t have had less interest in Sally’s boredom as he felt the gentle throbbing of his backside. His mind was full of thoughts about what he should do, Sally always seemed to assume that if he said he would give up the money it would suddenly make everything better again but he didn’t know what she was basing that on. He was also thinking about what Dan said about the changes being permanent, if that was true then they could pass the threshold at any moment, they may already be too far gone!

Both the adult babies were given fresh bottles of milk whenever they needed it. Sally listlessly sorted through the dolls on the floor whilst Terry remained stuck in the crib where he felt like he was going stir-crazy. Both of the trapped people felt their diapers warming more than once without their control and both remained silent. Sally was frustrated to the point of tearing her hair out, she didn’t understand why Terry wouldn’t at least try to do what she said to fix this before it became too late. The idea of being left like this forever felt like a fate worse than death.

Sally was very bored but saw a colourful plastic object on the other side of the play area. She wasn’t sure if she had seen it before but if she had she hadn’t examined it yet. Sally rolled forwards and climbed on to her hands and feet to start crawling, she had moved just a couple of feet when she felt something that both scared and embarrassed her.

Sally felt a sudden spreading heat that seemed almost like warm treacle or mud in the back of her diaper. Sally didn’t even recognise what was happening for a few seconds, she felt the sticky heat spreading outwards over her rear and it was happening without any effort. She suddenly realised she was pooping herself!

Sally’s eyes flew open as she hung her head and looked between her legs. She could see the front growing darker as well, urine was surging out of her without any control. The young woman was completely evacuating her body and didn’t even know she needed to go. She felt completely helpless as her body completely gave up on trying to contain her waste. No amount of clenching or position change stopped the complete usage of the padding.

Anger overtook Sally and she changed directions away from the toy and towards the crib. Terry was sitting with his back to Sally again and hadn’t noticed what had happened. Sally reached the toddler bed and used the bars to pull herself uncertainly to her feet. She moved her hand back and then swung it forwards as hard as her weakened body would allow.

Sally’s fist made contact with both the metal of the bars and the soft back of Terry. She lost her balance as she saw Terry suddenly jerk forwards, Sally stumbled back a couple of paces and then fell backwards on to her rear end. She felt her fresh poop spread across her skin but she was too angry to care.

“Ow!” Terry exclaimed as he grabbed his back with one of his hands and turned around, “What was that for!?”

“I’m in a dirty diaper… Again!” Sally yelled. She knew Dan could only hear childish babbling so she didn’t worry about shouting.

“So?” Terry asked. Sally noticed him wrinkle his nose a little in disgust as if her mentioning it made it suddenly smell worse.

“So it’s your fault!” Sally continued.

Terry wasn’t as confident as he had been before. He used to think that magic was impossible and yet he couldn’t explain any of what was happening without it. What if Dan and Sally were right? Could he be condemning himself and his best friend to lives as babies?

“I… I…” Terry’s eyes shifted around the room.

“Just give up the damn money!” Sally shouted as tears filled her eyes.

Terry didn’t say anything but looked at Sally’s pained face with an expression of sympathy. He understood the frustration and embarrassment Sally was suffering but he still couldn’t bring himself to part from the money that empowered him to do anything he wanted. He still couldn’t bring himself to believe in this supposedly magic cave. His rational mind was still, just about, in control.

“Alright, baby girl, what’s wrong?” Dan had been sitting at the table but now he stood up and walked over to Sally.

Sally looked away from the crib and turned to Dan just a second before he picked her up. Sally was laid on Dan’s chest and she felt one of his hands travel down her back to her diaper. Sally shivered slightly and closed her eyes as she felt the messy padding get pressed against her body.

“Ah, diaper change needed.” Dan said with a chuckle, “That explains why you’re so fussy. I only just changed you as well, you’re a regular little poop factory.”

Sally tried mumbling a response but the babbling that came out made no sense to anyone. She was laid down on the changing table where the process of a diaper change was carried out. She looked up at the ceiling the whole time and when the change was done she watched Dan check his watch.

“You have some time to kill before dinner.” Dan said cheerfully.

When Sally was finally taped up in a fresh diaper and had her onesie closed up again she was placed back on the floor to play. She ignored Terry whom she was quickly growing to loathe, she went to the furthest corner of the play area and picked up a couple of dolls. She didn’t want to play but doing anything was better than sitting silently and staring into the middle distance.

Hours passed and neither Sally nor Terry said anything. Terry had barely moved from his seated position whilst Sally had managed to get herself invested in her silly little games. Twice she felt wet heat spreading around her crotch, she had no idea if this was a normal amount of diaper usage or not but she felt like much more was coming out of her body than she was putting in.

“I think it’s nearly dinner time.” Dan said. Sally almost jumped when the near perfect silence was suddenly interrupted.

Sally was carried over to her highchair and locked into it. She shifted uncomfortably in the seat as her diaper bunched underneath him a little bit. Dan finally released Terry from the crib and he soon joined Sally at the small fold out table. It looked like more heated baby food was going to be served. Neither Sally nor Terry were overly thrilled with this.

Sally stared a hole through Terry’s head. She was sure Terry was deliberately avoiding eye contact with her but he couldn’t avoid reality forever. Sally was desperate not to remain in this infantilised state but Terry still hadn’t been convinced of the need to get rid of the money. She felt like crying but did her best to keep her emotions in check, the feelings of panic and uncertainty were threatening to overwhelm her. Not knowing if it was already too late only made things worse, she was sure that if she ended up like this that she would go completely insane.

The smell of baby food spread through the cabin as Dan heated the sloppy food up. The ranger was humming happily as he stirred the pot, if he was concerned about the two other people in the cabin he certainly wasn’t letting on. Dan acted like this was an everyday occurrence for him and if Sally had still been able to talk to him she would ask how often this happened. Sally idly wondered how many times Dan had been here taking care of some hapless person or persons who slowly grew more and more helpless.

“I… I can’t give up the money.” Terry muttered as if he had heard Sally’s thoughts. His speech was slurred and Sally could tell they were regressing further.

“Why not!?” Sally exclaimed. The question seemed to explode out of her with the force of a cannonball. All the hours of charged silence seemed to force the question out of her mouth with the force of a bullet.

“Without it I’m…” Terry started to say before he looked over to Dan and clammed up.

“Din-dins!” Dan said happily as he placed the two bowls on the two trays.

Sally desperately wanted Terry to continue. It sounded like there was about to be a breakthrough but he clammed up and looked down at the food instead. Sally leaned back and looked up at the ceiling in frustration.

Once Sally had calmed down a little she reached for her spoon and picked it up. Something felt a little wrong but she couldn’t quite put her finger on it. She dipped the spoon into the food and as she lifted it up it slipped straight out of her hand and back into the bowl. At almost the same time a clattering from the other highchair made Sally look over, she saw her friend looking at the tray in shock with food splattered everywhere.

Sally picked up the spoon and tried again. She got the same result as the spoon slipped out and dropped on to the tray again. She looked up at Dan with a mixture of shock and worry, the ranger was looking at the two trays and nodding slightly.

“Looks like I’m going to have to feed you both.” Dan said as he dragged his chair around the seat.

Dan sat down between the two highchairs and picked up the spoon on Sally’s tray. Sally turned her head to the side where she saw Dan holding up the spoon, Terry was leaning forwards in his seat with a shocked expression.

The spoon moved slowly towards Sally’s mouth and she closed her eyes as the food entered her mouth. She blushed furiously as she was fed by this almost complete stranger. As if to prove how much of a baby she was now she felt a sudden burst of warmth in her diaper. After a few mouthfuls Dan turned and fed Terry some of the food, the diapered man turned out to be a little more stubborn and kept his mouth closed.

“Come on, you didn’t eat earlier. You must be hungry.” Dan said as he held the spoon a couple of inches from Terry’s mouth.

The ranger wasn’t wrong about Terry being hungry and despite the baby food looking very unappetising it was very tempting for Terry to just give in and eat. His resistance was quickly crumbling no matter how humiliating it was to be spoon fed by another man.

“Open up the hangar for the airplane!” Dan said as if he was talking to an actual infant. He accompanied this with some soaring motions and plane noises.

Terry didn’t want to make it look like he was complying with the ranger but his hunger overrode his dignity. With red cheeks and watery eyes Terry slowly opened his mouth, the spoon was inserted quickly and Terry chewed for a couple of seconds before swallowing. The tasteless food did little to soothe his hunger.

“Good baby!” Dan said happily. He reached up and ruffled the diapered man’s hair.

Terry didn’t feel good about it but he forced himself to robotically open and close his mouth as he was fed alongside Sally. It took a long time to eat everything in the bowl but by the time it was finished Terry was very happy to see Dan fetching some bottles of milk. When it was placed on his tray he tried picking it up but found he was having the same problems as with the spoon, it just kept dropping back down.

“Seems like I’m going to have to help you with this too.” Dan sighed as he watched the two adults fail to lift the bottles up to their mouths.

Sally struggled with the bottle as well but she was able to just about prop it up when she placed her elbows on the tray. She sucked on the latex teat and drew the milk into her mouth, she looked up towards Dan as she sucked, as stupid as she felt there was a small flicker of pride at being able to feed herself.

“Well, at least one of you can still do that.” Dan said as he smiled at Sally, “The males always seem to change faster. I can’t imagine it’ll be long before all of this is permanent, most people figure out what they need to do by now.”

Terry looked more concerned than ever and for just a few seconds he locked eyes with his fellow captive. Sally’s wide eyes said more than words ever could. Terry could see fear, anger, resentment, frustration and a thousand other negative emotions in those big eyes. Terry was lifted out of his highchair and over to the crib whose railing was still down on the ground. Dan sat down and had Terry across his lap, unlike the spanking which had been face down Terry was now looking up at the ceiling.

“You know, if you get stuck like this forever we will have to find somewhere for you to go.” Dan mused as he adjusted himself, “Those that turn into animals or furniture is fairly easy. The animals get let loose or rehoused and the furniture, well, you can see much of that around you…”

Terry heard Sally let out a little squeal as she heard Dan’s comments. The horror of transformation suddenly weighed down on Terry’s shoulders and he looked around in fear. He had no idea how many people had been here before him and he didn’t even want to think about how many had failed to escape.

“Open up.” Dan said airily causing Terry to look back up at the ranger, “I’m not going to take care of you forever, that’s for sure.”

Terry’s mouth was already hanging open and the bottle was pushed down until the teat went past his teeth to rest on his tongue. He automatically closed his mouth around the teat and started suckling like a baby at their mother’s breast.

“I suppose we’d have to send you to some sort of assisted living although at this point you might not even be able to manage that.” Ranger Dan mused as he watched the adult baby drinking, “Long term care seems to be the most likely option.”

Sally whimpered every time the future was mentioned. She dreaded to think what life as a baby would be like, would she never grow up again? She could be like this for decades and there was nothing she could do about it.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

The conclusion to Terry and Sally's story. Will they escape the cabin or be stuck as babies forever?

---

If you like this story or any of my other works please consider visiting my Patreon page where you will find a lot of stories and things :) For a $5 subscription you will get to see every update I post (one every four days!) a week before everyone else. For $10 you get early access and TWENTY FIVE exclusive stories only posted to my Patreon page! There are other tiers and rewards available and they can all be seen on my Patreon page:

---

Terry was rhythmically sucking on the bottle when he felt a very strange feeling. It took him a few seconds to realise that as he relaxed and drank from the bottle his butt seemed to ooze semi-solid poop that spread against the back of the padding. Terry let out a little whimper but could do nothing but lay across Dan’s lap and drink his milk. It was like an exclamation mark of humiliation to end the prospective future Dan was talking about. Terry couldn’t even be sure when he had finished pooping, all he knew was that by the time the bottle was finished the smell was already spreading.

Terry was swiftly changed before being placed back in the crib. Sally went through the same routine and was soon sat opposite Terry with the railings of the crib keeping them stuck in the toddler bed. Sally decided to launch yet another attempt to convince Terry that this was serious and they had to get out of it.

“Terry, we really ne-” Sally started.

“Stop.” Terry said dejectedly from the other end of the crib, “I know what you’re going to say and you’re right.”

“I’m… Right?” Sally was surprised that Terry had changed his tune. She had been desperate to convince him but she really wasn’t sure the stubborn man would ever accept the situation.

“I don’t know what this is but I do know we can’t stay like this.” Terry said as he looked down between his legs, “I will give up the money if we can go back to normal. I’ll give it all to charity.”

“How come you changed your mind?” Sally asked quietly.

“I’m being stupid.” Terry conceded, “I’m ready to admit we aren’t going to get better until I do what the cave wants. It’s just that… Well, with the money I feel like somebody, you know?”

Sally remained silent as she watched Terry’s pained face.

“I’ve always been a nobody that no one wants around. I’ve never had many friends and I didn’t do well in school. It was only when I came into money that it felt like I had any kind of future.” Terry admitted, “I mess up everything but if I mess up your life I could never forgive myself. As long as we get better I will understand if you don’t ever want to see me again.”

“Terry…” Sally sighed with pity, “You are stubborn and a real pain in the ass sometimes but you’re also my best friend. When we get out of here we’ll work together to get ourselves on our feet, OK?”

Terry smiled and nodded his head. All the animosity that had built up since this madness had started seemed to disappear and all of a sudden it felt like there was a future for both of them again.

Silence fell in the crib as Terry looked around. Nothing seemed to be happening despite his promise to follow the terms of the will. Terry had expected something big to happen. Maybe the two adults would immediately regain all their strength and coordination, maybe the cabin would disappear and they would be allowed out, maybe they would wake up back in bed again. Nothing happened.

“What now?” Sally asked nervously. She prayed it hadn’t been too late to reverse everything.

“I said I’ll give up the money!” Terry yelled as he reached to grab the rails of the crib. He could feel himself starting to panic, “Hello? Whoever’s out there I’ll do whatever you want!”

“I… I… I can’t stay like this!” Sally’s voice shook as she became almost hysterical. She soon started to cry loudly as she put her head in her hands.

“All of it!” Terry continued to yell desperately, “What more do you want!?”

When Terry had finished there was still nothing happening. As Sally cried harder Terry started tearing up himself, he couldn’t allow himself to believe it had been too late. If he was really stuck like this forever he would’ve preferred the cave just kill him. This was a nightmare he couldn’t escape from. If he was the reason for Sally being stuck this forever he would never be able to forgive himself.

Terry could see that even through her tears Sally was looking at him with the kind of fury he had never seen before. He felt almost as if he was physically shrinking under her withering gaze. Despite her words of friendship Terry knew that if it was too late she would hate him forever.

“Sally, I…” Terry started.

Sally shook her head and turned away. She laid down on her side looking away from Terry and sobbed gently, it was clear she didn’t want to talk. Terry sniffed at his own tears as he uselessly pounded on the mattress in futile anger. Eventually he slid down on to the mattress himself and faced the wall, he sobbed lightly as he slowly fell asleep thinking he had ruined both his own and Sally’s lives.

---

“Terry! Wake up!” Sally’s voice startled Terry who had been deeply asleep. He felt Sally’s arms pushing against his back.

“Stop it. I’m tired…” Terry muttered quietly as he tried to roll away from the prodding.

“Terry, wake up. It’s incredible!” Sally’s excited voice seemed to finally get through and Terry rolled on to his back.

“What?” Terry slowly opened his eyes and saw Sally standing over him, “What’s so important?”

Sally was smiling widely as she stood over Terry in her onesie and diaper. She looked very excited as she held her arms up and away from her body. Terry didn’t know what the woman was so happy about and he rolled back over again intent on even more sleep.

Terry closed his eyes for five more seconds before he felt Sally’s foot in his back. He let out a groan as he rolled on to his back again, he opened his eyes to see Sally still looking down on him but her smile had turned to frustration. When Terry still showed no signs of understanding she gestured to herself, pointing to her legs in particular.

“What are yo-… Holy shit!” Terry suddenly sat bolt upright as his mind finally caught up with the information it was getting from his eyes, “You’re standing up! And our voices… They’re normal!”

Now that Terry was awake and aware of his surroundings he noticed that a lot of things had changed. The previously well-furnished cabin had completely transformed and Sally was stood in front of him without any trouble at all. Terry experimentally climbed to his feet, he expected to fall down at any moment but he had no problem standing up straight. His diaper, still underneath his onesie, crinkled loudly.

Terry looked around at the cabin which now presented a very sad sight. The shack looked like it had been abandoned decades ago and had sat unloved ever since. The crib, changing table and other baby paraphernalia was gone and looked like it had never been there in the first place. Vines and weeds were growing through the floorboards and all the windows were smashed. The roof even had several holes in it, the small building looked downright unsafe to be in. Terry looked down to see a dirty old mattress that he had apparently been sleeping on.

“What’s going on!?” Terry asked as he looked around, “Where’s Dan? How come we can talk normally? Where’s all the stuff?”

“It must’ve worked!” Sally said excitedly, “When you said you’d give up all the money!”

Terry was in shock but after a few seconds his shock turned to joy and he leapt up in the air whooping loudly. Sally clapped her hands and laughed until they both ran out of energy. The relief they both felt was palpable and Terry bent over with his hands on his knees as he wiped his eyes to clear them of the tears of joy. The two friends embraced in relief and happiness.

“Where’s our adult clothes?” Terry asked when he had regained his composure, “I want to get the Hell out of here as soon as possible.”

The two adults looked around the dilapidated shack but came up empty handed. They had been made adult again but they were still dressed in their baby stuff. Terry could feel that his diaper was wet and he suspected Sally was in a similar way. Despite a long search there was no sign that Terry and Sally had ever entered the building wearing anything else.

“Nothing.” Terry said with frustration.

“Maybe they’re back at the cave?” Sally suggested with a shrug, “We can probably get there without too much trouble. We most likely wouldn’t see anyone if we walked back like this.”

“You want to go outside dressed like this?” Terry looked doubtful.

“What else are we going to do?” Sally asked, “Stay here forever? We need to just bite the bullet and get back to civilisation.”

“Ugh… Fine.” Terry’s excitement had been sapped away but his need to leave the shack forced him to start walking any way.

Terry opened the front door to the shack and it almost fell off it’s hinges. He peeked around the doorframe as if expecting people to see here out in the middle of the forest. There was no sound suggesting there was anyone around. He slowly walked outside feeling strangely naked as the sun and breeze touched his bare arms and legs.

“I think we need to follow this trail.” Sally said as she walked out and pointed down the mostly overgrown dirt path the ranger’s jeep had originally come from. The jeep was now gone and there was still no sign of Dan.

Terry trusted his friend’s instinct and followed her warily down the path. There was still no signs of anyone around but Sally and Terry made sure to stay off to the side of the path as much as possible. Fortunately the ground was mostly just grass so the walking didn’t hurt their bare feet at all. It still took quite a long time to make any progress like this.

“We must be nearly there…” Terry whined after a while.

The scenery didn’t seem to be changing all that much and despite walking at a fairly brisk pace it felt like they could just turn around and be straight back at the cabin. It was hard to say if they were on the right track or just getting hopelessly lost in the woods. If they were really lost it would’ve been better to stay at the cabin and hope for a ranger to pass by.

“Ah ha!” Sally exclaimed rather suddenly.

Terry moved a couple of branches out of the way of his vision and saw the clearing he and Sally had originally stopped at. A smile broke out across his face as he saw it was deserted and he burst out from behind the tree and hurried towards where the cave had been. As he marched across the clearing he saw that the cave had completely vanished.

“It’s… Gone.” Sally said slowly as she followed Terry out.

“I told you that cave wasn’t always there!” Terry felt vindicated for Sally doubting him when they had first arrived.

“Whatever.” Sally said as she walked away, “Let’s just get back to your house before something else happens.”

Terry was stunned to see the horses were still tied to the tree that they had been left at. They didn’t look annoyed or hungry or anything, there was no outward sign that they had been left alone for any length of time at all.

As Terry and Sally climbed on the horses and made their way out of the clearing Terry took one look back over his shoulder. His eyes widened as he saw Dan standing across the small stream and the cave, as big as ever, was right behind him. He saw him for just a second before the trees obscured the view.

“Woah! Stop!” Terry jumped off the horse and ran back out into the clearing.

Terry scanned the whole treeline and saw no hint of the cave or Dan. They had simply vanished as fast as they had appeared. Terry stared across the stream for a couple of minutes before Sally came back to get his attention. When Terry finally left the clearing for the last time he did so with the sincere intention to never return to this spot.

Epilogue

Terry and Sally got back to the former’s house with a lot less problem than they might’ve imagined. Terry lived in a large house on the edge of town and getting the horses in through the back gate was easy enough, all they had to do was wait for a quiet moment and then rush in. They couldn’t know for sure that the neighbours hadn’t seen them but they were quite confident that they had returned to normality without issue.

Once in the house it was just a case of getting changed. Both Terry and Sally experienced unimaginable relief to rip off the onesies and the diaper. When Terry pulled up his boxer shorts he had to pause to take in the moment, it was much more emotional than he had been expecting. He sat down on the edge of his bed and wept a little bit, the relief of being free from the cabin and normal again was almost overwhelming.

Sally had a change of clothes at Terry’s house and she was able to get changed in the bathroom. Just like Terry she had ripped off the baby clothing as soon as the door was closed and she spent several minutes just looking at herself in the mirror. It was as if she had never seen herself before. She kissed her reflection in the mirror and giggled loudly.

Sally saw the toilet and smiled to herself. She sat down and relaxed whilst closing her eyes, there was a small delay and then the sound of splashing water came from the bowl. Sally started giggling as she peed into the toilet like any normal person, soon the giggles became outright laughs. It was almost orgasmic to have control back and after she had cleaned herself up she dropped forwards on to her knees as her laughter turned to tears. Just like Terry the relief of normalcy was overwhelming.

When Sally had finally been able to compose herself she stood up and got dressed. A simple t-shirt and a pair of jeans didn’t sound very exotic but at that moment there was nothing Sally would rather wear.

Once the two people had calmed down a little they met up downstairs in the living room. Terry was the first one there and he had turned on the television to some old comedy but he wasn’t really watching it, he was just basking in the ability to do whatever he wanted.

“It feels pretty crazy, doesn’t it?” Terry asked as Sally walked in.

“Yeah.” Sally replied as she sat on the couch, “It already feels so unreal. Like, I’m already asking myself if it actually happened. No one will ever believe us.”

Terry let out a snort of laughter as he nodded his head. He could just imagine trying to tell people that he and Sally had been knocked out by a magic cave, kidnapped and turned into babies. He would be locked up before he could even finish explaining.

“When are you going to sort out the money?” Sally asked nervously.

“I don’t know.” Terry responded with a shrug, “Maybe next week or…”

“You should do it today.” Sally quickly interrupted. She continued when she saw Terry roll his eyes reluctantly, “The sooner it is done the better.”

“Yeah, but we only just got back an-” Terry started.

“Terry…” Sally’s eyes were full of warning, “I NEVER want to go back to that cabin.”

“No shit!” Terry replied sarcastically, “And here I was be thinking we would make it an annual vacation.”

“Then you need to take the money and sort it out.” Sally said, “Call your guy at the bank. Arrange a meeting.”

Terry let out a sigh. He had only just returned to normal and come home from his ordeal and he was already being nagged. He reached for his phone and looked through the contact list for his bank manager. He reluctantly tapped on the phone icon and held it up to his ear. The only reason he was going along with this was because he was sure there would be no answer since it was nearly closing time, even if someone did answer he was sure that there wouldn’t be an appointment available for at least a week or so.

“Oh, hello… Yes… I was wondering if I could make an appointment, I know there probably isn’t anything availa-… Oh there is?... Today?” Terry’s face gradually sunk as he made the appointment with great reluctance, “Thanks, I’ll be there. Bye.”

Terry sighed deeply before putting his phone back down.

“So?” Sally asked quickly.

“I have an appointment in an hour.” Terry said slowly as he stood up, “I’ll have to get ready to go.”

“That’s great!” Sally was smiling widely, “Then we can put all of this behind us.”

Terry said nothing as he walked out of the room and headed upstairs. He was disappointed because he really didn’t want to give up most of the money he had. He didn’t want to have to go out and get a job, he wanted to have all the spare time in the world. He resented that anything had to change and since he and Sally were free of the nightmare in the forest then maybe he should just keep the money and avoid the cursed spot.

When Terry came back downstairs he was slow to put his shoes back on. Sally came out to the hallway to watch him, it must’ve been clear to her how reluctant he was because she started encouraging him to hurry up.

“You don’t want to be late!” Sally said.

“I get it…” Terry snapped back as he stood up, “I’m going. Get off my case already.”

“You are going to do this, right?” Sally asked nervously whilst seeming to ignore what Terry had just said, “Do you want me to come with you?”

“Yes, I’m going to freaking do it!” Terry shouted, “And no, I don’t want you to come.”

“Alright, alright… Geez.” Sally backed off as Terry walked to the front door and left the house in anger.

Despite Terry saying he was going to do it Sally still watched him in the window until he had disappeared up the road. She couldn’t help but feel nervous, she wanted nothing more than to never ever revisit the diapered experience. If she ended up back in that shack thanks to Terry she would never forgive him.

Terry walked into town in a foul mood. Despite the good weather he was hunched over and scowling the whole way. The bank wasn’t far away but it was enough time and distance to give Terry second thoughts. He wondered whether he was really going to do this or not, a large part of his mind considered himself safe now that he was out of the forest. Surely if they just never went back they could keep the money.

When Terry reached the outside of the bank he hesitated for a little bit. This was a huge financial decision and once it happened there would be no way to undo it. Terry went back and forth in his mind wondering what to do. The longer he waited the angrier he got until he eventually he stomped his foot on the ground as if he was still a diapered toddler.

“Screw this!” Terry exclaimed out loud causing multiple people to look his way, “It’s my money.”

Terry decisively turned away from the bank and started walking away. He decided that if he was going to give his money away it would be on his terms and no one else’s. He took just a couple of steps when he looked up and saw a sight that froze him in place.

Down the road and standing in the middle of the path Ranger Dan was stood with his hands on his hips. He towered over a lot of people around him who were walking as if they didn’t see the fairly odd sight of the park ranger staring Terry down. Terry immediately stopped in his tracks and backed up. The sight of the ranger terrified him and he quickly turned and almost ran into the bank.

An hour later Terry was finished signing away nearly all of the money he had just like his parents had wanted him to do. When he stepped outside he nervously looked up the road but saw that the ranger was gone. Terry hung his head and sighed as he started walking home. He hoped he would never see Ranger Dan ever again.

• Like 2
  • 8 months later...