LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question about abdl/my stories.

Random question to the void/market research. What do you like in an ABDL story? Or, if you like my writing (I am not nearly good enough to have "fans") what do you like about it? Would like to take answers into consideration for future Patreon account.

21 minutes ago, fuzzybunny said:

I love your stories first. You paint a world with words. I would say your one of the top 5 authors on this site and other sites within the ABDL scene. 

I like the stories you do now. I would just kinda do a survey on here if you can and just be generic (example married couple having an encounter with swingers who are abdl) and see if you get any bites. 

Haha! Thank you for the compliment.  Good idea on the survey.  I'll have to figure out a way to have multiple correct answers instead of "pick your favorite", since I suspect that'd be a more accurate picture.  

You’re one of the few authors whose Deviant Art page is saved to my favorites lol. I check it regularly because you are a top notch writer and you’ve yet to write a story I didn’t like. The best qualities of your stories are the specific details put into them. Some writers get straight to the point and are done after 1000 words. Your stories are so detailed and make the reader feel like they’re in the protagonists shoes. While some of the plotlines may be a little out there every now and then, it still feels real and that it could actually happen. Dialogue between characters is extremely important. There are some stories I read where I immediately think “no way someone would really talk like that or actually react like that in this situation”. Your stories are believable in the characters reactions to their surroundings and I like that.

In regards to ABDL sort of plotlines, I’m a fan of slow regression. Long_Rifle is another favorite author of mine. Stories like “Bad Dream” ring a bell where the protagonist slowly regresses and reality around her shifts as if it’s normal. Those detailed stories where one by one, they slowly get reintroduced to babyish things like going back to diapers at night, then during the day, slowly losing control of the situation. Excellent plotlines in my opinion ?

I think I kinda already answered this question, since we had a brief encounter on the looking for story thread a day or so ago and I keep my interests fairly public in my signature, but I'll weigh in anyway, cause why not.

I'm really into forced regression stories, specifically slow regression involving a female mommy type turning the male into a baby against their will and sometimes without their knowledge.

I think it's very important to have stories properly tagged. I've had so many occasions where I find a story I like, forget to save it and can't find it again because it hasn't been tagged properly, or at all.

I don't think I have a list of "favorite writers" specifically because for the most part, I don't really pay attention to the writers of a story, unless they make a real good one. But all the times I have looked at a specific writer's work I find that I usually don't really enjoy the rest of their work as much as I enjoyed the story that lead me to investigate their work further.

I like your stories, because I know what I'm getting, I find myself really loving stories like "College or Cribs" even if I don't find myself enjoying other stories by you quite as much, not that they're bad by any means, it's just a personal taste thing. You writing is wonderful, I agree 100% with what fuzzybunny said, you paint the world with words and I find myself getting easily immersed into your stories, even the ones which I don't like as much. and I feel it's important that I clarify. The stories I don't like as much have nothing to do with the writing. It's just I find certain plotlines/scenarios more interesting than others which is 100% a personal taste sort of thing.

On 12/10/2019 at 6:21 PM, kasarberang said:

I think I kinda already answered this question, since we had a brief encounter on the looking for story thread a day or so ago and I keep my interests fairly public in my signature, but I'll weigh in anyway, cause why not.

I'm really into forced regression stories, specifically slow regression involving a female mommy type turning the male into a baby against their will and sometimes without their knowledge.

I think it's very important to have stories properly tagged. I've had so many occasions where I find a story I like, forget to save it and can't find it again because it hasn't been tagged properly, or at all.

I don't think I have a list of "favorite writers" specifically because for the most part, I don't really pay attention to the writers of a story, unless they make a real good one. But all the times I have looked at a specific writer's work I find that I usually don't really enjoy the rest of their work as much as I enjoyed the story that lead me to investigate their work further.

I like your stories, because I know what I'm getting, I find myself really loving stories like "College or Cribs" even if I don't find myself enjoying other stories by you quite as much, not that they're bad by any means, it's just a personal taste thing. You writing is wonderful, I agree 100% with what fuzzybunny said, you paint the world with words and I find myself getting easily immersed into your stories, even the ones which I don't like as much. and I feel it's important that I clarify. The stories I don't like as much have nothing to do with the writing. It's just I find certain plotlines/scenarios more interesting than others which is 100% a personal taste sort of thing.

Thank you for your candor.  :)

On 12/11/2019 at 5:15 AM, Dips&Dots said:

You're my favorite abdl author. No contest. I would absolutely subscribe to your patreon and pay a fee for tier benefits ?

I made this post with no expectation of such things.  Thank you so much, though!  I'll make a big to-do about it when it's up in 2020!

• Like 1
On 12/12/2019 at 12:30 PM, Personalias said:

Thank you for your candor.  :)

I made this post with no expectation of such things.  Thank you so much, though!  I'll make a big to-do about it when it's up in 2020!

I've never donated to a patreon before, but I may donate to yours. Let me know when it's up.