LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Usagi's College Reform

Usagi listened to what they would be buying and knew that her nursery at home would soon match the nursery at the college. She nodded when told she'd be changed on a disposable change mat for now, hugging her rabbit in one arm and sucking her thumb on the other. "Ogay Mommy" Changing mats weren't so bad. But she had to admit the floor could be a little hard or cold at times. She wondered what her new changing table and crib would look like.

Usagi lay still while Rachel started to change her, spreading her legs to make it easier to access her diaper area and lifting them up so her bottom was accessible. She relished the feel of the cool, cleansing wipes cleaning her skin and making her feel refreshed. Her pee didn't smell much either since her fluid intake had been kept up well. Usagi giggled softly as the baby powder dusted her body like the finest snow. She enjoyed the delicate scent of it. She lifted her bottom obediently for the diaper to be put under her and tried to be helpful when her mommy taped it up. Usagi didn't know it was her last diaper. Hopefully Miss Eiko and Mommy Rachel would buy many more diapers when they went shopping.

Usagi lay on the ground and pretended to be a helpless eight month old and turned her gaze towards Miss Eiko when the principal spoke. "Ooh?" she wondered what her school mommy had brought for her. Usagi stared at the dresses that were brought out with wide eyes, then her face lit up. They were such adorable, pretty things! She had never known that dresses like this could be made for adults. She wouldn't mind wearing any of them. Usagi loved pink but she secretly hoped she would get to wear the purple one, since she had been wearing lots of pink clothes at college during her baby punishment. 

Chibiusa's eyes sparkled as she ran over to look at the dresses spread on the couch. "Oh! Are these from Usagi's college nursery? They're so pretty!" she exclaimed. She looked at each dress carefully, putting a finger to her lower lip in thought. "Hmmm" Chibiusa found it hard to decide "Um...I really like the first pink dress and diaper cover but I have to agree with you. The purple one is my favourite! Sissy will look great in it" she said, smiling. "The words Baby Girl and the balloons make it a perfect going out dress, so everyone will know she's a baby"

Eiko: "Great choice."

I take a purple dress e8014d3c60f965271c7c1eb06ea6ae22.thumb.jpg.b01e5292b4da62a71ac3c5ff9ab30e2b.jpg and unzip it from behind and go to the baby and raising her hands, I put on the dress on Usagi and straighten it further down to the baby.

Then I zip the dress.

Rachel: I stand nearby and watch how cute Usagi looks in the dress Miss Eiko brought.

The dress is very short. from a light wind it will be easy to pull up and everyone will see what is dressed on the baby.

Eiko then put the frilly socks with frills and Mary Jane shoes on her feet.
Eiko put a baby bonnet on her head and she gently straightened her cute pigtails.

"What a sweet little girl I have. She’s just like a sweetie. Everyone will be delighted at the Shopping Center. True Chibiusa? It's time to go to the store."  cooing I'm

2019-Romirus-New-style-soft-PU-leather-baby-moccasins-mary-jane-baby-girls-shoes-Newborn-kids.jpg

pili-carrera-pink-cotton-baby-bonnet-275272-6758cab5d8c8c2ff03d6fbac1e7901ac5142347c.jpg

Usagi stayed still for Miss Eiko while she put the dress on her, raising her arms up so the sleeves could slip onto her arms. She felt the zipper be fastened, making sure the dress would stay in place. She smiled, looking down at the dress and smoothing her hands over the fabric "So pretty" she breathed, admiring the details and how shiny the purple satin was. 

Chibiusa clapped her hands softly "Thank you Miss Eiko. Yes, the dress looks great on you, sissy. It really suits you" The balloons added a playful and slightly silly element to it, very much matching Usagi's babyish personality. And the words embroidered on the front told everyone just what she was.

Chibiusa nodded at Miss Eiko's words. "Uh huh, it's definitely true. My baby sister looks like the sweetest baby princess. Everyone will love looking at her for sure!" she said cheerfully. She also struck a pose, showing her outfit for the day "And I made sure to dress nicely too. Ta da! I know I make this look work" she grinned, confident and full of personality and charm. Chibiusa looked pretty in the dress she wore today. She was neat and proper, just like the little lady she was.

Usagi turned around, feeling how far the hem of the dress went down. It just barely covered her diaper. A light breeze could reveal it to the world. She blushed and tugged the skirt of the dress down, trying to hide her diaper. She hoped she wasn't going to be walking around the shops like this. She'd feel much safer sitting down in her pram. Usagi held onto Miss Eiko for support while she lifted first one leg, then the other to allow the woman to slip on frilly socks and Mary-Jane shoes. Looking down at her feet, she saw they looked just like a baby's. She crawled over to Miss Eiko and hugged her legs, looking up at her, "Mommy Eiko, baby wan' strowwer" she cheeped, hoping the woman would take pity on her and let her use the big pram that Eiko used to bring her home from college last night. She just hoped Miss Eiko could understand her baby talk. "Baby wegs ged tiwed" she tried saying that her legs would get tired if she had to walk so much, and since she was being an eight month old baby, it made sense to her.  She just hoped no one carried her on their back or front, and that people wouldn't notice the giant stroller and stare. Oh well, even if they did, it was Japan, people would likely look and then go on their way, minding their own business. It was best to ignore such things.

Eiko: “Don’t worry about it. We will go by car. And then we will put you in a shopping trolley.” I coo and take the baby in my arms and carry it to the car.
There is a baby's seat

I seat the baby there and fasten it with belts.

Rachel: While Miss Eiko is fastening Usagi. I help Chibius. She has a similar seat, only larger and without a back, to show that she is older ...

"Chibiusa is older than you, baby-Usagi and she can use another seat."
I sit in front of the rhdom with Eiko.

We are approaching a huge hypermarket for kids.

Eiko: I recently found out about this Shopping Center, you can find everything you need in it.

Chibiusa brings a large shopping cart in the shape of a ladybug and we put Usagi there, we take her to the entrance to the Shopping Center

Usagi let out a breath of air she had been holding "Phew!" she said softly. She knew that shopping centres had recently come out with shopping carts for disabled people and people of all sizes in modern times, so she was glad to be able to ride in one. Still, no doubt people would stare at her the way she was dressed. Maybe they'd think she was cosplaying. Or maybe people would just ignore her. She hoped she wouldn't get too much attention. She reached her arms up when Eiko bent down to gather her up, and she held onto her lightly. She looked around outside and saw Miss Eiko's car. Usagi was surprised as ever when the door opened and she saw a giant baby carseat. "Dat fow me?" she asked, eyes wide, "Ahh"

She let herself be set down in the carseat and buckled in, turning her head to watch Chibiusa climb in the other passenger side door. She noticed immediately that the seat she had was much more mature than the one Usagi got and frowned a bit, but she couldn't let her mom know that the baby treatment was disliked, so she put on a mild expression and a fake smile and sat back. "Ya, ya, Chibiusa big giwl, mwe baby" she babbled, swinging her legs back and forth. She then pouted towards Chibiusa and poked her tongue out when the adults weren't looking . "No fair!" she hissed in a whisper.

Chibiusa cackled, "Ah ah, baby, you LOVE being in your baby car seat. You don't need one like mine. Mine's only for big girls and you're too way too little" she taunted her, watching her face colour pink. "I can buckle myself in. I don't need any help" she smirked, enjoying being able to tease Usagi. She knew this was still part of the college reform punishment. But she had noticed something starting to change in her sister. Usagi seemed to be enjoying herself sometimes. It was making her happy. And it was making her mom happy, and Miss Eiko and Usagi's friends and of course Chibiusa as well. She couldn't help but want to get back at her 'sister' for all the times she had made fun of or argued with her. But at the same time, she hoped she'd stay as a baby forever.

Rachel and Miss Eiko were sitting in the front, and soon the car doors shut and locked and they were driving down the roads and streets to the enormous shopping centre. Usagi heard her school Mommy say something and she leaned forward with interest "Ewvweryfing? Wike - ewvweryfing!?" she asked excitedly. She was looking forward to going shopping. "Eben shtuff fow big babies wike mwe?"

She found out when they arrived in the parking lot and the women brought over a trolley shaped like a cute ladybug. Usagi clapped her hands when she saw it "Bug-tan"! she cheeped happily, sitting in the cart with no problem. She loved it. Now she could look out but people couldn't see in. Since all the things they bought would help Usagi hide under them. She blushed and looked around as the cart was pushed towards the store. She raised her hands and tried to pull her bonnet closer around her face to hide but it wouldn't budge. "Mmm....nnnn!" Usagi made soft worried and fussing noises, really nervous about being seen like she was.

Chibiusa walked beside the cart. She looked up at her sister. "What's wrong, sissy? Is the big shopping mall and all the people scary for you? It's okay, you have us. We won't let anyone say anything bad to you" 

We enter the mall and see many sections with various goods and a huge number of moms pushing baskets with their children.

Eiko: "Well, first you need to choose a crib so that our baby sees sweet dreams and a changing table.
I say and push into the section with a huge number of cribs. I stop near one of the cribs with a beautiful mobil.

"What do you think of this ??

Rachel: “How much is everything ..” I get lost from the huge selection and see that Eiko has chosen one “I like this crib. I think baby-Usagi will be comfortable in it ...”

Crib's had modular inserts, that made it possible to fit it to the growth of any baby. Also size our baby-Usagi..

baldahin-na-krovatke.thumb.jpg.a0bbb641959e04fd9e113deb1653db6b.jpg

Usagi looked around everywhere, not sure which thing to focus on. She was wide eyed and curious and her eyes were sparkling with all the new things she saw. Around her were mothers with their children and once she noticed them, she curled up into a ball, bringing her knees up to her chest and wrapping her arms around them. She tried to make herself look as small and unnoticeable as possible. She blushed again with shame and embarrassment. What if someone complained about her being in the store dressed like a baby?

She heard her school mommy mention buying a crib and a changing table. Usagi wondered where in the world they were going to find some in her size. There must be some specialty stores around here that sold stuff for adult babies and their carers. There had to be. She would never fit in a real baby's crib! Usagi then started to giggle as the image of her trying to squeeze into a baby's crib came to her mind. She would be so cramped, and would have to sleep crunched up. She noticed them entering a section full of cribs. There were so many on display, Usagi didn't know which to choose. She assumed she would have a choice in the matter, but was soon proven wrong. She grabbed the side of the ladybug cart and pulled herself up onto her knees, wanting to get a better look. Her eyes snapped to Miss Eiko as she asked Rachael a question. Usagi looked at the crib and immediately took a liking to it. It was a pale sandy wood colour with lovely cream bedding and a net curtain. "So beautiful!" Usagi gasped. She was happy with it.

She looked at her Mommy and leaned out of the cart to pull on her clothes "Mommy...Mommy....how mwe fid in cwib?" Usagi asked, confused. She didn't see the placard that mentioned the cribs had modular inserts that made it possible to fit it to the growth of any baby...even adult babies. The crib could become longer and the sides taller, the legs higher. Usagi didn't know that and started to worry that she wouldn't fit "I won'd fid!" she said louder, frowning and looking worried. Was she to sleep crunched into a tight ball every night? How horrible!

She heard her mom say she would be comfortable in it and looked at her with a hard stare of disbelief "HOW?" Usagi asked loudly, and Chibiusa burst into laughter, having read the placard on the crib's information display. "You have to crush yourself up reaaaalllly small, till your body gets used to sleeping like that" she teased her. "Actually, I'll let mom and Miss Eiko explain" she giggled. Chibiusa began to browse for sheets and baby bedding "Ohh, we should get some of these for you" she mentioned, picking up a packet of Hello Kitty blanket with sheets

image.png.ba09f95358e51dd7c1e271c1736721b2.png

Eiko: I'm calling a worker. A blonde girl with her back to me. and to my surprise, it turns out to be Minako. She moonlights at this mall.
She walks up to us and starts to smile broadly, looking at Usagi, who is living like a dolly. I write out her crib for urgent delivery. tonight.

Minako: I heard from Rei and Ami that you now have a baby. Of course I will help you with crib's but also help you choose the rest of the things.

We see how Chibiusa carries cute bedding.

We all agree that the baby will sleep very nicely in her new bedding.

We are heading to the changing table section and Minako is graciously showing a beautiful changing table.

Minako: "Baby do you like it?"

6f4b5c15225fb7bd1132c885e1288eff.jpg

Usagi waited for an answer but she was ignored. She pouted and crossed her arms, letting out a small sound of annoyance and frustration. Why won't anyone explain anything to her? Chibiusa pointed to the sign at front of the crib and Usagi blushed when she started to read it, learning the crib could grow larger to fit her nicely. The mystery was solved.

She heard Miss Eiko call a store worker but thought nothing of it. That is, until the blonde hair looked familiar and the person turned around, revealing herself to be none other than - "Mina-chan?" Usagi gasped, immediately slapping her hand over her mouth and turning bright red. She saw Minako's bright grin and turned even redder if that were possible. Usagi hid her face behind her hands and bowed her head to her knees "Nooooo!" she moaned. Not another person knowing her secret. NOOOO. She started to cry from humiliation when she heard Minako mention Rei and Ami "R-Rei chan and Ami chan t-t-told you? Ahhhh!" she cried, waving one hand in a flustered panic. (HOW DARE THEY?!!)

"It'sh s'posed to bwe a secwet!" she accidentally said it like a baby, making her trauma even worse. 

Chibiusa hissed at her sister "SISSY! Quiet down! You're making a scene. Be quiet like a good baby and stop talking so much. You're only eight months old. Eight months is too little to blabber so much" she said sharply, keeping her voice low so as not to draw more eyes. "Look at this bedding I found for you; don't you love it? It's Hello Kitty, your favourite. I know you miss sleeping with Artemis and Luna" she said softly. "They might come visit your new crib though. If I tell them to. But if you don't be good, I won't tell them to!" she said, stomping her foot to emphasise her point. Usagi quietened down quickly.

The small group headed to the changing tables section and Usagi cried softly, trying to calm down. She was so embarrassed though. She hoped she didn't somehow break the rules and cause Miss Eiko to publicize her videos and photos. Rachel probably thought she was just shy about her friends knowing her secret. And she would be right. Usagi sniffled a long sniff as tears clogged her nose and made it run. She wiped at her eyes and looked up at the changing table. "Ish gud" she peeped very timidly. "Baby wike"

• 2 weeks later...

Minako: I watched Chibiusa scolding baby-Usagi, like a real newborn infant. And she’ll even wipe her snot with baby wipes.

"Chibiusa treats the baby, so cute. Is she an older sister?"

Eiko: I also arrange for the urgent delivery of the selected changing table. Minako leads us further to the babies section.

Before us is a long rack with different products for babies. I choose products for babies under one year old.

I put new pacifiers, baby bottles, several packs of wet wipes for the kids in the cart and answer Minako along the way.

"Chibiusa is now an older sister. Baby's only  quite small yet. She is only eight months old. Me and Rachel are mommies for babygirly."

We come to a long shelf with diapers.
Minako kindly shows us some suitable firms.

"Baby, look what Aunt Minako has chosen for us. What diapers do you want? Pampers? Huggise? Or Luvs?" I ask, showing the appropriate diapers.

• 8 months later...

Usagi quieted down with her ‘big sister’s’ scolding, not wanting to get in trouble, especially in public. Who knows what Miss Eiko could do to embarrass her and make the punishment worse? Certainly, all these mums and their kids would be looking at her and laughing or gossiping. Well, more than they already were. 

She looked at the Hello Kitty bedding and felt herself instantly brighten towards it. It was cute and lovely! She adored it. She nodded at Chibi-usa’s words, wanting the pink haired child to tell the cats to visit her in her big baby crib. 

She missed Artemis, Luna and Diana, but the cats strictly stuck around the smaller girl in case she’d need protection or help if enemies appeared that the Sailor Scouts must fight off. Usagi wondered if she’d ever be able to perform her hero’s duty again and save the world from bad guys. She guessed that even if Miss Eiko and the others did let her, she’d be doing it as a big baby with her diapers and babyish clothing for everyone to see. 

Usagi tried to pull away slightly from the wipes that Chibi-usa used to clean her snotty nose, but then stayed still and let her do it, even blowing her nose into the wipes. She sniffed a little bit, her nose somewhat less stuffy, and mumbled a ‘dank-oo’ very quietly. 

Chibi-usa smiled and gave a nod of approval. “That’s right. Be a good babygirly” she said, patting her baby sister’s arm and throwing the mucus smeared wipes in a plastic trash bag. She turned her face towards Minako, having to tilt her head back to look up at the pretty blonde. “Yes! I’m a big sister now!” She said it proudly and loudly, putting her hands on her hips and lifting her chin. Her Mommies confirmed what the small girl had just said, chatting with Minako. 

Usagi just blushed, looking at Minako for a second before her cheeks went bright red and she looked away. The trolley was moving again, the cute ladybug cart rolling past colourful shelves. Minako walked in front, leading them to another section of the store. Usagi’s eyes widened again when she saw all the products for big babies just like her! There were so many! She watched Minako help her School Mommy, Rachel and Chibi-usa to find products. She saw the big sign on top of the shelves that proclaimed very clearly it was for ‘0 to 12 months old’. Usagi suddenly had a strange feeling...the feeling that she was actually very little. She felt like a baby, and what surprised her most is that it wasn’t a bad feeling. It was kind of...nice. Confused by her emotions, she stayed quiet and watched more and more products be added to the shopping cart. 

Next was a shelf with diapers. SO MANY DIAPERS. All the famous and popular brands! But they were big enough to fit her. Usagi blushed some more while Minako was showing them off. “Uuu….” she put her hands to her hot cheeks and squeezed her eyes closed for a second while she made a quick wish for this to be over. Then she heard one of her Mommies talking and her eyes darted to them. “Um...ah...umm…” Usagi became flustered. This was so humiliating, having to choose diapers in front of Minako! “Uhh, how abowt dose wuns?” she pointed to a big pack of Pampers with Sesame Street designs. The colourful characters made her smile a bit. 

M6_sz4photo+copy.jpg

Eiko: I take 3 large packs of selected Pampers diapersPampers-Active-Baby-Dry-5-9-3-208.thumb.jpg.7ddfea45848e944b691f2511ac3f7494.jpg. and put them in the cart. "Great choice, now our newborn babygirl will be provided with cute diapees, for a very long time."  cooed me.

Finally, we are done with all the purchases.
Chibiusa takes Usagi's hand and makes waves gestures for Minako and Minako smiles back at her and kisses Usagi on the cheeks, like a little one girl, promising to come visit.

I pay for purchases at the checkout and we leave the baby's store. I watch with a smile as Chibiusa loudly brags to everyone that she is now the older sister and not Usagi. “She still doesn't have enough microphone to tell the whole store about this,” I thought in myself, with a smile.

I was pushing the cart towards to the food court, and Chibiusa walked alongside and was a really good older sister. She then wiped baby-Usagi's dirty nose, and put back a pacifier in her mouth, when paci fell out.

Rachel: "Where are we now?"

Eiko: "It's time for us and babygirl's to eat, I know there is a good restaurant, they have a good menu and they are allowed there with very little babies.

• 3 weeks later...

Usagi scooted towards the front of the cart to make room for the giant packs of Pampers. She was amazed that they were all for her. Was she really going to go through 208 diapers a month? Guess it depended on what she was fed and how absorbent the diapers were. Usagi was still looking ultra adorable in her satin lilac dress with cheery balloons and white ruffles, her pink knitted bonnet and her powder blue Mary-Jane shoes.

At some point, she felt her diaper flood with wetness and lots of warmth as the cart was wheeled around the store and realised she was wetting herself with very little control. Thanks to whatever Miss Eiko put in her bottles and meals. However, this time, it also felt kind of nice. Like a warm bath, but for your nether regions. Usagi giggled quietly at the thought. The diaper she wore wicked away the wetness, leaving only a pleasant slight dampness and a lingering but fading warmth. It was rather soothing and relaxing. Even a little bit fun. 

Her carers were eventually done with their shopping, having taken an hour or so. Usagi blushed anew and tried to duck her face into her chest when Chibi-usa made her wave to Minako, squealing in dismay "Noooo!" But it was too late, Minako was already stepping over, and then kissing her embarrassed cheeks. "M-Mina-taaaannn!" Usagi protested, waving her hands, "Nyu don' havwe to kissh mweeee" 

Chibi-Usa just laughed at her sister "Isn't she adorable, Minako-san? Yes, definitely come visit us! We can play with baby sissy together" she stated, making decisions for Usagi without her say.

Usagi's stomach growled as they headed towards the food court and she felt her mouth water. She loved to eat! And she was hungry. She suckled her pacifier harder to help quell her gnawing hunger, looking around and sniffing the air deeply. "Mmm! Something smells good" 

The moon rabbit goddess looked over at Rachel, and her school mommy as well, her eyes turning pleading. "M-Mommy and Missh Eiko; can I pick whad I wanna ead?" she asked, begging them. "A happy meawl?" She pointed to the McDonalds kiosk. "Pweeeeeeeeease?!!!" She clasped her hands like in prayer and sat up to beg like a puppy. 

I frowned when I heard Usagi's request .. "No. Fastfoot is junk food. We'll go to a normal restaurant."

I am taking the stroller with the baby to the restaurant and we are met by a waitress, who starts tickling and lisping with Usagi, and then escorts our company to a large table. A few minutes later, she moves the highchair's to the table into which I transfer Usagi from the wheelchair.
The rest of us take our seats.
I sit down next to the highchair's. And Chibiusa sat on the other side of the highchair's. She volunteered to help feed the baby. Rachel sat down next to me.

The waitress brings us normal menus, and for Usagi is baby's.

"Let's see what our sweet will eat." I cooed and choose from the baby's menu Mac and cheese and chicken nuggets, which I asked to cut into small pieces.

The rest of the adults ordered normal food. Salads, meat and drinks.

Usagi pouted and slumped back down, defeated. "Aww". She couldn't help being disappointed, she really liked McDonalds. She used to go eat there with her friends from high school a lot. Usagi thought they would let her have it since she asked for the most childish thing on the menu but alas, her request was denied. She crossed her arms and stuffed her pacifer back in, sucking it to calm herself before she said something naughty. Stupid grown-ups. 

Wait...she WAS a grown-up. Or, she used to be one. She didn't feel very grown up the last few days, what with all the baby treatment. The restriction on choosing what to eat, or having any kind of say in anything, reminded her this was meant to be a punishment. And right now, it sure felt like it. When you were craving the salty, fatty goodness of junk food, it was hard to be satisfied with a healthy alternative. Maybe Usagi used to eat fast food a little too often. She remembered one time when she gained so much weight she couldn't fit into her sailor suit. Ami, Rei, Minako and her other friends had helped her to exercise, eat healthy and lose the weight. 

The overgrown babygirl turned her head away from the waitress, annoyed and trying to ignore her. She couldn't help breaking out in giggles when she was tickled though, wriggling in the ladybug cart, trying to escape the tickle fingers.

The waitress grinned and smiled, pinching the girl's cheeks and cooing at her "There, that's better! No more grumpy face" she sang. "Aw, aren't you just the sweetest little thing?" 

Usagi went limp as she was taken from the cart and carried into a highchair. She still felt sulky and her frown came back. She grumbled under her breath as Miss Eiko sat on one side and Chibi-usa on the other, like guards. Damn. She wanted to choose her own meal! Usagi kicked at the highchair angrily. "Eight monsh old babiesh can fweed demshelfs" she protested when Chibi-usa offered help feeding her. "Can'd I choowse wad I wanna ead?" 

She looked at the plates of chicken nuggets and mac n cheese when they arrived. "Itsh doo small. Iw'll bwe hungwy! Dis won'd fiwl mwe up!" she protested. "Gib mwe mowe fud!" she banged her fist on the highchair tray. 

"Shhhhh. Shut up babygirly. This food is enough to fill your tiny tummy. Babies should be fed 5 times a day, in small portions. So don't argue." - I said with a smile, as I watched Chibiusa tie Usagi's baby bib around her neck.

I took a small plastic fork, that the waitress kindly brought. Scooped up some mac and cheese and a tiny nugget.

"Now open your mouth and say: "AAAAAA"  cooed me.
"Chibiusa help me. You see, the baby is worried? Tickle her heel, and then I'll let you feed your little sister."

• 3 weeks later...

Usagi looked shocked when she was told to shut up. Her mouth dropped open and her eyes widened. She wanted to argue with her school mommy. You can't talk like that to a real baby! Can you? She guessed maybe you could, since they wouldn't understand what you were saying. When did most babies start to talk, anyway? Instead of arguing, she nodded and softly said "Ogay Mommy" with a small pout.  

She hated to admit it but Miss Eiko's words actually did make sense. Feeding her lots of small meals was just as good as eating fewer but larger meals. Still, she was really hungry. This food won't fill her up completely in one sitting. Usagi squirmed and giggled again when Chibi-usa tied her bib on, the tiny fingers tickling her neck. 

"S-sissy!" she squealed, twisting in her highchair. "Dat twickles!"

Her blue eyes shifted to look at the fork of food her school mommy scooped up, and she stubbornly held her mouth closed. Being fed in public was too humiliating. 

A cold dread dropped into her stomach at Miss Eiko's words to her sister. "Wait, no-" she tried to move her feet away from the pink haired girl.

"Ooh, okay, teacher!" Chibiusa perked up at the Principal's words. She grinned wide and grabbed Usagi's foot, starting to tickle it relentlessly. "Look out Usagi - tickle, tickle!" she cackled. 

Laughter burst forth from the oversized baby and her mouth opened wide as she kicked and wiggled. 

A cheesy nugget with pasta was shoved into her mouth. Usagi startled a second, then automatically began to chew the food, making soft 'num, num' sounds. A little of the cheese sauce smeared around her lips. Chibi-usa smirked. "There, that's better. Now, this is how you eat. See?"

The small girl collected food on her fork and put it into her mouth, chewing happily. She then held out her hand for the fork Miss Eiko was holding "Can I feed her now, Miss Eiko? Pleeease?" she asked, giving puppy dog eyes and batting her eyelashes. "I can feed myself bites in between feeding Usagi" 

Rachel smiled as she began to eat, watching her family. "Miss Eiko, thank you so much for giving me back my baby girl. I've missed her so much. This is very enjoyable. Chibi-usa is so good with her little sister, it's really fun to watch them interact" she said. She placed her hand upon the principal's hand softly and looked into her eyes with a warm smile. "I can't thank you enough for this. I hope there's some way I can show my gratitude, teacher"   

Eiko: I watch with a smile as Chibiusa nicely feeds Usagi, now her baby sister's.
"Of course you can feed your little sister. You feed her so well." I say, filming the feeding process on the phone.

"This cute video will become my favorite in the home archive." I say and start eating my steak, pouring sauce over it.

I'm talking to Rachel. "I didn't do anything like that. She was acting like a bad girl and I realized that she was not ready for adulthood. Now she is cute babygirly. Is Chibiusa true? And you Rachel will express your gratitude tonight." I said and filled up with a kiss to Rachel, and then cutting off a piece of my steak I bring it to her lips.

• 3 weeks later...

Usagi continued eating like a good girl, taking every bite Chibi-usa fed her. The little girl's aim was a bit off, as she couldn't reach her very well in the tall highchair, which meant more cheese sauce smeared on the blondie's face and bib. Usagi was too hungry to care. She'd rather eat like this than not eat at all. Plus, macaroni cheese was quite yummy. The nuggets were okay. Not as good as McDonald's ones.

"Why, thank you. That's why I'm a good big sister" Chibi-usa smiled proudly at Eiko's praise, striking a cute pose for the camera as she fed her sister like she was one of her baby dolls. "Say cheese sissy; cheeese!" She said it soft but playful, since Usagi was covered in cheesy sauce. 

Chibiusa fed herself some more bites and looked curiously at Miss Eiko while chewing, dabbing her lips clean with a napkin like a proper little lady. "Oh, really? How many videos do you have now, sensei? Are you uploading them to anywhere?" she asked, eating neat and polite like her mother, Queen Serenity, had taught her. 

Usagi's Mommy, the woman with a fall of wavy blue hair, wore a gentle smile while she listened to Miss Eiko speak. "Oh, she wanted to be a baby again so badly that she misbehaved at college? That's no good. I'm so happy she had you to help her, principal. I don't think another teacher would understand my little one as well as you do" she returned the kiss happily, with a soft sigh and then a blush to follow "Oh...that...would be my pleasure" she said with a fluttering heart. She had been a single mom for so long, raising her daughter alone. This being an alternate universe and all, Usagi didn't have a brother or father in this timeline. "I saw how much you understand Usagi, how you helped her live her dreams and what you are doing for her. So, I'm very grateful to you for everything" she took the steak off the fork tines delicately and chewed with a soft hum of delight "Mmm...delicious" 

Rachael had no idea that this was all a punishment for Usagi. 

Ms. Eiko filmed a video of the baby's feeding and took a photo of Usagi's dirty face.

Eiko thought about what Chibiusa had said. "Honestly, I was thinking of redoing her Facebook profile, and I want you Chibiusa and the other girls Minako, Rei, Ami and Makoto to help you edit and then manage her page."
We would upload her baby photos and videos, and then make the "First baby's book." said Eiko.

When the feeding finished, Eiko wiped Usagi's face like a mother and leaned close to her ear whispered: "I hope you now understand that you've been stuck in this position for a very long time."

"Chibiusa, take your baby sister and I saw a baby's corner here for playing, make sure she doesn't get hurt. Hold my phone. Doing some cute photo babygirl's"

When Chibiusa takes Usagi away to play, Eiko continues to flirt with Rachel.

"Do you think Chibiusa and Usagi will be happy if you have another mommy in your family." Eiko whispered languidly, twisting Rachel's curly hair around her finger and kissing her neck.

Usagi tried to ignore the phone that was recording her. She couldn't really say a word, knowing that the principal could use the evidence against her. So she pretended she was someone famous and that it was the paparrazzi. Usagi tried to lick the sauce from her mouth but there was some her tongue couldn't reach, so she resigned herself to waiting for her face to be wiped by one of the other females at the table. 

Chibiusa looked at Miss Eiko inquisitively, giving her head a curious tilt. "Facebook? What's that? I don't think I've ever been allowed to use social media that's not for children" she said, "But I'd be happy to manage my baby sister's social media with her friends, that sounds like so much fun!" Chibiusa giggled, making a fist and pulling her hand down to her chest in a show of enthusiasm. "Yay! I get to manage sissy's Facebook like a manager of a pop star" she giggled. That made her feel REALLY grown-up. She was flattered and pleased that Miss Eiko would entrust her with such a big responsibility, and even put her on the same level as the other Sailor Scouts. 

Usagi, however, nearly choked on her food. She broke out into a fit of harsh coughing and gasping, thumping her chest as her body tried its best to clear her airways. Usagi managed to recover after a few moments, wiping at her streaming eyes as Miss Eiko cleaned her face, then bent to whisper something in her ear. She let out a whimper at knowing she was stuck like this. Probably for years. But there was nothing she could do. She looked down at her high chair tray and sniffled, rubbing a mittened hand over her eyes as she let out a few small tears. "Oh well...it's not that bad, Usagi. You can get used to this. You can get used to anything! You're even starting to enjoy being treated like a baby"  she thought to herself, quickly comforting herself. "You can do it, Usagi!"

Chibiusa had finished her meal. She stood up on her chair and unlocked the highchair tray "Yes, Miss Eiko. Come on sissy, let's go play" The pink haired heroine took the phone Miss Eiko held out, smiling brightly. She helped Usagi climb down from the highchair and grabbed her hand, leading her over to the area for small children. The play place was surrounded by playpen walls, with a small gate to come and go by. Inside was a table with colouring books that had thick, babyish crayons for clumsy hands. In the corner were Lego Duplo blocks and scattered around were a few interactive toys. There was a chalkboard covering the left wall where children could draw on, and a TV softly playing cartoons at a low volume on the right hand wall. 

Rachael listened to Eiko and smiled warmly, blushing happily at the kiss and giggling softly at the lovely sensation of her hair being played with "Of course they would, Eiko Sensei. Our family is already so small, it would make things better and more lively with another mommy around. Not to mention that I would be happy for your company. I know you care deeply about the girls. And you're great with both of them. Plus, you're a kind and smart woman, Eiko San. You've been so good to me and....I really lke you" she said, taking Eiko's hands and gently bringing them to her lips, kissing them. "You're a wonderful person" 

"Great. Then I would like to stay at your house tonight, if you don't mind. We could have fun together. But first, let the girls play together. And tomorrow I will introduce additional activities for the baby to get used to her new infant state. I consider Chibiusa to be the best older sister. " said Eiko.

Half an hour later, Eiko continues to flirt with Rachel. She hug her, strokes her leg with his fingers.
Then she pays the bill and Rachel go to pick up the kids from the playroom. "Chibiusa. Babygirl, we have to go. Go to college tomorrow."

Chibiusa showed few of photos of her putting Usagi on a slide, pushing her into a pool of color balls, and Usagi playing with plastic cubes. Usagi had a miserable face and a pacifier's in his mouth everywhere.

Eiko first checks Usagi's diaper and finds it wet. "The baby needs diapers. But I think I'll change her at home at the same time and bathe the girl before we send her to the crib." say Eiko.

Rachael smiled back "Of course I don't mind. I would love to have you over. It's been a while since I've been able to have fun with anyone" she confided, giving Eiko's hand a light squeeze. "It will be nice. And sure, the girls can play while we finish our meals. They'll be fine for a while. I'm curious to know what new activities you'll bring out for my daughter. You are spoiling her too much!" she laughed, "You really don't have to do all this for Usagi. I hope she makes sure to thank you properly for indulging her in her new lifestyle. I don't think anyone else would be so interactive and involved. You make a great Mommy, Miss Eiko. Baby Usagi is spoiled to have two loving Mommies and a caring older sister. And such good friends who are so accepting. And yes, Chibiusa is a wonderful big sissy"  

Rachael enjoyed Eiko's attention. She giggled and flirted back, returning the hug and trailing her fingers lightly down Eiko's bare arm, leaning into her caresses and returning them with delicate touches of her own. She kissed her on the cheek, and linked her fingers with Eiko's under the table, fidgeting like a shy school girl. She finished her meal and was satisfied. The food was plenty and very delicious. 

Usagi's Mom tried to protest when Eiko decided to pay for everything but then thanked her for her kindness and generosity. She linked her arm through Miss Eiko's as they walked over to pick up the kids from the play area. Rachael looked through the photos Chibiusa had snapped, "Aw, looks like you girls had fun. I'm glad!" she said. "Looks like baby Usagi was grumpy though, because she isn't giving a smile in any of them" she chuckled, reaching over to pinch Usagi's cheek "Does Mommy's babygirly not like her pictures being taken?" she cooed, "Silly baby! I know you loved playing like the little girl you are" 

Usagi couldn't say anything to that without getting herself in trouble, so she forced some giggles and a fake smile at the cheek pinching. She let out a small "Eep!" when Miss Eiko moved to checked her diaper, making her face go red with embarrassment. Diaper checks, right in the restaurant, it was so crazy! But everyone acted like it was normal. In Japan, people minded their own business, for the most part. Still, she brought her mittened hands to her face to try to hide. She was surprised that she was wet enough for a diaper change already. She didn't think she had peed that much. But she couldn't control her body very well now. "Do I hafta go cowllege tomorrow?" she asked, dreading going back to school. "Wanna shtay home!" 

Miss Eiko puts Usagi in the stroel and they leave the restaurant.
"Little Usagi will continue to go to college. But especially for her, I decided to create a separate nursery class. Usagi will attend. She will remember all the forgotten childhood activities. It will be a surprise." Eiko said to Rjchel when they were taking the girls home.

Usagi rode in the stroller and Chibiusa walked next to the stroller's and shook the rattle, making Usagi laugh.

They soon came home.

"Chibiusa. Kindly go fill the tub with warm water while Rachel and I cook the baby." Eiko said, unhooking Usagi from the stroller and carrying her into the house.

((Ha ha ha, I don't think she meant 'cook the baby!' XD That's so funny)) 

Usagi got no reply from Mommy Eiko but she figured as much. People didn't usually explain things to babies. They just did them. She heard loud and clear what Miss Eiko said to her Mom, though. So she folded her arms and pouted as she sat in her stroller. Damn it. There was no way to get out of going back to college. Not without blowing her cover. She just hoped no one besides her friends and close family members would see her Facebook account. She was honestly anxious, thinking about Chibiusa managing it; what she could write and what she could show people. Scary. She had to make sure to stay on Eiko AND Chibi-usa's good books even more than before. Otherwise she'd be doomed. 

Rachel helped push the stroller along happily and looked at Miss Eiko while they walked back through the mall. "Oh, that's so thoughtful! Wow. I bet she'll have a wonderful time in nursery class and make lots of new friends" she beamed. "You've really thought of everything, haven't you? I bet she'll love re-enacting her favourite childhood memories. That actually sounds really nice" she nodded to herself, smiling away. May the gods bless this amazing woman. 

Chibiusa noticed Usagi pouting and deep in thought on the way home, so she pulled out the rattle and shook it. "Aww, does baby sissy have a frowny face? Come on sissy - smile! Look at the rattle. Oohh! What's that sound?" 

For some reason, Usagi was unable to keep a straight face when the rattle was shaken in front of her. She knew that Chibiusa was just doing it to make her smile, and that seemed funny to her, so she couldn't help but start to giggle. She started to laugh more when she thought about how this must look; this group of people with a giant baby stroller, walking around in public. This was so ridiculous. Usagi found her dim mood lightening and was in some way grateful for Chibiusa's playing with her with the rattle. Look at her, acting so goofy just for Usagi. Did she know how silly she sounded? Usagi focused her attention on the pink haired child and rattling toy, blocking out the knowledge people were staring at her. 

Of course, to any onlookers, it just looked like a grumpy baby being cheered up by her sister.

The golden haired heroine looked up at familiar surroundings and realised they had made it all the way home. Some of the furniture had been delivered in boxes to the house and left by the front door. That must be the new crib and changing table. Miss Eiko, Chibiusa and her Mom were all carrying bags of stuff and packs of diapers. Most of it being for Usagi. She couldn't help thinking her Mom was right - she was being punished but it felt more like she was being thoroughly spoiled as well. 

Usagi lifted her arms and wrapped them around Miss Eiko as she was unbuckled and picked up out of her stroller. "Yay!" she let out a tiny cheer, glad to be home in privacy, away from watching eyes. She gripped her School Mommy lightly with her bent legs as she was set on her hip, being held like an infant. "M-mommy? Baby wee wee" she told her, pointing to her diaper. She was worried about getting a rash. Then Miss Eiko told her sister to run a warm bath. Usagi sighed. "Phew! Bath time" she smiled. Thank god. 

Chibiusa looked up at the adult women and gave a cheerful salute "You can count on me! I'll go run a super relaxing baby bath right away" she said, putting her bags of stuff down and padding off towards the bathroom. Water was soon heard running into the tub. 

Rachel began to take bags from under the stroller and unpack everything, putting stuff away. "My my, we certainly did buy a lot today. It's been such a long time since we all went out as a family. I really enjoyed it" she said, looking at her new girlfriend happily. "Did you get anything for yourself?"