LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Usagi's College Reform

Eiko: I take the diaper's bag and follow the little girl who crawls into the kitchen.
“While there is no adult chair, you will have to eat the baby sitting on my lap, but I will add a high chair to the shopping list. So let's see what the baby will eat,” I say, looking into the diaper's bag - "So. Cauliflower, strained beef and apricots. And in the baby bottle is prune juice. "And I take out the appropriate Gerber baby food jars, with a smiling baby on the label and the baby juice bottle.

I sit on a chair and take the baby to my lap.
I tied a plastic bib with painted carrots, to her neck.

"Now the baby will eat cauliflower. There are only vegetables and water. No harmful ingredients. Could you open my sweet mouth," cooing and stirring the green mashes in a jar with a rubber spoon, scoop out a little and bring it to the baby’s mouth. "Look. Your toy bunny is watching you, your second mom and sister. Be smart and eat."

Rachel: I am finishing cleaning up Usagi’s adult clothes and, together with Chibiusa, are packing the bags with her old clothes at the front door and also going to dinner.

We only have baked potatoes and steaks for dinner. Chibiusa and I are eating our adult dinner and watching the baby-Usagi feed with a smile.

Usagi was sure to crawl into the kitchen to keep up her routine of a baby. She plopped onto her bottom and looked around, wondering where she should sit. She looked at Miss Eiko and nodded, toddling over to her and crawling onto her lap once she was seated. She wiggled a bit, trying to get comfortable and hoping she wasn't too heavy. "Highchaiw!" she repeated, showing she was listening. Usagi watched Miss Eiko look through the bag and scrunched her face up when she heard the options, gulping nervously. She really hoped those three were different flavours and not mixed in together. The only one that sounded appealing was apricots. Everything else seemed terrible. Usagi felt nervous seeing the jars be put up on the table within view. She really didn't want to drink the bottle of prune juice. That stuff would make her poop again and it was too soon for her liking.

She stayed still while the bib was tied around her neck, smiling at the pictures of carrots decorating the plastic material. Her bunny would like those. Usagi licked her lips and braced herself in preparation to eat the cauliflower. "Ogay. Veggies, heawthy!" she said trying to sound positive. Usagi swallowed in fear of what the flavour would be like but opened her mouth and accepted the spoonful of mashed vegetables. She tried not to make a face at the flavour. It was green so maybe there was broccoli in there too. It wasn't the nicest taste but it wasn't the worst either so she swallowed it quickly, hoping to get through it fast to get onto the nicer foods.  She blushed knowing that her mom and sister were watching her be fed. The smell of their dinner cooking was so good, making her wish she could eat that too. But she forced herself to just keep eating the vegetable food, throwing wistful glances at the plates of her mom and sister.

Chibiusa ate neatly and politely although she was getting some food around her mouth  and cheeks. She smiled and looked at Rachael "Thanks for dinner mom, it tastes great. The steak and potatoes are so yummy!" she popped another bite of cut up meat and gravy into her mouth and chewed in glee. "Baby Usagi is eating veggies, those are good for her. Very healthy. Did you know that humans can eat as many vegetables as they want and they will never get fat?" She looked at Usagi with a sly grin, "Baby should eat lots of vegetables to stay healthy and strong" 

Eiko: I saw with what eyes the baby looked at the plates of Rachel and Chibius.
"Baby can’t be fried and this is meat. For you baby, there is a special steak." I say, finishing feeding the baby with baby food with the taste of cauliflower. I give her a drink of prune juice from a baby bottle.
and then I open a jar of tense beef. "Here is your babygirly steak. Open your mouth and eat your steak." I coo and scoop up a brown mashes and bring baby-Usagi to her mouth.

"Be obedient and I'll let you watch TV." 

Rachel: I and Chibiusa eat up my dinners and I collect the dirty dishes and load them into the dishwasher. "Miss Eiko, you can eat too, and I will finish feeding the baby."

Usagi couldn't help it, their food looked so much tastier than hers. She wished babies could eat fried things. Fried things were delicious. But real babies didn't have teeth and could easily choke. She sighed softly through her nose. She looked back at Miss Eiko and nodded "Otay Mommy" She accepted the prune juice from the baby bottle, washing her mouth out with the sweet taste. It was quite strong juice and people usually drank it when they were constipated, she knew that much. At least she wouldn't be the one changing her diapers. Usagi got ready for the beef baby food, opening her mouth a little more eagerly this time, hoping the meat would taste better than the veggies.

To her surprise, it actually was quite pleasant. There were tiny strips of meat and the texture was thicker than the cauliflower food. She had to agree, it did taste like steak even if it wasn't nice and chewy. "Dank oo Mommy" she cooed between mouthfuls "Sdeak ish nummy!" She supposed baby food companies did TRY to make nice tasting foods. It was just a matter of preference on the baby's part for what they liked and didn't like. Old people ate pureed food too. Just because it was easy to eat didn't mean it had to taste bad. She knew any parent would want to feed their baby delicious and yummy things. Usagi quickly finished the jar of tender beef stew, getting some of the sauce around her mouth and on her bib. She was better than the first time she was fed strained yellow peas. She didn't spit any out, eating it all up like a good girl.

"Tee Bee!" Usagi squealed, her heart jumping in joy as she hoped to be able to watch whatever she wanted. Her favourite anime, her favourite documentaries. She kicked her legs back and forth excitedly. "Tee Bee!" she couldn't wait to get her hands on the TV remote and forget about being a baby for some hours.

Chibiusa giggled at Usagi. "You really want to watch TV, don't you? I've never seen you so excited except for when those anime with cute boys come on" Chibiusa looked at the mess around her sister's mouth "Was your steak yummy? You ate it all up. That's good. I'll tell Mom you like the steak baby food" Chibiusa looked at Miss Eiko and Rachael. "Mom, Miss Eiko, does Usagi get to choose what we watch on TV?  I have shows I want to watch too and there's only a few hours before I have to do homework and go to bed"

Eiko: I'm quickly feeding tense baby-Usagi tense beef.
And again I give a drink of prune juice. "This will help the baby wear out her diaper."

The baby eats apricot mashed even more willingly. It was pretty tasty.

"You were an obedient baby and you deserved a TV. You are too small for these shows. I myself will decide what to watch."

I take baby Usagi in my arms and sit in a playpen in front of the TV and put a pacifier in her mouth. She also put a bottle of warm milk next to the baby

I tune the TV to the channel for the kids. showing the Barney Show there
"This is you and you will watch the baby, and then you will go to bed. Drink from a bottle if you are tormented by thirst.
And you Chibiusa can watch this show with the baby, and watch your show after the baby goes to bed. She is small and sleep time for her is 19.30. "

Rachel: I'm finishing cleaning the kitchen. I go to the living room and see a wonderful picture of how the baby watches TV.

On TV, dancing began with the bear Barney.

"Look baby, how they are dancing merrily. Dance for us sweetheart."

• 2 weeks later...

Usagi finished the beef quite fast because she liked it. She didn't really want to drink prune juice because she hated the feel of a messy diaper but she drank some anyway to avoid trouble, making a face once she finished swallowing the mouthful of juice from the teat. "Wes Mommy" she replied softly. She licked her lips and looked at the apricot puree. That actually made her think of apricot pie or crumble so she didn't mind too much and ate her dessert happily. She smiled and burped softly, covering her mouth with her hand out of polite habit. She felt surprisingly full from those three jars.

Usagi smiled more brightly when she heard Miss Eiko say she had earned a reward. TV! Yes! But then her face fell at her next words. "Awww!" Usagi whined, "Bud I was a good giwl!" She was so disappointed. She couldn't have any say in what she wanted to watch and what's worse is that Miss Eiko said she wanted to choose a baby show for her. Her hopes of having some proper fun were ruined. She pouted while her principal picked her up and carried her into the living room, then looked surprised when she was put in a playpen. Her mom must have gotten it out of storage! She didn't even know they still owned a playpen. She opened her mouth to ask a question but instead had a pacifier teat put in her mouth. Usagi huffed and folded her arms, noticing the warm milk bottle placed next to her. She looked at the TV and cringed at the childish show that played but sucked on her paci and started watching it. There wasn't anything else she could do without earning herself a punishment. Besides, her mom had to believe she enjoyed being babied or else those photos and videos Miss Eiko had would be released to the entire world. Usagi gulped and tried to make the best of things, even when she heard that she'd have to go to bed early. She nodded at her Mommy's words and picked up her bottle and started to drink the milk. Usagi took a while to work out what 19:30 was and felt dismayed when she worked out that was 7:30pm. So early! 

Chibiusa had finished helping her mom clear the table and wash up and toddled out into the living room, climbing up onto the couch. She smiled at Miss Eiko "Okay! I like Barney. I can wait till my show comes on. I'm a big girl" she smiled, "Actually I'm a proper little lady. I'm much more mature than most girls my age" she said proudly. She giggled when her mom came into the room and saw her sister watching Barney. "Yeah, come on baby sissy, dance for us!" she said, clapping her hands. Artemis and Luna joined her on the couch, curling up to watch TV. They'd heard everything that was going on so they knew Usagi was the family's new baby now. 

Usagi got up and started to dance, waving her arms and shuffling her feet, bouncing her bottom and wiggling. She turned bright red from embarrassment but she was all too aware of Miss Eiko's presence and keen eyes in the room so she obeyed, still clutching her milk bottle. The milk sloshed about inside.

Chibiusa laughed "Ahaha, sissy is so cute when she dances! Her dancing's so funny!" she said, pointing at her sister. "Mommy, did I dance like that when I was a baby?"

Usagi was secretly seething inside. Not only did Chibiusa get to stay up later than her, she was making fun of her too! No FAIR! Usagi waved her hands and danced like a baby, focusing her attention on the characters on TV and only them. She had to tune out everything else so she could pretend to be enjoying herself to the full, she had to act convincing.

Eiko: I watch with a grin as an adult baby Usagi dances along with the characters of the children's show on TV and at that moment she pops like a baby.

Rachel: I go to the basement and find some baby furniture. "Good thing I didn’t throw it away."

I check some things were small for Usagi but I found a cradle. 370764448_s1200(1).jpeg.a7df1a32ad3ae2128466ae56e74265a9.jpegIt fits perfectly in it because it has modular interlocking parts to pick up babies for any height.

"She will be able to sleep in this with me in the bedroom until we bought her a crib."

I take the cradle out of the basement.

"See what I found. Today, our baby will have wonderful dreams in this.

Eiko: I looked at what Rachel brought. "This is wonderful. The show is already ending. I’m redeeming the baby, and so far put it in the bedroom. Do you want Chibiusa, to help me bathe babygirly?”

Usagi was completely engrossed in dancing, trying to copy the moves of the kids on TV, until she felt the need to go poopy and before she could stop herself, her body was pushing the waste out automatically. She tried her best to stop it but her bowels wouldn't listen to her. Damn that awful prune juice and even damn the mashed apricots no matter how nice they tasted. This was their fault. Usagi stopped dancing and froze while her diaper filled up, wrapping her arms around her stomach and looking upset and uncomfortable. She didn't want to make it worse by spreading the mess around her diaper. She wished there was some way at least to stop the bad smell. Everyone would know in a moment or two that she messed her diaper again. 

Stupid Miss Eiko, punishing her with prunes and apricots. Grrr. Usagi remained standing to watch TV, her baba tucked under her elbow while she clutched her stomach and waited for her body to finish making a mess. She was glad that her mom decided to leave the room at that moment and let out a sigh of relief. "Phew" Being caught pooping was super embarrassing. 

But then of course Chibiusa was still in the room, watching her from the couch and snickering "Hey why did you stop dancing? Ohhh. Are you doing poo poos?" she asked teasingly, "Baby sissy? Are you pooping in your baby diapees?" she teased her. "That's so gross!" she giggled, "But little babies can't help pooping in their diapers, can they? Uh oh, better hurry up and finish, Mommy and Miss Eiko are coming back upstairs" 

Usagi really wanted to yell at her sister to shut up, but she knew she couldn't blow her cover. She instead turned a very bright red and was so embarrassed that her eyes got teary but she refused to sit down in her poopy diaper because she didn't want to squish the mess everywhere. Usagi sniffled and started to cry, cuddling her baba tightly. She suddenly wished for her stuffed rabbit, realising she left it in the kitchen on the table there. Hearing the sound of footsteps and something being wheeled across the floor, she stopped crying and looked up to see the frilly pink cradle and then started crying harder. She didn't want to go to bed! And now she needed another diaper change. One person could only stand so much humiliation.

Chibiusa got up off the couch and ran over to look at the big cradle, standing on her tiptoes to peek in "Woooow, it's so big! Sissy will definitely fit in this" she said, grinning, "It's pretty too. Perfect for Usagi's new nursery" she said brightly "By the way, Miss Eiko, the baby pooped her diapee again while she was dancing to Barney. And now she's crying. I think she's getting fussy because it's nearly her bed time" she explained. Chibiusa nodded eagerly when asked if she wanted to help bathe Usagi "Sure! I'd love to help. We need to get sissy all clean before she goes nigh nighs for the night" Chibiusa decided that she could miss her favourite show just this once in favour of doing sisterly duties. 

Eiko: “Thank you for reporting the Baby-Usagi riots. Especially since she needs a bath now. Our little princess can't go to bed with a poopy diapee. You are a good older sister. Go get some start water into the bath and don’t forget to add foam and toys. And now I’m I’ll undress the baby and bring her. "

Chibiusa goes to the bathroom, and I go to the playpen and see the baby standing and crying. I smell and make a characteristic gesture at my nose.

And jokingly cooing to her: "Well, the baby finally went to the toilet normally. To her diaper. It's nothing. It's natural. I will give you prune juice every day. And you will get used to stain the diaper completely uncontrolled. And now it's time for bathy .. "

I lay the baby on the floor and feel that her mess has spread out along her bottom.

I take off her dress, booties and hands, and even bows from her hair.

Then I take it under the back and legs like a baby and carry it to the bathroom where Chibiusa has already filled the bath with warm water with thick foam and I immerse the baby in water.

Rachel: I see Eiko treating Usagi.

"Tomorrow I will atone for it with pleasure. In the meantime, I’ll go install a cradle."

I carry it to my bedroom, adjust it to Usagi's height and move it as close to my bed as possible. "Now the baby will be supervised. I have prepared a baby sleepsuit 20190507_025111.thumb.jpg.57b7183ac0b6c4059548ad23617bd47c.jpgand am waiting for Eiko to come with the baby.

Chibiusa smiled at Miss Eiko "No problem. Besides, I know sissy gets upset when her diaper is messy, so I thought I better tell you straight away so she can get changed sooner" she said. Sure, she had fun teasing her sister somewhat but she couldn't be too cruel. She'd promised to be a helpful sister after all. And even if it embarrassed Usagi, the sooner she was changed, the better. Chibiusa really didn't like the smell of dirty diapers either. "Thank you Miss Eiko. I'll go fill up the bath tub now, like you said" She hurried off to the bathroom and turned on the taps, measuring the temperature of the water carefully so that it was pleasantly warm. She tipped in a good amount of bubble bath and the white foam began to bubble up straight away, filling the air with a candy-like fruity scent. She then looked around for toys and found a rubber duck and some mermaid Barbies. Chibiusa put them in the water. They'd have to get more baby bath toys for her sissy.

She could hear her sister crying from down the hall and it made her seem even more like a baby. Usagi always cried too much and too easily, even before now. She acted so immature and babyish most of the time, it was almost more suitable for her to adopt this new lifestyle. Besides, her sissy was really cute as a baby and she was fun to play with.

Usagi meanwhile, looked up at Miss Eiko and then bowed her head in shame "I sowwy. I sowwy! Id just happened" she babbled, as tears dripped down her cheeks. "Sho bawwasshing, Mommy!" she whimpered, unhappy. "Bein' a baby ish hawd" She wiped at her eyes and sniffled when the woman told her it was nothing and natural and that she would get used to it. She started to calm down a little. "W-weally?" she wanted it to get easier but it was going to take her a while. "If nu say so" she whimpered softly. "Oh, bathy?" Usagi brightened at that. Yes! She was going to get clean. "Yayyy" she said softly and clapped her hands.

She lay down obediently on the disposable changing mat and let herself be undressed and her diaper taken off. She was super grateful to be cleaned up so soon after her distressing accident. Miss Eiko quickly cleaned her up with wipes and tossed away the dirty diaper and wipes, then scooped up the naked woman and carried her to the bathroom. Usagi blushed and tried to cover herself, shy and feeling exposed. She shivered a little, goosebumps breaking out on her skin.

The warm, steamy air in the bathroom was a welcome sensation and she sighed and reached out for the full bath tub. "Bathy!" Usagi chanted, and sighed happily when she was lowered into the water "Yayyy!" she sunk into the warm suds and water, smiling and relaxing. She cupped some water and splashed it on her face, washing the sticky tears away. Usagi hoped her body was done pooping for tonight. She wanted to stay clean as long as possible between changes. But she knew with all the prune juice and medicine in her formula, there wasn't much chance of that. She mulled over it in her mind. She supposed the mess in itself didn't really feel that bad. It was soft and warm and felt like mud. It was almost nice. But...the humiliation was the worst part for her. Everyone else smelling her accident. How were babies so unaffected by other people's reactions to their own poopy diapers? She thought about it as she grabbed her rubber duck and started to play, remembering to act like she was having a good time. 

Usagi looked at Rachel and smiled "Tank oo Mommy" she said, thanking her for taking the trouble to install a cradle for her. "Usa-tan wikes sweeping neaw mommy" She looked at Miss Eiko. "Missh Eiko...M-Mommy...tanks fow cweaning baby up" she said sincerely. 

Chibiusa walked over to the side of the tub "You should thank me, I'm the one who told her. I know you're not used to messy diapees yet" she said. "Sorry for teasing you earlier. It was fun, and you looked cute and funny" she giggled. "Sissy is a pretty baby"

Eiko: "Our baby isn’t sweet at all" - cooing the whole baby to the top of my head and putting a baby washcloth on my hand - "I’m having fun with such a cute baby"

I begin to wash the back, tummy and breast of the baby and watch how she splashes with toys in the bath. "She became a real baby. A little more and she will forget that she was once an adult," I think to myself.

Then I thoroughly wash the bottom of the baby from the stern and also thoroughly wash her pubis and pussy.

Then I tilt the baby's head back.

"Chibius help the baby wash her hair while I hold her so that she does not drown."

Chibiuss pours the shampoo for the little ones onto his small hands and starts rubbing it into Usagi's hair.

"You do it well. You are a good big sister for a baby sister," I praise her.

And then I help wash the shampoo off with a shower.

Then I lay the baby on a table next to the bathroom and wipe it well with a towel.

Chibiusa has already brought a new pink diaper from disper's bag and a powder.

I hold Usagi's legs and straighten the diaper under her bottom and hold her ankles: "Chibiusa make snow with baby powder." When she did this, I fasten the diaper, then I take the baby in my arms and carry it to the bedroom where Rachel is waiting for us.

Rachel: I hear footsteps and see how Eiko comes in with babygirly in her arms.

I unzip the sleeping suit and tuck the baby there.

Then I zip up to her chin.

Next, I pick up baby-Usagi and put it in a cradle. I put a pacifier in her mouth and give her a forgotten rabbit to her hands and cover her with a baby blanket with stars and launch mobil.

I sit down next to the cradle's and begin to rock it slightly. "Baby read you a bedtime story?" cooing I'm

Usagi pouted slightly when Miss Eiko said she wasn't sweet at all. She felt hurt by that comment. She decided to prove that she could be a sweet baby girl. If she really tried her hardest, she was sure she could be sweeter than candy. It was just going to take a while for her to fully embrace being a baby and living a new lifestyle. Today was only the first day and so much had happened already. She sighed and relaxed at the nice feeling of the washcloth cleaning her body. Usagi slowly started to realise that it might be nice being pampered and cared for by others. She wouldn't have to worry about anything, or have to do anything for herself. She was kind of like royalty. Then she remembered she was actually the moon princess and smiled. "I cue?" Usagi asked looking at Miss Eiko then at Chibiusa "Nu fink I cue an' pwetty?" she smiled, "Tank oo, sissy"

Chibiusa patted Usagi's head with a smile in return "Yeah. I like having you as a baby sister. It's fun. It's more fun than when you were grown up" she said.

Usagi felt her chest fill with warmth and she continued to play with the mermaid dolls and rubber ducky while she was cleaned. She rose to all fours, on her hands and knees so that Miss Eiko could wash her diaper area more easily. She then sank back down in the warm water. Usagi tilted her head back at Miss Eiko's guiding and stayed still while water and baby hair wash was used on her long blonde hair. She smiled at the feel of Chibiusa's little hands rubbing her hair and scalp. She closed her eyes while the handheld shower rinsed the water and suds away then sat up slowly. "Tank oo sissy. Tank oo, Mommy Eiko" she cheeped. Usagi giggled softly when she was toweled dry by her school mommy. She turned her head at the sounds of Chibiusa's footsteps pattering back into the room and saw a pretty pink diaper and the baby powder.

Usagi smiled and let out a soft sigh through her nose. Oh well. If it made Chibiusa happy, and her mom, and her school mom, she could do it. She lifted her bottom off the table and pulled her legs up so Miss Eiko could slip the new diaper underneath her. She then felt the caress of the powder on her lower regions and a pleasant, delicate perfume arose. Usagi yawned while her diaper was fastened snugly around her then clung to her school mommy's top while being carried. Usagi cuddled close to Eiko's warmth, shivering lightly. She looked around the room and saw her mommy and the big frilly cradle from earlier.

Usagi was a good girl while her mother dressed her, eager to get into the warm and soft pajama suit. She lifted her hands to her chest cutely for comfort. Soon she was lowered backwards into the cradle, and she braced herself for it to collapse under her weight but it didn't even creak. She relaxed, opening her mouth for her paci and taking her pink rabbit gladly, hugging him tight. The baby blanket added another layer of softness and warmth. She suckled her pacifier comfortably and watched the mobile spin above her, the pretty music delightful to her ears. She couldn't help but feel totally loved and at peace while Rachel rocked the cradle slowly "Nyesh pwease mommy" 

Chibiusa tiptoed out of the room "Goodnight sissy, see you in the morning" she said. She had fun sprinkling on the baby powder and helping wash sissy's hair but she wanted to watch some TV and do her homework before going to bed herself.

Eiko: While Rachel is preparing the baby for bed, I bring a bottle of warm milk.
"It will help her fall asleep faster."

Rachel: I gratefully take a bottle of milk from Miss Eiko's hands and remove the paci from the baby’s mouth and put the nipple from bottle in her mouth.

"Drink baby and close your eyes and I will read you a fairy tale."

I start reading a book for babies about a chicken and chickens and showing the baby color pictures.

Soon after the motion sickness and warm milk, Yaglaz Usagi begin to close and she completely falls asleep in her cradle with a rabbit in her arms.

I carefully return the pacifier purp-paci-960x765.thumb.jpg.a4ec6ed20c75d5bd8a3c8e58792bd821.jpg to her mouth, and gently kiss her forehead and put out the light in the bedroom and go out tightly closing the door.

Usagi saw the figure of her school mommy enter the room carrying a big bottle of warm formula. She felt thirsty since she never got to finish her earlier bottle during the Barney the Dinosaur show. She liked the idea of going to sleep soon. Even if it was early, Usagi's mind and body were tired from both being a magical girl and from fighting her baby punishment all day long, on and off. She was wearing her pink teddy bear diaper that matched the same brand of her translucent pink pacifier. Aww So Cute. It was rightly named. 

image.png.9d4caf910ed78df46ef04dd171b9e406.png 

Usagi let her pacifier be removed and greedily accepted her warm bottle, starting to drink straight away. She let her eyes close and listened to her mommy's voice tell the fairy tale, imagining the images in her mind. The gentle swaying of the cradle combined with the lilt of her mother's voice in such a warm, familiar tone, and the warm, sweet creamy milk warming her from the inside out, all worked to send her deeper and deeper into a relaxed state, until she was mostly asleep but drifting, holding on to hear the last bit of the fairy tale. She opened her eyes slightly to peer at the coloured illustrations in the picture book and smiled around the nipple of her bottle. This was actually really nice. Usagi had never been so relaxed and comfortable in a very long time.  She held the comforting soft toy in her arms and soon fell asleep completely, dreaming about funny chickens on a farm, and magic eggs. Her diaper warmed with her body releasing urine into it from the liquid she drank at dinner, watching cartoons and before sleep, but the diaper was so absorbent and the wetness felt so nice, Usagi didn't even stir. She latched onto her pink pacifier and suckled in her sleep, looking sweet and innocent.

Her first day of enduring the new punishment reform hadn't gone smoothly and there were lots of ups and downs but near the end of the day, she was starting to get the hang of it.

Chibiusa meanwhile, had sat down to watch cartoons. She saw Rachel step out of the room and called out to her "Mommy, can I please have an ice cream on a stick? The chocolate one with cookies and cream flavour inside" she asked. "I'm watching Hamtaro and then doing homework, but do you think I could have a bed time fairy tale before sleep too?" she asked her grandmother. 

Eiko: I see baby Usagi falling asleep.

"Okay, I have to go. I have my own house. Tomorrow morning I will arrive at the Mpshin. We will have many purchases for the baby. We won’t carry everything on hand."

Rachel: I escort principal Eiko to the door. "Goodbye Miss Eiko. Thank you for giving me the baby back."
I close the door and sit down by the TV next to Chibiusa. She asked about ice cream.
"Of course you can have a little sweet before going to bed. You are now an older sister. I let you read the book myself to listen to the audiobook by phone. I allow it."

We sit a couple more hours and go to bed.

Before going to bed, I looked into the cradle's to the baby. They sleep sucking a nipple and burying their nose in a rabbit.

I quietly check her diaper and find it moistened. “In the morning I’ll change her clothes. Let her take a wet diaper for her second essence.

I go to bed and fall asleep under sniffing coming from cradle's. A couple of times a night I hear a whimper.
I wake up and gently stroke the baby on the head and say "Tshhhh Mommy here ... about for you." cooing and moans cease.

The morning is coming. This is a day off ...

I recall yesterday’s adventures and that now I have babygirly to care for.
I put on a dressing gown and go up to the cradle and gently wake the baby: "Wake up baby. I need to get up. Today is a long day," cooing, I bent over the cradle and kiss the little baby Usagi on the cheeks.

• Like 1

Chibiusa's face lit up and she hugged Rachel "Thank you, Mommy. Do you want one too?" she asked, going to get an ice cream for both of them and bringing them back to the couch. She unwrapped hers and handed the other to her mommy, sitting down enjoying the Hamtaro episodes. "Cats are better than hamsters but hamsters are still good" Chibiusa stated, licking ice cream from her lips before taking another bite. "My favourite are Bijou and Penelope but actually, I like them all" she said, smiling while watching the show. Once her ice cream was finished, she gathered the sticks and wrappers to go put them in the bin. She worked on her homework assignment until completing it. She then tiptoed into her new bedroom and came back with a thick fairytale book and opened it up. "Okay, I'll read some of the story to you. These are old fairy tales from Japan" she said, and began to read the chapter where she left off. There were coloured illustrations on the pages and lots of words, but Chibiusa was smarter than her older 'sister' so it seemed and she read very well. 

The little pink haired girl played with the cats and petted them before going to get ready for bed, brushing her teeth and getting her nightie on. She put on her night time pull up with princesses on the front and crawled into her bed after giving her mommy a hug and kiss goodnight. Luna and Artemis crawled under the covers with her and she fell asleep cuddling her  beloved cats. It was different in the room without Usagi, but it felt good to have her own room all to herself, even though it was kind of lonely without sharing a bed with her usual sleeping companion. She was happy to have Usagi this way though. It was fun for her. Back in the future, Usagi could be her mommy, but here, she could be her baby. And that made Chibiusa feel wonderfully grown up, not to mention, she got to experience what it's like to be a big sister.

Usagi meanwhile, had a very good sleep. She stirred and woke up a few times due to her body's usual routine of waking her up to go pee, but when she started to whine and fuss in her sleepy daze, her mother's hand caressed her hair and her voice soothed her back to sleep. Usagi's body adjusted more to the routine and she wet a few more times in her sleep, comforted and reassured that she didn't need to get up after all and had nothing to worry about now. 

The blonde girl stirred as she was shaken awake gently, and her blue eyes fluttered open and she smiled brightly and giggled at the kisses to her cheeks "Morning Mom" she mumbled, before recalling she was only to talk in baby talk "Mommy sweep good?" she asked, innocent yet hoping she had slept well "Sowwy if I woked nyu up" Usagi reached out her hands, wanting to be picked up "Baby uppy?" she asked cutely. "Whad we do doday?" she remembered something about shopping for new things for her. "Shop ad mawl?" Usagi was a little excited to go shopping at the mall, even if they were buying baby items for her.

Rachel. "Don’t worry baby, I got up myself. Today we’re going to buy a lot of things for you baby. Miss Eiko will come after us soon. And you are still a wet diaper. I hope you’ll be more obedient today. I don’t want to slap you at all. Your principal told me about your punishments .. "

I pick up the baby from cradle and spread a replaceable mat on the floor.

I take off the onesie from the baby and through and through the wet diaper.

A waking Chibius looks into my bedroom.

"Chibiusa go to the kitchen and lay out a high chair. I'll bring the baby for breakfast now.

I quickly change the baby-Usagi diaper and put on her booties.

"Consider your hands, I leave them free for now, but if you use them too often, I will have to put on the gloves again." I say sternly, tying hoob with lace on her head.

I take it in my hands and carry it to the kitchen dressed as a baby: in one baby diaper and baby's hat. and sit in the prepared highchair.

"Din-din time." cooing i

• 2 weeks later...

Usagi relaxed a bit hearing that Rachel got up on her own and not because of her. She didn't like disturbing her mom's sleep. She wanted to be an easygoing child for her. Usagi felt slightly excited about the things they would buy for her. She was cuddling her stuffed pink rabbit under her left arm, in the crook of her elbow. "Otay mommy" she said, "Ah bwe gud" Usagi promised, she wished Miss Eiko had kept her mouth shut about the punishments. She didn't want her mom to use them on her too. She grabbed onto Rachel lightly when she was picked up and tried to make it easy for her to lay her down and undress her. Usagi shivered a bit in the morning air as her diaper was changed. The wet wipes felt rather cold. Usagi blushed when Chibiusa walked into the room but didn't cover herself, trying to be a good girl.

She did feel a pang of hunger at the mention of breakfast "Yummies? Baby eat?" she asked curiously, pointing to her mouth. She lay still and lifted her bottom obediently for her new diaper, letting her mom get it put on easily. She almost felt secure with a fresh soft diaper around her hips, glad that she wouldn't suddenly pee or poop on the floor. With all the stuff Miss Eiko put in her bottles and food, she basically had no bladder and bowel control. It was comforting to have a diaper on just in case. She raised her foot in the air so her mom could tie on her bootie, and did the same with the other foot. She then held out her hand but brightened up with joy when she was told she didn't have to wear mittens "Yayyy!" she said, hugging her pink rabbit close. She let the baby bonnet be tied on neatly around her head. "Mommy...tank oo" she babbled, grateful to have her hands free. She thought it was a little unfair that she would get mittens again for using them too much but she didn't fuss. She wished the mittens were just for when she did something naughty. Usagi liked using her hands.

The slim girl held onto her mother lightly when she was carried down the hall into the kitchen. She sat on her chair without wriggling and blushed a bit when she saw Chibiusa looking at her chest. Usagi raised her stuffed rabbit to her chest and hugged him tight, hiding her breasts. She looked over towards her mommy to see what she was bringing for breakfast. "Yummies?" she asked hopefully.

Chibiusa had set up the kitchen chair and table as asked, giving her sister a baby's plate and cutlery, a baby bottle of juice and leaving a bib lying on the table for Rachel to put on Usagi before her meal. Chibiusa meanwhile, was eating her favourite cereal; Lucky Charms, and some buttered toast, along with a plastic cup of strawberry kiwi juice that had Disney princesses on it. "Morning baby sister. I hope you're going to be good for me and mom today" she chirped. "We're going shopping, it's going to be lots of fun. Also, I hope my boobs get to be bigger than yours when I grow up, they are so small" she giggled, "But they suit a small baby like you. I loved sleeping in my new big bedroom! Luna and Artemis love it too. We all slept really good in your old bed, without you hogging all the blankets and space. Luna and Artemis purred lots"   

While I was seating baby Usagi in a high chair. Chibiusa brought the children's accessories that she used several years ago when she was a baby.

"Look babygirly. Your elder sister was so generously presenting her accessories to you. Now you will use them. More precisely, I am. You are still too small to hold a spoon, so I will either feed you or your older sister when I am gone." I cooed.

I took a Usagi baby plate and poured a portion of baby cereal Gerber there and poured the mixture with warm milk from the microwave.
Stirring the cereal's nursery, I go up to the chair on which Usagi sits and tied the bib on her neck printed on it, "Little sissy" in pink.
Next to the tray I put a bottle of juice.
“Now let's be a good babygirl and open my sweet mouth” I coo and scoop a little cereal's with a baby rubber spoon and bring it to the baby’s mouth - “Your little sister is looking at you.”

I feed the baby, somewhere half a plate ..

“Chibiusa want to try to feed the little sister while I have coffee and breakfast,” I say, and I put a small platform near the high chair with which Chibiusa can reach babygirl's.

C16654.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Usagi wondered where her mom found a highchair that was big enough to fit her. Usagi was a person in her late teens, college age, so she definitely would never fit into a real baby's highchair. Where had Rachel been keeping this chair and why? It wasn't brought out last night for some reason.

"Mommy, whewe you ged dis?" she asked, pointing to the chair. She looked up to see her sister dump out some accessories onto the kitchen table and looked over them curiously. "Tank oo" she told Chibiusa when her mom explained it. Usagi didn't know what else to say. She wanted to be good so she accepted the accessories without a fuss. She nodded at her mom's words about needing to be fed. "Otay Mommy" she chirped.  She preferred Rachel to feed her over Chibiusa. Her sister would probably make it hard for her on purpose, just to see her make a mess of her face. Usagi's blue eyes drifted over to what her mom was doing, watching her pour the fine flakes of powdered oatmeal then mix it with milk. It actually looked very appealing. It seemed to have a smooth texture. Usagi stayed still while her bib was tied on, shifting her pink rabbit to under her arm. She didn't want him to get dirty. Not to mention, she was very grateful to have her breasts covered up. Chibiusa's commentary earlier had stung her and she felt shy about her breasts being on display.

She glanced at the bottle of juice on her tray and prayed it wasn't prune juice. Usagi didn't need that many laxatives. She'd get an upset stomach for sure if they fed her too much of those. She heard her mom's voice and opened her mouth with obedience, taking the spoonful of cereal. Usagi tasted it and moved it around her mouth experimentally. It wasn't bad at all. She liked it. "Mowe?" the babygirl asked eagerly, opening her mouth "Ah, ahhh!" she waited for the next spoonful to be put in.

Usagi was a bit of a lazy person. She decided that having other people do things for you was not that bad. She just sat back and enjoyed having her breakfast spoon fed to her. But she would need more than a real baby's portion if she was going to satisfy her hunger so she hoped there was a lot of this babies' oatmeal paste. She closed her mouth and looked disappointed when Rachel stopped feeding her "Ah?" Usagi then let out a small groan and pouted. She didn't want Chibiusa to feed her!

Chibiusa however, jumped at the chance. "Sure! I'd love to help feed her!" she said cheerfully, getting down from her chair and walking around the table. She saw Rachel put a platform over beside the highchair and climbed up on it. Chibiusa took the baby spoon and scooped up a big mouthful of the baby paste "Open wiiiide bay-bee!" she cooed loudly, and brought the spoon towards Usagi's mouth, smearing food on her lips and cheek before getting the spoon in straight "Oops. You're a messy eater, aren't you?" Chibiusa giggled.

All Usagi could do was let out a small grumble and sigh, opening her mouth for the next bite once she swallowed the first. If Chibiusa had better aim, she wouldn't have to get so messy. This is her fault. "Hmph!" Usagi huffed, grumbling again at Chibiusa's poor aim as more baby porridge was streaked across her cheek. She opened her mouth extra wide to try to make it easier for her sister to get the spoon in the right place. She wanted to say 'my mouth's over here! You're making my face messy every time you miss'. 

I sit in my place and have breakfast. I drink coffee with toast and watch with a smile as little Chibiusa feeds her mature sister, Usag, from the baby's cereal spoon.

I’m shooting a small video on the phone: the feeding process.

When Chibivsa pumped Usagi's entire face into the cereal's, especially her cheeks, lips, and chin.

I take a photo of a dirty face and then wipe the baby's face with a damp cloth.

Then, having finished my coffee, I pick up the baby from the highchair and sit on the chair with her and having the baby in a lying position on my lap, I feed the baby a bottle of juice.

"How sweet you are. I will say thanks to principal's Eiko for returning my beloved babygirly to me," cooing as I look at the baby sucks baby's bottle.

Usagi watched her mom have breakfast across the table. She saw that she was in a good mood and seemed to be happy this morning despite waking up during the night to check on her daughter. Usagi's attention was quickly pulled back to her feeding spoon though when Chibiusa again smashed food into the side of her mouth. "Hey!" Usagi licked at the food, trying to clean her face.

Chibiusa giggled "Hey what? Pay attention or you're gonna get food all over the place. Next time I try to put the food in, open your mouth!" she said.

Usagi blushed pink, reminded that she had forgotten to open up. She watched her sister get another scoop of the puree and widely opened her mouth, taking it all off the spoon. "Mmmm!" she made a soft sound of appreciation at the taste and texture. Both were pleasant. Usagi didn't see Rachel taking the video, now too focused on her eating. She wanted the food to go in her stomach, not get wasted. Once she started to feel full, she saw that she had eaten a large bowl of the porridge. Usagi let out a soft burp.

She felt a damp cloth wipe her face and looked at her mom gratefully "Tank oo!" she chimed, loving the feeling of being clean. She reached up and felt her face to check to make sure it was clean and was reassured when she found no trace of oatmeal. Usagi hugged her stuffed rabbit close as she was scooped from the chair into her mommy's arms. She lay back and greedily drank the bottle of juice, being thirsty. Usagi giggled softly when her mom remarked how sweet she was. She didn't know this would make her mom so happy. She started to enjoy the extra attention and baby treatment. "Mommy Eiko. Ish good Mommy" she said. "I gud baby giwlee?" she asked.

Eiko: I come to Usagi's home and watch a wonderful picture of how Rachel holds Usagi in her arms and feeds the bottle. This picture was very sweet. And I noticed a diaper that turned yellow.

"Hi Rachel. You look cool while feeding the baby. Look, she wet the diaper again. Change the baby. Today I decided to arrange a day off for the baby from college. We need to take her to the Shopping Center. For our baby, we need to buy a few things.

Rachel: I looked around at the sound of the door opening and I see Miss Eiko. I smile at her comment.

Finishing to feed the baby. I check her diaper.
"Yes, the baby wets them so often. However, it is quite natural for an eight-month-old girl."

“You thought well about visiting the Shopping Center. You need to update the clothes for the baby. I will change her diaper, and you and Chibiusa will pick up clothes for the baby so that she is the prettiest princess in the shopping center.” cooing I'm..

Usagi didn't notice Miss Eiko there at first, concentrating on her bottle and not much else. She looked at her mom's face then looked to the side, embarrassed. The apple juice was good though, much better than prune juice. Usagi didn't notice that she had wet herself again. Her diapers must not be very absorbent since when the principal spoke, Usagi was shocked to hear that she needed another diaper change. Her face turned pink and then red when her school Mommy pointed it out to her house Mommy. "Whad?!" she asked, wondering when she had peed again. Maybe during her feeding. "Sowwy Mommy" Usagi looked away, hiding her face behind her pink rabbit. She wondered what they were going to buy for her and hope that she'd be able to have some say in choosing items.

Usagi made an embarrassed whine when Rachel checked her diaper. She swallowed the last bit of juice. She relaxed a bit and calmed down some at her mom's words though. She couldn't help wetting the diapers, no thanks to Miss Eiko's help. But if her mommy didn't mind changing them then maybe it was okay that she peed so much. Hearing that it was natural for her age sort of reassured her a bit. She hoped they were going to let her dress up in some more concealing clothes other than just her bib, diaper, booties and baby bonnet. She didn't want the whole world seeing her half naked. After all, baby-babies didn't have breasts, they had flat torsos, and they were usually dressed in onesies or something that hid their diaper. Although the diaper bulge under the clothes was usually too obvious.

Then she heard Eiko speak again and the blonde baby turned her head towards the brunette woman. "Shopping? Yay! Cwothes!" Usagi cheered softly. She loved shopping for clothes. She wondered what kind of adorable outfits would be made in her size though. Most baby clothing wouldn't fit her. Not unless it was magically enlarged. She reached her arms out to Mommy Eiko "Baby changies?" she asked cutely. "Mommy Eiko" she loved the idea of being the prettiest princess in the shopping centre. "Cwothes? Mwe?" the baby asked, wanting to be dressed properly before she was taken out in public. 

Chibiusa spoke up "Where are we going to get baby clothes big enough to fit baby Usagi though? I didn't think the local mall would sell them" she asked. "Unless there's some sort of special shop that makes clothes for big babies like sissy" she giggled. "I can't wait to pick out what she's going to wear. It sounds fun! But...can I get some new things too? It's not fair if sissy gets everything and I get nothing" she said hopefully, putting on puppy dog eyes and clasping her hands as though begging. 

Rachel. "Of course we will not deprive you of Chibi. We will buy something for you. For example, a new dress and Lego designer. I think you will be satisfied. Go. Help me change di-di your sissy.

We need to buy baby furniture and the most important thing is changing tables and crib are the most important things, but for now you have to change you on a baby rug .." I say, taking the baby out of the highchair and laying it on a removable rug.

I take off my wet diaper and carefully fold it into a ball. Then I wipe her pubis and the bottom of the urine with wet wipes. Chibiusa sprinkle the baby poweder on the baby, and help me, put on the baby the last fresh diaper.

"Here is baby-Usagi and is dressed. Let's see what mommy Eiko brought .." 

Eiko: I bring 3 dolly dresses size babygirly, from the car and lay them out on the couch so that Usagi sees them incredibly and I tell Chibiusa.

"Which outfit is best for your baby sissy?" I ask Chibiusa.

"I like dress #3."

il_fullxfull.1408006379_n3u7.jpg

ef2a8fdeaa8a35daf4e15d6f6e58a2a9.jpg

e8014d3c60f965271c7c1eb06ea6ae22.jpg