LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You are getting old, if…. 

Mysterion

14 hours ago, Fulldiaper said:

You're old if you remember VHS, and Beta video tapes

You're old if you remember you were Mom and Dad's TV remote with pliers because the channel dial broke

You are getting old if you remember watching TV as a kid and the picture was black and white.

Your getting old if you remember your mother telling you to move the rabbit ears on the TV so the picture could get clearer! Or go and get tin foil to put on the rabbit ears so the picture would come in clearer!

You are getting old if you know what rabbit ears are.........

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Fulldiaper said:

You're  getting old when you 'remember the Nash Rambler with a standard three on the column

I learned how to drive on a 1966 Falcon with a three-speed shift on the column. I love driving stick shifts but don't own one because I love having a remote car starter, which almost always requires an automatic transmission that locks in PARK. Besides, I have a fully-loaded Ford Fusion SEL which isn't available with a standard shift on that trim level.

On 12/9/2019 at 5:04 PM, rusty pins said:

When you remember Fibber's closet, Jack Benny's Maxwell and, "What a revoltin' development this is!"

Provided you were NOT listening to them on Old Time Radio on some station or a CD collection

If you remember the Testor's Flash, Guillows Air Ace, Continental Sabre Jet and Thunderjet

4 hours ago, lilstevie said:

If you remember rotary phone w/party lines and the phone hooked to the wall.

I have a rotary phone from 1958 in my basement. It is the clearest sounding phone in the house.

Still have land line phones, I remember the Rambler with the three on the tree and the Ford Falcon from 1960.  The cars only had AM radios and the Rambler had no radio at all and there was enough room in the back seat to stretch your legs out.  I still have a VCR and lots of VHS tapes, had the 3 channel black and white 12 inch TV with the broken channel selector, I remember the vertical and horizontal hold knobs and when we did get color TV, having to adjust the color and tint.  Then when someone turned on the mixer in the kitchen or their electric shaver, the picture was full of snow and the sound was all static.  I also remember the Testers, Gullows and other balsa wood airplane kits.  How about Creepy Crawlers?  American Flyer Wagons?  When cloth diapers and plastic pants with diaper pins were all you had.  Winter caps with ear flaps that could fold down.  Ear muffs and mittens with the string that went through your coat sleeves and attached to each mitten so you wouldn't lose them.  First grade and "See spot run".  Fun with Dick and Jane was an elementary first grade reader and not an "R" rated movie.

• Like 1

I remember an early 60s Falcon with a pushbutton automatic, a friend of mine had one in high school. I still have a collection of vinyl records and 8 track tapes.The 8-track player is still hooked up in our garden shed. Just canceled my landline, went to VOIP. I have a collection of cloth diapers waiting for when I retire and can slow down enough to wear those. Sold my last CRT TV earlier this year- it was in my sailboat I sold.Yes, I had a rotary phone on a party line growing up, and one of my buddies in Jr High was also on that line. We had to do a special ring-hangup-pickup sequence in order to call each other.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, WetDad said:

I remember an early 60s Falcon with a pushbutton automatic, a friend of mine had one in high school. 

Sure it was a Ford Falcon?  I know that the Ford Edsel's had push button transmission and some DeSoto's from the mid 1950's but I don't remember the Falcon having push button transmission.

19 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Sure it was a Ford Falcon?  I know that the Ford Edsel's had push button transmission and some DeSoto's from the mid 1950's but I don't remember the Falcon having push button transmission.

I had to look up pictures of the cars in that era, it was a Dodge Dart. The memory is the second thing to go... 

4 hours ago, WetDad said:

I had to look up pictures of the cars in that era, it was a Dodge Dart. The memory is the second thing to go... 

You know you're getting old when you can't remember the first thing to go!

wait... what were we talking about again? 

You know you're getting old when you get excited about a sale on Greek yogurt at the grocery store. (I can neither confirm, nor deny if I've done this)
I was raised on Danon yogurt , I live in Danons home state ,a few years ago they fazed out my preffered style fruit on the bottom traditional ,i called them they sent me to a store that still carried it ,THEY LIED!I wasted 2 hours on a "snipe hunt"

I tried the Greek Mayan chocalate flavor , I loved it, they discontinued it .
I switched to Chobani Greek and have been really happy,once I tried Chobani I understood why it's outselling Danon nationwide, it's great yogurt .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I switched to Chobani Greek and have been really happy,once I tried Chobani I understood why it's outselling Danon nationwide, it's great yogurt

Chobani is the bomb! I love it so much. I eat it for breakfast, lunch, and late night snacks. I love it when the go on sale at Kroger for $1.

• Like 1
Chobani is the bomb! I love it so much. I eat it for breakfast, lunch, and late night snacks. I love it when the go on sale at Kroger for $1.

They go on sale here sometimes 12 for $10 i buy a metric ton then ,sometimes Mr fridge is yogurt,cream,cheese,butter and peppers and very little else .I am part mouse, so I always have at least 10 kinds of cheese in there ( if I run out of anything to make for dinner I can always make a broccoli cheese soup or fondue ) .I do have coffee with my breakfast yogurt ?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 12/20/2019 at 5:06 PM, WetDad said:

I remember an early 60s Falcon with a pushbutton automatic, a friend of mine had one in high school. I still have a collection of vinyl records and 8 track tapes.The 8-track player is still hooked up in our garden shed. Just canceled my landline, went to VOIP. I have a collection of cloth diapers waiting for when I retire and can slow down enough to wear those. Sold my last CRT TV earlier this year- it was in my sailboat I sold.Yes, I had a rotary phone on a party line growing up, and one of my buddies in Jr High was also on that line. We had to do a special ring-hangup-pickup sequence in order to call each other.

Falcons never had a push-button transmission. I think you're referring to a dodge Dart or Plymouth Valiant; those cars did have push-button Torqueflite automatics.

You remember and can sing the rubber panty version of HOW DRY I AM

You are getting old if, as a little, you find throw-away "diapers" unbearable

You remember your first girlfriend's name - but not your wife's