LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for advice with pacifiers

lebeau13

I use one regularly,  at one time even the thought of putting one in my mouth made me gag.

Until I tried an adult sized one, my preference is NUK Therapeutic Trainer size L.

I tried it a few times in private and enjoyed sucking on it, then I slept with it in my mouth and felt sure it would fall out while I slept, it does not.

If it does I often wake up to find it and pop it back in.

I tend to bite on my pacifier as I sleep, this puts pressure on my front teeth and my top two teeth have moved forwards slightly in four years use.

Sometime having the pacifier in my mouth makes me drool saliva and often wake up with a little wet pool on my pillow.

I can sleep without my pacifier, but when I'm in the mood for it I enjoy using it.

20 minutes ago, jbz2079 said:

I use one regularly,  at one time even the thought of putting one in my mouth made me gag.

Until I tried an adult sized one, my preference is NUK Therapeutic Trainer size L.

I tried it a few times in private and enjoyed sucking on it, then I slept with it in my mouth and felt sure it would fall out while I slept, it does not.

If it does I often wake up to find it and pop it back in.

I tend to bite on my pacifier as I sleep, this puts pressure on my front teeth and my top two teeth have moved forwards slightly in four years use.

Sometime having the pacifier in my mouth makes me drool saliva and often wake up with a little wet pool on my pillow.

I can sleep without my pacifier, but when I'm in the mood for it I enjoy using it.

Thanks for sharing. It makes me more comfortable now knowing that they don’t change your mouth very much.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:34 PM, lebeau13 said:

How many adult kids still use a pacci? I’m looking into buying one for myself and was wondering if it was weird to start using one again?

I use my paci all of the time.  It is critical when being changed or taking a nap.

I will let this speak for herself

paci2.jpg

On 12/6/2019 at 4:34 PM, lebeau13 said:

How many adult kids still use a pacci? I’m looking into buying one for myself and was wondering if it was weird to start using one again?

Weird to use a pacie? Well socially people outside of this community would probably say yes, but I disagree. Physically, I find that it's very natural, but a pacie will probably feel different the first time you use it. I like the ones sized for adults that you can get cheap 3 packs of on Amazon. I'd recommend Little for Big, but there are plenty of good ones out there. Just wash it with warm water and mild soap before using for the first time, as needed after that. Just close your eyes, snuggle with your favorite stuffie, and suck your pacie to your heart's content!

Thanks all, I am very new to this side. I only have 1 kind of diaper and only get to wear them maybe twice a month, so I was looking into something small that I can bring out to play when I have the time.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Little update, I have take it and used my chewy in the car during long drives. During two of the trips I encountered long bouts of heavy rain and my pacifier helped me concentrate better on the road, and this last time I actually didn’t care who saw me with it in.....just as long as it is in my car as I am driving.  I use it sometimes at home but not very often. But I love it!