LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Collect, If Anything?

On 25/07/2020 at 2:39 AM, Kaleros said:

I mostly just collect Magic: the Gathering cards. Usually for my Modern or Commander decks.

I used to play Magic about 22 years ago. My favourite and strongest deck was a Blue and White enchantment and artifact destruction deck 

• 5 months later...

After getting my package Saturday, I kinda remembered this thread. I guess I have enough to call it a collection, but I have a small collection of NASA/Space Camp flight suits. The one I got Saturday might be the last one for a while. It the powder blue that I’ve been looking for, which set me back about $300.  I think I heard my car sadly sigh. 

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose if there were anything that I "collect", it would be movies that I always buy intending to watch but put down somewhere and forget about. Can't tell you how many times I've done that.

On 8/4/2021 at 11:08 AM, id0ntknow said:

I suppose if there were anything that I "collect", it would be movies that I always buy intending to watch but put down somewhere and forget about. Can't tell you how many times I've done that.

Guilty of that too.  I've got a rather extensive library too - got it all put on a Plex media server (22 TB and counting!) which I access with a Roku player (or my phone).  And I created a playlist with all of the movies I have yet to watch (30 movies on it currently).  I have to keep everything inventoried or I'll mindlessly buy something again!  Not that I can't return something, but why put myself through it in the first place!

Years ago, I used to have a bank of Sony 400 DVD changers connected to an Escient media controller.  Bought most of it used from Ebay but it was high-end stuff back in its day.  Then Escient went out of business and Blu Ray made most of that stuff obsolete anyway. 

This, that, and the other really....

A few comic books.

Gameboy games

Old movies

What's know as 'cult kids' dvds in the UK. Usually with classic British kids TV, from the 70's and 80's.

DC superfriend's figures

Evercade games. The evercade is a new games console for old games. Often getting the license for less well know, and weird retro video games.

Musicals on DVD and blurays.

Black and white films.

Classic doctor who.

I don't go crazy on any one thing, I just get a few when the fancy takes me....

• 2 weeks later...

mini's for tabletop gaming - don't play, unfortunately. i have i'd say over 200 in various levels of finishing, most still packaged. i think they're neat!

tools - he/she who dies with the most toys, wins! lol also i'm a craft-y/build-y kinda person, i love to make things, and some nice things i see and want, i can't afford, so why not build them!?

firearms - mostly i gravitate towards historical/blackpowder, but i do have various modern guns (no black rifles. they're neat, but not for me)

swords etc - the g/f and i are big lotr and fantasy fans (i'm more historical than her) so we frequent renn faires and sometimes buy sharp, shiny things

whisk(e)y - i have about 30 or so bottles of various levels of finishing and origins (irish, scotch, bourbon, etc) i've gathered over the years

beer - at last estimation, i have about 100 or so bomber bottles of beer, mostly heavier stouts, barelywines, wee heavies, and some others sitting in the basement

• 2 years later...

Dust and belly button lint.

Just kidding.

I have a small comic book collection, cancelled stamp collection, some coins from around the world, most are from Europe as they were purchased shortly after European countries switched to the Euro. 

Skirts, I have a rather nice collection of skirts. 

My oddest collection is my match book collection, I have at least 100 different printed books. I started collecting match books when I was a teen,  with the falling popularity of smoking, finding match books for my collection has been quite difficult in recent years

2 years later and my model plame collection doubled in size and got a new home to house larger plames. Most are 1:200 metal, 2 UPS 747's are plastic, the KC-10 is plastic and the 2 757's on the bottom are plastic.

gEQrag7.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I collect pretty much anything. 

Hoarding would be the propper term for it.

But, I do seek out cigarette lighters. They are a stim toy for me and they come in many shapes and forms. My favourite one is one that looks like a dragon breathing fire

1 hour ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Wow ... over 3 years since that post!   But I finally got a display set up for some of my trains.   and I do mean some.  

train collection.jpg

@Crinklz Kat that is so cool though with my bad eyes I can not see the trains. Though the display case looks awesome!

• 2 months later...
On 7/25/2020 at 2:39 AM, Kaleros said:

I mostly just collect Magic: the Gathering cards. Usually for my Modern or Commander decks.

I played Magic for a few years 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2024 at 6:19 PM, Minesmith67 said:

I collect random car parts. My wife hates it lol

I may have a few car parts, not as random tho.

AeNBs0l.jpg