LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Collect, If Anything?

As I have gotten older, my interests have been refined more, and I have collections. I have seen some people, for example, collect things like Barbie dolls. Those collections look fascinating, and if I had started earlier, I might have indulged in it a bit.

My collections are: 1) an extensive range of Hanson books, CDs and DVDs (I have shirts too but they tend to wear out and not last as timelessly as CDs); 2) Barbie DVDs (the whole collection... sure I don't have three 1980's videos, but I love Barbie DVDs - nothing like just sitting and watching - think I did four last week; 3) MacGyver -- absolutely love MacGyver and have all the DVDs - I also make episode edit music videos, which seem to get a certain Youtube audience; 4) Gummi Bears (the whole DVD set); 5) I am currently working on my second favourite show of all time - Dead Zone

Mostly I collect vinyl records:

I have over 200 with the bulk of my collection being Disco, Jazz-Funk, Funk, Soul and Rare-Groove all of them 12” but a mixture of albums and singles.

I also have a smaller collection of “Pop” stuff and House music.

I do not collect as such, I accumulate to use and enjoy

Old TV,  radio and audio sci-fi http://solie.org/alibrary/

and

This si supposed to be a playlist page for old 50's and 60's sci-fi shows

Thank goodness for Internet Download Manager

Though I have many tiaras, they are not collected, rather they are worn

I often feel sorry for collector dolls. They are usually put on doll stands and displayed. A doll should be loved and played with

• 2 weeks later...

I collect many, not lots, of things.

I am a knitter and crocheter so I have a varied collection of knitting and crochet books/magazines oh and yarn, lots of yarn and hooks and needles and things to finish projects.

I love peace frogs and have many frogs in silly poses 

I have a true love of the tv show M*A*S*H and have several autographed pictures, a script, lots of books, articles that my grandma cut out for me and t-shirts that I’ve never worn to preserve them (oh I had t-shirts that I wore out but I bought 2 or more so I could always save one)

• 5 months later...

I collect Funko Pops, I have mostly Disney ones, but some Harry Potter/Fantastic Beats, Looney Tunes, Doctor Who, Star Wars, Rick and Morty, Sherlock...plus I have Doc Brown and Jareth the Goblin King who fit into none of those categories.

I suppose I could say that I collect sports jerseys. I still have a few from my late teens early 20’s (screen print replicas), but mostly tackle twill. I haven’t been able to get more due to finances being tight, and me deciding to be a grown up. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this counts but I have lots of 3D Printer Filament. I have 2 3D printers that I use and I can get a little overboard when it comes to buying filament and I buy far more than I use, so I guess I'm kinda a collector at this point, I love trying new brands/materials/colors that are unique and hard to find.

I like to collect books Books that are non-fiction and how to do stuff.  I would like to collect diapers well Adult ones If it don't fit I do not want it.   Though right now no room for that.  As for other things I really love Star Trek and star wars so I would like to collect that stuff.  I do have one collectible of a star wars figure it is Mace windu figure.

I also am into Chinese Flying stars. I got like 8 or 10 of them different styles.  

2 hours ago, MegaChar said:

Vintage diapers and LOTS of books. Personal favorite book series in my collectionnis called "The Cat Who..."a murder mystery series

That was a great series. I had a Siamese of my own. Wasn’t as chatty though. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, square_duck said:

Does dust count???? ?

Anyone who collects, collects dust by default. 
I like to collect toys, mostly vehicles, trains, use to collect coins. I collect vintage rubber/plastic pants/baby clothing, baby/child safety harnesses (leashes), and other assorted items that strike me as odd, or cool. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think my collection of Harry Potter items is prerrty big. It started with the books and a few posters, that then lead to puzzles and the funko pops. I also have the lego sets and then i got into the clothes of the houses. then i started making wands and chocolate frogs which then gave me the idea for a movie marathon. Which happened on July 31 which is harry's birthday. 

Yea i was dealing with life the best i could, at the time. It really is a whole other world you can get lost in, and forget about your problems. 

On 6/26/2020 at 8:09 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

Anyone collect debt?   ?   just kidding on that one. 

I've got a huge collection of Opus plushies (from Bloom County).  Probably close to 40.   I also collect scale model trains - not toy trains.

I LOVED Bloom County!!  Awesome comic strip, I saved a bunch of them somewhere....Bill the cat was always my favorite.  aaaaaccckkkkk!!!  ?

?

On 6/26/2020 at 9:09 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

Anyone collect debt?   ?   just kidding on that one. 

I've got a huge collection of Opus plushies (from Bloom County).  Probably close to 40.   I also collect scale model trains - not toy trains.

I used to have a HUGE collection of the Bloom County books. Not sure what happened to those. 

On 6/12/2020 at 1:07 AM, MegaChar said:

Vintage diapers and LOTS of books. Personal favorite book series in my collectionnis called "The Cat Who..."a murder mystery series

So, how do you store your vintage diapers?  Part of the reason I’m starting to run out of storage space is a small collection I have started. I’m looking into vacuum seal bags for the individual diapers.  I may have to see about something for the Vintage Goodnite packs I have as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2020 at 12:09 AM, astrodiaper said:

I used to have a HUGE collection of the Bloom County books. Not sure what happened to those. 

So, how do you store your vintage diapers?  Part of the reason I’m starting to run out of storage space is a small collection I have started. I’m looking into vacuum seal bags for the individual diapers.  I may have to see about something for the Vintage Goodnite packs I have as well. 

Lol Mine's in a safe thats vacuumed sealed but some of them are not sealed which I show here for example when asked about.

Diapers do get stale outside of a protected environment in 4-8 years. What i mean is they become non useable if a child were to wear them. Also they do gain value overtime which most people do not know about. Parents do not understand that their leftover child diapers from the diapering years could make a parent a nice hunk of chain as I've seen some diaper packs go up to $1200-1500 after 10-20 years.

What im showing is a very very small sample of my collection.

20200724_010930.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 4:37 AM, MegaChar said:

Lol Mine's in a safe thats vacuumed sealed but some of them are not sealed which I show here for example when asked about.

Diapers do get stale outside of a protected environment in 4-8 years. What i mean is they become non useable if a child were to wear them. Also they do gain value overtime which most people do not know about. Parents do not understand that their leftover child diapers from the diapering years could make a parent a nice hunk of chain as I've seen some diaper packs go up to $1200-1500 after 10-20 years.

What im showing is a very very small sample of my collection.

20200724_010930.jpg

I would like to get me some vintage huggies luvs and pampers from 70s 80s and early 90s

• 2 weeks later...