LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Thought This Was A Safe Space

dlsafrica

With all the issues ranging from guilt and self consciousness, to wondering how open we can be, to facing struggles in terms of wanting to express things, whether by action or communication, I thought that this site and these forums would be the one safe space for peole to share experiences and life thoughts. But it seems that even here there is judgment. EVEN HERE! Why can't one just share a sensitive topic that one has feelings and genuine experiences of, without it being shut down, laughed at or spat out. That is the height of disregard and is really offensive. No matter what, each person has their own set of life experiencess that has lead them to this point in history ie 5 December, 2019. One should be able to express things freely in a space specifically created for those who face issues regarding AB/DL or whatever... WITHOUT being made to feel like their real life experiences, whether physical, mental or psychological, are being made fun of or negated (that is disrespect in that one would effectively be saying to that person that they have no right to have that thought or experience. If it were being unethical or harmful to anyone I would agree. But these are very personal issues that we all feel, and it might just be nice to know that one can say something without the worst being thought of them. Why not try as a starting point, to give a person the benefit of whatever doubt there may be? 

Really! Can't we just be supportive? 

• Confused 1

To answer whether this is a safe space from my point of view, yes and no. Not exhaustive enough? Let me elaborate. 

I make a post where I say something like "I like to put my dirty diapers right up to my nose and enjoy the smell."

No: I open my characteristic habit for criticism from the community. Some could point out that it could be unhygienic and that they don't enjoy the smell, since we are hardwired not to.

Yes: Those who criticise my habit will not attack the fact that I have dirty diapers in the first place. For someone outside the community that would seem bizarre. On the other hand, I might even find someone else with the same habit.

The habit was made up, by the way. I have only wet my diapers so far and someone will have to force me to go further than that. It's enjoyable for some, but not me.

• Like 1

The reality is there is no 100% safe space here or anywhere on the net.

There are safer spots on DailyDiapers than others.  For example, people who want to become incontinent can post in the subforum Incontinent Desires, and the mods will ensure that posts that discourage one from being incontinent will be removed.  However, if someone posts a topic in Our Lifestyle Discussion about wanting to become incontinent, responses from members both for and against becoming incontinent are fair game.

Same probably with subforums such as Stinky, Squisky & Proud, and other similar ones where the topic may only be popular with a certain percentage of the ABDL population.  While I'm not one to mess my diapers much, I wouldn't dissuade anyone in that subforum from posting anything to do with messing -- that's what the subforum is for.

Generally speaking, Diaper Lovers is not a subforum that needs any form of safe space or that much moderation, with the possible exception of people posting that being a diaper lover is wrong.  Your post was therefore in a subforum that no one needed to refrain from responding to you as they did.

• Like 3

This is a safe place, but people have to remember that not everyone is the same.  Just like politics.  Some people have their likes and dislikes and in the forums we are all open to debate them and express our feelings.  In the first place, if you look at our fetish from the standpoint of most people in the world, they will think of us as sick perverted people who want to wear diapers, wet and mess ourselves for personal enjoyment.  As much as we can try to explain and defend our points of view, there will always be people who will never understand that we don't involve real children and just enjoy what we do.  They can't understand that this is a harmless and safe fetish we like to do, while they sit at the bar getting drunk before driving home, yakking about us to their other friends in the bar!

There have been some extremes that members here do reach a breaking point.  There are rules here that do need to be followed to make it a safe place.  Some members here have taken their fetish to the extreme in public and that has gotten them banned.  You can do what you want in your home and even in public to a point, but this person in question would go to a public restroom, undress until he was naked, then sit upon a changing table with a diaper half way on waiting for someone, including kids to walk in and see him.  To top it off, he would engage in conversation with them and even ask for their help.  Naturally, that enraged many members here and he was banned.

Generally, members leave each other alone to do what they like with their fetish.  While some may be disgusted with a person who likes to run their dirty diaper in their face, that same member with the dirty diaper might think it's a terrible thing to wear their diapers out in public even if they are discreetly concealed under your clothing.  We all have things about what others do that tend to turn us off.  Discussing them in the forum and stating our opinion is what forum discussions are all about.  Expressing out own thoughts on the matter.  The thing is, some feel so passionately about something that they often forget themselves and really give it to another person here and that causes hurt feelings.  The Admins here are very quick to come down on a person who has gone too far and flamed another member.  Getting on another person about their religion, race, political beliefs are all taboo subjects.  We can ask questions and debate the issues bringing up different points of view, but when you start harassing someone and just being mean to them, that is where this site draws the line.

I've been on the receiving end myself a few times and the Admins have stepped in on my behalf.  You have to have somewhat of a tough skin, so to speak, with anything as controversial as a diaper fetish like this.  That doesn't mean people have a right to be mean to others in their discussions.  A few people with bad opinions do not make the whole community.  Even among the same political parties you have fights and discussions.  Just watch any debate on TV and see how they get all over each other!  Eventually when the primaries are over, the party all comes together for the common cause.  

Just remember one thing.  This is a place for all people with a similar fetish, AB/DL to come together and share a common bond.  Diapers are the most common bond we share, but even within the community there are different ideas.  Some are AB, some want nothing to do with the baby aspect and just like diapers.  They are the DL's.  Some don't even wear diapers themselves but like to be a mommy or daddy to an adult baby.  Some just wear diapers and don't use them.  Some just wet and are disgusted at those who poop their diapers.  Others like wetting and messing and some wear 24/7 and others just now and then.  It's a broad spectrum of people and interests.  With this large a group of people there are bound to be discussions that sometimes get out of hand.  You jsut have to shrug them off sometimes and there is always an Admin to go to if you feel you have been harassed without merit.

• Like 5

I just want to point out (although this is off topic, I feel a need to say it because if people who are in the community, misuse the word, it can only be bad for public perception) that a fetish is, by psychology definition, a sexual interest in a phenomenon, For people who don't wear diapers for specific sexual arousal, this is not a fetish. I have heard the term used to describe someone who likes certain music to an alarming extent too. As an ex psychology student, this unnerves me.

It would not be  considered a sexual matter by any well-educated psychologist. Presuming, as we have heard here innumerable times, that the fetish was acuired when the age was in single digits, It COULD NOT be sexual because that parto of the brain does not yet exist to any functioanl degress AT All, anyone wh' has taken Human Development knows that if the course was taught competently and therefore included the physiological development. Even Freude, who has been viewed as the sex maniac of psych knew it, separating the "phallic stage" from the "genital stage" by several years. The kind of process behind the "fetish=sex" is part of what is behind the sexualization of children by contributiong to the nation that a child is a sexual being. While a child may be male or female, body type and behavioral notions apprpriate to little boys and little girls is as far ias it goes in the sense of Freude's "The boy is father to the man". But the defining cranial parts do not exist, if not physically, than functionally since the neural connections just are not there nor active until puberty. A fetish acquired at the onset of puberty may be a different matter, but what I see ane hear here tells me that in the overwhilming number of cases, that just ain't so

5 hours ago, Little Christine said:

It would not be  considered a sexual matter by any well-educated psychologist. Presuming, as we have heard here innumerable times, that the fetish was acuired when the age was in single digits, It COULD NOT be sexual because that parto of the brain does not yet exist to any functioanl degress AT All, anyone wh' has taken Human Development knows that if the course was taught competently and therefore included the physiological development. Even Freude, who has been viewed as the sex maniac of psych knew it, separating the "phallic stage" from the "genital stage" by several years. The kind of process behind the "fetish=sex" is part of what is behind the sexualization of children by contributiong to the nation that a child is a sexual being. While a child may be male or female, body type and behavioral notions apprpriate to little boys and little girls is as far ias it goes in the sense of Freude's "The boy is father to the man". But the defining cranial parts do not exist, if not physically, than functionally since the neural connections just are not there nor active until puberty. A fetish acquired at the onset of puberty may be a different matter, but what I see ane hear here tells me that in the overwhilming number of cases, that just ain't so

That's my point exactly! Psychology has defined what a fetish is, and the common man has taken the term and perverted  its meaning to the degree that it now carries a stigma. Therefore, people incorrectly label this loosely as a fetish, when it is, in many cases, not one at all. If one wears for the purpose of sexual arousal, then it has become a fetish, which may be healthy or unhealthy, and moral or immoral.

But for people in the community to loosely call it a fetish is misleading to the general population (mosyt of which are not "well-educated psychologists) even more than it is to us. For us it becomes something little more than degrading, while to the general population, it creates confusion, which is tantamount to the objective of acceptance which we would like from others. Think of the well publicised case of Catlyn Jenner being labeled as transgender (when in fact it's transsexual as a physical expression of an underlying transgender nature). People didn't understand it, so they were running around saying demeaning things like (I read this one day) "I identify as a horse". It's not about pretending. It's a real life experience.

Now, for some, depending on the circumstances, it might be a fetish if the concept of diapers  and wearing is a sexual thing in naure for an individual, but in many cases it isn't. Therefore, for it to be labeled as a fetish as a word loosely meaning an uncommon interest (I once had people calling my liking of a certain band a fetish while I did not get sexual arousal from the music, or listen to it for sexual reasons. 

We can't let society dictate what something like AB/DL is, or we will always be striving for people to be understanding and striving for acceptance. 

• Like 1

Feitishes were very briefly discussed ink Abnormal Psych and they were not things you did, but objects. One from the textbook was a guy who took leather boots to bed. so ABDL or rubber would not be considered a true fetish, but still a source of wonderment. The advent of Behaviorism put a new slant on these kinds of things. The actions were now taken to be a product of conditioning, with psycholgically normal normal processes (stimulus, response consequence) under exotic circumstances and context. This takes the process out of the realm of abnormal psychology unless the motivation is bizarre or the fetish is too strong, affects others in a negative way or "scares the horses" i.e. is disruptive or poses a hazard, or self-destructive in some other way

This kind of leads in to the idea, that, since we are all individuals, with individual stories and individual circumstances that we all have some kind of "kink" i.e.; ecotic practices. Given that, it was decided that shared, or "public acesses" (parks, stores, etc) spece ought to be "vanilla" to accommodate  each at the expense of none and kinks were indulged in privately and with the consent of all involved. Thus I am not about to go to Walgreens en petite fille and you do not intentionally crap your pants on the bus. Thus the statement in RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME's intro; "what you do elsewhere is not our busienss; what you do here IS"

• Like 1

This goes to illustrate the point I was making earlier.  There are all kinds of people here with different interests.  A diaper site can be compared to fruit, for example.  Apples, Oranges and Grapes are all fruit but they are different.  People here might all have the common interest of diapers but those interests are as different as kinds of fruit.  Some people do wear diapers because it sexually stimulates them.  That could be considered a fetish.  Some people wear diapers because they want to feel like a baby again because they were possibly abused as a child and want to return to what they feel is a safe period.  Some did not receive the attention or affection as a child for one reason or another and that is what they seek.  In some cases it is totally innocent and in some, it is sexually stimulating for an adult to act like a baby and have his "mommy" wipe him clean when she changes his diaper.  There can be cross interests as well.  People who are incontinent and have no choice but to wear diapers for need may not have any sexual attraction for them or any fetish, but there are many who have turned to AB or have become DL's as a way of coping with their medical need for wearing diapers.  Therefore, I say each person is an individual and while some enjoy baby play, it might not be a fetish sexually for them, but for others it very well is sexually stimulating.  Same can be said for DL's and those who are actually incontinent.  Another point that can be made is the term fetish is usually considered as a sexual interest in something you do that stimulates a part of your body.  You develop this interest and enjoyment from doing it.  I would say that even an AB gets some enjoyment from wearing diapers and regressing.  If it wasn't a pleasure to that person to wear a diaper and regress or be cared for by a "mommy", they surely wouldn't do it all the time.  It it a fetish in the sexual sense?  Maybe and maybe not.  Could their interest in doing it over and over be compared to a fetish even in the few cases where it might not actually be sexual (which is another debate in itself)?  I surely think so as it is stimulating and pleasurable in some way or another.  Otherwise, adults wouldn't continue to be AB's and wear diapers and regress.  It's pleasurable to them somehow and I think that in itself can be compared to a fetish.

Not sure what "well-educated psychologists" are saying.  But I doubt it's unheard of for someone who has an obsession with diapers before puberty to develop a diaper fetish during puberty.  

Just from my own experience, I had an unusual interest in diapers well before the age of 10.  As a teenager prior to going through puberty, I had purchased diapers and Gerber plastic panties numerous times.  Virtually all of actual dream portions of my wet dreams included diapers.  My first masturbation to orgasm was not only due to thinking about diapers, but I used both a diaper and baby oil during the session.  Then there are the decades of me "getting freaky" as (Weird Al sings) with my diapers and panties.

If these well-educated psychologists want to say I don't have or couldn't have a diaper fetish because my obsession with diapers occurred prior to puberty, oh well.  They can call it whatever they want.  I'm gonna call it a diaper fetish.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

This goes to illustrate the point I was making earlier.  There are all kinds of people here with different interests.  A diaper site can be compared to fruit, for example.  Apples, Oranges and Grapes are all fruit but they are different.  People here might all have the common interest of diapers but those interests are as different as kinds of fruit.  Some people do wear diapers because it sexually stimulates them.  That could be considered a fetish.  Some people wear diapers because they want to feel like a baby again because they were possibly abused as a child and want to return to what they feel is a safe period.  Some did not receive the attention or affection as a child for one reason or another and that is what they seek.  In some cases it is totally innocent and in some, it is sexually stimulating for an adult to act like a baby and have his "mommy" wipe him clean when she changes his diaper.  There can be cross interests as well.  People who are incontinent and have no choice but to wear diapers for need may not have any sexual attraction for them or any fetish, but there are many who have turned to AB or have become DL's as a way of coping with their medical need for wearing diapers.  Therefore, I say each person is an individual and while some enjoy baby play, it might not be a fetish sexually for them, but for others it very well is sexually stimulating.  Same can be said for DL's and those who are actually incontinent.  Another point that can be made is the term fetish is usually considered as a sexual interest in something you do that stimulates a part of your body.  You develop this interest and enjoyment from doing it.  I would say that even an AB gets some enjoyment from wearing diapers and regressing.  If it wasn't a pleasure to that person to wear a diaper and regress or be cared for by a "mommy", they surely wouldn't do it all the time.  It it a fetish in the sexual sense?  Maybe and maybe not.  Could their interest in doing it over and over be compared to a fetish even in the few cases where it might not actually be sexual (which is another debate in itself)?  I surely think so as it is stimulating and pleasurable in some way or another.  Otherwise, adults wouldn't continue to be AB's and wear diapers and regress.  It's pleasurable to them somehow and I think that in itself can be compared to a fetish.

I agree with this  :)  --  but to label it as a fetish as a broad label for everyone involved in AB or DL is misleading to the outside world, and possibly demeaning to those in this community. That's my only issue with it. And isn't the way the rest of the world perceives it important in terms of gaining understanding and acceptance? We should be willing to engage and talk openly, frankly and honestly about it and not fob people off to a Youtube channnel where they will learn that diaper wearing can be but is not always sexual, ie a fetish.

• Like 1

As I said before. If acquired at a (specially low or middle) single-digit age, this could not be sexual because that part of the brain is not yet built , connected or up nd running, There is one issue that can be confusing and misleading to the purveyors of pop psych. The nature of the sex organs themselves. In physiollogical/sensory psychology, there is what is known as the "homunculus". This is a visual representation of the animal - in this case human with the size of each part drawn in accordance to the amount of sensory organs ("nerve endings" in popular terms, which is inaccurate since there are actually physical strucures that do the work of "reading" the stimuli) . Basically, if I can remember from 47 years ago, there are four major sensory organ groups that are arranged according to what they transmit; heat, cold, pressure and pain. Now if you look at the homunculus, you find that the face, hands and some other prts are drawn much larger in proportion to the rest because they  have far more sensory organs per square centimeter than the rest. Among these super-dense areas are the sex organs, and especially pressure so that if you just touch them they go off the scale. While they cannot feed to the sex centers at age 5, 7 or 9, since those centers either do not exist yet or are, at least, non-functional, they still feed to the intermediate parts where the data is organized and interpreted. Consequently pop psych concludes that since "front end" organs are associated in the adult with sex. then the same must be true of the child, which is, of course, incorrect. However, the stimulation of these organs can still be quite a ride as the intermediate functions are active

The "fetish" would have started at the time of the "obsession"

Also, the things I outlined above explain why many, if not the overwhelming majority, of happily married men sometimes prefer masturbation at times to full sexual activity, much to the consternation of their wives who think they are deficient in some way from this refusal to take part in full sex (or any real sex)

• Like 1

A fetish can become sexualized or be sexual, but it must do so at puberty, when sexual information can be either added to it or be an original part of it. This is where a lot of teenage guys get in trouble. If they masterbate as usual (90% of males admit to it and 10% are liars; so the joke goes) and the image of a girl that they have their eye on gets conflated into the fantasies and she says she is not interested; that is going to hurt. And that conflation need not happen more than a few times, either

You're 15, you have had a thing for clothe diapers and rubber panties since you were 4. Then you add to that the image of that hot new girl, Alicia, putting them on you. Guess what

• Like 1

That's nice....except I wasn't thinking about any hot girls while spanking the monkey.  I was thinking about diapers.  During wet dreams I was dreaming about diapers.  I still dream about diapers on a fairly regular basis.  

You can try to shoehorn in my situation into your theory all you want.  The simple fact is that I have a diaper fetish.  And after decades of living with it, i'm fine with it.  How I got it, when I got it, whether it fits in the "well educated psychologists" theories is really nothing I'm that concerned about anymore.  I would have preferred to not have it when I was a teenager, but that ship has sailed.  

• Like 1

Then enjoy it

17 hours ago, dyperbole said:

Not sure what "well-educated psychologists" are saying.  But I doubt it's unheard of for someone who has an obsession with diapers before puberty to develop a diaper fetish during puberty.  

Just from my own experience, I had an unusual interest in diapers well before the age of 10.  As a teenager prior to going through puberty, I had purchased diapers and Gerber plastic panties numerous times.  Virtually all of actual dream portions of my wet dreams included diapers.  My first masturbation to orgasm was not only due to thinking about diapers, but I used both a diaper and baby oil during the session. 

16 hours ago, dyperbole said:

And as I said before, just because someone has an obsession with diapers at a young age does not preclude them from developing a diaper fetish at puberty. 

I agree!  I was a bedwetter and was put in cloth diapers and plastic pants every night until I was almost 6 years old.  I very well remember the exact moment when I became a diaper lover.  I was about 4-1/2 years old, diapered for bed under my footed pajamas and my dad was reading me a bedtime story on our living room couch.  I remember something triggerd my brain and I became very excited that I was wearing diapers and plastic pants.  Those feelings are still with me today and I was about 12 years old with a wet Pamper stuffed inside my underpants when I had my first memorable orgasm.  Dyperbole and I are proof that you can develop a diaper fetish at a young age well before puberty.

I honestly don't know what the hell to call it.   I masturbate in diapers and my first wet dream was about wetting pants.   AFIK- I've never masturbated to anything non-diaper related thought.  It's either the thought of me wearing a diaper, or projecting myself into that role.   I guess I have a diaper fetish, but I don't stand at attention when I put on a diaper.    I have my fair share of #3's in my diaper, but it's not a daily thing- and diapers are.  I gain comfort from diapers and I would call myself a little- but even that term has a different connotation.    I'm Popeye.  I am what I am, and that's all I am.   I'm a 50-year old male who is on his third diaper of the day.

The OP might be commenting on a thread he started that he was criticized because it sounded like he was forcing on a unwilling participant.   As far as I can tell, there are only two taboos in Daily Diapers.  One is such a taboo that I don't even want to reference, and the other is when the fetish/desire reaches a point that it controls the individual, rather than the fetish controlling you.   And on first reading of the OP posts, that's exactly how it read.  It sounded like he was manipulating his mother to get to wear diapers- and that sounded taboo.

On 12/10/2019 at 7:15 AM, spark said:

I honestly don't know what the hell to call it.   I masturbate in diapers and my first wet dream was about wetting pants.   AFIK- I've never masturbated to anything non-diaper related thought.  It's either the thought of me wearing a diaper, or projecting myself into that role.   I guess I have a diaper fetish, but I don't stand at attention when I put on a diaper.    I have my fair share of #3's in my diaper, but it's not a daily thing- and diapers are.  I gain comfort from diapers and I would call myself a little- but even that term has a different connotation.    I'm Popeye.  I am what I am, and that's all I am.   I'm a 50-year old male who is on his third diaper of the day.

The OP might be commenting on a thread he started that he was criticized because it sounded like he was forcing on a unwilling participant.   As far as I can tell, there are only two taboos in Daily Diapers.  One is such a taboo that I don't even want to reference, and the other is when the fetish/desire reaches a point that it controls the individual, rather than the fetish controlling you.   And on first reading of the OP posts, that's exactly how it read.  It sounded like he was manipulating his mother to get to wear diapers- and that sounded taboo.

God, this gets blown all out of proportion everytime I say something. Yet other people on other threads here post things that most people would consider taboo and it's all fair game. I don't say anything. But I share a half a second THOUGHT I had one day and everything gets blown out of proportion. Do you see why I have, over the past God knows how many years, not felt comfortable posting much? God help me if I ever post a picture. I'll be called fake news or somethihng.

For (hopefully) the last time, I didn't say anything to anyone. It was a thought I had for half a seccond that I chose to share because I thought it was relevant to the post. You all make it sound like I'm the only person in the whole world who has ever thought somethihng and then decided it was inappropriate to act on.

Welcome to the internet! You just discovered the one down side of it...What people really are capable of. All of our thoughts and struggles all on display and then some.

"Man is evil by nature because Man is a animal. Animals must fight to survive and mate hence the aggressive animal nature of Man"

The bottom line is, a diaper INTEREST/DESIRE that does not elicit sexual arousal is NOT A FETISH.  This interest or desire may have been rooted in the single digit ages of the individual or as a response to a trigger in their life (my psychological trigger was my parents divorcing and me being thrust into the "MAN OF THE HOUSE" role, and having the perception that I had to take care of my siblings in my father's absence.)

A diaper INTEREST/DESIRE that causes sexual arousal **IS** a fetish.  As Little Christine cited from his familiarity of psychology texts, a SEXUAL FETISH is formed at or after puberty.  This means a "security desire" for diapers may become sexualized at some point during or after puberty by making connections between diapers and sexual attractions, sensations, or feelings.  For instance, as with most horny adolescents, they find the pleasant sensations from masturbation.  If such intense sexual sensations are experienced while wearing diapers and by stroking through the diaper - the circuits can connect in the brain to associate diapers with sexual gratification thus development of a DIAPER FETISH.

Did the person who is was interested in diapers from a young age have a DIAPER FETISH before his/her first sexual arousal?  NO.  It was an interest or desire, still psychologically rooted but not as a sexual thing.  It was probably a feeling of security or safety or comfort, but not sexual so therefore not a FETISH.  Only after the brain's wiring connects the diapers to sexual sensation and gratification does the interest in diapers become a fetish.

• Like 2

Many words with a strict technical meaning are regularly and routinely used, by non-technical users, in a rather different meaning. "Shock" is a case in point. It is a medical term with a very well known and understood meaning ... yet we regularly read on the newspapers of people being "treated for shock" after a traumatic event when they were treated for no such thing. "Forensic" is another. Its technical meaning is "pertaining to the courtroom", hence "forensic science" ... the science which is used to assist enquiry into certain matters in the courtroom (e.g. the trajectory of a bullet or the reverse-engineering of the events leading up to a collision between two vehicles, based upon an examination of the damage they sustained and the positions in which they came to rest); and yet in popular usage, "forensic" is taken to mean "scientific" because of its association with the word science in the expression "forensic science" (which popular usage would therefore turn into a nonsensical tautology).

I think "fetish" is just such a word. It is regularly used to mean something which is an intense, even obsessive interest; but not everyone who uses it in this way necessarily means to imply that it has a sexual component, far less that it is an essential part of that person's sexual response.

I do not think it helps to argue that somebody MUST have meant something other than they did, on the basis of the strict technical meaning of the word(s) they deployed as opposed to the actual (and possibly inaccurate) meaning which they intended. You will be arguing from different premises, and no agreement or common understanding is likely to ensue.

The bottom line is that this site IS a safe space - or at least, a safer space than any other I have found, for those of us with this interest. And when I say "this interest" I am not limiting myself to AB/DL - because, as I often have to point out, the strapline to the website says that it is ALSO an Age Play playground ... and this is important. Not everyone here is into AB/DL ... some of us Age Players are "older littles". I am one of them. Yes, I am "little" (age about 6), and yes, I am "into" wetting (is it a "fetish" or not? I don't know. Nor do I care, really. It certainly has a sexual element to it ... but I can also enjoy sexual activity which is not connected to wetting ... and labels are for groceries, not people!). But am I "into" diapers? No.

So in many ways, I am the person on the margins here, The misfit in the eyes of many. Yet I fit better here than anywhere else; and I feel safer here than I do on any other mainstream kink or fetish site. Because while I may be "different" in some respects, what we have in common is much greater and more significant than our differences. So here I find understanding and acceptance from the majority, even though I am not the same as them. On other sites, even fetish and kink sites, this is not so.

• Like 2