LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tips on wetting/getting past inhibitions

I’m pretty good at wetting anywhere, but generally I have a problem with not completely emptying myself as a result of some medical issues. For this, I’ve been seeing a pelvic physical therapist, and she gave me some tips to make it easier to pee that I thought I’d pass on.

The muscles involved in urination need to relax in order for you to pass urine, and this can be hard to do in certain positions and places (like a car, or your parents’ kitchen ?)

To help relax these muscles, take a deep, diaphragmatic breath, breathing into your stomach. Then, let it go and “bulge” gently with your anus as though you were passing gas. Don’t strain. Hold for a second, relax, and do another diaphragmatic breath. Repeat.

What this does is relaxes your pelvic floor. Specifically, it lowers the resting pressure of the muscles involved in urination, making it easier to pee. I did this while hooked up to a machine that shows the resting pressure of those muscles and clearly saw how it declined.

I’m under orders to do this every time I pee, which will hopefully help me to completely empty and stop getting UTIs.

• Like 1
I’m pretty good at wetting anywhere, but generally I have a problem with not completely emptying myself as a result of some medical issues. For this, I’ve been seeing a pelvic physical therapist, and she gave me some tips to make it easier to pee that I thought I’d pass on.
The muscles involved in urination need to relax in order for you to pass urine, and this can be hard to do in certain positions and places (like a car, or your parents’ kitchen [emoji28])
To help relax these muscles, take a deep, diaphragmatic breath, breathing into your stomach. Then, let it go and “bulge” gently with your anus as though you were passing gas. Don’t strain. Hold for a second, relax, and do another diaphragmatic breath. Repeat.
What this does is relaxes your pelvic floor. Specifically, it lowers the resting pressure of the muscles involved in urination, making it easier to pee. I did this while hooked up to a machine that shows the resting pressure of those muscles and clearly saw how it declined.
I’m under orders to do this every time I pee, which will hopefully help me to completely empty and stop getting UTIs.
Yeah no joy with that, I am straight cath and diaper guy only .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
On 12/3/2019 at 12:13 AM, Cruiser 03 said:

Yeah no joy with that, I am straight cath and diaper guy only .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

How long do you or have you used a cath at a time? And has it changed your ability to hold your urine?