LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

German School Diapers

My german isn't very good but I believe it starts off saying that the bathrooms were finally locked and the proposed solution, "hygeine pants" were provided in each classroom and should last from breakfast to the afternoon.   Something about it was just panties but also extremely funny to be diapered again but you get used to it and some day you won't notice it anymore.

From the you tube comments it was an April Fools joke done with the support of the drama department at the school.   Would be neat to have the subtitles in English.   

I can just see it: a person from here goes into the German army and is "Windelhelm" Klink, where he meets his American counterpart, Col. Rubber-t Hogan (A Hulk of a man wearing cloth diapers)

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2019 at 5:19 AM, Little Christine said:

I can just see it: a person from here goes into the German army and is "Windelhelm" Klink, where he meets his American counterpart, Col. Rubber-t Hogan (A Hulk of a man wearing cloth diapers)

I love this scenario!

Being named Le Beau" I can see why you would. As for me, I know nothing: Nothing

• 2 months later...
On 12/17/2019 at 2:59 PM, BabyJune said:

Actually, the German word for "diaper" is "windel." "Gummihosen" is German for "rubber pants."

Gummihosen sounds like something Cubby needs after drinking too much gummiberry juice.

• Like 1

I think we are getting a hozen here

• 1 month later...

I recall reading that this was satire. My German's good enough to understand about 2/3 of it,  but not good enough to determine dry, Onionesque sarcasm. Unfortunately the video has been taken down due to a terms of service violation. I'd assume it was due to copyright,  rather than content, as it wasn't obscene. 

• 2 months later...

Random guy from germany here. I remember seeing this. The joke is actually very sarcastic. Many toiletts in german schools are just disgusting, disfunctional or not available due to kids messing around (for example in my old school some kids found it funny to put whole paper roles in every toilet). This joke was meant to show the absurdity of the school toilet situation and also the state of many german schools, that just do not have the money to even repair broken toilets - a basic need.

• 4 weeks later...