LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Elton John Reveals he wore a diaper during performance

This one blew me away ,Every Samuel L. Jackson movie was filmed diapered ,hes been IC for many years .if you look back at some of the "frustrated Liberache years" over the top flamboyant for the period, knowing that he can rock a diaper without a huge male mental health moment is why he will always be Sir Elton ,in truth i have respected him for many years ,when he dared to love, accept & try and bring some joy to Ryan White' s short life it really defined who the man is off stage .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/30/2019 at 6:26 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

This one blew me away ,Every Samuel L. Jackson movie was filmed diapered ,hes been IC for many years .

That's probably not true. Same with the Katy Perry story about her wearing throughout high school. Those IC websites that have a celebrity section always reference each other, rather than verifiable sources. A few years ago, there were tons of articles and videos about how Japanese women were wearing diapers to work to keep up with their male counterparts and to break taboos. Every part of it seemed like a clear parody of Japanese culture,  but the more people wrote on it, the more verifiable it seemed to everyone. After doing extensive research, and going far beyond the dozens of articles about it, I found the original source was the Japanese equivalent of the Onion. It was satire. 

Think about how many people believe that we swallow 7 to 9 spiders a year. (The old myth was in a lifetime, but that just wasn't sensational enough apparently.) It's hard enough to swat a spider when you sneak up on it. Why would they crawl down the throat of a giant predator, and why wouldn't we feel it? 

My general advice is that if something "blows you away," and sounds absurd, perfectly ironic, or too good to be true, look into it further, because there's a good chance that it isn't. This is especially important now that ethics have deteriorated so much in modern journalism. It's all about the clicks now.

• Like 1