LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for friends that like to poop in diapers PMs welcome

Send me a PM if you’re bored too. Messers welcome male or female, I’m a male age 19 in case you’ve never seen me around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I've been pooping in my diapers for quite sometime now, and I'm never using the toilet again.

Diapers are more convenient, it's very relaxing to pee/poop in them, comfy to wear, and they're cleaner that toilets. ^ω^ 

Let's be honest: public toilets are the fucking worst!
Who knows when they were last cleaned, there's always 1-ply TP (which isn't good if you had Taco Bell for lunch), some people don't fucking flush, and there's so much space underneath and on top of the stalls that you're paranoid that somebody is secretly listening to you or watching you. Seriously, fuck toilets.

• Like 2

When I don't have on a diaper and I need to poop, I don't sit down.  I hover and aim rather than sitting down.  Ever since I had surgery in October, I've not sat on a toilet for poopie.  I don't always have on a diaper when I need to but I have my principles.

13 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I poop my diapers when ever I need to poop, only cause I love pooping my diaper. 

I honestly haven't sat to poop in probably close to 3 months.  After getting out of the hospital from my implant surgery, I couldn't sit due to not being able to bend my penis (implant surgery swelling).  I learned to hover/aim/fire.  When I can't wear diapers, I will do the hover/aim routine but I much prefer to poop in my diapers.  For a month or so it was painful to bend myself into the tight diaper but now since I'm getting more comfortable in my diapers, I have only used diapers to poop.

I've been pooping in my diapers for quite sometime now, and I'm never using the toilet again.
Diapers are more convenient, it's very relaxing to pee/poop in them, comfy to wear, and they're cleaner that toilets. ^ω^ [emoji173]
Let's be honest: public toilets are the fucking worst!
Who knows when they were last cleaned, there's always 1-ply TP (which isn't good if you had Taco Bell for lunch), some people don't fucking flush, and there's so much space underneath and on top of the stalls that you're paranoid that somebody is secretly listening to you or watching you. Seriously, fuck toilets.

Amen to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On 12/6/2019 at 10:28 AM, Wetonme21 said:

I love the way it feels when you have to go and just take your time while you do it.  I've been out of diapers for a bit recently and I just ended up doing it in panties or underwear 

I used to mess my underwear. Only thing I didn't like was the telltale racing stripe it left on my jeans.

I like that feeling, too. And I've been out of diapers for a bit recently as well.

9 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

I used to mess my underwear. Only thing I didn't like was the telltale racing stripe it left on my jeans.

I like that feeling, too. And I've been out of diapers for a bit recently as well.

If I end up doing it in panties or underwear, I usually just put some black leggings on, and or just do it in them.  But I have only done any of that while home.  I've only gone in diapers one time while out and about.  I prefer just to wet them while I'm out.

• 3 weeks later...