LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting Day

I have a fishing addiction, and thus have a nice boat here on the Texas gulf coast.  I invited another couple to fish with me (partner stayed home) this past Wednesday.  About mid way through the trip I was bent over digging in a storage compartment with the wind at my back, and could feel my shirt blow up.  I was wearing a Tena Slip Max Maxi, and was pretty sure that if anyone was looking at the time, they’d have surely seen the waistband sticking up out of my jeans.  I stood up, and went about doing what we were doing.

We got back to the marina, cleaned the boat, and went to eat there at the restaurant.  My buddy got up to make a call, and his wife asked “hey, I don’t mean to pry, but are you wearing a diaper”?  (We are close friends, so I know she’s comfortable enough to ask).  “Yep” I responded, “I just don’t have the bladder I once had”.  She told me she wore “lady pull-ups” as she put it, but was finding out they didn’t have the capacity she was looking for.  She said “I want something I can just pee in if I can’t find a restroom”.  I told her there were great diapers out there, and was about to tell her what kind when her husband came back mid conversation.  She just brought him into the conversation “Charles was telling me that I should try a diaper instead of these pull-ups.....”

And so the conversation went.  Nothing like aging and talking about diapers like you’d talk about anything else in life.  I wrote down the names of favorites for her to try, and encouraged her to email the usual companies for samples.  

I can’t wait to see if her butt is a bit more padded next time I see her, lol. 

• Like 3

I used to go fishing in Lake Michigan diapered as well.  Of course, my fishing friend was also a member here so diapers were the norm for the day.  When away from other boats, the pants came off and we just fished in our shirts and diapers.  Not something you can do with your regular fishing buddies!  Unfortunately my friend passed away about 2-1/2 years ago from cancer.  I expect his wife and grown son discovered all his stash of diapers and plastic pants.  He had even told me once that his son asked him if "there's anything you want me to get rid of quietly when you pass".  Even though he said he never told his wife or family about his love of wearing diapers, we both agreed that they probably knew but just never said anything.,

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 11/29/2019 at 8:36 AM, PoopyDiaperDude said:

I have a fishing addiction, and thus have a nice boat here on the Texas gulf coast.  I invited another couple to fish with me (partner stayed home) this past Wednesday.  About mid way through the trip I was bent over digging in a storage compartment with the wind at my back, and could feel my shirt blow up.  I was wearing a Tena Slip Max Maxi, and was pretty sure that if anyone was looking at the time, they’d have surely seen the waistband sticking up out of my jeans.  I stood up, and went about doing what we were doing.

We got back to the marina, cleaned the boat, and went to eat there at the restaurant.  My buddy got up to make a call, and his wife asked “hey, I don’t mean to pry, but are you wearing a diaper”?  (We are close friends, so I know she’s comfortable enough to ask).  “Yep” I responded, “I just don’t have the bladder I once had”.  She told me she wore “lady pull-ups” as she put it, but was finding out they didn’t have the capacity she was looking for.  She said “I want something I can just pee in if I can’t find a restroom”.  I told her there were great diapers out there, and was about to tell her what kind when her husband came back mid conversation.  She just brought him into the conversation “Charles was telling me that I should try a diaper instead of these pull-ups.....”

And so the conversation went.  Nothing like aging and talking about diapers like you’d talk about anything else in life.  I wrote down the names of favorites for her to try, and encouraged her to email the usual companies for samples.  

I can’t wait to see if her butt is a bit more padded next time I see her, lol. 

What ever happened with her, did she start wearing diapers?

• 2 weeks later...