LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Thanksgiving!

willnotwill

Got up early and did my run (about the only thing at this point I take my diaper off for).    Showered, rediapered (NSC Supreme Light blue), and now am getting ready to start cooking.    My wife is doing the turkey this year (usually I deep fry it, but she's doing it in the oven).   I made the sauces yesterday, I'm on the hook for the oyster dressing and salad today, so I don't have much to do until an hour before we eat.

Hope everybody is having a nice padded day!

Enjoy, hope everything comes out perfect. 
Got an easy one this year, for ourselves. Be going to visit my sister one town over, she insists she’s got everything covered. But we, me and my wife, will help out with whatever, once we are there. Oh, and I bring the beer. 
?HAPPY THANKSGIVING! ?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Going to be a long day for me, heading to my sisters for dinner in about 15mins, then back home before 9pm so I can head to work, no sleep for me today, but I'll sleep good when I get of work tomorrow morning.

happy+thanksgiving.jpg

I had a nice, quiet Thanksgiving.  No family drama for once- no ambulance or police were involved, so it was very nice. Then again, we didn't have any relatives over. ?  We had roasted turkey, sweet potatoes, corn in a herb-butter sauce, home made mashed potatoes, and stuffing. And pie, so much pie- oreo pie, pumpkin pie, and lemon meringue.  The kitties stuffed themselves silly with turkey and whipped cream for dessert. 

Deep fried turkey always makes me think of this:

tenor.gif?itemid=12828278