LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caregiver Question

dlsafrica

Been wondering this for a couple of days, so I thought I would ask...

Do you think having a caregiver that is in a job that is... in the caregiving or nurturing idustry so to speak (don't know how else to phrase it) leads to a more holistic experience of being cared for etc?

If noone replies to this, I will understand. I wasn't exactly clear on what I meant, but words fail me right now

You mean an ABDL caregiver that works in nursing/healthcare field?  I don't know, as it depends on the person.  Some might not want to care for another person after work but others might really enjoy it.  I don't think there would be a significant difference between caregivers who are in healthcare vs. not.

I dont think the profession of someone really would make the experience better to be honest. I've heard from some people in the healthcare industry they wouldn't want an AB partner as it would be too much like working 24/7. Others have said they'd love it because they enjoy caring for someone and that's why their in the healthcare field. Not everyone though went into healthcare because they love being a caregiver, some do it for other reasons as well.

M

On the flip side, my Daddy is in retail and he provides an absolutely incredible experience because he's just naturally a Daddy and loves the experience so much. Combining his love of being a Daddy and his love of me I think is what makes it a natural and incredible care giving experience. So, I dont think the profession of a person is the most critical factor or even necessarily a big one.

Been wondering this for a couple of days, so I thought I would ask...
Do you think having a caregiver that is in a job that is... in the caregiving or nurturing idustry so to speak (don't know how else to phrase it) leads to a more holistic experience of being cared for etc?
If noone replies to this, I will understand. I wasn't exactly clear on what I meant, but words fail me right now
My aide is a CNA has passed drug, alcohol tests, background investìģations, is an EMT and maintains his CPR card for infant through elderly, and has passed a seperate backround check for clearance to work with at risk elderly and disabled children ,being my aide is his only job unfortunately it's not an exciting job ,nor is it a get rich quick opportunity ,like all public service he is underpaid @13.50 PH and he is lucky ,most positions don't allow overtime (3 years ago it was passed into law that aides get OT ,in reality most case managers split schedules so nobody gets more than 32 hours a week , i have had him so long hes "grandfathered" so he works 50 hours a week 32 at straight time, time and half the remainder .
He's been my aide since I got sick ,his crazy ex wife was my aide ,she stopped taking her antipsychotic and de compensated ,I replaced her with him as we already were aquanted , he's 4 years younger than i am, so hes more like a little brother from another mother ,I am very particular about who can access my home and myself ,hes the only person with unrestricted access to come and go as he pleases ,sometimes his day consists of diaper changes ,doing a load of diapers and kicking ass on "call of duty" i bought an X box to watch him play . At this point we are like an old married couple who finishes each others sentences ,hes very good at knowing when to duck ( he can tell when I am about to unload at some deserving moron who is pissing me off) as well as talking me down ,I have a few simple lines in the sand ,you are warned what not to try ,when inevitably you think your smarter and can cross a line , I will park my Wheelchair in your ass .
If you have any non dumb questions ( the only dumb question is the one you dont ask and can't answer ) feel free to post or PM and i will answer it , i am the shy, quiet type ,NOT !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I think it would mostly depend on the individual person? 

I could see low-paid healthcare worker discovering ABDL, then perhaps offering paid ABDL-specific "caregiving" (like a professional Mommy/ Daddy or Nanny) as a side gig at higher rates, or going full-time Professional Mommy/Nanny/Daddy if there are enough ABDL clients in the area. 

• Like 1
I think it would mostly depend on the individual person? 
I could see low-paid healthcare worker discovering ABDL, then perhaps offering paid ABDL-specific "caregiving" (like a professional Mommy/ Daddy or Nanny) as a side gig at higher rates, or going full-time Professional Mommy/Nanny/Daddy if there are enough ABDL clients in the area. 
That's not outside the realm of possibility ,however I honestly dont see a community "density" that would make it worthwhile ? Great idea though !

12 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I think it would mostly depend on the individual person

I agree with cute kitten.

My mommy was a home care Palliative end of life care nurse when I first met her and she said changing me was like being at work not in a bad way but just she does it all the time and it did not bother her as she was so used to doing it.

but can see where some would not want to do it when they get home. I don't wear 24/7 but only when I can so it's not all the time.

21 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

That's not outside the realm of possibility ,however I honestly dont see a community "density" that would make it worthwhile ? Great idea though !

Density being as in, are there enough nearby ABDL clients a professional Mommy/Nanny/Daddy could make a living off of it.  Or having enough ABDL clients who would be willing to travel.  I imagine in big cities such as New York one might be able to make a living. 

Density being as in, are there enough nearby ABDL clients a professional Mommy/Nanny/Daddy could make a living off of it.  Or having enough ABDL clients who would be willing to travel.  I imagine in big cities such as New York one might be able to make a living. 
Big cities it's possible ,but remember we are talking about a hidden population with a disposable income ,and in numerous cases "similar" related business has been run out of town on a rail or has faced years of protests and hate mail,city council meetings etc ,client intimidation etc .
I am an unusual person I was a caregiver ,I am sick and getting care now ,but realize anď appreciate it takes all kinds of kinks to make the world go round , live and let live , I am incontinent by God, DL by choice ,diapers and talk there off don't offend or surprize me .