LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Diapers Do You Wear To Bed?

I'm curious about those who wear diapers to bed nightly to see what brand that they wear.  Some questions are, what brand do you wear?  Do you wear the same night diaper that you wear in the day, or are your night diapers more absorbent, thicker and longer lasting than your day diapers?  What do you like best about the diaper you have chosen to wear to bed?  Has it always worked well for you?  Do you ever get up in the morning and find that your diaper has leaked or is it soaked but not leaking?  How many hours can your night diaper last you on average before you start to have a problem or it starts to leak?  Do you ever have to get up in the middle of the night to change diapers if it's soaked or too wet?  If you wear a different diaper in the day, what is the major difference between your night diaper and your daytime diaper?

• Like 1

Abena M2 with a diaper cover. I usually skip the diaper cover during the day.

I sometimes and should much more frequently wear cloth at night. Trying to be a little more green. I have them. I just don’t like them as much.

I rarely have to change during the night, but I have had to in the past. I usually wet while going to sleep and wake up at least once and usually twice to pee again. It can get pretty wet. If it does leak, it’s not overflow so much as bad luck in the position I was in when I peed.

I like the Abenas because they don’t feel wet. By the time I wake up for that second wetting, my cloth diapers so feel wet. I supposed a second stuffer would fix that, but I don’t like a lot of thickness when I sleep.

Lot of questions …

1  Some questions are, what brand do you wear?
Abena M4

2  Do you wear the same night diaper that you wear in the day, or are your night diapers more absorbent, thicker and longer lasting than your day diapers?
Don’t wear during the day.

3  What do you like best about the diaper you have chosen to wear to bed?
Up to the task and reasonably priced.

4  Has it always worked well for you?
Fewer leaks now than in the past.  Think it’s a combination of positioning diaper higher in the front and more frequent smaller releases.

5  Do you ever get up in the morning and find that your diaper has leaked or is it soaked but not leaking?
Never very wet in the back.  Occasional leaks due to sleeping/wetting position.

6  How many hours can your night diaper last you on average before you start to have a problem or it starts to leak?
Generally go to bed around 11:00 pm and up at 7:00 am, it lasts that long.

7  Do you ever have to get up in the middle of the night to change diapers if it's soaked or too wet?
Not in recent years.

8  If you wear a different diaper in the day, what is the major difference between your night diaper and your daytime diaper?
As in 2 above, don’t wear during the day.

Hope this helps.

I wear Northshore Supreme briefs with a cloth pull-up over that along with baby pants. Because I am on diuretics, sometimes the diaper leaks but I put on a Goodnights bed pad if I think that might happen. The bed is totally protected so the Goodnights pad is just to save me from having to wash sheets on work days. If I happen to wake up in the middle of the night, I will chang my diaper if needed. During the work day I wear a Abena M3 pull-up to work. On days off I will wear Northshore Supreme Lites or Crinklz Aquanaunts.

What brand do you wear?  To bed I wear cloth diapers and a plastic pant

Do you wear the same night diaper that you wear in the day, or are your night diapers more absorbent, thicker and longer lasting than your day diapers?  During the day I wear attends, cloth is too inconvenient to change. Cloth diapers provide 360 degrees absorbency. Cloth diapers are thicker that is for sure, then again I like bulky diapers. I can’t see my day time diaper last as long as my cloth diaper.

What do you like best about the diaper you have chosen to wear to bed?  I like the looks and feel of cloth diapers to my personal opinion they are more authentic, authenticity is very important for me and the points mentioned above.

Has it always worked well for you?  In comparison; I had fewer leaks with cloth than with disposable diapers especially if you sleep on your side or belly

Do you ever get up in the morning and find that your diaper has leaked or is it soaked but not leaking?  In general if I wake up in the morning my diaper is completely soaked. Leaks are rare a lot of it depends on the plastic pant one chooses. I have maybe five or six leaks per year but nothing serious.

How many hours can your night diaper last you on average before you start to have a problem or it starts to leak?  I’ll put on my night time diaper well before I go to bed. In average I’ll wear it somewhere between eight or nine hours

Do you ever have to get up in the middle of the night to change diapers if it's soaked or too wet?  It has happened but not too often, if I wake up and I feel my diaper is already soaked I’ll change it, I like the changing routine, getting out of a wet one and put on a dry diaper.

If you wear a different diaper in the day, what is the major difference between your night diaper and your daytime diaper?  If I could have it my way I would wear cloth during the day as well. As said before wearing cloth during the day is not very convenient if you have to go to work. In order to get the desired absorbency cloth will become very bulky. Attends are rather thin and do a decent job I think. In average I’ll use two disposables per day.

To bed I wear Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima, same as my everyday use diaper

In weekends I use ABU or similar ABDL diaper, both out and to bed, they last a long time with stuffers, so its usually the same diaper I put on at noon
Some times I take out the stuffers before bed (I don't really like the bulk as I sleep on the side)

I also use the same diaper day and night, Tranquility ATN.  I normally use a Huggies Little Movers size 6 as a stuffer.  Recently I switched to a size 5 and the results have not noticeably changed.  Yesterday I found  an opened pack of a brand called Up and Up in a size 5 I had forgotten about.  This baby diaper is very thin compared to the Huggies diapers but my supply of Huggies is getting low and I don't want to have to shop this coming weekend (read: crazy) so I used the Up and Up diaper as a stuffer during the day.  Early afternoon I had to change the used stuffer.  So today I'm trying 2 of the thinner baby diapers to see how they will work.  I always wear plastic pants with my diapers and over the years I have found that if any leaks occur they have always been contained within the plastic pants whether during the day or at night.

Wow... lots of questions.   I switch out brands, but because everything's "premium", I don't usually worry if it'll last all night.   Now, for the questions...

1:  generally, I'm in a Bambino bianco or ABU Simple.  But when I have time to sleep in, I'll wear something with more capacity (Crinklz, Rearz, Mega Max, etc)

2/8:  Well, I don't wear in the daytime except on rare occasions when I have absolutely nothing to do on a weekend.  But yes.

3:  They fit me best of all the brands I've tried.

4:  pretty much.   The only exception there is when I had to move up to the XL size (more for the higher rise than waist).  Given how many brands are made, I just don't feel secure in the "L" size anymore.

5:  I have had leaks - more with the ABU than Bambino.  Always out the left leg too for some reason.

6:  No problem going all night.  It's only on those days if I put on a diaper as soon as I get home from work that I run the risk of over saturating.

7:  The only time I've ever done that is if I had an "emergency" (aka - think it's a fart and end up 'exploding' in the diaper).  I won't sleep in that or risk having that leak all over the bed.  (yuk)

1 what brand do you wear?
attends heavy absorbency briefs

2  Do you wear the same night diaper that you wear in the day, or are your night diapers more absorbent, thicker and longer lasting than your day diapers?
I wear the same diapers day and night

3  What do you like best about the diaper you have chosen to wear to bed?
Up to the task and reasonably priced as long as I add a boost pad.

4  Has it always worked well for you?
Fewer leaks now than in the past.  Think it’s a combination of positioning diaper higher in the front.

5  Do you ever get up in the morning and find that your diaper has leaked or is it soaked but not leaking?
very wet in the back.  Occasional leaks due to sleeping/wetting position.

6  How many hours can your night diaper last you on average before you start to have a problem or it starts to leak?
Generally go to bed around 10:00 pm and up at 4:30 am, it lasts that long.

7  Do you ever have to get up in the middle of the night to change diapers if it's soaked or too wet?
no due to not knowing I never wake you until the alarm goes off

I wear either  barnyard, safari or princess or any of the crinklz range also lil monster ones.

I do wear during the day and I mostly stick to the crinklz range however I do sometimes wear molicare premium.

I have only leaked a couple of times but most of the time I can even wear my nighttime diaper for a couple of hours after I wake especially if it’s a safari or barnyard.

Nope I don’t have to get up in the night to change.

My reason for choose these diapers are for a couple of reasons and they are these are the ones I’m most comfortable in and the other is capacity they hold lots especially the safari. I don’t generally wear the safari too often in the daytime as they are really thick and make me waddle a bit.

• Like 1
On 11/26/2019 at 11:42 AM, rusty pins said:

I'm curious about those who wear diapers to bed nightly to see what brand that they wear.  Some questions are, what brand do you wear?  Do you wear the same night diaper that you wear in the day, or are your night diapers more absorbent, thicker and longer lasting than your day diapers?  What do you like best about the diaper you have chosen to wear to bed?  Has it always worked well for you?  Do you ever get up in the morning and find that your diaper has leaked or is it soaked but not leaking?  How many hours can your night diaper last you on average before you start to have a problem or it starts to leak?  Do you ever have to get up in the middle of the night to change diapers if it's soaked or too wet?  If you wear a different diaper in the day, what is the major difference between your night diaper and your daytime diaper?

I wear BetterDry or Crinklz to bed. I've tried many others, but those fit me just right and almost never leak.  My regular daytime/evening diaper is Tena Slip Active Fit (Max in the day, Ultima in the evening).  For some reason, Tena diapers leak like mad if I wear them to bed.  Most of the premium ABDL diapers leak for me if I wear them to bed too.  I love ABU Space, but always get  wetness seeping out the back of the leg holes.  I have to really soak a BetterDry to make that happen.  I'm pretty amazed some mornings when just about all of the padding is wet, but no wet patches on the cotton trainers I wear over them.  I can get 8-10 hours from a BetterDry and have never had to get up and change in the middle of the night.

Do not  wear during the day except on long trips or flights.I wear ID slip maximum plus diapers at night with plastic pants as they are cloth backed.Hardly ever do I have leaks only if I really overload the diaper and it cant handle the amount of urine.I get about 8-12 hours out of a diaper before it starts to leak.

If I slept alone, I would probably wear my Babykins pull-on cloth diapers and plastic pants to bed.  As a side-sleeper, they are bullet-proof and will effortlessly last 10 hours.

As a compromise to the fact that I share my household with kids and my bed with wife, most nights I will wear a Molicare slip maxi (not the premium, so plastic and a bit crinkly for day use) but under waterproof vinyl pants lined with dual layer terry towelling.  The terry towel catches the almost-inevitable minor leaks from the disposables.  Most nights my waterproofs are dry enough to play again.  A bad leak might mean I simply put them in my nappy wash hamper and replace them with another pair the next night.

I've never had to change in the middle of the night and that's after nearly 10.5 months of permanent night wearing.

Over time, my bladder has shrunk with 24/7 and I find myself rarely leaking at night now.  The thing is, I also find myself not remembering wetting sometimes.  I suspect a major wet on my side would mean a major leak so if that becomes a thing, I may need to reconsider my night time strategy.

1.  Abena M4 with a Pampers as a booster and a cloth line plastic diaper cover.

2. During the day I wear Rearz Inspire.

3. The diaper combo works great for me.

4. It took a while for me to find this diaper combo but it has been my night time choice for a few years.

5. In the morning, my diaper is always wet but hardly ever leaks.

6  I'll sleep 8-10 hours and my diaper rarely leaks.

7. I don't get up for a diaper change at night. No need to.

8. The Abena M4 has printing on it and Rearz Inspire is all white. I like the all white during the day because they like the Pampers I was in the first time I was a toddler/kid.

I feel like I should specify that I'm not a bedwetter; I wear overnight because I want to.

Usually I'm either in a GoodNite or Always Discreet, because I'd have to use/toss it out before work in the AM anyways.

I typically wear PeakABU’s or Simple Ultras at night with the occasional Little Rawrs. During the day I typically wear SDK’s, Kiddos and Billisimo’s. In an attempt to clear out my old diaper inventory over the last month and a half I’ve been wearing all sorts of premium AB brands. I’ve been having issues with leaking at night and needing to change mid night since I’ve made the switch, but in a week or so I’ll have finally burned through all of my least favorite AB diapers and can return to my normal assortment. It’s amazing how spoiled I’ve gotten. Any one of the diapers I’ve been trying to use up over the last month I would have killed for years ago. Some were even past favorites of mine and then something better came along. It’s a great time to be a AB or DL. 

These

I live in a girls' home, which means two things. I am am diapered in such a way that I do not cause a great deal of work by needing to be changed often. The idea is just to put me in diapers that go for the longest time between needing to gbe changed. Second, I am always in skirts, dresses or babydolls so however thick my diapers they do not show or create any problems. So, I get put in a diaper before breakfast and changed just after supper. My diaper is the same day or night. That makes me eiasier to keep and the ladies can pay more attention to the girls they like. Of course, I am wet most of the time,k being dry for only about 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes at night. My diaper can be pulled down to do #2 and put back up again. If I complain about being wet all the time, all I get is tickled until I cannot move anymore or even cry anymore

Cloth diapers/PUL pants under a footed blanket sleeper in the winter, "shortie" pajamas in the mild weather and Onesies (snap crotch) in the summer (even with air conditioning).

Daytime I wear Angelfluff Ultimate 3 custom contour ultra high rise with built in double soaker and full size,full length insert .

At night I wear Angelfluff super heavyweight night diaper built in double soaker & three inserts .

The day diaper of course has a bit less of a footprint and can more or less disappear under clothes .

My night time isn't remotely discrete, it is complete full coverage diaper and allows me uninterrupted sleep for as long as 14 hours and allows me to be me ,a side sleeper without leaks ,it can and will fully contain anything you do in your sleep.

I always order my custom ultra rise for that extra absorbency protection (about 2" higher than high rise)I do the same with my plastic,PUL,Rubber pants .My daytime pant is Angelfluff "blue Ice " its a material and pant ,made exclusively for Angelfluff by Gary ,I get it with wrapped elastic and both snap on and pull on .

Night time I wear custom Babykin's rubber bloomers.

Be it U3 or night diaper I go ultra rise with a minimum 11" wide crotch my pants are the same and that allows my 12" crotch onesies to wrap up and hold the the entire crotch against my body for optimal protection on all sides.

What I like about my diapers ,is they are all tailored to both my measurements and my fitting preferences ,so over the years as they get used and washed and broken in ,they have become as comfortable as a second skin and are so so soft.I don't have to worry ,I have complete confidence in my diaper being on my ass rather than my mind .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk