LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ottawa/Gatineau ABDL Friends

Indvnr

Hello there! Im in the Ottawa/Gatineau area been into ABDL/Mommy/Daddy lay for quite sometime. Obviously out on my own its quite different to explore and would love to have more people to chat with about ABDL lifestyle and just being diaper lovers in general :). If its important to anyone im 26, male - Can fit into a strong dad role but also enjoy being pampered.

anyone else in the area up for some chatting?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yay awesome I mean if you guys are ever up to discuss the lifestyle I would be more than happy - no knowing anyone to chat with about it or not knowing people in the area makes it a but hard to explore :P

• 1 month later...

I am in Ottawa. I have shows and events regularly, but I don't don't do much with the kink and fetish worlds, anymore. My current partner is not interested.

You can find out more about my shows and events on my Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/msnationalcapitalleatherpride/

There used to be occasional (monthly) ABDL munches organised by a man/baby in Gatineau, but I think he is too busy to work on it anymore.

Both Wicked Wanda's and The Alternative are good places to go, to begin exploring the local kink, fetish, BDSM, and ABDL worlds. I am sure that there are events and meetups being organized on Fetlife, Collarspace, and maybe Alt.com.

• 10 months later...
50 minutes ago, Demonwolf1 said:

I just got on to this site again I forgot about my profile years ago but I’m kinda new to this site haven’t really been on here since I made my profile. I’m also trying to find ppl in the Ottawa area and the Valley to 

Want to mess together just curious to do it with someone