Depends real fit 

Are not big deal under a suit 

Diferent story with an abdl nappy 

Sounds great that you didn't have any incident 

I hope you weren't to concern and were able to enjoy the celebration 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2019 at 5:15 AM, Andrew54 said:

Well, I and my suit survived, no leaks.

The products are pretty good these days. The only thing is that for guys you cant easily use urinals when your out. I try to find a stall so I can use the bathroom when Im out and dont want to wet myself. I have pulled down a pullout a couple times at the urinal at my local bar because there is only one stall and its sometimes not available. It draws stares if somebody notices. Being older is a good excuse these days I guess.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/3/2022 at 8:06 AM, RubberheetRob said:

IMO  wearing pull-ups under a suit or any other day clothing  is no big deal.  After all,  underwear is underwear.  Wear what you need and like and what makes you feel "safe."

Agreed. At our age, nothing less than thick diapers (so thick that you cannot cross your legas above the knee) traditional baby panties, short dresses or babydolls, and sleeping on a rubber sheet will do. That way you  cannot help but KNOW you are being treated like a baby, evewn if you ARE 5 years old (or 6 or 13). I had the occasion to use pullups after surgery 3 years ago "just in case" after having a catheter in me for a week, something else I do NOT want to have to deal with again, and I could still hold it like a big girl (DAMMIT!!) and they are a big yawn

• 4 months later...

Lots of urinals have privacy panels now.  I pull it out a leg hole and with loose fitting cloths, my pull up stays in and is hidden.  Next level, will be wearing diaper that I can use a urinal with. 

• 3 months later...

I love the way wearing adult pull-ups under a suit can make me feel so powerful and sexy. It always adds a certain flair to my outfit that I just can't get enough of. Plus, it's a great way to keep me feeling comfortable and confident all day long

I recently came across Phoneamommy, and I'm so glad I did! It's an amazing resource for anyone interested in adult diaper fetish and call girls. The website is extremely well-designed and easy to navigate, and the content is top-notch.

Check here  phoneamommy.