LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Does Anyone Wanna Be My Mommy

sgjcv

Guest John_Q_Sample

Dear SGJVC,

If I were you, I would just sit infront of your computer for awhile- watching as the number of views and responses for this post skyrocket. The women here truly adore such clever and creative ways of getting their attention! You da man!

PS I think the only thing that might add to the attractive flavorings of this post is if you make some comentary about how you like to sit in a poopy diaper...

:whistling:

Dear SGJVC,

If I were you, I would just sit infront of your computer for awhile- watching as the number of views and responses for this post skyrocket. The women here truly adore such clever and creative ways of getting their attention! You da man!

PS I think the only thing that might add to the attractive flavorings of this post is if you make some comentary about how you like to sit in a poopy diaper...

that icky

and besides I don where diapys anymore

There's no need to be condecending, John. He didn't post anything sickening, he was just trying his luck. Good on him, if anyone wants a mommy or a partner I should hope that they follow suit. Although, using the correct forum would probably gleen better results.

Dear SGJVC,

Hey that might actually work. I've seen it work.

:)

I wanna try and be a Mommy, but I don’t have a big lap to sit on and I don’t have enough strength to hold anyone. I would like to, but I don’t have that telepathic power to read minds or a supernatural power to endure the strong odor of a poopy mess. I don’t have that authoritative presence or a commanding voice that anyone would listen to. I don’t possess the calm happiness that glows out of a Mommy’s face; or the gray stare when she is saying you’ve done wrong. I don’t own a pair of heal shoes that clack, clack on the hard floor. I don’t find things on the news interesting enough. I don’t know how to do that thing she does with her eye brows when she doesn’t believe your story about how the glass got broken. I can read a bedtime story like you wouldn’t believe! But my excitement would get the best of me, and wouldn’t be very Mommy-like at all. I would end up revving up the little-one in you more instead of calming (like the story is supposed to be doing).

I am confused about why she likes kissing foreheads so much. Why does she like to pet your hair like a kitty? How come she likes eating leaves? How come her tea always tastes better than mine? Why can’t she run around in the backyard with me for very long? Why is she so against getting sweaty and dirty? Why are baths so important to take everyday? Why is it bad to eat desert first, if I’m gonna eat it later anyways? That purse she carries around would seriously slow me down. What does she keep in there anyway?

So you see … as much fun it would be to put the Mommy shoes on, they just wouldn’t fit me very well. :blush:

OK after talking with my baby's I have decided that I can have an online baby to take care of so long as we remember our roles and can be very good. PM me and we can talk more about it if you want.

Where do I send my resume/skills sheet.

I jus wanna have someone that can hug me an let me sit in there lap an such and just let me be a big kid

You wanna be tickled? Play little girl games, like ring around the roses, play hide and seek, and other little girl games.

We could go to the park and play in the swings and play in park.

Learn to cook and make sure you don't scrape your knee.

well at least now back to a boy... it gets better every second... I'm so glad I have had over 10 Mommies....and I married the best one. :P The truth shall set you freeeeeee.......