LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whats your favourite way of wetting yourself?

PP Rebel

Whats your favourite method of wetting yourself?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. I've heard many site members describe the different ways they enjoy wetting themselves . I'm wondering which are the most popular?

• Desperation accident with loss of control
    • Full bladder deliberately start flood
    • Start with full badder empty in stages
    • Deliberately pee small amounts at regular intervals
    • Incontinence with ongoing uncontrolled squirts, drips & dribbles
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/31/2019 at 08:39 AM

I'll start the topic by saying wearing adult diapers/ pull-ups & using them is a relatively new thing for me.
I've been deliberately messing my pants on & off for decades but tended to avoid wetting because of cold chaffing feeling afterwards & fears about leaks making fabrics & furnishings stink of stale pee.
But being able to now wet myself more freely & feeling the warmth, weight & puffing out afterwards has been a revelation..
At present I'm loving being taken back to that childhood thing of feeling the need to go but not wanting to stop playing the game I'm immersed in & then discovering my pee has started to flood out all by itself & I can't stop it... but I'm fascinated by what others like to do & would like to try different things.

• Like 1

When Ifeel the need to gol I do have to be stadning or kneeling because the under-diaper, which keeps my body dry and enables more time and wettings before I need to remove it, is waterproof with only an opening between the legs. Generally I do not flood; sometime after I just got the diaper on or if I have been doing something for a while

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Have you ever wet your diaper?  I have, it felt great.  It felt so good when I did it with my penis.

My mommy let me do it, it literally just happened.  Wet diapers can make a nice man out of the meanest.

(apologies to The Lonely Island)

• 1 month later...

I prefer to try to keep my bladder sphincter relax as long as I can which starts with a flood but then turns into an occasional dribble which I find helps my diaper capacity last longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/22/2019 at 2:14 PM, BabyJune said:

I use the Nike method: Just Do It.

When I do it I just do it ..Sounds like Zen in the Art if Diaper Wetting to me  LOL!!

• Like 1

As someone who never had very secure continence, accepting myself as completely incontinent has actually been liberating. I get to wear enough protection and I get to deal with it consistently instead of trying to wing it on a daily basis.

I rarely indulge in my favourite method because it is very risky, but I love the results.

i am able to temporarily reduce my bladder control to that of a child being toilet trained. This results in genuine accidents for up to 8 hours unless I rush to the toilet as soon as I feel the slightest need.

I rarely indulge in my favourite method because it is very risky, but I love the results.
i am able to temporarily reduce my bladder control to that of a child being toilet trained. This results in genuine accidents for up to 8 hours unless I rush to the toilet as soon as I feel the slightest need.

How do you achieve that? What’s your method?

5 hours ago, Joep said:

How do you achieve that? What’s your method?

Insert an 18fr catheter (from AliExpress) until pee starts to come out, then instead of inserting it all the way, I slowly inflate it inside my sphincter until it starts to hurt & hold it for at least half an hour before deflating the balloon & removing the catheter.

there is a high risk of a UTI & possibly even permanent damage, so I don’t recommend copying my risky behaviour.

also, I seem to be less sensitive than others - I have heard insertion and removal of catheters is painful, but that has not been my experience. If normal use of a catheter is painful for you, my method is an even worse idea.