LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you like being diapered?

SuperBmail

Like I have a choice? It ends up being done by my own han'

• Like 1

...used to have a live-in roommate where we'd diaper each other several times per week. Was only for a few years but it was like heaven on earth!!! This was 33+yrs ago. My greatest memories ever!!! We used to go out to restaurants, cruise around and such in our diapers. Would also go to drive-in movies too, but we'd never have to leave the car to go to the bathroom. LOL. Never missed any parts of the movies either!!! 

I've never been diapered by another person in my adult life and I really doubt it will ever happen. I have no desire in that aria. As it comes to putting on a diaper I am very private.

Well I have had other people diaper me and I have diapered then whenever my abdl friends that live in Wisconsin and California friends come to visit.   I really enjoyed those times because they were with friends.  So I would have to say I would like to have there to be other people change me and I change them.

My Daddy diapers me at least 4 days a week and if I break the rules sometimes he puts me in diapers another day or two as a punishment. Honestly, I LOVE being diapered by my Daddy there isnt really any feeling quite like it as it's such a loving and bonding experience.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

Solo.  Been diapered before a few times. It’s ok but needs to be with the right person. Of course finding a person who accepts a partner that likes to wear diapers is another matter.

On 4/27/2020 at 1:22 PM, NannaAnnabelle said:

By myself. Not interested in sharing this with anyone. Present company excepted of course.

I feel the same way. I haven't been diapered in a few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm married and diapered my wife diapered me a few times and I talked her Into being diapered she didnt like it but is ok I'm diepered but have to do it myself she wont help me anymore ;(

17 minutes ago, Babyme67 said:

I'm married and diapered my wife diapered me a few times and I talked her Into being diapered she didnt like it but is ok I'm diepered but have to do it myself she wont help me anymore ;(

....kinda exactly where I'm at right now, but really it's the way I like it best. Just want to wear diapers when I want to, she just kinda ignores it which is totally fine with me. Wear cloth most days, sometimes will double diaper with two nighttime diapers at night. I'd rather change myself too, without her. She doesn't care for it anyways now, which is OK by me, just let me do my thing, you do yours!

MY wife goes back and forth on diapering me. We had a talk last fall about it being my thing. I said it's only because you don't want to be involved. Then she started asking me if I wanted help and of course I said yes. I'm guessing it's my fault she quit asking because I like to wear a lot and I think she quit asking because of that. She would prefer maybe one diaper every 3 or 4 days.The other day she brought home a bottle of baby lotion in case I was getting low. So I now call her my enabler and I'm asking for her help again. Go figure.

15 hours ago, babypb said:

....kinda exactly where I'm at right now, but really it's the way I like it best. Just want to wear diapers when I want to, she just kinda ignores it which is totally fine with me. Wear cloth most days, sometimes will double diaper with two nighttime diapers at night. I'd rather change myself too, without her. She doesn't care for it anyways now, which is OK by me, just let me do my thing, you do yours!

I hear you if you ever want to chat pm me anytime 

There is something amazing about a strong woman leaning over you with a bright shiny diaper pin held between her teeth as she fastens you into your diaper and softly patting the front as she coos softly to you.   She then shakes out your plastic pants before threading them over your feet and up you legs sealing your diaper in and your fate as a sissy diaper boy. 

Few occasions I get to play with others, it is fun :) it is hard work looking after AB's so I cannot keep it up for long but the times I have done it were quite enjoyable. Being changed is great although only about twice I have had this done.
Of course in the perfect world of my imagination I would not be allowed to change myself.