LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BabyJune

lFor lack of a better forum, I put these additions in "Sissy Room." After all, sissies have to sleep, and for that we need to cover up. With cold weather upon me, I decided to update my jammie collection and make a couple new blanked sleepers to replace a couple that are getting a little threadbare. I reworked the pattern so I could include "footies." It's not "simple sewing," however, as the length of the legs must be exact so that the fit isn't too tight or too loose.

The "Snuggle Bunny" sleeper is made out of flannel and is lighter weight than fleece. The "Dreamybear" sleeper is lightweight but warm because fleece is a great insulator. I was only aboe to obtain enough nonslip footie fabric for one sleeper, so the fleece sleeper has foot soles made from the same fabric as the sleeper. It doesn't really matter because I only use them for sleeping and don't walk around in them. (I sleep at Mom's house and she has no idea that I wear a diaper and footed sleeper to bed at night).

I can't think of a more comfortable way to sleep than to zip into a sleeper and drift off.

Gee, BabyJune. No flannel nightgown or something with a skirt? I an disappointed

BED TIME FOR CHRISTINE

Since I am only let to be in skirts, dresses and babydolls that are halfway to the knee because I need to be changed. I am put to bed in whatever I  have on unless I get a bath

large.700208215_rubbernderslip.jpg.69810

I have either a pearlescent or transparent wetproof slip under my babydoll that is as short

large.20181013_221203.jpg.d0330710dcd6a1

Vety thick diapers and 3 or 4 rubber panties keep my chastity area warm and ready to wet on cold days and nights

large.gallery_27920_687_31712.jpg.cdf0b8

and a bed robe the same length

large.gallery_27920_687_31693.jpg.811d25

Or something like this

large.59e922da6e162_todaybbdoll2.jpg.e09

or this

tiara.jpg

and one of my tiaras. which invites kisses from Tooth Fairy or Tiara Fair who love me burstingly. They are the only two persons I let kiss me  on the lips (though they usually kiss me on the top of the head like with their own little girls)

label.jpg

A warm baby-powder smalling bubble bath. Do your own

rubbersheet.jpg

and a  well covered bed and two dollies will keep any little girl toasty warm on even the coldest night

6 hours ago, BabyJune said:

I thought about making some nightgowns, but I like my legs to be warm unless it's summer.

My legs are plenty warm in bed and they do not feel smothered. A ruffled flannel nightgown of "waltz length" has been the epitome of being warm and traditionally feminine for over a century

• Like 1