LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tips, tricks & advice for messy diapers

Hey there, i was wondering: what do you guys and girls do for a messy diaper, any tips and tricks or just some good advice? For example: is there a good way to tape a diaper when intended to use for wetting and messing? Because when i take a sit, everything just starts creeping up at my back.

thanks!

9 minutes ago, svenson said:

Hey there, i was wondering: what do you guys and girls do for a messy diaper, any tips and tricks or just some good advice? For example: is there a good way to tape a diaper when intended to use for wetting and messing? Because when i take a sit, everything just starts creeping up at my back.

thanks!

Black electrical tape works great to keep the diaper secure. They also make diaper suspenders. They work wonderful

On 11/15/2019 at 6:39 AM, svenson said:

Because when i take a sit, everything just starts creeping up at my back.

Try just picking a different pooping position. My two favourites are lying on my stomach with my head propped up on my hands (slumber party watching TV style) and staying in that position for at least a few minutes after pooping, which gives it time to slide forward, and then also pooping while on all fours animal style. 

Also when you go for a sit, you can try getting onto your back before you squish your diaper and sitting up forward. Then everything will be squished to the sides and front rather than straight to your back.

I also find pullups for whatever reason force things to the back moreso than briefs, so get some briefs with tapes if you don't already.

• Like 1
On 11/15/2019 at 5:54 AM, rusty pins said:

A good larger pair of plastic or rubber pants that completely covers your diaper around the legs as well as over the top in back helps contain things if you have any mess that might leak out of your diaper.

I use this style. Does a great job keeping the mess confined

AE744BE6-E2F4-4377-8305-9AC6CB70C5E8.png

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Incodl I love the bloomers !!! I would love to wear just them under my jeans and let the poop squish all over my privates. I have used duck tape to keep poop from riding up my back. I do prefer when the poop runs to the front of my diaper and gets in all the cracks (lol).If you enjoy messing your diaper in public a good perfume, and air freshener are always in order. Try to find the nearest diapered toddler, and stay close, so the blame is off you. if you don't want any drips or leaks down your leg tape the back of the legs with duck tape and enjoy. It may limit movement a little, but when you sit and squish it feels so much better, especially men that like to get poop on their privates...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

The poop will want to take the path of least resistance,  which is right up your butt crack.  If you lean forward as you sit, and roll back,  the poop is definitely going up the back.  If you can sit straight down, with your butt cheeks clinched together,  the poop will spread more evenly over your bottom and up between your legs. 

You can always reach behind on the back of your diaper and manipulate the poop where you want it to go before you sit down. 

• 2 weeks later...

I favour Kinky Diapers rubber pants, truly effective and if combined with a pair of bloomers or an onesie – of course, both made of latex – keep the messes tightly confined inside diapers. I also put a small children diaper at the back edge of my diaper, so it blocks anything coming up my butt crack.

So if you're laying on your back and you mess then sit up, it will push all the way up the front. If you sit and lean forward the mess goes up your back. If it's big then it will shoot out the top and you will get mess everywhere. I like to sit and mess, leaning back and forth so it goes evenly

• Like 1