LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No Diaper November

Joep

I’m not sure what I want from this topic, but yes currently I haven’t worn a diaper for 13 days. I can’t wait until December 1st. I think it’s a healthy reason not to knowing I’ll appreciate them more and it’s been interesting to experience vanilla intimacy with my girlfriend. Would you ever go a month without diapers by choice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure.  Did it most of my adult years.   I was already out of college when I saw the first Attends and Depends for sale.  And I didn't care for them because they didn't look much like baby diapers to my mind's eye, so I never really wore them.  It wasn't until I found DPF that I found cloth diapers and plastic pants that fit me, and that was even later than me finding Attends. While those were fun to wear once in a while, the laundering kept me from wearing them more than once a week or so.  

Wasn't really until Bambino diapers came out that I started wearing diapers on a semi-regular basis overnight.  

I give them up at times when I stay at friends' houses. a couple times a year.   But for the most part, my wearing is now as much for the convenience of not having to get up in the night to urinate as it is to satisfy my diaper fetish.  

Could I do it, yup absolutely without too much real effort. Would I do it? Nope. Currently my Daddy/Boyfriend has me diapered Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. If He had his way it would be 24/7, 365 but that's just too much for me to be honest. My Wife let's my Daddy decide when it comes to diapers and has been very clear that she wants me listening to Him.

So really, what would be the point in foing a month without diapers? Me being in them makes my Wife happy, my Daddy happy and excited and changing times are a wonderful, loving bonding experience.

So yep, I could but I just don't see a reason to do so, as such m, I wouldn't.

Little kaiya 

No, I don't think I could go without diapers for month, as its much harder to get sleep without diaper and it already takes me up to an hour to fall asleep, and by then I have to pee

I could go without a diaper during daytime, but I see no reason why as it would just lead to stress 

9 hours ago, Joep said:

I’m not sure what I want from this topic, but yes currently I haven’t worn a diaper for 13 days. I can’t wait until December 1st. I think it’s a healthy reason not to knowing I’ll appreciate them more and it’s been interesting to experience vanilla intimacy with my girlfriend. Would you ever go a month without diapers by choice?

Yes, I have and I already only wear maybe 2 mornings a week with an occasional all day out of town shopping trip in diapers.  I have said many times I think it's healthy to not wear all the time and choose times to wear and times not to.  It's also great to have those intimate times with your girlfriend without having to have diapers play a part in it.  Some have that good Mommy/Baby roll with their wife, but having a regular relationship can also be healthy for a marriage.  Not all women married to AB's or DL's always want diapers to play a roll in their sex.  Sometimes they want a real he-man macho guy image and often seeing their guy in diapers can burst that image.  It's also true that you appreciate them even more and anticipate the time when that day comes and you can enjoy your diaper.

I've been healing from surgery (vertical incision just over 1" long on front of scrotum) and I'm trying really hard to not wear and when I do wear, to not use - but it's not working very well.  Yesterday I *HAD* to put one on after I got home from work, and 30 minutes later I was removing a wet diaper to go back to my skivvies.  Of course I had to attend to my incision first, as it had gotten wet and is still healing.

Even if I just wear and don't use them, the trapped humidity causes the incision to get wet (as well as the wetness indicator on the diaper).

I'll be glad when I'm completely healed!  Several weeks left yet though.

I do not know (did it involuntarily from Aug 16 to some time in October) and I do not care. I am long past the age and psychological level where I have anything to prove. I probably could if I was bound and determined, but I would need a reason for that

I do not know (did it involuntarily from Aug 16 to some time in October) and I do not care. I am long past the age and psychological level where I have anything to prove. I probably could if I was bound and determined, but I would need a reason for that

I can’t say I have anything to prove, but I consider this a practice in rest or patience.

I completed 18 days of a restful no diaper November. The goal of course was to be restful and appreciative of diapers. I certainly have a bit of a refreshed perspective on it. It was causing too much anxiety and nerve wracking distractions so I obliged. Unfortunately I may be getting sick at the moment so I’m once again curled up in bed with a MegaMax.

I'd wonder why.   Much like Christine, I'm past the age where I need to proof anything to myself.  I know I can wear diapers in public and nobody has to know anything.   It's just not a big deal.

I had an interesting experience yesterday.   I went to the gym, and before I left my diaper was definitely wet.    I don't mind working out in a diaper, but I'm not comfortable working out in a wet diaper.     In most cases like this I use a Pull Up style, which is a little lower profile.  I still have the sense of security, but not so aware of the larger diaper..  To make a short story, long, I didn't have time to change into a Pull Up, so I went without anything.  Just my regular underwear.  No biggie, but I rarely have no protection.   Wouldn't you know it- I ended up feeling the urge in the middle of my class.  Not strong, but enough to let me know it was there.   I ended up having to leave for the locker room.  One of the two urinals were backed up and full of pee, so that wasn't pleasant. 

I'm not even sure if I would notice the urge with a Pull Up.  I probably wouldn't have used the diaper until I was done with the workout, or just enough release to put it out of mind.  

I'd wonder why.   Much like Christine, I'm past the age where I need to proof anything to myself.  I know I can wear diapers in public and nobody has to know anything.   It's just not a big deal.
I had an interesting experience yesterday.   I went to the gym, and before I left my diaper was definitely wet.    I don't mind working out in a diaper, but I'm not comfortable working out in a wet diaper.     In most cases like this I use a Pull Up style, which is a little lower profile.  I still have the sense of security, but not so aware of the larger diaper..  To make a short story, long, I didn't have time to change into a Pull Up, so I went without anything.  Just my regular underwear.  No biggie, but I rarely have no protection.   Wouldn't you know it- I ended up feeling the urge in the middle of my class.  Not strong, but enough to let me know it was there.   I ended up having to leave for the locker room.  One of the two urinals were backed up and full of pee, so that wasn't pleasant. 
I'm not even sure if I would notice the urge with a Pull Up.  I probably wouldn't have used the diaper until I was done with the workout, or just enough release to put it out of mind.  

Like I said This wasn’t a challenge to prove anything to anyone but rather a healthy practice of saying no because you can. I found it to be beneficial and I’m glad I took a short break.

On 11/13/2019 at 9:02 PM, Joep said:

I'll go a few days or weeks without wearing them, but never a whole month unless I'm forced to. Regression is necessary for self-care, and depriving myself of it for too long is bad for my mental health. 

Could I do it. Yes absolutely I could.  I have gone weeks without wearing diapers.   Also, when I was younger I went nine years avoiding my feelings for wearing diapers.

I just can't do it during the month of November because my birthday happens to be on 18th of November, and if my birthday happens to fall on my day off then it is the one and only time during the year when I don't have to earn my diaper wearing by doing errands, things around the house, and other things.  

You see for those people I have not explained this to.   When I was a kid my mom used the bf skinner method of positive reinforcement by using bags of puzzle pieces to help with my behavioral issues caused by my ADHD.   She would let me pick out the puzzle I wanted and put them in plastic bags.   Then when I displayed the desired behavior I would be rewarded with a bag of puzzle pieces until I finished the puzzle.  

So I was having trouble encouraging myself to do things after I got off work because of how tired I was after working the night shift.  So I decided to do something similar to what my mom did with me when I was a kid with my AB/DL desires by using my love of diapers to encourage me to do the desired behavior of doing an errand, something around the house, and most importantly doing something I wanted to do during the week but never got around to it in order to earn my diaper time on my days off.   If I don't do the desired behavior then I don't get diaper time.   It is as simple as that.  This also seems to have the added effect of helping me to avoid the purge cycle by keeping my desire to wear diapers strong.   Also, (and I know this will upset and make people disagree with me) it allows me to control my AB/DL desires instead of having it control me.

I am sorry for this big mess of a explanation.

I think it’s great to be aware of your actions and take stock of why you do thing’s. that is a part of being human that only we can do, other animals can’t. If you feel like diapers are taking over your life then maybe it’s time to have a breather. I feel that maybe due to social media, people become very public with these things and while they come from a good place, people who feel like they need to give thing’s up just for the sake of it( diapers, beer), what ever just because, is silly. Do it if you want to not because you feel pressured 

...couldn't do it, was able to get the opportunity to wear diapers after years of not wearing, felt so nice and relaxing. Wish it could have went on for a few more days too!  Going to try to do it even more in the future hopefully with my SO situation & all.  To the ones that can wear whenever & where ever, damn you're lucky!!!