LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going to be unemployed soon

My first year back to work after I was out of work for a long time, I got laid off at Thanksgiving.

It was a long winter but I got by on 5 bucks an hour working in an auto parts store, if you know anything about cars you can pick up work.

58 minutes ago, beallucanb said:

My first year back to work after I was out of work for a long time, I got laid off at Thanksgiving.

It was a long winter but I got by on 5 bucks an hour working in an auto parts store, if you know anything about cars you can pick up work.

No I dont and besides having less money it will probably be good as I will be less stressed out about work related problems 

I'm sorry to hear that.  It sucks. If you need money, you can try for unemployment/ government assistance since you got laid off.  Or you could get a seasonal job as other posters already suggested. A lot of retailers are hiring extra help for the holiday rush, or there's working at one of holiday event places- like malls hiring Santas, Santas elves, etc.  Or there's joining a road maintenance crew for the winter season, if you're in an area that gets snow, ice, and bad roads. Salt truck drivers work long hours, but I hear their pay is really good. whatever you decide, best of luck to you. 

58 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I'm sorry to hear that.  It sucks. If you need money, you can try for unemployment/ government assistance since you got laid off.  Or you could get a seasonal job as other posters already suggested. A lot of retailers are hiring extra help for the holiday rush, or there's working at one of holiday event places- like malls hiring Santas, Santas elves, etc.  Or there's joining a road maintenance crew for the winter season, if you're in an area that gets snow, ice, and bad roads. Salt truck drivers work long hours, but I hear their pay is really good. whatever you decide, best of luck to you. 

Yeah I am gonna go the Unemployment Benefits route since my Employer has an official layoff for 6 weeks and has it posted when work is gonna resume again

It's just gonna suck having less $ each week for 6 weeks; and I tried to sell cards to get some extra money

but that failed just because what i have to sell isnt exactly cheap cards, they are for a relatively new TCG, and everyone that asked me about them to possibly buy them seems to want examples that will grade good (as in 9-10 PSA or BGS because that could essentially raise the price of the cards by 300+%)

For side gigs, there's also under-the-table jobs.  Bartending if you know how to do that (it depends on the bar, but I've known people who bartend at a small bar on weekends and get paid cash that they don't have to report. But you should always report your cash/ income for taxes, just sayin'.)

Since it's the holday times- people will pay other people to put lights up. See if anyone in your neighborhood is looking for that. Put up flyers on telephone poles by bus stops, etc.  Or shovel snow, if that's in your area. Or basic other yard-work/ clean up type stuff.