LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Re-Use Disposables?

DAQ

OK. I will preface this by saying I totally agree that the title is kinda disgusting but hear me out.

To anyone who is a bedwetter who does not wet every night. Do you put on a fresh diaper every night? Is it disgusting to put on a "used" diaper that has not been used? What about cloth/washables?

Depends (pun intended).

I can see reusing a diaper that hasn't been wet or soiled for a couple of nights.  But like underwear or any other type of intimate clothing, it will get dirty and sweaty, even if no urine or feces touches it.  At some point a cloth diaper will need to be laundered no matter how dry its been kept.  As for a disposable, they aren't made with multiple days of use in mind, so after a couple of days the tapes will likely start to fail, and the padding will start to clump, making it much less effective in absorbing wetness.

Generally I do not reuse diapers, even if they are not wet.  But I have done it on occasion.

With the cost of GOOD disposables, if it's not wet, or smelly, or clumpy padding, and the tapes still stick, why not??  That being said, it's rare that I wake up dry, so it's also rare that I have the opportunity to re-use one.

Now when I go on vacation, I usually wear a disposable diaper, with a cloth diaper and plastic pants over it to catch any possible  leaks. (I don't want to get charged for a mattress...) It's rare that I leak pass my disposable, so I re-use the cloth diaper several days in a row. 

Not usually with disposables, but if my last cloth nappy of the day is still dry when I go to bed, then I'll generally wear it again the next day - I'm doing that right now as it happens.  (I don't generally wear at night in order to keep my wife happy).  I wouldn't wear one again that had been hanging about for more than that though - best to wash them to be on the safe side.

• 4 weeks later...

Daytime I wear a depend pulp with a pad, that said I don't leak a lot enough to fill it daily, so I will save it for another time to use but only reuse it for home . Because I would be concerned about it smelling while Im out in public. Sometimes I will save it for a day or so. and put it on with a pair of plastic pants, incase it leaks, and use it so I can sit around in a good wet feeling for a little while.

Yes, same, work i wear a pullup with a pad, I can change the pad at lunchtime and then continue to wear the pullup until work end, that gets me through the day with only one pullup and 2 pads, works out cheaper, 

I wear plastic pants and a panty girdle to work, i can get away with slacks for work with a pantie girdle and guarantee no wet spots to give me away