LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Women fakes autism

Trash bitch ,you can hire an aide if you want a diaper changed ,but dont fake a disability ,if your straight about what you hired them for you don't go to jail .
Hiring an aide for a few hours is cheaper than a prostitute or Domme .However honesty is not optional ,and never involve a caregiver in any kind of sexual way ,certainly not something your average developmentaly disabled individual has on there mind ,i have had a caregiver for the last 15 years ,both male and female and sex is never on the menu ,yes sometimes when being changed or getting a bed bath will cause an erection but we just work around it ,it's a non issue ,people with spinal injuries and Neuro muscular disease have random and unprovoked erections ,it's not intentional .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
On 11/11/2019 at 6:07 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

Trash bitch ,you can hire an aide if you want a diaper changed ,but dont fake a disability ,if your straight about what you hired them for you don't go to jail .
Hiring an aide for a few hours is cheaper than a prostitute or Domme .However honesty is not optional ,and never involve a careg in any kind of sexual way ,certainly not something your average developmentaly disabled individual has on there mind ,i have had a caregiver for the last 15 years ,both male and female and sex is never on the menu ,yes sometimes when being changed or getting a bed bath will cause an erection but we just work around it ,it's a non issue ,people with spinal injuries and Neuro muscular disease have random and unprovoked erections ,it's not intentional .

A few times we have had here some individual inquiring how they might do that and get away with it. I believe that one of them was named Geroge

I was considering faking having a quadrruple bypass, but I didn't have the heart to do it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh Vey, I remember George and a few like him, he had some kind of Payee in charge of his finances to stop him from buying diapers,didn't work, I believe eventually George got institutionalized for his uncontrollable desire for diapers,somewhere in UK.

2 hours ago, Little Christine said:

I was considering faking having a quadrruple bypass, but I didn't have the heart to do it

I've Had a quadruple bypass and it was no joke. But it would have been cool to have someone to care for me. 

Here is a more recent case.

https://wtvr.com/2019/11/14/man-pretended-to-be-disabled-to-trick-home-care-workers-into-changing-his-diaper-police-say/

https://people.com/crime/man-poses-as-fake-brother-to-get-diapers-changed-by-worker/

I hope every person who does this gets caught.  This guy doesn't look too happy to have his mug shot spread.

On 11/20/2019 at 1:22 AM, Cruiser 03 said:

Oh Vey, I remember George and a few like him, he had some kind of Payee in charge of his finances to stop him from buying diapers,didn't work, I believe eventually George got institutionalized for his uncontrollable desire for diapers,somewhere in UK.

Your probably not far off. I think George did get institutionalised.

Your probably not far off. I think George did get institutionalised.