LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanking Dreams

Cal7

Have you ever had a dream involving spanking?

I had a dream last night in which my mother came to my home to visit and saw some diapers, panties, and spanking implements I had accidentally left out. She sat down on a couch and I stood in front of her and explained. She asked if I needed a spanking even though I was an adult now and I said that I thought I did. I was about to lay over her lap, but she stopped me and made me change into one of the pairs of panties. After the spanking she diapered next. 

• 1 year later...

I was sitting at work one morning and I just drifted into a nice dream and I dreamt I was on all fours naked and my wife had the paddle with the steel spikes and was really letting me have it good. I am so glad my office door locks automatically. I woke up with one hand on my nipple and the other inside my pullup. was such a good wet dream, I had to change my pullup, it was a bit moist, and it wasn't pee. 

• Like 1
On 2/13/2021 at 4:35 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I was sitting at work one morning and I just drifted into a nice dream and I dreamt I was on all fours naked and my wife had the paddle with the steel spikes and was really letting me have it good.

@Evelyn Dellcerro

All I can say about that, is the STEEL SPIKES probably would make me go "YEEEEEEEEEOOOOWCH!!" and you would probably be hearing me yell loudly - I could see maybe a ping pong paddle or something being used on a guy like me, but the steel spikes probably would have me bloody all over my backside hehehe ;) (Unless they just leave the marks of the spikes and do not break the skin)

Sounds like Elle is an expert at using that paddle, huh *GRIN* *HUG*

On 2/13/2021 at 4:35 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I am so glad my office door locks automatically. I woke up with one hand on my nipple and the other inside my pullup. was such a good wet dream, I had to change my pullup, it was a bit moist, and it wasn't pee. 

YEP - If you felt THAT good, and fell asleep, and then woke up with your hand on your nipple, and the other in your pullup, then it felt pretty good :) It IS a good idea your office door locks automatically - and since you were moist, that means that you fully enjoyed it, and that is a GOOD thing - because it allows you some downtime early in the morning, and of course, you would be thinking of her all day :D

I don't know what it is with me:  I always seem to have diaper/spanking dreams, where I always have strange things happen:

1.  I get in trouble somehow, and get sent somewhere, and told I'm gonna get punished.

2.  There are always pretty girls around, and everything is FINE, and they laugh, and play, talk, and joke around, then I eat this ENORMOUS DELICIOUS Dinner, and they are all around me, and I drink lots of soda, juice. water, etc, and eat the best dinner I can.  I then tell them they are pretty, and that I am tired.  They say that I can pick 2-3 girls to hang out with and sleep with for the night, and they help me to an enormous room, with the BIGGEST bed I have ever seen, and it is so comfortable:  I fall asleep after being with them a few minutes.

3.  I then get put to bed, with the girls I choose, and for some reason, this is planned, that I pee or poop my pants so badly, that I am jolted awake, and they are there, and they go "Tisk Tisk Tisk Tisk" then they say "That's gonna COST you 10 swats for peeing, 10 swats for pooping", and then I get spanked 20 times and then they say "Wow:  Now to go to the next step.  All the while, These girls are hugging, kissing, caressing me, and relaxing me, because they say I've has some sort of accident, and I need to be cared for.

4.  The "next step" happens, and there is a wall switch:  They hit that, and I end up in a room that is basically a nursery, and the bed I was on becomes a changing table.  They clean my body from head to toe, then they tell me I have to wear the BIGGEST, Crinkliest, softest, diapers I have ever seen, and I will be diapered, and I won't have to do anything, and the next thing I know, I have a diaper on, a paci, a onesie, and the girls say "Now for the FUN" and I hear a click, and my body just EXPLODES:  They tell me that I will be staying there for awhile, and with all this clothing on, I can't MOVE, and they just keep loading me with fluids, and each time I release, I will get 10 swats.......

When I try to ask whats going on, they keep doing this to me, and eventually, I feel really GOOD inside, and when I resist, there is something they use to make me forget my problems and all I end up doing is making a mess in my pants, which they deal with, and they spank me when they think I need it, but most times, its the hugging, kissing, caressing me, and they say because I need a break they will take care of me, and they do ;)

This is strange indeed, as I always feel really good, but wake UP at the strangest times :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
corrected punctuation
  • Haha 1