LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedtime Outfits

ABAlex

So never posted in this section before, but got some pictures as part of an art trade so figured I'd share. Posted with permission but artist is anonymous. Character is "Alex", as appears in some of my stories and my name.

Bedtime Pyjamas by Noctobo by ABAlex

Bedtime (Diaper Only) by Noctobo by ABAlex

• Like 5
On 11/7/2019 at 11:49 PM, littleTomás said:

Complements to the artist! So that's what Alex looks like. I guess Alex can write so many stories because Alex is always tied to a crib with nothing else to do, lol.

LOL  must be :P there is actually a story just about that, also with pictures!

And this is sort of my avatar/OC. So "Alex" looks just like this, Alex only kind of, you know what I mean? But yes this is what "Alex" generally looks like in the stories, though not always with elf ears. Also, in some, like "Teddy Bear Warrior", he's specified to actually be fairly big and broad (closer to the truth), but people tend to treat him as if he looks like the above due to his curse

22 hours ago, diaprbayb said:

Very nice

thanks!

On 11/9/2019 at 3:11 PM, Lost Little Neppy said:

I love elf babies! I tried to look at some, but most of them are creepy. I want elves that look like actual babies, not babies with adult faces, what the hell.

Elf babies? :o from where?

I like clear adults dressed as babies, so defintily with adult faces. Its only fun that way. Its like saying women are fine but for sissy stuff its specifically a guy dressed as a girl, for ab stuff its specifically an adult dressed as a baby.