LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NE England AB girl looking for friendship and support

Chloe236

Hi, please call me Chloe.

I'm kinda shy and embarrassed about admitting I'm 49 but still want my nappies and baby things. I tried reaching out once before many years ago in my early 30's hoping to find some sane and supportive friends once i finally woke up to the fact I wasnt the only person in the world who felt this way. A lot of replies either scared or upset me - so please be gentle with me,I truly am just a little girl at heart.

I gave up any notions of marriage etc in my 30's after coming out to my boyfriend (who was convinced that the reason I'd taken off for a couple weeks without him was because I was having an affair) I wound up telling him the truth that I was stressed out and needed a couple of weeks to baby myself and it was unimaginably awful and I just don't think I'm brave enough to go through that again.

It would be nice to be able to talk about it without having to endure the inevitable sneer of disgust etc, and at least here I don't have to be afraid  of that kind of reaction. This is all I've ever fantasized about my whole life. The idea of having an accident and then being  confronted by some georgeous sexy guy who despite your protestations just seems to know your secret, and puts you back in nappies and treats you like a baby - is just such a turn on for me. 

I know at my age its unlikely now to ever materialize but still a girl can dream and it would be really lovely to make some friends and be able to talk about it, ask advice about stuff and maybe even find someone willing to adopt / mentor me as an online daddy / mommy so i have someone to turn to with little girl questions and / or issues. 

I do the binge /purge thing still, and often regress if im upset or stressed out or just feeling horny. I  know its stupid but Im still deeply embarrassed and humiliated that I have these feelings / needs and often feel guilty and ashamed afterwards like I'm committing some unforgivable sin. I was too terrified of being found out to even buy diapers til my 30's, since then I've always had a stash to hand. I panic periodically and get rid of paci's bottles onsies etc , but keep the nappies now :)  (there may be hope for this girl yet!)

I often go 24/7 for several weeks at a time and then find I feel weird about it and get rid of everything or  hide stuff then lose interest and it might not crop up or reach crisis point for months or even a year or so. AS I've gotten older perhaps I'm more at peace with it, as I wear more often now and am more confident to do so.

Please say hi - I'd love to make some friends. Its doubtful we'll ever meet, Im just too scared but it would be lovely to have friendship and support - someone to talk to. Just please be gentle and respectful - Im way too young mentally (my little girl self) to be dealing with hardcore yuk.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you. I live in north east england btw.

• Like 5

Hi Chloe!

A lot of boys and girls like you feel immense shame because of their fascination with nappies and baby things.  You're certainly not alone there.  You really need to enter a stubborn state of mind where you can look at a mirror and say out loud "I don't care that my nappies give me happiness."  Yes, there are probably a few people who won't be able to comprehend why you regress to relieve stress but with a few simple precautions you'll be able to be a happy little girl whilst at the same time going about your regular adult life without your friends or family knowing that you're in a nappy.  I'm really glad that your urges to perge your things are less frequent nowadays.  You're definitely welcome to send messages to my inbox on here if you want to be friends.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi I'm from newcastle I'm 41 married I've been wearing nappies every night most of my life. I would say I'm DL although I have to wear at night for medical reasons.

I'm here to meet new friends 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/5/2019 at 6:35 PM, Chloe236 said:

I'm kinda shy and embarrassed about admitting I'm 49 but still want my nappies and baby things. I tried reaching out once before many years ago in my early 30's hoping to find some sane and supportive friends once i finally woke up to the fact I wasnt the only person in the world who felt this way. A lot of replies either scared or upset me - so please be gentle with me,I truly am just a little girl at heart.

I gave up any notions of marriage etc in my 30's after coming out to my boyfriend (who was convinced that the reason I'd taken off for a couple weeks without him was because I was having an affair) I wound up telling him the truth that I was stressed out and needed a couple of weeks to baby myself and it was unimaginably awful and I just don't think I'm brave enough to go through that again.

It would be nice to be able to talk about it without having to endure the inevitable sneer of disgust etc, and at least here I don't have to be afraid  of that kind of reaction. This is all I've ever fantasized about my whole life. The idea of having an accident and then being  confronted by some georgeous sexy guy who despite your protestations just seems to know your secret, and puts you back in nappies and treats you like a baby - is just such a turn on for me. 

I know at my age its unlikely now to ever materialize but still a girl can dream and it would be really lovely to make some friends and be able to talk about it, ask advice about stuff and maybe even find someone willing to adopt / mentor me as an online daddy / mommy so i have someone to turn to with little girl questions and / or issues. 

I do the binge /purge thing still, and often regress if im upset or stressed out or just feeling horny. I  know its stupid but Im still deeply embarrassed and humiliated that I have these feelings / needs and often feel guilty and ashamed afterwards like I'm committing some unforgivable sin. I was too terrified of being found out to even buy diapers til my 30's, since then I've always had a stash to hand. I panic periodically and get rid of paci's bottles onsies etc , but keep the nappies now :) (there may be hope for this girl yet!)

I often go 24/7 for several weeks at a time and then find I feel weird about it and get rid of everything or  hide stuff then lose interest and it might not crop up or reach crisis point for months or even a year or so. AS I've gotten older perhaps I'm more at peace with it, as I wear more often now and am more confident to do so.

Please say hi - I'd love to make some friends. Its doubtful we'll ever meet, Im just too scared but it would be lovely to have friendship and support - someone to talk to. Just please be gentle and respectful - Im way too young mentally (my little girl self) to be dealing with hardcore yuk.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you. I live in north east england btw.

I now how you feel reading this. Sounds a lot like my life i have several people that now about it but non truely undersands i have been call meny bad things in my life. I would like to talk with you if that is ok like you im very shy at this and need some friendly chats with people like you 

• 4 months later...

Hi Chloe,

I am from newcastle and 33, i also like to wear nappies and that was possibly part of the breakdown of my marriage so i completely understand where your coming from. 

If you want to chat or even grab a coffee drop me a message,

• 4 months later...

Hi Chloe,

You are not alone sweetheart, believe me.

Any time you want to chat about stuff then feel free, you wont get anything but a freindly ear and supportive advise.

I'm married and my wife knows I wear, but I have 2 adult boys at home, so I have to hide things from them.

I've only been on DD chat for about a week and already I've found some brilliant nonjudgemental people, so you've come to the right place.

B

• 1 month later...

Hi Chloe

ive just moved in to the Newcastle/sunderland/south shileds area and i have a bit of experiance with dealing with the feelings you have if you want to chat to me please feel free to do so

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Chloe, you are certainly not alone, I think all of us have been through similar feelings to a greater or lesser extent and certainly many of us have experienced angst like you,,, 

I'm Pete, 57, have an online niece, and very happy to chat with you anytime,,,

Pete

• 1 year later...

Hi Chloe and others from North East on here, I sometimes organise pub meets and we've got one in Darlington on Sat 13 Aug (lunchtime).. You can come vanilla or discreetly padded, its a great chance to meet others, have a drink and chat.

Tim / tibsy

On 11/5/2019 at 1:35 PM, Chloe236 said:

I do the binge /purge thing still, and often regress if im upset or stressed out or just feeling horny. I  know its stupid but Im still deeply embarrassed and humiliated that I have these feelings / needs and often feel guilty and ashamed afterwards like I'm committing some unforgivable sin. I was too terrified of being found out to even buy diapers til my 30's, since then I've always had a stash to hand. I panic periodically and get rid of paci's bottles onsies etc , but keep the nappies now :) (there may be hope for this girl yet!)

@Chloe236 I am  @~Brian~ from the Northern New England (US) Coast [Vermont] Here. and I welcome you to DD!

There is NOTHING to be embarrassed about, as there are a LOT of people that feel as you do!  The fact that you love your nappies and baby things is COMPLETELY Understandable, and if you have been doing this for long, you probably now KNOW that you are who you are - You LIKE what you like, and your feelings are NOT going to go away, so you will ALWAYS have the feelings and what you do is find ways to deal with them in appropriate ways.  I have been incontinent on and off, as well as disabled all of my life.  I have been a DL since I was 8, and those feelings are NOT going anywhere, and NOW that I am diagnosed incontinent and am a DL, I DON'T have to hide who and what i am, and I don't have to be AFRAID of it anymore:  Most of what we deal with is the Shame, Embarrassment, ridicule, and negative connotations, brought on by societal Norms and Ethical Codes:  It's been BURNED into us that once we can use the potty, that diapers are the plague.

I CAN tell you that diapers are GOING NOWHERE, and EVERY PERSON on Daily Diapers is here for our own reasons, but we share ONE thing WORLD WIDE:  One thing in Common around the world: DIAPERS - Its just that people have to understand that diapers are NOT the problem, its people's beliefs and norms, and stereotypical hogwash that causes people to think that they have a bad thing going on - THAT is WRONG!

On 11/6/2019 at 9:07 PM, TinyBunny said:

Hi Chloe!

A lot of boys and girls like you feel immense shame because of their fascination with nappies and baby things.  You're certainly not alone there.  You really need to enter a stubborn state of mind where you can look at a mirror and say out loud "I don't care that my nappies give me happiness."  Yes, there are probably a few people who won't be able to comprehend why you regress to relieve stress but with a few simple precautions you'll be able to be a happy little girl whilst at the same time going about your regular adult life without your friends or family knowing that you're in a nappy.  I'm really glad that your urges to perge your things are less frequent nowadays.  You're definitely welcome to send messages to my inbox on here if you want to be friends.

I agree with my colleague, @TinyBunny, because she is RIGHT -  IF you are HAPPY because nappies and baby things help you to cope. as my friend @Kawaharu will tell you that the way she deals with her situation is to become an Adult Baby. This helps her deal with her issues, and wearing diapers is NOT the end of the world!  The problem is that you would have to come to a level of acceptance like I did, and this takes time, but based on what TinyBunny said, it makes sense that if you want to ENJOY the lifestyle, you taking precautions will make sure that YOU know you are nappied, and can enjoy it, and others don't HAVE to know

Feel Free, if you see this again, to message me if you have any questions!

Welcome Aboard :)

Brian