LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The best thing about wearing nappies is...

As I've mentioned previously on this forum I'ma sub whom gets a kick from humiliation. One of the things I enjoy about having made myself IC is that I still need to change my diaper in a public toilet when I'm out. I enjoy having to arrange everything very carefully in the stall which is always too small and bagging up a bulky spoiled diaper. I even enjoy the noise the tapes make and don't mind if other's hear. Its crazy I realise but it still gives me a thrill even after two years. Also its funny that if I'm out with my partner, although he loves the fact that I'm diapered , he can never get his head around the fact that bit takes me so long to change when we're out. 

15 hours ago, mundane said:

Since Covid/Corona... This 100% this ^^^^

@mundane

Since Covid, I have only used my OWN toilet, otherwise I wear 24/7, as I am not gonna wanna have to deal with the problems involved in using other people's bathrooms:  Prior to Covid, I would use the Public Restroom at the local Hospital, and my own - No one else's.  Additionally, it is SAFER to use my own, as It has the Safety Rails - with my disability, I want to be able to get OFF the toilet, and be able to do so without a knee giving out, or causing a loss of balance.

Brian

3 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@mundane

Since Covid, I have only used my OWN toilet, otherwise I wear 24/7, as I am not gonna wanna have to deal with the problems involved in using other people's bathrooms:  Prior to Covid, I would use the Public Restroom at the local Hospital, and my own - No one else's.  Additionally, it is SAFER to use my own, as It has the Safety Rails - with my disability, I want to be able to get OFF the toilet, and be able to do so without a knee giving out, or causing a loss of balance.

Brian

In January or February of this year as I was leaving the local Walmart I passed the public restroom. It struck me that I couldn't remember the last time I was in one. I then remembered when I was last in one, and it was to change my diaper and wash my hands. I could not remember the last time I used one.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They give you an excuse to be in rubber panties:)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...