LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anxiety creeping up.

Having a rough day anxiety wise. Stressed about money and bills and my usual outlets for stress cost money. Don't even have the $20 to buy game time for World of Warcraft. Feeling like I am doing all I can for no return. Doesn't help that I am suffering a back problem I haven't figured out the cause of (pain when standing for more than a few minutes at a time.) and Can't afford the doc visits to try and work it out so even taking a walk results in unbearable pain and pressure.

Hi Mike, 

I understand. I've been unemployed long enough that my unemployment ran out, and I haven't been able to get a new company off the ground yet. I'd send you money if I had it... 

I can relate to not having any money to anything   my self   as well and its  not  easy.  had that way the last   15 years   of trying to get my econmy straight  again   

Sadly you need to prioratize  .And  reg the ways you keep youre anxiety down  you need to try to find  something that dont  cost  as mush im afraid.          

8 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Had a bad night, and having a worse day with a migraine added to my complaint list.

Sorry to hear you're feeling bad.  I'd bet there's some good home remedies for what you're facing.  I think it's Magnesium and Potassium that are the most important for regulating anxiety.

For money, I've found thrift stores to be very helpful.  They always seem to have a lot of retro stuff at half the normal price or less.

Hope you feel better!

Been there before, unemployment,anxiety and back pain. I had to get meds for anxiety, however, Pain upon standing or moving sounds like lower back issues, Do you have a brace or access to a brace for your lower back? My physiotherapist gave me a brace and it saved my life. They called it 'muscle guarding' that was causing my pain. The brace allowed those muscles to rest. And that was all the difference in the world for me. Might be worth a shot?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, mundane said:

Been there before, unemployment,anxiety and back pain. I had to get meds for anxiety, however, Pain upon standing or moving sounds like lower back issues, Do you have a brace or access to a brace for your lower back? My physiotherapist gave me a brace and it saved my life. They called it 'muscle guarding' that was causing my pain. The brace allowed those muscles to rest. And that was all the difference in the world for me. Might be worth a shot?

I have a cheap brace that i use to buy some time before pain starts, but may need to ask my doc about a better one next time I drag myself in to see him.

Got some groceries today, so feeling a little less anxious about my situation, but also dealing with fall allergy migraines which don't help my mood much

• 1 month later...
... and now my coffee maker died.
Earlier this month I buried my almost beloved coffee maker as I do about once or twice a year ,they don't live long enough to get to know them ,i think they make them from the panty hose not good enough for Glock frames , stop children! what's that sound ,another Keurig going down .next to the GE,Gordon Ramsey, Mr. Coffees rest in mounds of grounds.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk