LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need information for a story

Hi guys. I've been a lurker in here for a few months. The Diaper dimension theme fascinated me so much that I decided to write my own story. And I wanted to ask if it's ok to upload it in here, and if there's somebody I could ask to read it and help me improve it before the upload. If this post is violating some rule, I'm sorry. Let me know if you can help me :P

I'm not sure if anyone ever did this, but I think it is very smart of you to want someone to read your story before you post it.  I was a proofreader years ago and read a lot on this site, there are a lot of mistakes made, not that they all hurt the story.  Sometimes using spelling software will put the wrong word in when correcting the spelling.  Sorry I am not offering my service, since I need hard copies to work with. 

• Haha 1

I mean, it's smart of you to want to have someone review your stuff, but that's an editor's job.  And, as someone who volunteered to do it for his ex-wife 7 years ago (along with the conflict that came with it, which helped bring about the end of that marriage), I can tell you unequivocally that it is a thankless job.  So don't be entirely surprised if you don't get any immediate volunteers.  

That doesn't mean no one will volunteer, just that it might take a while.  I offer editing services, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you're probably not prepared to pay my price, and that's not me being arrogant, it's more about you weren't expecting to have to spend money on this effort, which is completely understandable. 

On 11/4/2019 at 3:56 AM, The dark dweller said:

Thanks a lot for your answers ;) you are both right. I guess I'll start uploading small chapters and see how it goes. 

I find that it's helpful to write a chapter and edit it, wait a day, and then go back and re-edit it. That way you'll see it with fresh eyes and catch mistakes you wouldn't have otherwise. Also, outlining your chapters and overall story-arc is a good way to help organize your thoughts and keep your story flowing smoothly. When working within the Diaper Dimension, or any fictitious world, I always find it helpful to make a set of guidelines and social customs that you can reference as you write the story. That way you won't accidentally change the rules halfway through.