LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

'Women are baffled as bride wears cartoon-covered NAPPY under her wedding dress & some think it’s meant to be ‘kinky’"

23 hours ago, Crimson_Wolf said:

Update to that story.  That publication did not get the permission of the person and they have taken legal action.

I was wondering about that.    It looked like something meant primarily for friends, which is why I found the 'wedding' shaming a bit distasteful.  For the most part, there weren't too many negative comments about the diapers, and only mild kink shaming.   However, they centered around sharing her kink at her wedding.  My thoughts were: it's not YOUR wedding.  You're not even a guest at the wedding, so you don't get to have an opinion what she does in HER wedding.

I'm reminded of an episode from Yes Prime Minister

Sir Humphrey: "...Prime Minister, what about the people who read The Sun?"
Bernard interjects: "Sun readers don't care who runs the country, as long as she's got big t*ts."

• Haha 1

What makes you think they need "permission" of the person in the picture?   It's not a selfie, so the copyright vests with the person who took the picture.   However since this is a "news" site, there's broad fair use latitude given.

Well thats adorable. I wonder if she was 'into' it, or if she just thought wearing one was practicle for an hours long ceremony and figured she'd have fun with it? I know some people do that.  Just seems a bit odd to show off otherwise.

They appear to both be into the ABDL scene and posted the picture on their respective tumblr accounts.   It appears someone moved the photo to facebook where the media picked up on it.  

It seems to me that it's nobody's business what a bride wears under her wedding dress. I've been to too many weddings and have never seen underneath a wedding gown (and I want to keep it that way!) That's an awfully expensive diaper. It will no doubt cost the groom tons of alimony.

9 hours ago, willnotwill said:

They appear to both be into the ABDL scene and posted the picture on their respective tumblr accounts.   It appears someone moved the photo to facebook where the media picked up on it.  

Wow. Thats not fair of them

• Like 1
On 11/3/2019 at 8:54 PM, Elfy said:

I was in a pull-up on my wedding day... Not in a dress though :P

So.....I'm guessing that it was also a "wetting" day as well????? ;)

Qwack

• Haha 2

When I got fitted for a new dress uniform for my wedding ,It was fitted & tailored with my diapers & plastic pants on.not every bride or groom needs or wants diapers,but if you do ,there is no reason not to. I did order custom Pp's for uniform wear that had rubber grippy strips on them, polyester on plastic alone is a disaster your shirt will pull out and your pants can slide down,when least expecting it.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I wore a diaper on my wedding day.  I was nervous about someone finding out but nothing happened and I had the best day ever. Of course it might have had something to do with the fact that I married someone that shared the same lifestyle as I do.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

IIRC: We were both in nappies on our wedding day. It's long day, with lots of fluids, and too many distractions. Makes perfect sense.

On 11/6/2019 at 6:02 AM, BabyJune said:

It seems to me that it's nobody's business what a bride wears under her wedding dress. I've been to too many weddings and have never seen underneath a wedding gown (and I want to keep it that way!) That's an awfully expensive diaper. It will no doubt cost the groom tons of alimony.

Whoa, be nice... Maybe like us they both wanted the security on one of the most nerve wracking days of their lives. I wish them well into the future