LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fav Sweets/Chocolate/Snack

Anything chocolate, nowadays dark chocolate.  My huge addiction especially this time of year is Ghiradelli dark chocolate peppermint squares.  I hoping they come out in the stores this weekend.  I bought some in the airport a couple of weeks ago and I really want more.

Little Debbie Swiss Roll
Orange Slices
red Swedish Fish
Fruit Slices/Gum Drops

Canadia  (or any) Wintergreen
Spice Dro

What I could go for and have not seen in years is a blueberry turnover or send choice, an Apple turnover. I have not had any raisin squares or birds' nests in a few decades

Do not forget Newton's Law: "One fig to a cookie"

• Like 1
On 10/30/2019 at 7:39 PM, Baby_Girl_J said:

What is your favourite sweet/chocolate/snack?

Right now mine is haribo teddy bears.

I am mostly OD'ed on gummy bears after 35 years. The Haribo frogs were not that good. The peaches are great and the Happy Cola is worth a try; it tasts like the real thing: Very unusual flavor for a candy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haribo#US_presence

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, KyleABDL said:

its a tie between choc icecream in a cup with choc sprinkles and seedless water mellon on the rime in a quarter slice. i could eat either endlessly.

Love watermelon, its funny I love chocolate bars, chocolate pudding and chocolate milk but can't eat chocolate ice cream. Its the same sort of thing with strawberries with me. I can eat strawberry yogurt and strawberry ice cream etc but can't stand strawberries.

• 1 month later...
On 10/31/2019 at 7:49 AM, Little Christine said:

I am mostly OD'ed on gummy bears after 35 years. The Haribo frogs were not that good. The peaches are great and the Happy Cola is worth a try; it tasts like the real thing: Very unusual flavor for a candy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haribo#US_presence

I just got a chance to try the Haribo Happy Charries; Yumilicious

Also, while I was at the nursing home. The PT and OT therapists took me out for a walk to see If I could do better than 1,000 ft and we ended up at a gas station mart and they got Swedish Fish, so, lately I've been on a bender for those. My all-time favorite jelly candy since 1971 has been orange slicesThe Haribo Peaches are good, too. I will occasionally do a bag of butterscotch buttons but I am ont crazy about hard canday

Still my all time favorite is chocolate, including m&m's which I've been into since 1952 at least. I killed of a large Hershey  bar today.

• 1 month later...

I like Chocolate M&M's. Dark Chocolate M&M's, Ginger Ale,  Dr. Pepper, and either Doritos Nacho Cheese, Cool Ranch Doritos or Wheat Thins.  I also like to eat cheerios and Chex ;)

Brisn

• 3 months later...