LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teacher to Toddler Chapter 23 01/31/21

10 hours ago, Tfmonkey said:

The only hint I will give is the story that is being revised is on the story page on the front of this site.

My bet is on "Flooded" which was the story that introduced me to this site.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Chapter 21:

Eva slowly started to open her eyes as the sun beams from the outside shined inside the nursery windows. She turned her head seeing Chauncey curled up right beside her thinking to herself how great it was that mommy allowed her to be her babysitter. 

Chauncey stared at the baby girl laying beside and planted a kiss on her forehead saying, "good morning baby."

Eva cuddled with her sitter and smiled saying, "Morning!"

Chauncey placed her hand between her girlfriends crotch feeling the soaked diaper in her hands. 

"I think someone needs a diaper change."

Eva blushed and rolled over towards the railing of the crib and pressed the release allowing for both of them to get out.  

Both of them crawled out of the crib and headed into the kitchen as Chauncey stared at the sagging diaper thinking it could wait until after breakfast.

Eva went towards the fridge, but before she could take another step Chauncey scooped the baby up and placed her inside the high chair. 

"No fair"

Chauncey giggled saying, "Yes fair baby, What would you like for breakfast?"

Eva pointed her finger towards the fridge and watched as Chauncey turned knowing exactly what she wanted. 

Chauncey pulled out a large baby bottle and placed it on the high chair table. She watched her friend place the nipple between her lips beginning to wonder what they should do today.

"What does my little baby want to do today?" asked, Chauncey.

Eva released the nipple of the bottle and spoke asking, "how about the park?"

Chauncey smiled saying, "That sounds perfect! I will let you finish your breakfast and I will go and get everything ready."

Eva placed the bottle back between her lips and smiled knowing the day was going to be very exciting. 

Chauncey packed the diaper bag and walked back into the kitchen seeing the bottle completely empty and walked over to the high chair and released the baby. She scooped her baby into her arms and walked back into the nursery to get her ready for the day.

"Ok baby lets get you changed."

Eva blushed as the wet diaper was pulled from her crotch. She suddenly felt cold wipes being brushed against her crotch and let out a slight moan.

"does my baby like when mommy touches her?"

Eva blushed hearing Chauncey refer to her as mommy and slowly nodded her head as she bit her lip. 

Chauncey grabbed a fresh infant ward diaper from under the changing table and placed it under the baby's bottom. She powdered her friends crotch and pulled the thick diaper up over the baby's crotch and secured the tapes shut. 

Eva watched as Chauncey walked over towards the closet and pulled out a pair of shortalls and walked back over towards her.

Chauncey pulled the outfit over her friends head and secured snaps in the crotch shut. She scooped her friend from the changing table and headed towards the living room.

Eva looked into the living room and saw her stroller setup in front of the door and knew it was getting time for them to head to the park. She had never really went any where dressed as a baby other then school and knew the thought being seen like this excited her. 

Chauncey placed her baby charge into the stroller and got her buckled inside. She opened the door and as she did Ella started to walk up the stairs.

Ella saw her baby strapped into the stroller and smiled asking, "where are y'all off to?"

Chauncey smiled saying, "I thought I would take her to the park."

"Well that sounds exciting! I will see you both in a little while."

Ella watched as the stroller was pushed out the front door and waited for them to be out of sight to close the door. The smile across her face quickly turned sour knowing she was beginning to have enough of Chauncey. She headed towards the newborn nursery and walked inside and headed into the closet. 

She grabbed a set of tapes from inside the closet and walked back into the kitchen knowing she was going to be getting ready for phase 2 of her plan. Phase 1 had worked like a charm when she used the incontinent tapes on Eva last month and she was using her diapers just like a normal baby and was able to convince her it was from all the diapers she had used. 

She was so fed up with Chauncey trying to steal her baby girl from her. She sat at the the table trying to figure out a way to break the little slut away from her baby for good. 

"Higher! Higher" yelled Eva.

Chauncey pushed her baby friend on the swings smiling at the expression across her face. 

"I think that is enough, How about we eat some lunch?"

Eva pouted her lips saying, "Alright"

Chauncey scooped Eva up into her arms and carried her over towards the sandbox and placed her inside. She got down inside with her and pulled out 2 bottles from the diaper bag and handed one to Eva and the other she placed between her own lips.

"Baby" said Eva.

"Excuse me? Last time I checked only one of us is wearing diapers and baby clothes."

Eva stuck out of her tongue and placed the nipple of the bottle between her lips as both slurped down their lunch. 

Eva felt the bottle becoming empty and popped the nipple loose asking, "what else are we doing today?"

Chauncey finished the last drop of the bottle and spoke saying, "I don't know, How about we get home and we will see what Ella has planned."

Eva smiled and stood up allowing Chauncey to place her back into her stroller. She felt the wheels begin to move as they headed towards home. 

Ella was still sitting at the table trying her best to find the perfect tape for her problem when her eye caught a number on the bottom of the box that read, "For help or questions call 566-866-baby."

She pulled out her cell phone and pressed the numbers into her phone and waited to hear the phone ringing.

"Hello!, this is Sarah Harper, How may I help you?"

Ella quickly spoke asking, "Yes, my baby is having problems with her babysitter and was wondering if you could help?"

Sarah spoke asking, "My ask what your baby's name is?"

Ella spoke back saying, "Eva Peters."

Sarah had to stop herself and ask, "As in infant teacher Eva?"

Ella chuckled saying, "that very one."

Sarah giggled saying, "I love Eva, She is my classroom neighb..."

"Mam, I don't mean to be rude, but I have a girl trying to be sexually active with my baby and I was calling to figure out how to stop it."

Sarah apologized and spoke asking, "May I ask who this person is and are they a teacher?"

Ella spoke saying, "She isn't at the moment, but she will be one in two weeks."

"Chauncey?"

Ella spoke saying, "that's the little slut."

Sarah pressed mute on her phone and her mind instantly thought of her favorite student teacher running around a classroom in nothing, but a disposable diaper. The thought sent shivers down her spine and excited her so much. 

She unmuted the phone and spoke saying, "it won't be easy, but you need to get her enrolled as a student in the school and also in need of training. But I think by the end of this you will have two little infants begging for mommy's attention."

Ella listened as Sarah told her what she needed to do writing everything down as fast as she could.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
On 7/27/2020 at 8:10 PM, Tfmonkey said:

Sarah pressed mute on her phone and her mind instantly thought of her favorite student teacher running around a classroom in nothing, but a disposable diaper.

Absolutely excellent passage. So simplistic, but yet it paints a lovely image.

Chapter 22:

Chauncey pushed the stroller out the park entrance suddenly feeling rain drops sprinkling on to her and Eva. She stared up to the sky feeling the rain beginning to rain even harder and quickly pulled the bonnet of the stroller up and over Eva inside.

"We need to get home Chauncey!" Said, Eva.

Chauncey heard the scared emotions coming from her girl friends voice and kicked it into high gear running towards her friends home. She saw the neighborhood approaching, but was quickly caught off guard by a large truck shooting right pass them slinging a heavy splash of water onto herself, Eva, and the stroller.

"Hurry Chauncey!"

Chauncey broke out of her stunned moment and quickly pushed the stroller back towards the house. She finally made it back into the driveway and into the garage knowing she was finally out of the rain, but her eyes stared down at Eva and herself with both of them covered deeply in rain water and mud.

"We need a bath."

Eva nodded softly suckling on the pacifier between her lips feeling herself being unstrapped and placed on her girlfriends hip. 

Chauncey slipped off her shoes and walked into the living room to see Ella with a shocked look across her face.

"What happened!?"

Chauncey shook her head saying, "We got soaked. I am going to get us both a bath and I thought we could figure out something to do tonight."

Ella started to think about what Sarah Harper had told her about needing to give the school a reason to enroll Chauncey and also wondered if now could be a give time to start.

"A bath sounds like a wonderful idea, I am sure we will think of something for tonight."

Chauncey walked towards the back master bed room and pushed the door open setting Melanie down on her old bed. She quickly undressed the large overgrown infant out of her shortalls and noticed her wearing a very soaking wet garment and not just from the rain. 

"Did the rain wet this diaper or did the baby?"

Eva blushed hearing the sound of each tape ripping off the front of her diaper knowing she had wet her diaper.

Chauncey got the baby undressed out of her diaper and then pulled her shirt and shorts off leaving herself in just her bra and panties.

Eva stared at her sexy girlfriend and softly bit her lip loving how beautiful she looked. 

Chauncey saw the look in Eva's eye and removed her bra and panties next, but before she could make a move there was a soft knock on the door.

"Come on laides, lets get you a bath."

Chauncey quickly covered her breast and crotch trying not to be to embarrassed from her girlfriends pretend mommy seeing her completely nude.

Ella noticed Chauncey trying to cover herself and walked over saying, "You act like I haven't seen a nude woman before.

Chauncey blushed and followed the woman into the bathroom trying her best not to act so modest. 

Ella started a nice hot bath water saying, "OK girls, into the tub!"

Chauncey placed Eva down inside and stepped in herself sitting right beside Eva.

Eva smiled up at her girl friend wondering why her mommy was in the room and tried her best not to think about it too much. 

Ella stopped the water from running and stared down at both nude girls saying to herself, "this maybe easier then I thought."

Ella was really surprised to see Chauncey allowing her to clean her up like she did Eva and after several large cups of water washing both of them cleaned it was time to get them dressed and put phase 2 into action.

Chauncey wiped the water off her eyes and spoke asking, "What did you have planned for tonight?"

Ella smiled saying, "I thought I would take you both with me to the grocery store and then we could get some ice cream! How does that sound?"

Eva face lit up with excitement and yelled, "Ice cream!"

Chauncey giggled saying, "that sounds like a plan."

Ella pulled the plug out of the bottom of tub allowing all of the water to drain out and spoke saying, "Let me go get you both a towel. I will be right back."

Ella watched both of them nod and walked quickly out of the bathroom and into the nursery. She wondered to herself if maybe the time was wrong, but suddenly wondered if Chauncey allowed her to clean her, would she allow her to put her in a diaper.

Ella looked in the closet seeing the various baby outfits when her eyes caught a pink and green footed sleeps in the corner. She smiled saying, "these will be perfect."

She noticed the snaps in the crotch and grabbed a bag of infant diapers along with changing supplies and headed back towards the bedroom to get both of her charges dressed. 

She was smiling with too much excitement totally forgetting about the towels knowing what she was going to do. 

Chauncey smiled at Eva seeing the excitement across her friends face knowing how excited she got knowing she was going to get a treat. 

"I don't think you've been good enough for ice cream."

Eva nodded saying, "I have been!"

Chauncey giggled hearing her girlfriend talk like a toddler and suddenly turned seeing the door open with Ella standing there with a large towel in her hands. 

"Ok baby, lets get you changed!"

Chauncey watched Ella grab Eva from the tub and swaddled her inside getting her all squeaky clean. She giggled seeing her baby girl enjoying herself and wondered why Ella didn't just bring her a towel.

She turned herself around and pulled the plug out of the tub allowing all of the water to go down not even hearing the door open again and suddenly gasped feeling herself being picked up.

"What the!"

Ella giggled saying, "Calm down Chauncey, Let me get you clean."

Chauncey blushed feeling herself being swaddled into the blanket wondering to herself what was going and what was about to come next.

• Like 5
11 hours ago, Tfmonkey said:

Ella started to think about what Sarah Harper had told her about needing to give the school a reason to enroll Chauncey and also wondered if now could be a give time to start.

"A bath sounds like a wonderful idea, I am sure we will think of something for tonight."

Chauncey walked towards the back master bed room and pushed the door open setting Melanie down on her old bed

Eva's name seems to have gone a bit wacky here. ?

• Tfmonkey changed the title to From Teacher to Toddler Chapter 23 01/31/21