LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teacher to Toddler Chapter 23 01/31/21

• 2 weeks later...

I have read hundreds of stories on DD over the years. This has to be one of my all time favorites. You are a solid writer and I am very interested to see where you take the story. Seems like we all like it reading through the eager comments. Thanks!

• Like 1

Chapter 13:

Eva pulled up into her driveway staring at her front porch noticing the boxes that she had just left in Ms. Harpers class were already sitting at her front door. She parked her car in the garage stepping out of her car grabbing her purse and diaper bag and headed inside. She dropped both of her bags on the couch and walked to the back towards the bathroom. 

She walked into her bathroom needing to go badly and not wanting to do this inside of her diapers. She was never a fan of messing her diaper only wetting them. She grabbed at the buttons trying her best to undo them, but after a couple of attempts to undo it she decided to give up knowing she needed to get the boxes off her front porch. She stared at herself in the mirror seeing the bonnet, onesie, and booties wondering if it was such a good idea to go outside dressed this way hoping none of her neighbors caught a glimpse of her. 

She walked towards the front door and opened it seeing a set of boxes waiting for her. She pulled them inside one by one some heavier than the others and after 5 trips was able to get them all inside. She closed her door not wanting anybody to see her still dressed like the newborn student she was trying so hard not to be. She walked over to the kitchen grabbing a knife and started to open the boxes one at a time. She looked through the first box and noticed the items inside were all newborn accessories such as Bottles, pacifiers, formula, and thumb less mittens. She carried the box into the newborn nursery setting them inside the closet and walking back into the living room. She opened the next box and wasn’t very shocked to find what looked like baby dresses that had matching frilly diaper covers pinned to the outfit. She stared at the dresses noticing they all had different motifs across the front just like her infant booties and outfits. She couldn't help but stare at each motif noticing the words "it's a girl" and "Newborn Eva" making her mind feel even smaller then it had ever before.

She grabbed the dresses and placed them off to the side not wanting to keep making trips to the nursery not knowing what she was going to find in the other boxes. She looked at the next box seeing it was the tallest and seemed like the heaviest and placed the knife on the side splitting the box open to reveal a large stroller. She had seen these from when the parent's brought there children into the schools and was always curious where they had gotten them from and she had just figured it out. She pulled the plastic off of the large stroller that could easily swallow her and inspected the chair to see her name "Eva Peters" stitched into the seat. She looked around her living room until her eyes stared at one of her coat closets and wheeled the large chair inside knowing she wouldn't be needing to use it anytime soon hopefully. 

She looked at the last remaining boxes and once again chose another large box and cut open the side and was once again not shocked to see this one also contained another piece of furniture for her nursery. It was a car seat that could easily swallow her as well and once again found her name "Eva Peters" stitched into the seat telling her mind who this belonged to was herself. She had a hard time picking up the chair and dragged it over to the closet where her stroller was being kept at not wanting to have to use it as well. She noticed the last box was not as big, but still tall and cut open the side and watched as a mountain of clothing poured from inside. 

She stared down at the outfits now feeling her floor seeing outfits she had never seen before in her life. She picked up one of the onesies noticing it was a long sleeve onesie with mittens built in over the users hands. She knew the newborn students where looked after 24/7, but staring at the outfit made her feel like the students were also kept helpless. She stared down at the pile noticing she had 10 of the onesies all in different colors with the same motifs like her dresses. She placed the onesies on her dresses and looked over the rest of the pile to see more outfits such as sleepers, school girl dresses, and T-shirts with school logo on them. 

She scooped the outfits into her arms and started making trips back and fourth from her living room to the nursery trying to get everything hidden from anybody who would stop by. She knew she didn't talk to any of her neighbors which was a good thing not wanting them to see her dressed like someone who looked like she belonged in a daycare more or less then a school. 

After several trips she had all of the clothing put up in her newborn closet and had most of the items organized. She stared into her large closet looking over her work seeing her once infant closet had now transformed into one a baby would use. She couldn't help staring at all of her new outfits feeling a sense that this is the thing she had always wanted, but now that she going to school like this made her feel like she was actually becoming one of her students which scared her. 

She walked out of the room and headed back into the living room seeing all of the boxes laid out on the floor knowing she needed to clean the mess up. She started stacking the boxes one by one and opened her door not seeing any of her neighbors outside knowing she needed to dispose of the trash. She opened the outside door knowing she needed to hurry and get to the trash can before anybody saw her and quickly made her way around her house starting to feel her stomach pounding on her like it had earlier and needed to mess. 

She opened and closed her trash can feeling the urges couldn't get any harder and tried to run back into the house, but before she got to the top step felt it was too late and felt her legs bending in a squatting position and started to feel the wet mess fill the back of her diaper. She continued pushing feeling her diaper beginning get heavier and feel more squishy then it ever had.

"What are you doing out here little one?"

Eva's eye went wide realizing that someone had noticed her outside starting to feel a hand under her bottom not knowing what to say.

"I smell someone who just made a present for there mommy"

Eva couldn't even react as she felt hands being placed under her arms and felt herself being lifted into the air. She turned her face towards the stranger to see her neighbor Elle. 

Elle smiled down at the baby in her arms saying, "arent you the most adorable little baby. Does Evelyn know your out here sweety?" 

Eva stared up at the woman still frozen hoping the woman would just take her inside and place her in her playpen and knew she needed to do something and slowly nodded.

Elle giggled saying, "you are so precious, I am sure mommy won't mind if I change you" 

Eva couldn't believe this was happening she was stunned that her neighbor really didn't recognize her but she looked down at her outfit remembering she was still dressed like a newborn student. She knew she had to do something before this got out of hand, but before she could she was being walked back inside her house full diaper and all. 

• Like 8

Chapter 14:

Elle stared around her neighbors home smiling saying, "alright baby where is your nursery". 

Eva felt so defeated and really didn't want to make the situation any worse hoping her neighbor would just change her diaper and leave. She tried her best to answer the question slowly pointing towards the hallway.

Ella continued smiling at the adorable baby on her hip asking, "it's down there sweety? When I see your mommy, I am going to tell her what such a big help you were."

Eva watched the her neighbor walk through her house still attached to her hip just wanting her to get her changed and leave. She knew once she was gone she could change into something more casual and hopefully fix this issue before it could get any worse. 

Ella smiled opening the first door she came to looking around the large room seeing a large bassinet and changing table in the corner of the room. She walked over placing her neighbors baby on the changing table saying, "ok baby, lets get you changed then we can figure out where mommy is."

Eva laid on her head back trying to continue to not give her identity away not wanting to be any more embarrassed about this situation then she already was. She looked up watching as Elle quickly popped open her onesie and started working on her swelled up diaper. 

Ella smiled at the large diaper saying, "my my sweety you made such a big mess. I see why mommy buy's you such thick diapees."

Eva couldn't help but blush feeling the diaper being untaped and pulled from under her bottom. She felt soft wipes being wiped against her bottom crotch knowing she was about to have another diaper taped around her bottom. 

Ella finished wiping the baby's bottom and crotch looking under the changing table seeing a large diaper she had never seen before saying, "these are some big baby diapers" looking over the cute baby motifs across the diaper. 

Eva wondered to herself if Ella possibly already knew it was her and was still treating her this way watching as she opened the diaper up and placed it under her bottom. 

Ella grabbed a bottle of powder from under the changing table and coated the baby's crotch and bottom making sure to smooth it in place listening as the baby started to giggle.

Eva felt the diaper being pulled up between her legs starting to feel her legs being awkardly bowed out from the thickness of the large pad knowing she was being placed in a newborn diaper. 

Ella noticed the same thing seeing how much it caused the baby's legs to look spread out wondering if they were supposed to be that way. She grabbed the tape tabs and pulled them tight across the landing zone and giving the diaper a nice pat hearing the soft sound of crinkles. 

Eva tried to close her legs, but knew it was no use and she was now stuck in the large diaper until she had used it enough times for her to remove it on her own. She watched Elle rebuttoning the onesie knowing she had a hard time removing it on her own earlier hoping she wouldn't have the same trouble later on. 

"doorbell Ring"

"doorbell Ring"

Eva stared up at Elle nervously knowing she wasn't expecting anybody else wondering if she called anybody over.

Ella stared down at the baby saying, "I bet that is mommy needing some help at the door baby. How about we go see if she needs any help."

Eva still felt frozen and started to make soft nervous noises as Elle looked down saying, "oh sweety, aunty Elle is sorry. I know what you want."

Eva was confused and before she could think of anything else the woman could be doing she felt something being forced between her lips.

"suckle"

She felt the pacifier being inflated inside her mouth and suckled on it softly watching as Elle smiled at her and carried her towards the living room. 

Elle walked into the living room knowing if Evelyn was needing help she probably couldn't do it with her daughter on her hip and placed the freshly changed baby inside the playpen. 

Eva felt her padded backside touch the bottom of the playpen looking up at Ella as she walked to her front door. She reached for the side of the playpen trying to watch her neighbor anwser her door to try to see who was there, but the thick padding between her crotch was causing her legs not to work properly leaving her sitting on her freshly changed backside. 

Ella opened the door smiling hoping to see Evelyn, but was wrong when she noticed a young woman standing at door and spoke asking, "can I help you?"

The young woman smiled at the older woman standing in front of her asking, "is this Eva Peters house?"

Ella looked at the young woman's badge reading her name "Jessica - Newborns" and spoke saying, "yes it is, May I ask why you are here?"

Jessica nodded her head saying, "I am one of the teachers from the school up the road and I was asked to come and assist Ms. Peters with her study's" 

Ella stared at Jessica saying, "I don't think Evelyn is home quite yet, I came over about 20 minutes ago and found her daughter all alone here on the porch."

Jessica stared confused and then realized what had happened and started to giggle.

Ella stared upset at the young woman asking, "what is so funny?"

Jessica smiled saying, "Ms. Ken our assistant mistress at the school told me Eva had started her study's already and that she was quite short."

Ella started to get upset asking, "what are you getting at?"

Jessica spoke finally getting to her point, "Eva doesn't have a daughter the baby you found is Ms. Peters, I was hired to come and babysit her to help her with her study." 

Ella stared at the young woman trying to process everything she was being told and asked, "what do you mean by study's?"

Jessica giggled saying, "Eva is learning what it's like to be a baby again. I was told she has a newborn nursery and an infant nursery setup so she can learn what our students at the school go through on a daily basis."

Ella shook her head trying to understand everything asking, "so your saying the baby that is in the playpen that I just changed is Evelyn Peters?"

Jessica nodded her head saying, "yes, did she not tell you?"

Ella shook her head once again saying, "I found her outside on her porch in a mes...oh my I must of embarrassed her."

Jessica smiled asking, "may I come in now?"

Ella nodded her head saying, "absolutely. she is right inside in the playpen"

Eva was still waiting nervously hoping Ella was going to just leave after changing her and placing her in the playpen. She heard noise coming from her front door hoping that no other neighbor saw her this way and continued to try and stand up to see what was going on, but found out quickly when Ella walked back over to her with a woman right behind her.

She stared at the woman who had a badge clipped onto her shirt as she realized it was a badge from the school and wondered what one of teachers was doing here and now has seen her dressed like a student. 

Jessica smiled wide eye saying, "she is so adorable! I see why you couldn't recognize her, how about we go into her kitchen and we can figure out what needs to happen"

Ella nodded her head and stared down at Eva who realized that her neighbor now knew who she was and nervously felt arms reaching under her and lifting her in the air. She watched as they entered her kitchen and saw the woman pulling the table out from her high chair.

"I think it would be appropriate for you to put her in this. Don't you think?"

Ella smiled down at Eva saying, "Absolutely, we don't want the baby to fall."

Eva continued staring at them nervously suckling on the pacifier knowing both of them knew she was a teacher and not really a student or a baby. She looked at the woman again noticing her badge reading the name "Jessica". Then watched as Jessica reached for her pacifier feeling it deflating inside her mouth and then being removed.

Jessica giggled saying, "I am only taking this away for a minute little one, we just need to talk."

Eva was starting to really hate the way she was being treated by this woman, but knew she wouldn't be here very long she hoped.

Eva saw both of them staring at her and finally spoke nervously saying, "why are you here?"

Ella giggled saying, "the baby finally talks"

Eva shot her eye's towards her neighbor who she was already tired of seeing after everything she just had to go through finding her in a messy diaper and having to be changed by her. 

Jessica smiled saying, "well Eva, Mrs. Ken asked me to stop by to babysit you. I thought it was a little strange as well, but after she told me what you are doing with learning what it's like to be the students. I think it's a very cute and fun idea, but if you already have a babysitter I can go ahead and leave. I'll tell Mrs. Ken that you hired someone yourself to help with your study's."

Eva felt tired and just wanted this both to leave and spoke saying, "Honestly I don't need a babysitter. I appreciate the school looking ou..."

"Mphf"

"Suckle"

Eva felt the pacifier inserted back into her mouth feeling it inflated staring over at Jessica who was giggling.

"Sweety the only way your going to get the experience of how a baby truly lives is by someone taking care of you."

Ella smiled saying, "Eva I know your not aware of this, but I am unable to have children. I know you are an adult, but I think this would be a fun experience for myself if you let me help you."

Jessica smiled saying, "then it's settled I will inform Mrs. Ken that Eva has a babysitter to help her with her studies."

Eva tried to argue behind the pacifier but all that would come out sounded like mindless babble.

Ella stared at Eva saying, "awww I think I know a baby who is starting to get cranky, I think an early dinner and bed time is in order"

Jessica nodded her head saying, "that sounds about right, by the way if you ever need a break or any assistance I am over the newborn program at the school and you can have her stay with us or we can come by and look after her."

Ella smiled saying, "I might have to take you up on that, I have never taken care of a baby her size before, by the way how long is she having to be this way?"

Mrs. Ken said, "it was just for the semester"

"So she will spend 3 months as a newborn and 3 months as a infant"

Ella smiled with joy saying, "so it's really going to be like I am raising my own child. This is going to be so much fun Eva."

Eva couldn't help starting to feel nervous about the whole situation now wishing she had never masturbated in front of Mary.

Jessica smiled saying, "well It was nice to meet you Ella, I am sure we will talk more in the future. And Eva try to have fun with this don't be mad about this we all know your still an adult."

Eva nodded her head suckling on the pacifier trying to think positive of this situation as Jessica walked out of the kitchen and out the front door. 

• Like 11

Chapter 15:

Eva stared up at her neighbor who was now smiling at her saying, "well sweety, how about we get you a bath and then we can feed you some din-din. how does that sound?"

Eva was just tired and tried her best to comply with her neighbor knowing all the words coming out behind the pacifier was complete babble.

Ella giggled saying, "I will take that as a yes aunty Ella. Where is your bathroom Eva?"

Eva pointed down the hall trying her best to keep her cool, starting to think that having someone taking care of her would possibly be fun. Her minded started to think about Chauncey knowing she was going to be there in the morning to pick her up wondering what she would think knowing she needed to talk to Ella hoping she wouldn't treat like a complete child.

Ella started the bath water starting to strip Eva out of the outfit she had worn to school and then removing the large baby diaper from around her waist.

Eva closed her legs in and out getting feeling back between her crotch after feeling so helpless wearing the diaper. 

Ella giggled saying, "Are those diapers really that thick?"

Eva nodded her head still sucking on the pacifier knowing she wasn't able to make coherent words.

Ella picked Eva up and placed her in the bath tub saying, "sweety I know we have never really spoken much as neighbors, but I think this could become a great start to our friendship and in a way I think you wanted me to change your diaper earlier."

Eva really didn't want to admit it, but the way she was changed earlier by Ella really turned her on, but at the same time she was an adult wanted to be treated like one and just shook her head.

Ella turned off the bath water not even responding to her new baby sitting before her and started cleaning her up from her busy day at school. 

Eva could only sit there feeling her petite body being washed like it hadn't been since she was younger and then her hair being washed as well. 

After several scoops of water splashed on Eva she heard the sound of the water being let out and looked up at Ella grabbing a large towel and scooping her up and drying her clean. 

Eva felt the towel finishing cleaning her nude body and then felt it swaddling her as they entered her newborn room. She felt her back once again touching the changing table knowing what was coming as Ella grabbed one of the large newborn diapers and the bottle of powder. 

She felt the cool sensation of the powder coating her lifted bottom and then spread through her crotch. She watched as Ella started rubbing the powder in place softly moaning every time it hit the right spot.

"awww does the baby like that?"

Eva blushed hard trying so hard not to give Ella any reasons to treat her lesson then an adult and just stared at her suckling on the pacifier.

Ella smiled and pulled the large diaper between her neighbors legs and bringing the tape tabs over the diaper locking it in place. She picked the freshly changed adult baby up and patted her bottom watching as small amounts of powder popped out the side saying, "there we go all fresh and clean in our diapees"

Eva didn't know what to say, but continued to suckle on her pacifier really hoping she could talk to her about this and maybe create some boundaries before it all got out of hand. She noticed she was being taken back into the kitchen and was guessing she was about to get her dinner watching as Ella undid the high chair table and placed her inside. 

Ella placed the high chair table back in place locking the baby inside and going to look for something to feed her. She opened each cabinet one by one trying to find until she found a cabinet with jars of baby food. She grabbed two of the jars and turned asking, "Eva where are your spoons?"

Eva pointed her finger towards the end of the kitchen and watched as Ella walked over grabbing one of her baby spoons and walked back over towards her.

Ella pressed the button on the front of the pacifier as Eva felt her mouth getting a release maybe thinking she could finally speak, but before she could even get a word out a spoon full of mush entered.

Ella smiled saying, "what a good baby eating her num nums" 

Eva just ignored the baby talk taking each bite one by one until one missed her mouth completely and landed on her nude chest. 

Ella giggled saying, "aunty is sorry sweety! I totally forgot your bib. I am sure you can tell I am rusty at babysitting"

Eva finished the mushy food jars very quickly and watched as Ella walked over throwing both jars away and asked, "Ella can we call it a night please?"

Ella giggled walking over and undoing the highchair table asking, "is the new baby tired?"

Eva just complied with Ella's words slowing nodding her head.

Ella walked over to the fridge looking inside seeing a dozen large baby bottles in a corner and smiled saying, "I see the baby was prepared if she never had anyone to babysit her."

Eva noticed two bottles in Ella's hands and felt the table being removed and herself being placed back on her hip. She watched as she was taken back down the hall towards her newborn room.

Ella smiled placing Eva on her back inside the large baby bed and then placed the nipple of the bottle between her lips.

Eva grabbed the first bottle from Ella and started to slowly nurse from it. She started to feel her stomach getting fuller as the bottle emptied and was quickly replaced with the last one as she felt the covers being pulled over her diapered crotch. 

Ella giggled listening as the baby finished the final bottle letting out a loud belch and quickly replaced the bottle with her pacifier saying, "Sweety, I'm gonna let you get some rest and ill see you in the morning."

Eva was tired from everything that had happened and didn't even care as she slowly fell fast asleep. 

Ella looked down at the baby in the bassinet walking out of the room wondering to herself what adventures were going to come over the next couple of months. 

Eva slowly woke up the following more feeling her hands around feeling the soft cover of her bed. She slowly opened her eye's seeing a spinning mobile over her head remembering she was inside her bassinet still suckling on her pacifier from the night before. She turned her body feeling a squishy sound pulling the blanket off of her crotch to see she had soaked her diaper from the night before knowing how much milk she had been fed didn't help her case. 

She pulled herself into a sitting position feeling the diapers thickness had grown weaker and now allowed her some moving room now that it was soaked. She looked around inside the bassinet realizing she had forgotten her phone in the other room beginning to feel scared wondering if Mary had messaged her  or worse Ella saw the messages she had been sending to the mother. 

She looked around the nursery really wishing she would of installed a clock or something in here knowing she was supposed to over the summer, but never found the right moment. She knew she needed to get up and tried her best to pull herself over to the changing table like she had the night before, but with every budge it was no use. She turned her attention over to the end of the changing table noticing something she hadn't seen before it was a baby monitor.  She started to wonder where it had came from asking herself if it had been there when everything moved in. 

She jumped backwards hearing the sounds of footsteps at the door hearing it beginning to open to see Ella walking into the room. 

• Like 10
7 hours ago, BlackShadow said:

Great story so far. I am wondering how it's going to end.

I'm guessing it will end with words *nodsnods* Prolly pretty crazy idea though

• Haha 1
  • Tfmonkey changed the title to From Teacher to Toddler Chapter 23 01/31/21