LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teacher to Toddler Chapter 23 01/31/21

Chapter 11:

Eva felt her mind beginning to awake as she tried to turn her body to the side but found them unable to do so due to something making her legs unusable. She slowly stretched out her arms releasing a yawn as she opened her eyes to see a mobile spinning above her head as her mind flooded back to the day before where she was gifted with a newborn student’s nursery. She tried to sit up in the crib and pulled the sheets off her crotch to reveal the large comical sized diaper that she was put in the day before.  She stared down at the diaper taped around her hips seeing the baby motifs decorated on the garment making her feel even more of the baby she felt like she was becoming. She began to wonder what the time was looking around in the large baby bed not seeing her phone anywhere began to make her nervous knowing Mrs. Parker wanted to see her in diapers all the time and hoped she wasn’t thinking that she broke the deal. She tried her best to pull herself to her knees and quickly looked out of the bassinet to see that she was high off the ground knowing now why they were used in the newborn unit. She continued to look around the bed and quickly noticed there were wheels on the bottom and thought to herself that she could pull the bed over to the changing table and crawl out. She reached her small petite body out of the bed and grabbed onto one of the rails of the changing table and was relieved to feel the bed being wheeled over.  After putting some weight on the side of the rail she picked her leg up and placed it over on one side of the changing table feeling the diaper between her legs beginning to cause problem as she placed her hand on the end and tried her best to kick her way onto the table, but in the process kicked the bassinet over and slid off the changing table as her bottom landed with a thud.

Eva felt confused when she felt her bottom hit the floor from falling at least 3 feet, but felt her padded bottom almost bounce when she hit the ground. She looked down at the diaper wondering if they could really take that much as she began to remember what needed to be done as she crawled her way out of the nursery and into the kitchen. She looked around her kitchen to see the highchair that she was fed in the day before alongside another highchair that looked like one from her classroom but was very different. The highchair had straps built in to strap the person inside down so they couldn’t remove themselves. Eva knew she didn’t have time to look at the new furniture and continued to look for her phone when she noticed it sitting on her table. She reached onto the table grabbing her cell phone to see she had 2 new text messages both from Mary. She read the text messages that said “Hello? I haven’t seen the baby girl?”, “I guess being a little baby was too much for her and she would rather me show the video?” as Eva quickly opened her phone and dialed Mary’s number. Eva listened to the dial tone waiting for the woman to pick up as she heard a voice on the other end answer “Hello baby” as Eva spoke saying “please tell me you didn’t show anyone the video?” as Mary laughed saying “of course not baby, Aunty Mary was very worried when she didn’t have any messages or pictures of the baby” as Eva spoke telling her about the day before about how all of the furniture and diapers were delivered” as Mary laughed saying “ I see I can actually trust the baby to do what she is told” as Eva blushed behind the phone telling her “I need to get ready for school” as Mary spoke saying “don’t forget what you have to wear and do this morning” as the thoughts from the contract rolled back into her mind knowing she was to tell the principle about her new training method as Eva spoke saying “I will” as Mary laughed saying “ill see you in class baby, now run along and get dressed.”

Eva listened to Mary hang up the phone as she sat on her kitchen floor staring at the time seeing it was 5 am and knew she needed to hurry and get ready for school to begin as she tried to stand to her feet, but quickly felt her legs cooperating and fell back onto her bottom.  Eva began to get upset knowing the diapers restricted most of her walking abilities and knew they were made to make the wearer pretty much a newborn baby. She tried to pull at the tapes on the diaper, but they wouldn’t budge and began to think they must be tougher to undo then the infant diapers. She crawled over to one of the drawers and reached her hand inside trying to reach for something to remove the diaper and finally placed her hand on the sharp object pulling out one of her cutting knifes. She put the knife underneath the tapes and began sawing herself out of the diapers as she cut the diaper loose from her waist. Eva pushed the diaper from her waist leaving it sitting on the floor and began to stand up feeling her legs feel very award from being forced into the stance that they were in for most of night made her walking ability’s feel even more unknown and began wondering if the diapers could really cause someone to lose the ability to walk. She reached for her phone and noticed it had taken her 10 minutes to get the diaper removed and needed to hurry up knowing if she was going to talk to the principle, she didn’t want to be seen by anyone else.

Eva grabbed the diaper off the floor taking it over to the trash can and placing it inside and quickly hurried over to the bathroom. She started a shower feeling the hot water beginning to hit her in a way she needed. She knew this semester was about to begin to get a little weird, but in a way she was about to be able live her fantasy of being a baby girl which slowly turned her on in more ways than one as Eva quickly washed her hair and body. After finishing her shower, she turned off the water and quickly dried off knowing she needed to get padded and dressed as her mind began to think about what Mary had given her on Saturday and totally forgot about the outfit. She walked into the newborn nursery looking down at the changing table looking for some of her infant diapers and noticed there weren’t any, she opened her closet to see all of the outfits she had were completely gone, all of the infant clothing were completely removed and they only thing that remained inside was the black trash bag outfit that Mary had given her as Eva noticed a note. Eva picked up the note reading the words “from Ashley” as Eva remembered the woman from the day before as she read the note “ don’t worry the infant clothing inside was moved into the other room along with some other items and your new newborn wardrobe will be in side boxes in your classroom, the school needed to get the items ready for the new student so it took a little more then a day to get the clothing made, if your looking for the infant diapers we decided that you should probably get used to the newborn diapers and move your way up just like any student and after the first couple of months of your studying we can remove the newborn diapers and furniture and graduate you to your next level” as Eva began to get worried that she was about to be stuck in the massive diapers.

Eva began to think knowing she couldn’t wear the diapers to school as the thoughts of Saturday came back to her quickly remembering she had the bag of infant diapers from McKenzie’s party still in the car.  She quickly walked to her garage opening the door to her SUV seeing the bag of diapers along with her purse and picked them up and carried them inside. She placed the bag of diapers on the changing table grabbing one of them out of the package and placing it on top of the c hanging table. She hopped onto the table grabbing the bottle of powder from underneath the changing table and quickly powdering her bottom and crotch with the baby powder. She then reached for the diaper beginning to unfold the large diaper and placing it underneath her before and then pulling between her crotch and taping it in place. Eva looked over her work giving her bottom a soft pat feeling the extra thick diaper between her crotch. She looked over at the bag that was hanging on the side of the table and opened it up to see what the outfit that she was to wear to school today. She opened the bag to see one of the most infantile outfits she had ever seen before. Eva pulled the hanger out of the bag to show what looked like a onesie that was also a converted dress with the words “baby in training on the front” knowing Mary had chosen this outfit for a reason. She slowly began to unbutton the crotch of the dress and slid it over her small frame before buttoning it over her freshly changed diaper.

Eva popped each button shut one by one watching as her diaper slowly disappeared behind the onesie dress, she was now wearing.  She then hopped off of her table and waddled over to the mirror to look over the outfit that she had just put on noticing the skirt didn’t even make it half way down her bottom knowing the outfit was made to show off the person wearing it’s diapered bottom. Eva looked at herself in the mirror beginning to feel ever so smaller in smaller already inside a room that was made for newborn students. She knew she needed to hurry up and waddled over to the changing table to grab her phone when she noticed 2 other items sitting inside the bag. She opened the bag up even more and reached inside to grab the first item which was a pink frilly bonnet that matched the dress. Eva pulled the hat over her head and quickly tied the strings into a bow and next reached inside to find a pair of baby booties and tied them onto her feet. After getting the rest of the outfit on Eva turned around once more to see her reflection had now made her look even younger with the new accessories.  Eva began to feel nervous about this,  but knew she had came this far and needed to keep her end of the deal and grabbed her purse off the changing table and looked on the ground to see her diaper bag and quickly picked up and waddled to her car.

Eva hopped into her SUV quickly turning the ignition on to see her clock reading 6 am. She knew the school was already opened and she would have at least 30 minutes before students and parents would begin to arrive as she backed out of her driveway and made her way to the school. She pulled into the parking lot of the school seeing a couple of cars as her eyes locked on to two cars one being Ms. Ken the assistant principle and the other Mistress Kathleen the Head of the school. She parked her car in the lot and slowly began to breathe wondering if she could just call in sick, but her mind began to flutter with thoughts of Mary showing her boss the video from the party and opened her door grabbing her purse and diaper bag and heading towards the front door of the school. Eva opened the front door to the school and walked into the front office beginning to feel thankful that the receptionist hadn’t arrived yet knowing that it would be awkward to allow her to see her dressed this way. Eva heard talking coming inside the room in front of her as she listened inside to hear voices that sounds like Mistress Kathleen and Ms. Ken as Eva waddled to the door and gave it a soft knock. Eva didn’t have to wait long to hear a voice inside yell “come in” as Eva let out a deep breath and walked into the office.

Eva entered the room feeling more nervous then she ever did before as she was now staring at both of her bosses. Both women stared down at what could only be a student lost as Ms. Ken spoke up saying “can I help you sweet heart?” as Eva felt like her mind had gone completely blank as the first word that came out of her mouth was “uh….” Mistress Kathleen looked down at the outfit Eva was wearing saying “telling by the outfit and bulge she is probably one of the newborn students” as Ms. Ken looked over Eva’s outfit telling her “your probably right” as Ms. Ken smiled down at Eva asking “can you tell me what your name is baby?” as Eva’s mind began to click, but not before Mistress Kathleen was picking up her phone to call the newborn ward. Eva knew she needed to say something and yelled “please stop, I am sorry!” as Mistress Kathleen and Ms. Ken stared at each other in confusion as Mistress Kathleen walked from behind her desk over to Eva asking “What are you sorry about?” as Eva began to feel confidence and spoke saying “good morning to both of you” as Eva removed the bonnet from her head to show her face to both women as Ms. Ken looked in shock asking “Eva! Is that really you?”

Eva smiled at her boss saying “yes mam, it’s me” as Ms. Ken spoke asking “what are you doing dressed this way and are you wearing a diaper?” as Eva nervously nodded her head beginning to explain the lie that she was about to tell as she explained to both of them that she wanted to experiment with what it would be like to be like her students” as Mistress Kathleen stared at her confused asking “What do you mean like your students?” as Eva continued saying “over the summer break I thought about a teaching method to dress like my students to show them that I was a friend and that they could trust me, but I came up with a new idea to learn what it’s like and also to show them I wear and use the clothing they do” as both women stared at each other and began to laugh. Eva blushed asking “what’s so funny?” as Mistress Kathleen stared down at Eva beginning to stop her emotions saying “your serious?” as Eva nodded her hand saying “yes mam”.  Mistress Kathleen spoke asking “so let me make sure I understand your going to come to school dressed just like the students to learn and get a better understanding on what it’s like to be the students in the classroom?” as Eva nodded starting to feel nervous as Mistress Kathleen turned to Ms. Ken saying “ I think it sounds amazing!” as Eva spoke saying “you do?” as her boss nodded saying “I always admire the teachers going the extra mile, but you going through all this trouble to learn more about the students has me really excited, is there anything we can do to help with anything?” as Eva told her self that she didn’t need to make it any worse and shook her head as Ms. Ken spoke up asking “is this just going to be a school thing?” as Eva nervously shook her head.

Mistress Kathleen spoke asking “so your going to do this at home as well?” as Eva nodded wondering what her bosses were going to think now as Mistress Kathleen spoke asking “how long do you think you will do the study for?” as Eva knew she only needed to last the semester as she spoke saying “I was thinking December would give me plenty of time to learn and understand everything they go through” as Ms. Ken spoke asking “is there anything we can have delivered to help with the study furniture, diapers, clothing?” as Eva shook her head saying nervously that she already had that covered” as Ms. Ken spoke asking “what do you mean?” as Eva spoke telling her “I had the resource center register me as both a student and teacher, and they delivered all the furniture yesterday” Ms. Ken and Ms. Kathleen smiled at one another telling each other how awesome of job Eva was doing and that at the end of all of this she was going to get a big raise for all of her hard work as the thought of getting paid even more for being the one thing she enjoyed sounded nice. Eva smiled at both saying “I should probably head to class as Eva noticed the clock on the wall reading 6:45 and knew the students would begin to arrive in the next 15 minutes. She grabbed the handle on the door as she felt a hand on her bottom turning to see Ms. Ken giving her bottom a pat telling her “Eva your such an awesome teacher and we are both thrilled to see how this experiment goes, we will inform all of the teachers of what’s going on and if you need any help with this we will tell Ms. Harper to keep an eye on both you and your students when Chauncey isn’t available” as Eva began to think about Chauncey and thanked her boss before walking out the door.

She began to breath a sigh of relief wondering to herself how that could of gone any better and grabbed the bonnet she had taken off and tied it back into place and walked towards her classroom.  When she had finally reached her hall she noticed Ms. Harper just opening her door and knew she needed to explain to her what was going on as she walked behind her as she opened her door. Ms. Harper placed her purse down on her desk and turned around to see what she thought was a lost student roaming into her classroom and quickly picked up the baby student and placed her into a highchair. Eva began to realize her mistake and instant began to think that Ms. Harper thought she was a real child. Eva tried to explain who she was, but before she could put out a word a bottle of milk was shoved in between her lips. Ms. Harper smiled at the baby watching the bottle empty as Eva began to think about her badge and reached into her purse digging around until she found what she was looking for and pulled it out and shoved it into Ms. Harper's face. Ms. Harper looked at the child’s hand noticing a badge and grabbed it reading “Evelyn Peters” and began to wonder why a child would have a  teachers badge and looked into the baby’s eyes and began to realize her mistake seeing that the baby wasn’t a student, but Eva.  Eva felt the bottle leave her mouth and was quickly scooped out of the highchair and placed back onto the floor as Ms. Harper asked “Eva is that really you?” as Eva nodded her head telling her that she needed to tell her something as Eva explained everything that she had just to the principle. Ms. Harper listened to Eva’s story beginning to laugh but told her if it worked it would help the school a lot. Eva smiled at her neighbor telling her “I need to get my classroom situated before the children show up as Ms. Harper smiled telling her if she needed anything to holler as Eva waddled out of the classroom.

Eva waddled to her door quickly pulling out her key and unlocking it as she opened the door to see a load of boxes in front of her. She looked over the boxes beginning to read who they belonged to and noticed they were all labeled to her and quickly remember the note at home and realized it was all of her newborn items. She knew she needed to hide the boxes and quickly walked over to Ms. Harper's and asked if she could store the boxes in her room as Ms. Harper smiled saying “of course” Eva felt so relived to have a neighbor like her and pushed all of the boxes into her classroom and explained to her that she would come by this afternoon and have Maintenance deliver them home as Eva walked back into her classroom.  Eva looked up at the clock knowing she only had 5 minutes before parents would begin to arrive and quickly placed her diaper bag and purse in the cubby labeled with her name and hopped over the playpen wall beginning to play like the baby she was being made to be.

• Like 7

loved the slow build of her morning, particularly the description of the diapers being thick and strong.

One minor nit to pick:  principle should be spelled principal when talking about the schools principal. 

18 minutes ago, junyour said:

I for one, want to thank you for the update. Many of us have been waiting for a while to see what would happen with Eva next.

I can’t wait to see our little teacher in action!

Vor 40 Minuten sagte Tfmonkey:

Ja, ich bin, werde es bald aktualisieren lassen. Nur beschäftigt tut mir leid.

As long as they don't overdo it, it's good. Remember to take a break every now and then. a short question what about the author of playing dress up is the story still being told?

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 12:

Eva played inside the large playpen suckling on the pacifier between her lips thinking about what the day had in store for her and her students or what Mary would say “her classmates”. She stared up at the clock wondering to herself where her students could be and a half second later the door to the room opened and 3 adult sized strollers entered the room.

The mothers walked in looking around the room wondering where the teacher could be not wanting to leave their children unattended.

Ms. Jensen giggling with excitement seeing a baby girl standing inside the large playpen saying, “I think I found our teacher ladies, or should I say baby teacher”

All three women walked over placing their children into the large playpen.

Mary scooped Eva up into her arms saying, “you look so precious sweety!”

“she looks just like a newborn student”

Mary giggled saying, “my little Kenzie wore the same outfit when she was in the newborn program”.

Eva swallowed hard looking down at the onesie she was wearing now understanding why Mary had her wear the embarrassing outfit.

“Ring!”

Ms. Jensen gave Eva’s diaper a pat saying, “if my little Danni needs anything please tell Chauncey she can reach me”

Eva watched the two mothers pushing the stroller out of the room starting to realize the mothers no longer saw her as the main teacher of the classroom, but just another baby girl like there own children. She stared back up at Mary still suckling on the pacifier between her lips.

Mary grinned saying, “I bet you think this is easy don’t you baby? I am shocked you have made it this far, but I see you understand the agreement. You keep being the best little baby you can be and I will make sure that video never gets out, do you understand?”

Eva nervously nodded her head as Mary placed her down outside the playpen wall saying, “you can keep the onesie, I think it honestly fit’s you better than it did on Kenzie and I am sure it may come in handy when your ready to call this charade and accept your place as a little baby.

Eva watched Mary walk out of her classroom looking up at the clock knowing it was time for class to begin and waddled over towards her cubby and reached into her purse to find her lanyard with her badge on it. She grabbed the badge in her hand feeling a hand being placed under her padded bottom.

“oh baby, that’s for grownups”

Eva continued suckling on the pacifier feeling hands lifting her up and turned to see Chauncey picking her up who had a very unhappy look.

Chauncey looked over Eva’s outfit saying, “Eva! What is going on why are you dressed like a newborn student? I demand the truth!”

Eva stared up at her friend scared trying to figure out what to say and pulled the nipple out from between her lips saying, “I am doing an experiment”

Chauncey stared still confused asking, “what do you mean an experiment? Your sitting here in your classroom dressed like an oversized infant”

Eva saw the anger on her friends face trying to continue to sell the lie saying, “ever since last week I have noticed the children enjoy having me play with them and makes them excited to have me like a playmate, So I have decided to dressed and be a baby like them”

Chauncey started to giggle asking, “so your saying, your going to learn what it’s like to be a little baby again?”

Eva nodded her head seeing Chauncey was buying what she was selling saying, “yes, I told the principle about it this morning and she was down for this”

Chauncey smiled thinking back to the first day in the classroom how she was able to get the student to eat saying, “I think it’s a great idea, it can truly help us understand what the children enjoy, and what better way than to become one yourself”

Chauncey carried Eva over towards one of the cribs noticing Eva’s name engraved in the last one asking, “do you care to explain this?”

Eva nodded her head saying, “I won’t be just experimenting here”

Chauncey giggled asking, “wait? Are you saying your going to be a baby at home as well?”

Eva nodded her head saying, “absolutely”

Chauncey laughed asking, “your taking this really seriously?”

Eva felt her bottom being lowered into the crib saying, “I am, but Ms. Ken explained to me that if I was unable to perform my job while being a baby you or Ms. Harper would take over my classroom during my studies.”

Chauncey smiled saying, “I am sure it’ll be alright; you seem to be able to take care of the rugrats while being one yourself so far”

Eva stuck out her tongue and giggled asking, “how was your date last night?”

Chauncey sighed saying, “not good”

Eva looked at her friend with a concerned look asking, “what happened?”

Chauncey spoke saying, “he stood me up”

Eva felt so bad for Chauncey not knowing what to do, but climbed on to her knees the best she could crawling over towards her and wrapping her arms around her into a hug saying, “I sowwy Chanc”

Chauncey smiled placing her hand back under her friends diapered bottom saying, “it’s alright sweety, I am glad to have a friend like you even if you are dressed like a baby”

Eva giggled saying, “I guess we should check with the students”

Chauncey turned towards the playpen seeing all three girls playing with the toy’s in the playpen asking Eva, “what would you like to do with them?”

Eva turned her head towards the clock seeing they had another hour before lunch saying, “you can stick me inside I’ll play with them until lunch.”

Chauncey giggled saying, “how about we both play with them and then we will make lunch”

Eva nodded her head and felt her bottom being lowered onto the ground of the large playpen watching her friend stepped over the large gate and sitting down with her while they both started to play baby games with the students.

Eva couldn’t help but notice how fast the next hour went by it seemed like Chauncey was having as much fun as she was playing with the students.

“Ring”

Eva turned her head towards the clock still nursing the pacifier between her lips and then turning her attention towards Chauncey pointing towards the highchairs.

“you continue playing with them and I’ll get everything ready”

Eva stared watching Chauncey get the highchairs ready starting to think this idea was a bad idea. It was like Chauncey already new she enjoyed being a baby and was now starting to treat like she was nothing more then a student.

It didn’t take very long for Chauncey to finish getting lunch ready and before Eva knew it her friend had the children into their highchairs and strapped inside. She continued to nurse the pacifier between her lips watching Chauncey feed each child one by one wondering to herself why she was letting her help. She watched her finish one child and then place them inside their cribs along with a bottle of milk for nap time then head back to the next student. Eva watched her do this until she reached the last children and finished feeding baby parker.

Eva’s eyes caught Chauncey watching her take the child over towards the crib next to hers and then walk back towards her and scooping her into her arms. Eva felt her bottom being lowered down into the highchair seeing the table being locked into place trapping her inside.

Chauncey smiled at the baby teacher saying, “your probably wondering why I didn’t let you help me”

Eva nodded still suckling the pacifier between her lips.

Chauncey pulled the pacifier from Eva’s mouth giggling saying, “I want you to get the full baby experience and babies don’t help do anything.”

Eva smiled still playing her part the best she can saying, “It ok aunty chauney”

Chauncey giggled opening the bottle of baby food scooping a large glob onto the spoon asking, “can baby Eva help me?”

Eva smiled nodding her head listening as her friend made choo choo train noises placing the glob of baby mush into her mouth. She always enjoyed the taste of baby food which made it a lot easier for her to enjoy being a baby. She finished the jar quickly watching as Chauncey reached under her arms and bottom carrying her over towards the crib with her name on it. She felt her bottom touch the mattress and grabbed the blanket pulling it over her.

She watched Chauncey walk towards the fridge pulling out a large bottle of baby formula carrying It towards her.

Chauncey grabbed the pacifier from Eva’s lips replacing it with the bottle watching as Eva started to suckle the milk from the bottle.

Eva felt so small closing her eye’s drinking the cold formula feeling the last drop hit her tongue. She felt her mind beginning to get sleepy and fell fast asleep.

Chauncey pulled the crib rail up staring down at her friend inside the crib grabbing the empty bottle and placing the pacifier back between her lips.

Eva felt like time had gone so quickly starting to toss and turn inside the crib. She opened her eye’s looking around to see the other cribs completely empty and Chauncey sliding on her shoes and walking over towards her. She watched her pull the railing down and placed her fingers between her onesie’s leg holes.

“all dry”

Eva couldn’t help but blush seeing her friend giggling down at her as if she was an actual student in need of care. She felt her bootie feet touch the ground and stared up at Chauncey saying, “I will see you tomorrow I guess”

Chauncey smiled still giggling saying “absolutely sweety, I will pick you up around 7 tomorrow”

Eva stared confused asking, “what do mean pick me up?”

Chauncey giggled saying, “when you were asleep Ms. Ken stopped by to check up things. She saw you laying in the crib and asked how everything was going and I told her everything was great. So, she asked me If I would pick you up in the morning and that you needed plenty of time to explore what it likes to really be a baby again. She also said something about a babysitter, but I may have missed understood her.”

Eva stared down starting to feel even smaller than she did before, but she started to remember everyone still thought what she was doing was an act and smiled saying, “alrighty I will see you bright and early tomorrow.”

Eva watched her friend leave the classroom and waddled over towards her cubby grabbing her diaper bag and purse walking towards the door when she started to remember about the boxes. She made her way over towards Ms. Harpers room seeing the woman still sitting behind her desk and spoke saying “good afternoon Ms. Harper”

Ms. Harper looked towards her door seeing Eva standing there saying, “well hello there Eva! How was your first day back in diapers?”

Eva half smiled knowing what she asked wasn’t true what’s so ever and spoke saying, “Ms. Harper that’s not 100% technically true”

Ms. Harper looked concerned asking, “what do you mean?”

Eva tried not to blush any harder than she already was and spoke asking, “do you remember the child you caught in the hallway on the first day of class in the stained clothes?”

Ms. Harper couldn’t help but smile asking, “Eva are you telling me that was you?”

Eva couldn’t to blush and started to nod her head saying, “yes mam that was me as well”

Ms. Harper giggled saying, “I am so sorry sweetheart I know you were probably embarrassed to say anything, but I am curious did me putting you back in diapers that day start all of this?”

Eva knew she needed to stop lying but felt what was one more and nodded her head saying, “in a way yes mam.”

Ms. Harper chuckled saying, “well sweety this might of all worked out for the best then, if I wouldn’t of put you back in diapers you would of never came up with this”

Eva nodded her head saying, “In a way I guess I owe you a thank you”

Ms. Harper giggled asking, “do you need me to help you with these boxes?”

Eva shook her head saying, “I think I am going to ask Maintenance to deliver them to my home”

Ms. Harper nodded her head saying, “that is probably the best idea”

Eva walked back into her classroom picking up the phone asking for someone to help and hoped one of them was still working and luckily someone picked up and she explained what she needed and one of the men told her it wasn’t a problem.

Eva walked back over smiling at her neighbor saying, “one of the men are going to do it”

Ms. Harper grabbed her purse off her desk and walked out of the classroom locking her door saying, “well I am happy, it’s probably a lot easier for you not to have to worry about anything”

Eva nodded her head following her neighbor out to the parking lot saying, “I will see you in the morning”

Ms. Harper waved and walked towards her vehicle. Eva waddled her way towards her car opening the door breathing a sigh of relief knowing everything couldn’t of gone better and started her vehicle and drove home.

• Like 7
  • Tfmonkey changed the title to From Teacher to Toddler Chapter 23 01/31/21